Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Neighbour's Knickers - Part 2

"A man caught using his neighbour's knickers is made to act out a fantasy"

47
22 Comments 22
37.0k Views 37.0k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Famous Story
I was quietly wandering around my neighbour’s room again. Justine’s parents were away from Christmas until well into the New Year. They were rich enough to be able to do things like that. Justine wasn’t away – but she was at work, which gave me time enough to do the things that I loved to do; the things that I needed to do. I had a new sexual habit which meant I needed everybody out of that house.

I wanted to indulge myself.

I needed to indulge myself. It was Christmas after all.

Justine wasn’t as tidy as she was when her parents were at home which made things very exciting. Her bedroom was a treasure trove of underwear, both used and clean. It had been three months since I’d first worn Justine’s clothes and almost every ounce of spunk I’d spilt since that moment had gone into an item of Justine’s clothes. I had my own collection in my bedroom – but nothing was as sexually thrilling as ‘shopping’ in Justine’s bedroom. What might I find today?

I saw them as soon as I got on the far side of the bed; a crumpled knot of cotton, casually discarded. I could picture the scene in my mind: the absent work clothes carefully folded over the back of the chair by the dressing table; the bra (34B) laid carefully on top to be recycled but the knickers… Justine had drawn those down her legs and dropped them on the floor where she was standing. Then she’d pulled the T-shirt she wore in bed over her head and thumped down onto the pillow and twisted and turned in the lonely house until she had eventually fallen asleep.

Maybe I was being fanciful but those were the images flashing through my mind as I picked-up my neighbour’s knickers. My cock was hard already, just at the feel of the soft material; just the thought of where it had been the previous day. What would Justine look like while wearing them? Even better: what would she look like not wearing them?

My lust took over. It was as though Justine was there with me. Without really thinking about it, her knickers were in one hand while my cock was in the other. As I stroked my cock, both felt wonderful; my cock throbbing, rock hard from thinking about Justine – her soft knickers making the wank interactive.

I brought the two parts together without making a conscious decision. Justine’s knickers wrapped themselves around my cock: soft, smooth, warming and deliciously comforting. Wanking with Justine’s knickers was just better.

That’s when she caught me.

I opened my eyes, and she was just standing there, watching me. I hadn’t heard a thing, so I was just there sitting on her bed wanking my cock through a pair of her knickers.

It was like a dream. Or a nightmare. An absolute nightmare.

She was perfectly calm. Utterly and completely calm but she was going to freak. She had to freak. Didn’t she?

“Having fun?”

“Justine, I...”

“If you’re going to say, ‘I can explain’, save it. You’re a pervert.”

“I’m sorry…”

“Not yet, you’re not. But you will be. Don’t you dare put your fucking cock away.” The way she ordered me to do something without raising her voice or altering her tone thrilled me. “You just keep stroking your cock while I get changed. But,” she added. “You are not allowed to come. Do you understand me?”

“Yes.” The word in isolation sounded odd. “Mistress.” Justine actually stopped in mid step and looked at me.

“What did you call me?”

“Mistress?” Justine smiled.

“You know what? I like the sound of that. Yes, ‘Mistress’. That’s good. No one has ever had cause to say that to me before. ‘Yes, Mistress’.”

I couldn’t believe that Justine wasn’t raging; here I was masturbating in her bedroom into a pair of her knickers and she was chuckling to herself as she stripped her work clothes off.

“Do you want me to take it all off?”

“Yes, Mistress.” Justine sat beside me on the bed, wearing only a pair of knickers and a bra.

“So, do you want to see my tits?”

There was only one possible response. “Yes, Mistress.” Justine reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. I gasped as her perfect B cup boobs came on display.

“You perhaps wish they were a bit bigger but…”

“They’re perfect, Mistress.” I saw Justine smile as some inner glow warmed her.

“Perfect?”

“Yes, Mistress. Perfect,” I confirmed. Justine studied my face for a few seconds, seeking something that wasn’t there. I was telling the truth and we both knew it. Satisfied, Justine relaxed and leant back. As she leant back, her foot played up the inside of my leg until her big toe was juggling with my bollocks. I prepared myself for her to exact some painful punishment but she seemed satisfied to ease each bollock around my scrotum. She was playing with me. Literally.

“So what else have you done in my bedroom, hmmm?”

“I’ve…ah.” I wanted to tell her. “I’ve worn your school gym kit.”

Her toe stopped moving and she leant forward. Her hand gripped mine as it slid up my cock and halted.

“Worn?” She started stroking.

“Please don’t be mad, Mistress.”

“Do I look ‘mad’?” She didn’t. I couldn’t imagine why she wasn’t - but Justine was utterly calm. And she was stroking my cock with a pair of her own knickers.

“No, Mistress."

“There’s a reason for that, Peter. I’m not mad. But…”

“But, Mistress?”

“It might be fun to pretend that I am.” Justine’s hand gripped my cock tightly as she stroked. “Just do as I say, Peter and it’ll all be fine. Now, since you like my clothes so much I’m sure you can’t wait to show me what you look like in them. Of course, you’ll need to take your clothes off first.”

I took my clothes off in a hurry, resulting in them being scattered in much the same fashion as Justine was prone to doing with hers. Justine sat and watched, looking incredible. Her breasts and legs looked amazing but it was the fact that I recognised the purple thong that made things even hotter for me. I’d worn that thong.

And spunked into it.

“Now, come here. I’ve thought of something even better. Something which counts as punishment for your disgraceful behaviour. You do deserve to be punished, don’t you, Peter?”

“Yes, Mistress.” Justine gave me a bright smile.

“In that case…” Justine spread her legs, fully exposing the triangle of purple gauze and the full details of the pussy underneath.

tyra_stone1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tyra_stone1

“Do you like my pussy, Peter?”

“Yes, Mistress!”

“Show me how much you like it, Peter. Come on it for me.” Justine’s hands were squeezing her tits as she watched me and I could see the rapid rise and fall of her chest. She was as excited as I was. Perhaps it was telling me what to, of being in control.

“I want you to tell me when you’re about to come, Peter, because today’s your lucky day.” Justine was using a very sexy, breathy tone as she squashed her breasts into an inviting chasm of flesh. “How long have you wanted to do this, Peter? How long have you wanted to see me like this? How long have you wanted to come on me?”

“Mistress?”

“Yes?”

“Can I come now?”

“Of course, Peter. Come as much and as hard as you want. Today is the day when you finally get to shower me with your spunk, Peter. Show me what you’ve got.”

“You’d like that, Mistress?”

“Oh God, yes!” My cock erupted, spraying come all over Justine with the first salvo spurting up from below her pussy to land in a line all the way up to her tits. My body was roaring with the surprise of success. Justine lying splayed like the centrefold of a dirty magazine as I spunked all over her. I kept going for as long as I could; until I’d drained the last of my juices into the purple gauze of her knickers.

“That was… impressive. Very impressive , actually. Now, I said this was a punishment.”

“Yes, Mistress.” At this stage I didn’t care what the punishment would be; it had been worth it. “Well the punishment is that you have to lick me clean.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Fuck…” The word slipped out of Justine as a barely-there whisper. She had expected me to argue or refuse. But all I saw was the expanse of her perfect body and all I heard was the invitation to lick it.

I moved up to the furthest splash of white, which had dribbled down the slope of Justine’s breast into the hollow next to her collar bone and I kissed her. Her body jolted at my touch and there was the sexiest release of breath I’d ever heard from right by my ear.

My tongue traced the path of wetness up the rise of her breast and continued onto Justine’s nipple where I paused to suck, lick and gently bite.

“Uhhhh....” It was another wonderful sound; one that made the chest underneath me heave. I was looking down Justine’s body with the salty taste of spunk in my mouth, perhaps hornier than I’d ever been in my life. I knew what we both wanted me to do, so transferring weight onto my elbow, I slid my fingers down through my spunk until they were resting on Justine’s crotch.

And rubbed.

“Oh God,” she hissed. And the same thought flowered in my head as I felt Justine grip my newly-erect cock and pull it down into her mouth. I slowly lowered my head until my mouth was right over Justine’s knickers. The thick white slime of my spunk was a protective shield for the delicate female flesh underneath but I wanted what was underneath, so placed my mouth and licked and sucked my neighbour’s crotch clean, just as she had instructed. 

I very nearly gagged as my slimy, salty spunk collected on my tongue but there was a purpose and need to do this. I swallowed as Justine’s legs searched for my head and encouraged my mouth back into place. My cock vibrated as a reward for my actions - Justine was moaning.

“Go on Mike, eat your neighbour’s spunky pussy.” I yanked the purple crotch to one side and drove my tongue into the bare flesh beneath. There were familiar scents and tastes and I dreamed of never stopping licking her.

Justine’s pussy is in my mouth! I redoubled my efforts.

I sucked on her flesh, hard enough to pull it into my mouth and flicked my tongue across it, searching for her clitoris. Justine moaned hard and squirmed, altering the focus of my tongue. The delighted groan told me when I’d got it right. The satisfaction and the vibrating pleasure of the groan caused an explosive, sucking explosion in my belly.

Licking Justine’s clitoris had made me come.

“Did somebody like that?” Justine asked. I couldn’t answer; wouldn’t answer. I just carried on eating her. I moved her panties further aside and started pushing my finger against her hole. “Oooh, fuck!” Just as I managed to slip one finger into her, she came. I gripped her body with my arms and legs as she bucked wildly, trying to escape while simultaneous trying to consume me.

“Oh fuck, Peter! Keep going, I’m going to come again.” I couldn’t tell where one orgasm ended and the next started but simply tried to follow the rhythm of her body. Eventually, I felt her slump and took that as my cue to move.

“My, my, my. That was pretty amazing.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Justine laughed. “I think you’ve done more than enough to call me ‘Justine’. That was crazy sex. I can’t believe you ate your own cum. I’ve always wanted to see a man do that.”

Make a man do it?”

“Make. Yes - that was even hotter,” Justine agreed. She was sitting cross legged on the bed.

“Peter. While we’re doing this weird fetish / fantasy stuff, can I ask you something?”

“Of course.” Justine scooted to the edge of the bed and reached under her mattress. I was expecting a sex toy of some kind and wasn’t disappointed. It was a strap-on with a harness. Justine waved it at me. “Would you let me?”

My stomach tightened. “Yes, Mistress. Of course, Mistress.” Justine’s eyes went wide but the smile quickly took over. The thought of continuing and expanding our games turned me on more than I would have thought possible. I’d been exposed, caught doing something I shouldn’t and it was OK. Better than OK.

“What are you thinking?”

“I was thinking about being on my hands and knees on your bed, getting fucked by you. Like a girl.”

“You’d let me do that to you?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“I was thinking about lying back with my cock sticking up with you lowering yourself onto it. I’d wank you until you came all over me,” Justine said, her hand playing meaningfully up and down the plastic shaft. I was already dressed and had other commitments or I would have let her do it to me there and then.

“My parents are away for a couple of weeks, you know,” Justine said, leaning against her front door. “A gentleman would offer to keep me company.”

“I’m not really a gentleman.”

“No, but you’re the best I’ve got. Here, you should take these.” Justine reached under her dressing gown and produced something warm, wet and purple.

“A Christmas present?”

“They’re way too dirty to be a Christmas present. A memento.”

“There is no way I’m ever going to forget this…” Justine grinned.

“You know where I am when you want me,” she said, shutting the door. I wanted my neighbour like I’d never wanted anything in my life.

Published 
Written by AbigailThornton
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments