Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Generosity Of A Stranger

"All in all, it was a good day."

44
24 Comments 24
28.1k Views 28.1k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Hi all, this past Saturday I experienced how generous people can be. I was driving alone on a rural road after visiting a friend when I noticed a problem with my Jeep. It was handling funny and making noises. When I got out to check, I noticed that both left side tires were flat. I had driven through a construction area minutes before and must have run something over.

I was about twenty miles from home, in an area that I didn't know very well. I realized that I'd need to be towed, and I don't have AAA. The man on the phone told me that it would be seventy seven dollars to tow it to nearest tire shop. I didn't have the money. I began calling male friends, all were either busy or didn't answer. I was stuck on a long windy road in the woods, all by myself. I was quite upset.

I was sitting there crying, trying to figure out what to do. I had to be at work in a couple of hours and I was stranded, two towns away. I didn't know who to call. A few moments later, I notice a truck pull up behind me and put it's flashers on. It was a 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee, just like mine. I glanced at my side mirror and saw this man, maybe in his early forties, walk up to my window.

"Hello, so seem to be in a bit of trouble I see," he said.

When I told him about my conversation with the tow truck, he chuckled. I was a bit puzzled by that. I explained to him that I didn't know what to do. He stated that because we both had the same vehicle, we both had the same spare tires. He put my spare on the front, and his spare on the rear. He then asked me to follow him to a tire store in the next town.

When we got there, the clerk told me that it would be twelve dollars to patch each tire and twenty to mount them. I didn't have any cash on me but that's why God invented plastic. When I gave him my credit card, he said it would take about an hour. I didn't want to sit there and wait that long. I asked the man who helped me, who's name happened to be Phil, if he'd have a coffee with me.

Earlier I had visited an old high school friend named Diane. One of the things that we laughed about was that I still rarely wore bras. When we were kids and would hang out at mall, I would always take my bra off and put it in my pocket. I would put it back on when I was ready to go home. We laughed about that. After high school, when I moved out of my parent's house, I stopped wearing them all together. My parents still get on me for it. When I was married, my husband liked it. I think he enjoyed men watching me bounce when he and I walked together. It's fall here now, so I was wearing jeans and a heavy sweatshirt. It would have been hard to notice that I didn't have a bra on.

We went for coffee and had a conversation. We talked about my kids, his job. When he asked what I did, I told him that I was a divorced soccer mom. I meant it as a joke but from that moment on, he got flirtatious. I think he was hoping something would happen. I picked up on it right away so I decided to keep him guessing. I didn't flirt back or talk about sex, I just tried to act normal. It was almost an hour when the tire store called me to say that my truck was ready.

When we pulled in to the parking lot, we chatted for a few more minutes. I thanked him for his help and extended his hand and told me that it was nice meeting me.

"I'd like to pay you back please," I said.

He replied, "That's not necessary, it was my pleasure."

"Look, I'd still be sitting there if it wasn't for you," I said, "Please let me pay you back."

"I don't want your money Sara." he said.

"I wasn't talking about money," I said, as I patted his crotch.

"Huh," he said.

I looked him right in his eyes and said, " I want to give you the blowjob of your life."

"Again, that's not necessary." he replied.

"I'm paying you back Phil," I said. "Money or a blowjob, your choice."

"What do you want?" he asked.

I replied, "It's your choice Phil, I need to know now."

I knew what he was going to say, he had been coming on to me all day. Money is no longer a big issue with me, so I would've gladly given him cash. When I asked how much time he had, he told me that he had about forty five minutes. I asked him to wait for me to come out and follow me.

It was the weekend and the weather was beautiful. I couldn't use the little park I go to during the week because there would be kids there. I needed to find a place that was close and discrete. I needed to think quickly, then I remembered a park in a heavily wooded area near my work. There are a lot of walking paths. The weather was sunny and in upper sixties, an ideal day for an outdoor blowjob.

When we arrived, I noticed two other cars, There was a young couple sitting at a picnic bench, and a woman walking her dog. We pulled up next to each other. When we got out, I decided to hold his hand so that we'd look like a normal couple. We said hello to the younger couple as we walked by them to the path. The young lady smiled at me.

We walked up a little hill and down the other side. About one hundred yards in, the path branched out in two different directions. The branch to the right looked well traveled, the one to the left seemed a bit over grown. Apparently it wasn't used a lot. I decided to go that way. We walked about another hundred yards when the path abruptly ended. There was a small clearing with a large rock and leaves and sticks covering the ground. There were empty beers cans strewn about and evidence of a recent camp fire.

JULIETA_SQUIRTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JULIETA_SQUIRTS

I think kids use this location to party.

It's September, so the leaves were still on the trees. The woods around us were pretty thick, I knew that we wouldn't be seen. I told Phil to stand with his back against the rock, I cleared some sticks and leaves below me with my feet. My jeans were new, and I didn't want to get them dirty. If I emerged from the woods with dirty knees, people would figure out that was going on. I took my sweatshirt off, turned it inside out and folded it. I put it on the ground to kneel on.

His eyes lit up when he saw my tits gleaming in the autumn sun. I got on my knees, unbuckled his belt and pulled his jeans down. I started rubbing his cock through his briefs. It didn't take him long to get hard. I saw the head of his hard cock pop through the top of his briefs. I pulled them down and started licking it. It was of average size but hard as steel.

Being an exhibitionist, I get turned on by public sex. The danger of being seen is a thrill. I felt my pussy moisten as I licked his shaft. Phil seemed to be a little bit nervous. I looked up at him.

"Relax, nobody's going to see us," I said. "I want you to enjoy this."

Personally I didn't care if someone saw us, unless it was a child. The woods were so thick that there was no way anyone would have been able to see us unless they walked down the path. We would have heard them coming, so I knew that we had complete privacy. I pulled his pants and briefs down to his ankles and pushed his legs apart. I grabbed his cock with both had and started slowly sucking it. Phil lightly moaned as I sucked him.

"It's OK to get vocal," I said, "I like it when men talk dirty to me."

I grabbed his left hand and put it on my tit. I grabbed his cock and started sucking in a steady rhythm. His powerful hand squeezed my left tit as I sucked away. I was so horny and wanted to fuck him right there, but the ground was way to dirty. I didn't want to get completely naked either, just in case. I started sucking faster when my eyes met his.

"God, you're good," he said, looking down at me.

"Mhm," I muffled, with a mouthful of cock.

"Suck it," he said.

I began power sucking him. I put one of his hands of the back of my head as a hint to push. He began pushing with both hands as I power sucked him faster, slightly gagging with every push. I noticed his hips began to move. I was getting face fucked right there in the woods. It was so hot. By now my pussy was soaked. I undid my jeans and unzipped my fly, I began rubbing my clit as he pushed my head back and forth his hard shaft.

"Jesus, Sara!" I heard him say.

I wanted to cum. Hell, I needed to cum. It didn't take me long. I kept sucking as my body shuddered from a powerful orgasm. The look on Phil's face was priceless as he watched me cum beneath him. I removed his hands from the back of my head and spit on his cock. Then I grabbed it with both hands and gave him the power sucking of his life. The slurping sounds could be heard, but not from anyone else. He was close, very close.

I've never had an issue with swallowing cum, but I prefer to see it. It's a turn on when I see a man's cock explode in my hands. I also enjoy talking to them. It's really the only time that I get dominant. I grabbed his cock with my right hand and stood up. I pushed my tits against him and gently spoke in his ear as I stroked him.

"You like?" I asked.

He moaned back, "Oh God, yes."

"Cum for me baby, let me see it," I said.

I kicked my sweatshirt aside as I stroked his cock faster. I could feel it stiffen even more.

"Tell me baby, tell me when," I said.

I blew into his ear and stroked faster. He was ready, I could feel it.

"I'm gonna cum," he said quietly.

I watched as his cock exploded in my hand and two streams of cum shot onto the leaves below.

"Cum baby...cum," I said.

His body shuddered a little as I milked his cock dry. He must have been sensitive because he pushed my hand away. I picked up my sweatshirt, brushed it off and put it on while he composed himself self. Unless a guy cums in my mouth, I finish every blow job with a kiss on the lips. Before he could pulled his pants on, I put my arms around his neck and gave him a wet kiss.

"Thanks again for helping me today," I said.

He replied, "And thank you too."

"You earned it sweetie," I said.

He pulled his pants up and I grabbed his hand. I led him back out of the woods. The whole thing took no longer than maybe fifteen minutes. As we reached the park, the young couple were still sitting there. When I walked by them the girl, who was no older than twenty, gave me a little smirk. I think the little shit knew what just happened. When we got to our cars, I kissed him again, then I took out a business card and presented it to him.

"You are a massage therapist?" he asked, stunned.

"Yes I am," I replied. "Come visit me and I'll give you a VIP for half price."

"What's a VIP?" he asked.

"Just come visit and find out,"I said. "Ask for Sara."

We got into our cars and went our separate ways. As I was leaving, I saw the young couple walking up the path. The girl gave me a quick glance and smile. I think she made him cum too. From there I went right to work early, took a shower and finished my day. When I got home that night, I had another dildo pounding orgasm. All in all, it turned out to be a good day.

Published 
Written by MotelMILF
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments