Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Penis

"It has been a long time for me to be without the feel of a man’s penis. I often sit and think about"

13
12 Comments 12
10.3k Views 10.3k
951 words 951 words
It has been a long time for me to be without the feel of a man’s penis. I often sit and think about how a penis would feel between my thighs or even in my mouth right now. Oh if only I can find one as I wander lost in the local park. I keep thinking of hard cocks and hoping I will at least get a sighting of a man’s penis but me being me I never do.

Saturday is a sunny afternoon. I sit in the trees away from everyone. I take out my blanket and throw it down on to the grass. I sit down pulling my skirt up so I can open my legs. The breeze what little there is feels good on my wet cunt.

A tall dark haired guy wanders up. He doesn’t really see me. He throws his blanket down along with his book and bag. The area where we are is quite shaded from the busy children playing and the public walking by.

I watch him as he undresses. He is really relaxing. He stretches out removing his trousers showing his red boxers. He takes off his white t shirt. He has a super hot body. Using his trousers as a pillow he lays down.

His hand slides down inside his boxer shorts and begins to gently stroke himself. The cock under his red boxers is slowly growing bigger and bigger. My eyes are amazed at how big he gets. Once large enough, he pushes down his boxers. With his left hand he takes the monster penis and begins to masturbate. I see he is lost in the feel of his penis. His hand grabs around it. I can’t take my eyes off it. I keep licking my lips. He looks well into masturbating moaning a little stroking a little faster.

I try to move closer so I can hear the sound he makes. I want to taste that penis. I want it. I poke my head up just so he can see me watching him. It doesn’t bother him. He keeps masturbating for me. He looks pretty damn hot.

He smiles and nods for me to go over and join him, which I do. He takes my hand and places it around his penis. It blows me away. It feels hard, but the skin is oh so soft. I slowly begin to slide my hand up and down moving his foreskin. I close my eyes and for that moment lose myself in wanking him. My fingers slide down my shirt down into my panties. My fingers slide down over my shaven pussy. I reach in feeling my wetness. Wow it feels good. He watches me as I wank his penis and finger my pussy.

“You like this?” He asks.

“Oh yes.”

His penis feels good in my hands.

He also slides his hand down my panties our fingers meet.

BekaSelfii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BekaSelfii

I am wet and so in need to be felt. He is pushing his fingers in me. I open my legs so his fingers can feel how wet he makes me feel. He pulls down my white panties so he can feel my wetness.

I pull out my fingers and he licks my sweet juices off of them. I let out a moan as his finger flicks over my clitoris.

“I want more.” I tell him.

He tells me. “Come sit on my hard throbbing penis. Sit there until I shoot my hot warm sticky cream into your snow white cunt.”

His cock feels good as he slides deep inside me. So wet is my wanting cunt that it swallows his entire thick penis. We begin to fuck deep and hard. He smiles at me. He undoes my blouse.

“Let me bite your erect nipples.”

As he bites we ride hard together. Oh I am in heaven and I don’t care. I am riding a penis.

I can feel him nearly ready to come.

”You want me to stay inside you?”

I moan louder and nod yes.

His penis shoots his hot cum deep into my cunt. He holds me tight.

“Oh baby you’re hot.”

I smile at him. He kisses me. I feel wet and warm inside. I slowly stand up. There is cum dripping out of me.

He laughs and says, “suck me. Lick my hot sticky cum off my penis.”

I grab my top and kneel down beside him. I am licking my lips. Opening my mouth wide, I take his thick cock into my mouth. Oh he tastes good. I suck hard and lap every little bit of his hot sticky cream off his penis. It feels amazing when his penis touches my throat. I suck hard.

He lies back down. I hear him grunt, “yes baby.”

I suck and wank his penis until it grows big again. I continue sucking and biting. He pushes me to my knees and slides his penis into my dark hole, my ass. I let out a cry as he slides deeper. I feel my arse stretch wider to hold him.

He begins to push deeper into me. We rock hard together.

With both my eyes closed lost in that moment we both are ready to cum again. He holds my hips and bangs his penis hard into me.

I cry out, “yes!”

I feel him shoot deep down into my arse. He holds me tightly.

“Fuck you’re a hot fuck.” He pulls out of my body and falls to the ground. He throws his blanket over me.

We laugh at the realization that we just fucked in the park.

Thankyou to Frogprince for edited
Published 
Written by Nips
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments