Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Adventures with Mr. Ferguson Part 2

24
19 Comments 19
10.4k Views 10.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Mr. Ferguson grabbed the woman by her thighs, lifted her up and put her around his waist. She wrapped her outstanding, tanned legs around his waist. She grabbed his cock and placed it right in her soaking wet pussy. She jumped and pounded on his cock harder and harder each time. You could tell he loved it, because that’s when he started to fuck her back, ramming his cock into her pussy. She was enjoying every minute of it, and so was I.

Once they both came, they lay in the bed. The woman ended up packing her things up and leaving in the middle of the night.

I dreamt about him that night, dreamt about him fucking me instead of her, dreamt about him and I having a relationship. I loved everything about just him and me together. It was almost perfect. Almost.

The weekend went by fast, faster than I had hoped. I didn’t see much of him sadly.

***

“OUCH!” I screamed, as a pencil hit the back of my head.

I looked right at my best friend. She was giggling, making in obvious that it was her. I ripped a piece of paper out of my notebook, crumbled it up, and threw it at her. Than everyone in the class was doing it. This was the most fun I’ve had in a while.

Mr. Ferguson walked through the door and slammed it shut. Looking at everyone and all of the paper on the floor and said “Really assholes?” Everyone started laughing. I thought he would get madder at what had happened, but he just laughed. I also thought I would be nervous to see him, but I wasn’t.

“All right… Who started it? Luckily, everyone pointed their fingers at me.

“God damn it,” I mumbled to myself.

“Well, Ms. Montgomery you know what that means… I will be seeing you in my classroom afterschool today.” As if he was disappointed.

I heard “Ooh’s” all over the room; I rolled my eyes of course acted as if I was pissed, but I was really excited.

I couldn’t think straight, so it was pointless to do my homework. I was hoping that during my detention with Mr. Ferguson he would fuck me, flirt with me, or at least kiss me. I wanted something to happen. I was hoping something would happen. It’s like my wish for him and me to have more than a teacher and student relationship.

The time had come…

I walked in his classroom, nobody was in there and neither was he. I was thinking he was in his back room separated from his classroom. It’s just filled with supplies with another teacher’s desk and chair. It was a fairly big room. I actually think he taught private lessons back there. I walked past his desk and chose to sit right across from his desk. He came right through the door from the back room, as I thought he was in.

“Oh, hello Ms. Montgomery,” he said.

“Hi, Mr. Ferguson,” I replied.

He looked at the clock, it said 3:13. “You only have to stay until 3:45.” He pointed out as if he was a little disappointed. I was a little confused.

“I know it’s not really my place to ask, but are you all right?” I blurted out.

“I am just fine, Ms. Montgomery!” he yelled.

I jumped almost out of my sit. He literary scared the crap out of me. I was wondered it, but I didn’t bring it up after that.

“Mr. Ferguson, it seems I’ve forgotten my pencil pouch in my locker, can I go get one out of the back room?” I asked.

He lets people back there all the time for school supplies so I didn’t think anything of it.

“Sure.

EmmaWright
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaWright

The light switch is on the right,” he informed.

I stood up pulled my flowery dress down and made my way to the room; I looked to the right as I saw the light switch. I flipped it up and walked over to a big shelf with plastic drawers where it had pencils, pens, markers, etc. I was looking and digging for a mechanical pencil because who really wants a regular pencil. Not me. It was taking forever; everyone goes through his pencil shelf. Ah hah, I finally found one.

I closed the drawer and turned around to find Mr. Ferguson standing right behind me. He didn’t say anything and neither did I. He leaned in to kiss me. I backed up and hit the shelf almost knocking it over. I wasn’t mad, scared or shocked that he was kissed me. I was freaking excited and happy, like oh my gosh. Mr. Ferguson, Mr. freaking Ferguson was kissing me. I couldn’t believe it. I broke the kiss.

“Mr. Ferguson, do you really think that this is appropriate?” I questioned.

“I don’t really care Ms. Montgomery. I saw you looking out your window from your room watching me fuck my friend Rachel. I was wishing it was you,” he announced.

I was shocked and flabbergasted. I looked at him and said I have to get my homework done. I walked around him and headed for the door. Mr. Ferguson grabbed my arm, twirled me around to where I was in front of him and he was in front of the door, and then he shut it and began walking us over to right in front of the desk. He grabbed me by my waist, moved me closer to him, and kissed me even harder than the first time. I went along with everything that was happening. I was enjoying it, oh god I was enjoying it.

He lifted me up, put me around his waist, and began to kiss my neck. Mr. Ferguson put me down, moved to the desk in the room, and put me on the desk. He began to pull my dress up revealing my lace underwear. He took them off and threw them on the floor. He started kissing my inner thighs, working closer to my pussy. He began to smell me, smelling all of my sweetness. He moved his thumb over my clit and began working it in making me wetter and wetter by each touch.

He began to stick one finger into me; working both of his fingers into me. He stops working with his fingers and began using his tongue, that’s when I lost it. I started grabbing onto the desk almost making marks into wood. I was about to cum, but then he stuck too fingers into me and I came instantly.

I thought I would have to do the same for him so I could make him cum too. But when I went for his belt he stopped me and told me that this coming weekend he knew my parents were going to be out of town and that he wanted me to come over. I didn’t disagree. He told me he would send me a message through my email, and if I choose to agree I would come over this upcoming weekend. I was agreeing on everything he was saying to me. I was a little confused though on exactly what I had to agree too. He told me it was 3:50 p.m. I got my underwear put it back on as Mr. Ferguson was walking out. I turned off the light in the back room, shut the door, and grabbed all of my things, even the mechanical pencil. I made my way to the door of his classroom and stopped; I turned around and said “Thank you Mr. Ferguson, I’ve learned my lesson.” I winked at him and I walked out.

Published 
Written by supkalani
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments