Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Adventures With Mr Ferguson

28
16 Comments 16
12.5k Views 12.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Mr Ferguson is beyond gorgeous. He is a mixed man, with gorgeous green/hazel eyes. I'm pretty sure he isn't married, but even if he was, I really wouldn't care. He is pretty tall, about 6'2" and has very well-defined, broad shoulders. You can just see Mr. Ferguson's bulging biceps peep through his orange shirt and his massive cock in his khakis. Every girl in my grade wanted him.

He looked so gorgeous today. I could just feel me getting aroused looking at him in front of the class. I felt like an idiot having a crush on my teacher, and dreaming every night, thinking that my teacher could actually like me. I would get glances and stares from across the room from him. Except today was different—no glances and no stares from him at all. I thought that that was weird on our test day since those were the days he would do it the most. When I was in the middle of taking the test he called me up. I went to his desk and asked what he needed.

“Ms Montgomery, I will need to speak with you after school,” he said softly.

“No problem, Mr Ferguson,” I said nicely and walked back to my desk.

I finished my test, and turned it into the tray. I put all of my things together and sat in my chair, waiting for the bell to ring so I could go to my next class. Five minutes later, the bell rang. I grabbed my stuff and headed for the door, passing Mr Ferguson's desk, with him again smiling me.

I stopped at the door, confused as shit. Why, all of a sudden, would he smile at me now? Maybe I was just losing it. My fifth and sixth hour passed by quickly, and soon there was only two minutes left of my seventh hour. The bell rang and I went to my locker, put my homework and everything into my backpack and headed for Mr Ferguson's class.

As I reached his door, I realized the door was open. I knocked on it until he noticed. He waved me to come in. I entered and sat at the chair he had next to his desk. He looked up at me, straight in the eyes, and asked how I was doing.

“I’m pretty good, and you?” I replied.

“I’m alright; I just wanted to address something before the weekend began,” he stated.

“Okay?” I said, confused.

“You know the green house next to yours, Ms Montgomery?” he pointed out.

“Yes…” I answered

“I’m going to be moving in this weekend, and I just wanted to tell you in person before you see me awkwardly next to your house,” he revealed while laughing.

“Oh, great! Well, it’s a really great neighborhood; the neighbors are very welcoming and always nice," I answered.

“Well, that’s great to hear, Ms Montgomery! I guess I’ll see you this weekend,“ he replied while laughing again.

“Most definitely! Goodbye, Mr Ferguson!” I shouted walking out the door.

“OMG OMG OMG OMG!” I said inside my head as I walked down the hallway.

I couldn't fucking believe it.

VivianSoto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VivianSoto

Holy shit—Mr Ferguson will be living next to me? WHAT? 

I heard a door shut from the opened window in my living room. I walked over to it and looked out; lo and behold, I saw Mr Ferguson getting boxes out of his car. I had to think of an excuse to go outside. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed my dog Mocha.

I grabbed the leash by the coat rack, attached it to Mocha’s collar and headed for the door. I walked out as soon as Mr Ferguson looked up from the trunk of his car.

“Hey, Ms Montgomery!” he shouted.

“Mr Ferguson? Hey! How are you?” I asked.

“I’m doing great! Just unpacking some boxes!” he shouted a little louder.

“I gotcha!” I yelled.

He started walking over to me. I was so freaking out inside. I had to keep telling myself to calm down.

“What’s his name?” he asked, pointing to my dog.

“It’s Mocha. I know it’s a girly name, but I love it,” I replied.

“I love it, too. It’s cute," he said smiling at me.

“Well, I’ll see you later,” he said.

“Sure thing. Bye!” I mumbled and walked back into the house.

I heard a huge slam across from my window. I jumped up and realized that Mr Ferguson's window was right across fine mine. I looked further in to his room—he had a woman over and, my oh my, was she gorgeous. She had dark brown hair, and had beautiful facial features. I could tell she tanned. Her skin was fantastic.

They started kissing, like hardcore. Kissing on the wall, kissing on the floor, and then they finally made it to the bed. He began to take off his shirt showing his bulging biceps, and she took off her dress revealing her bouncy tits without a bra and only wearing a thong. They began kissing more. Mr Ferguson worked his way to her tits, sucking and grabbing onto her nipples with force.

I stopped looking. I felt horrible and turned on at the same time. I didn’t care, I kept watching. I took off my shorts and started rubbing my already wet pussy, and began to enjoy the show.

Mr Ferguson stopped sucking on her nipples, ripped off her thong and worked down to her pussy, licking and sucking all of her juices. He not only made her cum once but twice in a row. The woman grabbed Mr Ferguson's trousers, undid his belt and pulled out his outstanding cock from his boxer briefs. She began to spit into her hand and put it on the cock, lubing it all up. She then shoved his cock straight into her mouth, working her tongue into the mix. She made him cum so hard.

I was enjoying everything I was watching, I was coming close to cumming myself. I started working my fingers around my warm clit faster and faster. I grabbed a small pillow putting in over my mouth as a came so hard. I sat back and continued to enjoy the rest.
Published 
Written by supkalani
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments