Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Birthday Blowjob

"A birthday surprise at work from a friend."

25
10 Comments 10
33.6k Views 33.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Famous Story
You are sitting at your desk at work, it’s early and you are the first one in. You always come into work really early; even today on your Birthday. You go about your early morning set up as usual when Ben your best friend comes around the corner. He is looking around nervously with a mischievous grin. It’s still an hour before anyone else would turn up but he looks like he’s avoiding someone.

“What’s up Ben?” you ask him curiously. His grin grows wider when he see’s you.

“You’re birthday surprise,” he announces cheerfully before another quick look around.

“Ben...” you groan. “You know I don’t celebrate my birthday.”

“Well today I’m gonna make you. It’s time you moved on from Sally.”

You wince at the mention of your ex-wife and glare at Ben. He shrugs his shoulders at you with an apologetic smile. You both know that being hung up on your ex-wife is unhealthy.

“Come on man, I’ll go get my surprise for you, you stay right there, I’ll bring it here... You’re going to love it.”

Ben backs himself around the corner holding up his hands for you to stay put. The mischievous grin back in place. You sigh to yourself then feel your mouth drop open when he comes back around the corner with a beautiful busty blonde.

“Ben...” you warn.

“Don’t worry, she’s only here for the day...” he reassures. “Unless you want her to stick around after” he says as an afterthought with a knowing grin.

“Ben...” you start again.

“Hi, I’m Elise,” the blonde interrupts you this time. “Happy Birthday.”

“Uh … thanks,” you say. As you look over her, your imagination runs wild. Why has Ben brought her here? How is she related to this ‘surprise’ Ben had mentioned.

Your eyes graze over her long blonde hair and busty breasts. You feel yourself get turned on by the possibilities. It shocks you because you haven’t even thought of another woman since Sally. Incredibly this turns you on even more as you take in Elise’s full lips and voluptuous curves.

Finally you think, ‘what’s the point in denying my friend’s efforts.’

“Okay Ben, what’s my surprise,” you say.

Ben grins at you and nudges Elise closer to you.

“Okay, here’s the plan....” he starts.

***

10 minutes later, you are back at your desk. It’s one of those fully enclosed ones with drawers on either side and only just enough room for a chair. You’re chair has been decorated with banners that hang to the floor and the only way to see under your desk is if you move the chair completely out of the way.

This is all part of Ben’s plan that he talked you through only minutes before. The other part of the plan was the positioning of Elise on a fluffy towel under your desk, sitting between your legs.

The thought of it makes your cock twitch in your pants. You can feel her presence down there, even though she is not touching you … yet.

Ben had also explained that if you ever wanted to stop and get her out of there, all you have to do is signal to him and he’ll create a distraction long enough for Elise to slip away unseen.

You hadn’t been on board fully when Ben had first explained his plan, but now you are so turned on that you can’t wait for it to start. A whole day of getting sucked off while you work sounds better and better by the second and the work room can’t fill up quick enough.

You are distractedly doing work, as usual, starting early before everyone is even in the room. People call out birthday greetings to you as they pass, some stopping to chat for awhile with you. You respond cheerily as you usually would, all the while thinking about the blonde beauty awaiting your growing cock sitting underneath your desk.

Finally it reaches 8 am, the scheduled time to start work. You send the signal to Elise eagerly by dropping a pen then picking it up, discreetly making eye contact with her. She nods at you and smiles seductively at you before you sit up again and continue your work.

As you type away on the computer, you feel a hand begin to caress the bulge in your pants, you stifle a small moan. Looking around you, you feel more turned on about the whole situation. The thought of doing secret sexual acts in public has always been a turn on, and now you are doing it for real.

Elise strokes you through your pants, making your bulge grow bigger than its already excited size.

PeerlessGalad
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PeerlessGalad

You twitch as you hold back another moan. It’s been so long since a woman has touched you and you are enjoying it a little too much.

You continue to work as your cock twitches in your pants at her touch, straining against the material until she finally undoes your button, unzips your pants and pulls your erect cock out letting it sit at attention in front of her face. You hear a soft moan of approval from under your desk as she once again takes your cock in her hand.

A sharp intake of breath makes a co-worker look over at you curiously.

“I uh, one of the figures on this document just shocked me...” you stumble through your words, trying not to moan as Elise strokes your long cock slowly.

Your co-worker gives a knowing nod in your direction and goes back to his own work. You let out a small sigh of relief at not being caught while the thrill of almost getting caught makes your cock twitch harshly in Elise's hand.

She continues to rub your long shaft as you type away, trying to focus on your work while your thoughts drift to the hot beauty under your desk with your cock in her hands.

After a while of her rubbing, Elise takes you by surprise once more by licking your tip expertly. Your low groan brings the attention of that first co-worker back to you, as well as two others. Thinking quick you groan a little louder and gesture at your screen in frustration.

“These numbers just aren’t adding up today!” you exclaim.

Gary from beside you smiles sympathetically.

“One of those ones is it?” he asks.

Everyone knows what he means by “one of those” and you nod forlornly.

“Today just isn’t my day it seems,” you say with a sigh.

The others focus back on their own computers and you smile mischievously. On the contrary... Today is totally your day. You smile again as you feel Elise's tongue brush over your tip again, sending shivers down your body as your cock twitches once more in anticipation.

Finally, you feel the sexy woman’s mouth envelope the head of your cock. Her tongue rubs against your tip as she sucks softly on just your head.

Struggling not to moan you make it look as if you are hard at work on your computer. Ben catches your eye from a cubicle a fair way away and winks at you, you grin back widely as Elise's tongue once again runs over your tip and your whole body shudders.

You look down between your legs to look at the sexy sight of Elise's blonde head sliding up and down as she takes your cock fully into her mouth, all the way to your balls. You gasp softly as you feel the warmth envelope your member, her tongue rubbing up and down your shaft.

You rest your head back on the headrest of your chair and look as if you are massaging your temples out of frustration when really you are simply enjoying this amazing woman's mouth on your cock.

Elise works her way up your shaft again, licking and sucking on you as she goes. When she reaches the top, she again rubs her tongue against your tip. This time, she pushes her tongue down into the tip of your cock and wiggles it. You can’t help but let out a long moan.

As you are still rubbing your temples, people lose interest quickly and get back to their work. You open your eyes to meet Ben’s. He is wearing a triumphant and amused expression. You grin at him. He raises an eyebrow and you nod quickly. He grins back.

You can feel your cock starting to throb as Elise begins to rock her mouth back and forth over your erect cock as she begins to deep throat you. Biting your lip to hold back your moans, she slowly works you up until you feel about to burst. Her tongue rubs over your shaft again and again as she takes you into her mouth over and over, sucking hard.

You gasp softly and lean forward to look as if you are doing work again as she sends you over the edge and you feel yourself explode into her hot little mouth. Looking down between your legs, you see her swallow your load then lick you clean before licking her lips, catching the bits that overflowed her mouth and dribbled out over her chin.

She grins up at you and begins to rub your shrinking cock back to full size. Your breathing is heavy but you grin down at her, nodding for her to get you hard again.

You get back to your work, while your brain has enough functionality to concentrate on the screen until you feel your cock fully erect again and those hot lips enveloping your sensitive tip. You smile softly as you try to concentrate on your work as she slowly starts to lick and suck on you once more.

“This is the best birthday ever,” you murmur softly to yourself.
Published 
Written by TeilaWolfe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments