Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Movie Manager

"In an effort to seduce a girl, I was surprised at her reaction."

7
6 Comments 6
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words
One of my golf partners, Jeff, and I went to a movie recently and while we were in line in the lobby we noticed a long line at the admissions booth inside. Tickets were purchased outside but there was such a long line we decided to wander over and check out the excitement. It turns out that people were buying memberships to get points for money spent and the points could be used later for snacks or even movie tickets.

We both noticed that the manager was not only an attractive girl, but very mature and confident for her age and position. “Damn, she’s hot!” I said as we headed to our movie theater.

“Yeah, but she’s a red head; you could never handle that,” he said with a grin.

“Oh, yeah?” I answered. “I bet I can get her to go out with me within two tries.”

“Good luck with that, but she’s probably in her twenties and she would never fuck a guy your age,” he said.

I changed the subject as we entered the theater but took it as a challenge. On a weekday the next week I called to check on the hours of operation. The recorded message said that the doors open at 11:30 a.m. and the first movie showings started at noon. I went to the theater at 11:00 a.m. and tried the main door. It was unlocked. When I went in, there was nobody around but in a minute the Manager came out of her office in the admissions booth area.

“Can I help you, sir? We don’t open until 11:30” she said politely.

She was dressed in a gray pinstriped business suit, unusual for someone as a Movie Manager, but she looked classy, and I guessed she was between twenty-five and twentyu-eight. Very red hair and dark nail polish and matching lip gloss. Hot.

I stepped up and offered my hand. “Hi, I’m Ben and I understand you have memberships for discounts of some kind; can you tell me about it?” I asked.

She shook my hand, firmly, smiled and said “I’m Claire, the Manager, Yes sir we do. The only computer up right now is in my office. Come around through that side gate and I’ll help you with your membership.”

I followed her into her tiny office, which was barely large enough for her desk, chair and a small filing cabinet. I watched her as she went around the side of her desk and she caught me staring at her ass. A very well defined ass in some very snug pants, as a matter of fact. She sat down and punched some information in her computer as I answered her questions and then handed me a small wallet sized card with my account number on it.

I tried to start a conversation, but I had a feeling she was on to me. “This seems like a fun place to work part time; are you looking for any help?” I asked.

She put her arms across her chest and rolled her chair back a ways from the desk. Just as she probably expected, my gaze dropped to the tightness of her pants on her thighs and the juncture where they met.

“Why did you really come in here today, Mr. Jameson?” she asked coldly.

“Truthfully to meet you and to find a way to ask you out.” I admitted.

“For what purpose; you’re at least ten or fifteen years older than I am?” she asked.

Sometimes it pays to be bold and shocking, so I laid it on her. “You’re hot and I wanted to find a way to have sex with you. Is there anything wrong with that?”

“I know plenty of guys my age who will have sex with me; why would I want to have sex with you?”

“That’s a fair question,” I said, grabbing my opportunity. “But I’ve been told that I have some oral skills and once I’ve had a chance to prove my worth, many women, even younger than you, readily agree to have sex with me.”

“So you think that just by licking me a few times that I’m going to let you fuck me?” she asked.

KendallBennet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallBennet

She caught me off guard and I stammered a little.

“No, no not exactly. What I mean is that I usually give a girl several oral orgasms and then she will readily be asking for more.”

“I see,” she said, uncrossing her arms. “So you think that I would be so impressed with your oral skills that I would not only let you fuck me, but that I might even beg for it, is that it?”

Damn! She was just too direct and too confident for me to shake her. “Well, I wouldn’t expect you to beg for it but I think you’d be wanting it,” I said, almost feebly.

She stood up and came around the desk, walking by me and said, “Wait here.” She was gone about five minutes and when she came back she shut her door and pushed in the lock button on the door knob. I nearly had a heart attack; she was going for it!

“My assistant will open and get things running, but there isn’t much time,” she said, very business-like. “Sit in the chair at my desk.”

By the time I was sitting in her chair behind the desk she had removed her suit pants and thong and set them on the edge of the desk. Her shoes were by the desk as she came around and sat on the edge of the desk in front of me. She put her feet on the arms of the chair and I rolled up to the desk.

It was obvious that she wanted proof, and I wanted to give it to her. Badly. Wholeheartedly. She never uttered a word, but just opened her legs, leaned back on her hands and gazed at me. I slid my hands under her gorgeous ass and kissed the insides of her thighs. She smelled great. Fucking delicious. I licked the insides of her thighs and kissed my way up one side of her shaved slit and down the other.

She gave no indication of approval or interest for a long time, even as I swiped my tongue up through her slit. I availed myself of her pussy, wiggling my tongue slowly into her. Aha – she was wet; a good sign. I tongued her for a while but she didn’t seem impressed and I feared I would run out of time.

When I began lashing my tongue across her clit it was ready and waiting for me. I kissed it passionately like a long lost lover and her hips moved slightly, her ass becoming lighter in my palms. I circled that wet pearl and spit on it, sucked on it as slowly as I could to get her aroused. When I looked up at her, she was watching my mouth on her sex.

I pondered using a finger or two inside her but opted to wait until her second or third orgasm to do so. But I lapped at her engorged clit and her legs opened even wider. When I sucked her clit into my mouth, hood and all, her legs came together against my head. She never uttered a fucking sound, not even a moan, but I felt her ass quivering in my hands.

Sliding my hands out from under her ass I pulled my face out of her crotch, licking my lips like a cat having finished a bowl of milk. I pushed the chair back, stood up and unzipped my pants. She got off the desk, walked around to the front of it and got dressed.

“Don’t you want to finish?” I asked, as my cock popped out of the slit in my boxers.

“No, thank you,” she said coldly. “I’m actually a lesbian. Your friend, Jeff tried to hit on me yesterday and he said you would try something like this. I just thought I would compare your oral skills to that of my girlfriend.”

Since I was fucked anyway, well, not literally, I tucked and zipped and asked her, “Well, how did I do?”

“It was adequate; I achieved an orgasm, but you spend way too much time on the clitoris. You need to rethink your methods if you want to entice a woman to beg to be fucked. Enjoy your membership, Mr. Jameson.”

She left me standing there with egg on my face, well, actually it was pussy juice. But it was still sweet.

Published 
Written by benawriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments