Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Boss's Daughter - Part 2

"The Boss's daughter, Sam, calls me to her office to provide some oral relief of my own upon her."

30
6 Comments 6
20.2k Views 20.2k
3.4k words 3.4k words
After a wonderful night's sleep, dreaming of Sam and the sensual, loving blow job she gave me in my office the night before, I woke the next day, feeling refreshed and with a sense of hope for something just as nice to happen.

The day went slow, and throughout, I never saw hide nor hair of Sam in any form. I believed the moment had passed. When I was packing up my items to leave the office, the phone rang.

Answering the call, I heard Sam's voice.

"I'd like you to come and see me in my office, immediately!" she said in stern tone.

"I was just getting ready to leave" I told her.

"This is more important, come to my office at once!" she said, before hanging up abruptly without giving me a chance to reply.

I hung up the phone, grabbed my belongings and made my way down the hallway and towards Sam's office. The building was quiet, where most of the employees had gone home for the night.

As I approached Sam's office, I sensed a moment of panic that hit me. My heart beat faster, my hands were a little clammy, and my mouth ran dry.

A million thoughts ran through my mind. 'Did she tell her father about last night?' 'Is he waiting the other side of the door to scold and fire me?'

I took a moment to compose myself as best I could, before I rapped my knuckles upon the door.

"Come in!" I heard from inside, in Sam's stern tone of voice.

I opened the door, where I found Sam sat behind her desk, dressed in her usual business attire, a loose cut blouse that showed her beautiful, soft skin. Presumably, a short black skirt, but I was unable to see with her long, slender legs hidden beneath the desk.

Her head was buried in paperwork, signing forms, checking over figures amongst other business papers. I closed the door behind me, stepped to the desk and stood there, waiting.

She finished some papers, placed them in a folder and shuffled them to one side before looking up at me.

"Now then..." she started, clasping her hands together and resting her elbows upon the desk. "... I know it's late, and you probably presumed I'd forgotten about our appointment!" she asked me.

"Appointment?" I said with a confused look.

"Well, I did say yesterday that I'd hoped you'd be working late today so we could carry on this... arrangement between us."

"Yes you did, Miss Thompson!"

"Please, you can call me Sam when there's just the two of us. After all, we're a little more formal since last night." she said, with a wicked, yet sweet smile.

"Okay, Sam!" I answered with a nod of the head.

"I hope you enjoyed what I gave you yesterday?" she asked.

"Yes. It was the best I've ever had, if you don't mind me saying!" I informed her.

"I'm happy to hear you say that. You are a wonderful, sweet, gentleman who deserves to be happy. But, like all good things, certain... favors, shall we call them, don't come for free," she said cryptically.

"I don't understand!"

"Tit for tat, as they say. I offer a service, and you give back in return!" she said.

"And what would you like in return, Sam?" I asked.

One corner of her lips curled, offering that wicked sense of devilish desire inside of her.

"Step around, stand at my side!" she told me.

I placed my bag, my coat, down on the chair to my side. I stepped around, in my crisp, perfect plaid suit and tie and stood to the side of Sam, who remained behind her desk.

She swung back her chair, swiveled on the seat to face me. I looked upon her. Those long, slender legs that bent at the knees, which rose up to this short, black skirt that clung to her waist.

"Good, now down on your knees" she said, in a stern voice.

I dropped to my knees, like a servant worshiping his Goddess of love who sat upon her throne before him. She smiled, as I followed her every command.

"When was the last time you ate pussy?" she asked.

"It's been a long time. My wife never liked me doing it to her!" I told her.

"Did you enjoy it though?"

"Yes. I love the taste of pussy!" I said.

"I'm glad to hear you say that, because my pussy is nice and warm, and very wet right now. It's been purring all day with the thought of you licking me out and giving me the release I so desperately need right now!" she said, as she looked upon me. "Close your eyes!" she told me.

I did as she asked, after all, she was the boss's daughter, and I must obey her every word. I knelt there, eyes closed and waited.

Sam rose up. She slipped her hands under her skirt, and with a little trickery, she was able to slide her panties from beneath, as they slipped down and around her ankles. She took possession of them in her hand.

I remained silent, obedient to the demands of my boss's daughter. Then I smelt it, a wonderful musky odor, caused by a slight draft in front of my face.

"Open your eyes!" she told me.

I opened them to see Sam holding her panties, a little moist in places. She waved them in front of my face, sending the sweet, musky smell of her pussy to cause my nostril's to flare and take in the beautiful, sensual aroma of her womanly body. It had been so long since I'd smelt anything this perfect.

My mouth salivated, my eyes drawn to this garment that taunted me a pair of black thong panties. My eyes followed them as if I was watching a tennis match, swinging back and forth.

At one point, she draped them over my face, causing the sweet aroma of her pussy to drive me insane with lust to touch them, to feel them in my hands, to even taste them in my mouth. I'd never felt a lust like this before.

Sam slipped them on her desk, as she sat back down. She was the perfect lady, without exposing anything to me as her sweet, pert ass planted itself back upon the comfortable reclined chair with her legs tightly together.

She sat for a moment, seeing the desire, the lust and passion in my eyes. She knew I wanted her, needed her. She smiled, as her thighs began to part.

They opened slowly, pulling at her skirt as it began to ride up her thighs, spreading wide for me to look beyond, into the darkness. The treasure of her smooth, shaved pussy would soon be mine to behold. Inch by inch the darkness became a sea of light, until it reached the dark cave of her womanhood that was soon exposed to me.

My jaw dropped; my eyes widened at the sight of her pussy coming into view. It was amazing, a sight to behold upon this young, beautiful, sexually charged woman, who just the day before had provided me with one of the most sensual moments of my own life. Now, I was being offered the chance to return the compliment.

"Come and get it!" she whispered in her soft, womanly tone, as she wagged her finger towards me, calling upon me to approach and taste the wondrous delight that awaited me.

I dropped forward, onto my hands and crawled her way. Step by step, I could smell the aroma of her musky scent drawing me near. The view, the temptation of her shaved pussy drew closer.

I soon found myself between her knees, staring upon this pussy before me. Her pussy was smooth, with puffy lips that offered a slight wetness to them.

"Lick my pussy. Taste me. Take me to places I've always wanted to go to!" she told me. "If you do well, you may just get a special gift in return!" she added.

I gulped. It'd been a while since I last licked a girl's pussy, albeit that was my wife's and she never enjoyed the moment as much as I loved the taste of a girl's pussy in my mouth.

Before heading straight for the prize, as so many people do, those who can't wait and just want to jump right in without the consideration of arousing a woman first, to make her feel special and worshipped. I started by planting soft kisses upon her thighs, working my way up, kissing each leg, one after another, upon my travels toward the promised land.

Sam moaned, feeling the warm sensation of my lips upon her thighs that caused her to grow wetter, while also the anticipation of me finally doing what she called me here to do was shown on her face.

The soft groan of someone who was delighted at my experience, despite my age, of arousing a young, beautiful woman such as Sam, to build her up into a frenzy and sexual awakening that she'd never experienced before by anyone she'd been with.

I finally reached the point of desire, to get a taste of this young woman's pussy. I'd dreamed of it, imagined it in my mind, but nothing was as close to the real thing, or the way it smelt of this musky aroma that caused my pheromones to go into overdrive.

I wrapped my tongue across it, gliding from below, until it slipped over the lips, across the small hood that hid the magical nub. She moaned as I tasted her for the first time. It was beyond imagination.

She tasted so sweet. I could taste her wetness drip onto my tongue as it glided over her puffy lips and wrapped it back into my mouth to enjoy.

I went again, and again. Each time, I worked from the lower grasps of her pleasure and crossed over the hood of her sweet bonnet that hid the small, yet perfectly fuelled engine that waited to purr into action.

My eyes glanced up, to catch sight of her face.

LUXvanessa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LUXvanessa

She was relaxed in the chair, captured in the moment of pure bliss of my tongue caressing, touching and sliding across her wet pussy. Her eyes closed, while small gasps of breath slipped from between her lips.

Her hand slipped down, where she softly grasped the back of my head. She pulled me further in towards her, while gently thrusting her hips upon my point of contact upon her pussy and began to grind it against my tongue, my mouth.

"Stick your tongue in my pussy, honey. I want to feel you inside of me!" she gasped to me.

I protruded my tongue, and guided it towards her wet pussy. Her puffy lips parted on either side, as my tongue dipped between the soft fleshy tissue and delved inside the deep, black hole of her cunt.

She was tight, probably the tightest I'd ever felt of any woman I'd been with. It was also warm inside, and much wetter than the outer edges of her labia. My tongue caressed along the walls, touching, slithering and slipping around inside.

"Ooh!" she moaned as I continued to lick her cunt out with my rough, wet tongue.

I swung it around inside, curled it and gently slapped it against the tight walls of her vagina. I grasped at whatever juices I could find on my travels, before lapping it all up, back inside my mouth to taste her.

I soon felt like an addict, unable to resist this young, gorgeous pussy that was being offered to me as a first sample, in order to want more and more.

She shuffled her body forward, perching herself upon the edge of the seat. One leg rose to rest upon the desk at her side, the other strapped over the armrest of the chair she resided upon.

Her legs were pushed wide apart, allowing me easier access to this pussy before me. My mouth wrapped itself upon her cunt, my nose rubbed against over the upper edges of her pussy as I continued to lick, eat and taste her pussy.

"Oooh... oh fuck yes!" she groaned as I ate her pussy out. "Fuck... you are amazing, keep eating my pussy!" she said through a mixture of groans and deep breaths.

I continued on for a good five, maybe ten minutes. She groaned and moaned at my every touch, my tongue sliding in and out of her wet cunt. I changed it up at times, and just licked my tongue over the wet puffy lips to taste every drop I could gather.

I pulled away finally, as Sam looked down upon me. A look, more of frustration than anything, as to why I suddenly stopped providing this service to her.

I looked up at her, before the fingers on one of my hands peeled back the hood over her pussy, revealing the small, sensitive nub of her clitoris, which finally broke free. I leaned forward, where my tongue began to gently flicker over the clit.

Sam went wild as her body spasmed and writhed at my touch. "Oh fuck... oh God... fuck yes!" she called to me as I continued. I was no longer only her employee but her toy in some form, being used to get her off, the same way she had helped me get off the day before.

My tongue flicked over and over across the sweet nub, while I began to thrust two of my fingers deep into her wet cunt below. I started to finger fuck her, to her pure delight.

"Oh fuck... you certainly know how to please a woman for a man of your age. I guess experience does have many advantages!" she told me, before groaning once more to my pleasant touch.

I slipped the nub of her clit between my lips, and suckled on it. It caused ripples through her body, as her stomach muscles spasmed, and I could almost feel her pussy purr it's delight as my fingers thrust in and out, fucking her deep and fast.

I knew it wouldn't be long before I made her cum, which I know is what she wanted most from the looks in her eyes and the lustful lick of her own lips as her body writhed.

She bit her bottom lip, while holding her breath for several seconds as spasms crashed against her insides. It was like a spark trying to turn the engine on, catching the sweet spot, yet still not fully igniting to roar into action.

My tongue returned to flicking over her clit much faster. At the same time, my two fingers thrust in and out of her tight, wet, young cunt at some pace. In and out, deeper, harder, faster.

I could feel her juices drip onto my fingers, as they glistened every time they pulled free. I heard the splashes of her wetness inside that trickled between her puffy lips, down her thighs to her asshole, onto the seat she was perched upon.

"Oh fuck... I'm gonna cum!" Sam called out.

I continued on, like a good subordinate who bowed down to his master. My fingers thrashed in and out of her cunt, while my tongue crashed and waved, flickering her sweet nub of a clit to bring her to this edge of orgasmic pleasure she'd called me here to provide for her.

Her body writhed upon the chair, as her hands tried to grasp at whatever they could hold close by. Papers on her desk were crunched in the tight fist of her palm, while her other hand clutched tightly upon my hair. She used it to force my mouth closer upon her wet cunt.

"Fuckkkk!" she cried, as I felt a gush of her juices splash against my fingers, while her pussy lips purred as the orgasm hit her hard.

Her body spasmed, as her stomach convulsed, her thighs tightened around me as she wrapped her ankles around my back to lock me in tight. Her puffy lips quivered as I slowed down the fingering action, while I slowly began to stop licking her clit to see the sweet juices drip from her cunt.

I licked at it, lapping it up onto my tongue and into my mouth to grab every drop she offered me. Her body slowly began to drop down from this blissful high, this roller coaster journey she found herself on.

I lapped up the last remains of what I could see dripping from her cunt, as she finally released her hold over me. Her legs parted, and I pulled her up to stand at my side. I moved back, to rest upon my legs beneath me and look at her. My chin, my mouth, was covered in her juices.

Her face told her story. It was flushed, and she appeared lost in the moment that had catapulted her through this ride she'd just traveled upon.

"Wow... that was wonderful. You know how to please a woman, and that's one of the best orgasms I've ever had from a guy!" Sam told me.

It warmed my heart to hear her say that, to know I still had it in me to please a woman in such a way, especially one of her youthful age.

"I think this concludes our little business transaction for today. You can leave now!" Sam said as she rose up, pulled her skirt down to make herself look more professional and composed.

I got up and walked around, grabbing my bag and coat from the other side. I stepped to the door, when I stopped to hear her call to me.

"Wait. You forgot your special gift I promised you on a job well done!" she said, as she grabbed her moist panties off the desk. She then thrust them under her skirt, wiped her soaked pussy in them and tossed them to me.

I caught them, feeling the wetness of her still soaking pussy now dampening my hand that held them.

"Enjoy them, and I'll see you tomorrow!" Sam said as she sat back down and returned to her duties of work. She'd got what she wanted for the day, and while I was hard and desperate to get off, I didn't want to ask, or push for anything from her.

I clutched her black thong panties in my hand, and exited the office. All the way home, I thought of what just happened. I replayed it in my mind like a movie. My briefcase on the passenger seat, with her soiled panties on top. Occasionally, when stopping at lights, I'd take them and sniff them to smell her beautiful, musky aroma.

My cock was so hard by now, that when I got home, I made an excuse to my wife and rushed up to the bathroom where I pulled out my throbbing, pulsating cock and jerked off into the panties which I used as a form of friction, wrapped around the girth of my meat.

It didn't take long, as I felt the wetness of her panties upon my throbbing cock, and I shot a load out over the bathroom floor. It was one of the best orgasms I'd had, from my own hand. The use of Sam's panties provided me with a stronger, emotional connection, as I closed my eyes and dreamed of fucking Sam with my cock.

I hid the panties from my wife, as we went through our usual routine once more to end the day before finding ourselves in bed and falling to sleep.

I hoped that tomorrow I'd have another special appointment with Sam, as I found myself not only lusting over her, and her young, firm, tight body. But, I believed I was falling for her.

I glanced at my wife lying asleep at my side. A woman who'd lost interest in our marriage and our sex life altogether. I didn't want to hurt her, as I still had feelings for her, but this desire, this connection with Sam was taking over my mind.
Published 
Written by John_Doe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments