Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Lees, Juan and Lou

"I get to photograph an oriental couple."

5
3 Comments 3
4.6k Views 4.6k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Juan and Lou Lee:

My wife and I often spend winters in the south, where it’s sunny and warm. Our plans to return home at the end of March are delayed because my wife is stricken with 'flu. Nothing for it, we’re staying an extra month by which time she should be strong enough to travel.

Mid-morning, when she is napping, I walk to the coffee shop about a block away. It’s never very busy and I usually get to chat with the owners, Juan and Lou Lee, an attractive young married oriental couple. She waits tables and he cooks.

Over the months, we talked about many subjects. It started with light topics, typical discussions and comments between customer and coffee shop staff. But, in the natural course of learning more about each other, the discussions sometimes develop into serious issues, about the world around us and our personal lives. But, what I enjoy the most, is our trivial banter and frequent sexual flirtations. Lou, in particular, has a twinkle in her dark eyes when innuendoes litter our conversations. She is quite the flirty type while Juan mostly just smirks and shakes his head in amusement.

Approaching the final week of our extended stay, I feel that the three of us are now friends. I certainly believe I’m regarded as more than just a regular customer. Whatever, whether I’m right or wrong about this friendship, I’m getting bold enough to make a serious proposition.

Okay, at this point, I should tell you that, for quite some time, I’ve been seeking a chance to repeat a special pleasure of mine. If you’ve read my "Vic and Vicky" story, where I took photos of a young couple in their bedroom, you won’t be surprised to read that I’ve been waiting and watching out for another similar opportunity to arise. And I think - and hope - that Lou and Juan may just be the couple I’ve been seeking.

So, on the Monday of our last week, I enter the shop and I’m delighted to find that it’s empty, no other customer. (When opportunity knocks, you’d better answer it.) Lou greets me with a warm smile and I plunge straight in and ask her to get Juan. “I have a proposition for you,” I say.

When they return from the back room, I tell them that I have always wanted to be a photographer. I would like them to pose for some special photographs. They would be for my own personal use and they would get copies.

They seem surprised and Juan also looks a little dubious. He asks, "What kind of photos?"

I take a deep breath and tell them exactly what’s on my mind; no frills, just straight in. I think it’s the only way, be straight up front and wait for the reaction. “I want pictures of you going down on Lou,” I tell Juan and, as he gapes at me, I turn to Lou. “And I want pictures of you sucking Juan’s cock, both of you fucking, and a cum shot on your face from Juan.”

(Silence.)

I look at them with a smile on my face and wait. Juan seems a little shocked that I’ve proposed such a thing. But, as I’d anticipated, Lou has a tiny grin on her face. She is a cute little beauty in her mid-twenties with a nice ass. Her tits are not huge but, within the clothes she wears, they appear pert and shapely. But, most important of all, I get the impression she’s very interested in my proposal.

Juan might need a little persuading. He is a 30-year-old little guy, maybe five foot four, and slightly built. He turns to Lou and she raises her eyebrows at him - and smiles broadly.

Juan shrugs and turns to me. “Tell us more,” he says.

"First off,” I tell them, “you both need to shave off your pubic hair. Lou, you must pull your hair back into a ponytail and apply lots of makeup, eyeshadow, blush and lipstick."

My idea is for her to look sluttish, garish, like a cheap hooker.

(So far, so good.) They are not disagreeing or refusing but I sense Juan’s hesitancy. I tell them it will be our secret, nobody else will ever know. Then, I announce what I hope is the deal maker. "And I will pay you two hundred dollars.”

Lou very quickly asks, "Each?"

I grin at her. (What’s another couple of hundred bucks to get the deal sealed?) ”Okay,” I agree, my heart thumping with excitement. “Yes, two hundred each."

But Juan says, "I want to think about it."

“Fine," I say. “I'm leaving Friday. I know you’re both off on Thursday so we can do it that morning. Let me know your decision when I come in on Wednesday. Okay?"

He says, “Okay,” and Lou smiles at me. I think she’s keen.

Tuesday when I go in, nothing is mentioned about my proposal. We talk about nothing in particular, just general chit-chat until I'm about to leave and Lou says she needs to shop for some razor blades. She winks.

Wednesday morning, they have three other customers and Lou motions me to go into the back. Juan is there. He grins at me, shakes my hand and says, "Lou has talked me into it."

She chuckles. "He didn’t need much convincing when he thought about me blowing him."

Now they both chuckle and soon they are giggling. (Oh, it’s good to be young.) I can’t recall the last time I giggled.

“So,” I said, barely containing my excitement, “tonight you need to put your razors to work down there."

"We did that last night," Lou says. "We did each other. And we got so horny, we fucked for an hour.” They laugh and giggle some more.

"I hope you have some jizz left for tomorrow.”

He grabs his crotch. "Oh yes, never worry. I could go right now.”

We all chuckle before I say, ”Okay, tomorrow morning at ten, at your place. Oh, don't forget to shower before I get there, okay?”

They give me their address. It’s only three blocks away and I can walk, no need to drive the truck. All I need is my trusty digital camera.

Thursday, I arrive a few minutes early but they immediately answer the door. They’re wearing robes and Lou has done her hair and applied plenty of make-up. She definitely looks garish.

I follow them into their bedroom where I tell them what I want them to do and in what order. They understand and disrobe.

Lou’s boobies are indeed pert, topped with light brown nipples. (Jeez, I would love to nibble and suck on those.) Her pubic mound is clean shaven and Juan is equally as bald.

I turn on the camera and say, "Let’s begin."

Lou lays on the bed with her legs draped over the end. Juan squats and gets between her legs. He cradles her hips and lowers his mouth to her pussy. I get in close and set the camera to take pictures automatically every five seconds. I hold the camera in both hands and they start.

His licks up and down between her pussy lips. I gently move his face to a slight angle so I can get some close-up action of his tongue running up and down her groove. He stops and licks at her clitoris before he sucks it gently into his mouth. When he goes back to tonguing her slit, I can see her swollen clit and I focus my camera on it.

Skin_Hot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Skin_Hot



Lou is holding Juan’s hair and pulling him closer to her center. She tries to clasp her thighs around his head but I push her legs apart, otherwise I will not have a picture.

After several minutes of Juan's ministrations, Lou is really into it. Her hips buck and her butt thrashes on the bed. She is close to cumming. Juan takes her clit back between his lips and his sucking pushes her over the edge. She gasps and moans and hums gloriously in her orgasm. Juan licks her slit a while longer as she quietens.

Juan rises and sits on the bed. He is fully erect. His cock is cut, maybe four inches long, slim and smooth. His nuts hang low and are actually of considerable size, out of proportion to his smallish cock and slight build.

Lou gets off the bed, settles between his knees and goes to work on him. She licks the underside of his shaft and then all around his glans. Her lips part and she sucks him deep inside. Her lips form a circle around the base of his cock. She applies sucking pressure as her head slowly bobs up and down. My camera is clicking away.

(Gawd, I could use some of that sucking right now.) My seventy-year-old pecker is uncomfortably hard in my pants.

I sense that Juan is close to cumming. I stop them and instruct them to get to the fucking part. I’d previously instructed them that I wanted to photograph their fucking from below. Lou puts her hands on the edge of the bed, spreads her legs and I lie down on my back under her. Juan straddles my sides and, grasping Lou’s hips, pushes his cock against her pussy lips. My camera is busy as I photo their fucking.

(Damn, this is hot.) My pecker is aching for some of the same and my nuts beg for release.

Juan thrusts slowly in and out of Lou’s pussy. I'd sure like to stroke her pussy lips, they are so damn enticing and exciting. Juan's cock is also a treat. I'd like to grip his shaft and jerk it. But our deal is no touching by me. (Damn.)

When Juan starts fucking quicker, I request he slows down so that he doesn’t cum too soon. Lou is getting into it, too, pushing back against Juan as he thrusts into her.

They are both slick with pussy juices and, on each stroke, one or both of them gasps and moans. In and out, in and out, the rhythm is steady. The wide fat vein on the underside of Juan’s cock has grown thicker, more pronounced. His raphe is very pronounced too and a significantly darker color than his nut sack.

I’m tempted to reach up and fondle his nuts or wrap my fist around his cock and stroke it. But, a deal is a deal right? Hands off!

(Well, maybe I could just touch each of them lightly while they’re so focused on fucking.)

I take one hand off the camera and lightly place my thumb on the fat vein on the underside of Juan's cock. It continues going in and out and my thumb feels its heat, its slickness and the pulse pounding in its shaft. My thumb is soaked in their juices. I move it to Lou's clit and very lightly touch her there. Her clit is so hard, feeling like a tiny marble against my thumb. She too is hot and slick. I stop touching them before I’m noticed and again hold the camera with both hands.

My eyes appreciate their color contrast. Her pinkish inner pussy lips, the chocolate outer pussy lips, his darker colored cock, bright purple glans, dark nut sack and almost black raphe. Quite amazing to see and their intercourse is fabulous to watch.

Suddenly, Lou is breathing faster and faster. Her movements and thrusts become hurried and frantic as she orgasms. Juan fucks her quicker now but I put one hand on his leg and ask him to slow his pace. Juan rocks slowly while Lou's orgasm finishes.

Then I direct Juan to withdraw his cock and rub his cock head up and down her slick slit. I photograph the aftermath as her juices dribble onto my shirt. Fortunately, I am doing the laundry. If my wife was to do it, she would smell those hot aromatic pussy juices immediately.

The facial scene is next. I stand up. (Slowly.) My knees are not what they used to be. They both ache. And so does my cock!

Lou sits on the floor, leaning back against the bed. Juan stands in front of her, straddling her legs. I sink back down on my knees to get close to the action.

Lou grips the base of Juan’s cock in her left hand and wraps fingers of her right hand around his balls. She strokes his cock, squeezing slowly from base to tip. Her tongue licks the underside of his glans and all around the top, bottom and sides. She sucks him into her wet mouth.

Juan is obviously eager to empty his testicles. His hips thrust and he is breathing faster and faster. Lou knows when it’s time to release his cock from her mouth. She pokes out her tongue and holds Juan's cock head there. Juan now fists his cock with her tongue under the tip. Thick, creamy streams of cum gush onto her tongue. He also spurts onto her nose and forehead, forming juicy ropes of white jizz.

My goodness, he shoots a big, big load. No wonder those nuts are so huge! He continues to pump the shaft of his cock and, gradually, the flow of cum diminishes. As does his cock.

Lou licks all his essence from her lips and uses her fingers to gather the overflow. She swallows that, too. He backs away and Lou gets up from the floor. Painfully, I do too.

My cock is not hard anymore. Gawd, it feels soaked and wet and sticky in my underwear. I bet I leaked a gallon of pre-cum. Well, a teaspoon at least! It’s fortunate that I didn't come to their house commando. I didn't cum but my damp underwear is an obvious clue that I enjoyed my time immensely!

They put on their robes. Suddenly, they seem shy, nervous and uptight. I give Lou a big hug and Juan, too.

"Don’t be shy guys. We’re all friends here." I laugh.

They smile and are soon grinning from ear to ear again.

"You both did a splendid job. You know what I think? I think you two have had sex before.”

They blush but burst out laughing and start giggling again. They aren’t youngsters anymore but what the hell, they might as well have some fun!

When they have calmed down, Juan says, "I noticed that you got excited too."

"Yeah, I sure did. You really gave this old guy a great big boner.”

They laugh and Lou says, "Want to do it again?"

"Maybe next year."

I let them know that I will download the pictures on my computer and mail them a disc. I get out my wallet and give them all the cash from it, one-hundred dollars. I also write them a check for four hundred dollars.

“I’m giving you an extra hundred dollars because you deserve it for a job well done."

That is cool with them. I assure them that my check will not bounce.

Juan says, "No problem, thank you very much."

"No, I thank you. You have helped me fulfill a dream of mine. And I got a boner out of it, too. That’s my bonus.”

~~~~

My thanks to JWren for all the editing assistance.
Published 
Written by bobapple
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments