Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Burger Barn Bitches

"A new supervisor who tries to take advantage of employees gets surprised"

8
5 Comments 5
8.3k Views 8.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words


Gary Brown couldn’t believe he had been fired for sexual harassment from his last job. The owner’s daughter was just too much of a temptation for middle aged Gary; he always went over the line to get young pussy. He was devastated when she turned him in and got him fired. For the last two months Gary had been turned down at jobs but finally managed to get the Manager’s job at The Burger Barn.

The owner of the franchise had prepaid vacation plans and quickly hired Gary without checking any references. The first day on the job Gary held two meetings, so he could meet everybody on the day shift and the evening shift. He found that his crew consisted of seventeen and eighteen year olds.

After the meeting with the evening shift, two girls hung back, obviously wanting to be the last ones to leave. One was fairly tall with long brown hair. Even with her uniform blouse it was obvious that she was very slight in the bust, but her thighs and ass were tight in her khaki pants. The other girl was almost opposite, shorter, with short blonde hair. The buttons on her uniform blouse strained so much the edges of her bra, and considerable cleavage was revealed. Her uniform pants were also tight.

The brunette stepped up confidently and said, “I’m Candy and this is my roommate Ella. We’re both overdue for our performance evaluation and we need a raise. Are you going to give us our review or do we have to wait for Mr. Dennis to get back from vacation?”

Both girls stood with hands on their hips and Gary sensed that he was being tested. He decided to challenge them. “Mr. Dennis left me totally in charge, so I will conduct your performance reviews, but not on company time; it might disrupt business.”

Ella’s face lit up. “Ah, it looks like another offsite review, Candy,” she said with a big smile.

Candy crossed her arms and smiled as well. “We’ve been this route before, Mr. Brown; you name the time and place.”

Gary was almost speechless but tried not to lose his control of the situation. He struggled not to stammer as he gave them his home address and said, “Since your shift starts at three, be at my place at one o’clock; two hours should be plenty of time to cover things with you.”

The girls looked at each other, winked and went back to work without saying another word.

****** ****** ****** ****** ******

The next afternoon both girls were at his front door precisely at one p.m. Candy was wearing a tight white blouse and even tighter white jeans that hugged her young curves. Ella had gray sweats on, but as soon as they were in the door she peeled them off. She was almost naked by the time Gary spoke. “Hey! Wait a minute…..”

Candy stopped him. “Relax, Mr. Brown, we’re both eighteen, almost nineteen and we know what we’re doing.”

Candy peeled off her blouse and was pushing her jeans down her legs as Ella tossed her bra aside; she wore no panties. She began undressing Gary as he watched Candy slide her sheer panties down her legs. She was brunette all the way, and Ella was a natural blonde.

Within a few short minutes the girls had become naked and had his boxers sliding down his legs. As teenage girls go, these two were more than aggressive and his cock reflected his approval. Candy wrapped a fist around his erection and tugged at it. “Which way is the bed?” she asked.

Gary pointed. “Down the hall, first door on the left.”

Candy walked ahead of him, pulling him by the cock as Ella went ahead. When they entered the bedroom, Ella was waiting with a handful of ties. “Look, Candy, I found some ties in his closet; let’s tie him up and fuck his brains out!” she said gleefully.

"Would you like that, Mr. Brown?" Candy asked.

Gary didn't have to think about it; he readily agreed to it.

He was mesmerized by their how bold they were and he climbed up and lay on the bed on his back. Candy straddled his hips and leaned down to kiss him as Ella tied one of his wrists to a bed post. Candy wiggled her naked pussy against his stomach.

“Why don’t we suck his cock for a while, Ella?” she asked playfully as Ella tied his other wrist to a bed post.

Erica_With_Love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erica_With_Love



Gary didn’t want to resist them. “What the hell?” he thought. “Two teenage girls want to suck and fuck me? Why not let them?” And then reality struck; he was tied, albeit willingly, wrists and ankles to his bed and at the mercy of two employees.

Candy shifted up his body and slid her knees over his shoulders. “There’s a reason I’m called Candy,” she said, “cause I taste so sweet. Check it out Mr. Brown. Eat me.” She spat.

He felt Ella’s hands on him, one wrapped around his cock and the other cupping his balls. She gripped him tightly to let him know his predicament. “I’ll play nice with your cock and your balls as long as you make Candy feel good, but she takes a really long time to come, Mr. Brown.”

Candy settled her brown bush against his mouth and he slid his tongue into her. He lapped tentatively up and down her slit and she curled her fingers in his hair. “That’s right, get right in there, Mr. Brown; show me how well you can perform,” she said sweetly.

Gary lapped her slit and tongue fucked her as he felt Ella’s hand begin stroking his shaft. She spit on his cock and used her saliva to lube it as she stroked it from tip to base. He heard her tell Candy, “I bet he’d like to feel my mouth on his cock.”

Candy responded, “I wouldn’t put my mouth on that nasty thing if I were you. See if you can make him come; he’s not trying very hard to please me here.”

Ella wrapped a fist around the base of his cock and began stroking it, spitting on the tip to keep it wet. Gary moaned into Candy’s pussy as she pressed down on his mouth. He came and moaned into her pussy but Ella did not stop. She used his cum to lube his cock and kept stroking it hard and fast. Gary licked Candy’s clit as fast as her could and he finally felt her respond. Her fingernails dug into his scalp and she squeezed her thighs against his face as she came. He sucked her clit and could not resist what Ella was doing and he came again.

Candy climbed off his face and Gary breathing was nothing but gasps. His cock was sensitive and Ella had finally released her grip on it.

The girls switched places and for a fleeting moment Gary thought that Candy might fuck him. As Ella took Candy’s place, she spread her knees wide and leaned forward, one hand on the bed over his head. She put her other hand under his head and jammed his face into her cunt. She was not as clean and sweet as Candy but she was as wet.

Candy had gathered his cum and spread it over his cock and was stroking him again, pumping up and down as she slid a hand under him. She pushed a finger against his anal rim and her fingernail scratched as she slid the tip of her finger into his ass. Her hand continued to slam up and down.

Gary could hardly breathe as Ella jerked her hips back forth, rubbing her wet pussy across his nose and mouth. “Get your tongue out, damn it!” Ella yelled, and Gary stuck his tongue out. It seemed forever that she jerked his face against her as she rubbed her clit across his tongue and mouth violently.

Candy knew what she was doing and when her finger massaged his prostate; Gary blew another load of cum all over her pumping fist, moaning out loud. Fortunately for him, Ella was aroused enough to come on his face at the same time. When she finally dropped his head back and leaned back, sitting on his chest, Gary was groaning. His cock was raw and he was drained.

Candy untied the ties to free him as Ella sat on his chest. She leaned forward and looked at him between her thighs. “You should be glad that we have to leave and get to work on time, Mr. Brown, because I really wanted you to lick my ass for a while.”

She and Candy laughed as they left him there and went back to the front entrance hall. They were dressed and leaving by the time he looked down the hallway. “See you at work, Mr. Brown, and thanks for the nice raise we’re going to get!” Candy yelled.

Gary looked down at his limp sore cock and whispered to himself, “Fuck!”

Published 
Written by benawriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments