Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Proud Cum Slut

"I love his cum."

29
23 Comments 23
27.5k Views 27.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words

I love it when his cock stretches me. Any part of me. My cunt, my arse, or, as it’s doing now, my throat.

It’s that feeling of being full that turns me on so much. That delightfully submissive feeling that I get when I know my body is internally transforming just so it can accommodate his cock. Stretching and straining to fit his thick shaft, wherever it is he chooses to put it.

And I love his cum. I adore it. I dare say, on some occasions, that I need it.

I love that indescribable feeling of it seeping out of my sore, recently taken pussy. Not indescribable in that I can’t explain the physical sensation that almost half the adult population has experienced, but it’s the way it makes me feel emotionally that’s so difficult to explain. I’m not so sure that my emotional reaction is so usual amongst my fellow heterosexual women.

The foreign feeling intensifies when it’s dribbling from my arse -  good God I feel so used when he fills my backside with his cum. Always so thick, always so white, always so plentiful - just how DOES he produce so much of it?!

Or my mouth. Sometimes he almost pulls out and cums on my tongue. I get to really taste it when he does that, and I get to play with it too. He makes me show it to him, as I swirl it around my tongue, playfully teasing him with his own load before I close my mouth and swallow him whole - always meeting his gaze with my piercing green eyes.

Other times, he forces his cock as deep down my throat as he can and cums almost directly into my stomach. I can feel the thick, pulsing vein of his cock against my tongue - and I enjoy every single spasm the tip of his cock can muster against the soft flesh of my inner throat.

I shouldn’t enjoy those times, I tell myself. I can’t breathe effectively, and my throat genuinely hurts (sometimes for days afterwards), as he fucks my mouth for his own enjoyment - seemingly irrelevant of my own pleasure.

But I do enjoy it. Fuck, I do. Just knowing that he’s claiming me so selfishly. Making me his own little fuck toy. I’m just proud to be able to take what he gives me, knowing that so very few would be able to handle him like I can.

And then his cum. Jesus, I love his cum. I never hated cum before… but to love it?

Something happened with him, something that’s not ever happened before - I went on a journey that ended in me falling in love with his cum.

I went from the proud housewife, to the unhappy one, to the unfaithful one, to the slutty one, and then, eventually, this one - the cum slut one. But not just a cum slut one, but a proud cum slut one.

And so here we are, a proud cum slut and her lover. We had parked the car and went for a little walk in the woods when he suddenly decided he wanted to fuck my mouth. Fucking my mouth, he had long ago decreed, is something he can do wherever he wants, and whenever he wants. Fucking my mouth is something he wanted to do now, against a tree, in the woods, and in a worryingly-enough clear view of the public footpath we’d just left.

Shit, this was naughty. I understood and acknowledged the ‘wherever, whenever’ rule some time ago, but the ‘wherever’ part tended to be in random rooms of his house. The ‘whenever’ part tended to be ‘whenever we were alone’.

But here I was, crouching down with my back against a tree and his cock in my mouth. I’m not on my knees, as they’d be too scuffed up on the woodland floor. My soles are on the soil, my legs bent, and my head against the oak behind me.

He was understanding enough to put his right hand behind my head, protecting me from the harshness of the bark. He was unforgiving enough to be fucking my mouth like it was my pussy, and it was all I could do to not gag on the cock that was fucking me so roughly.

I almost wish my husband walked by, if only so he could see what I was capable of becoming when with a real man. With a dominant man. With him, my lover.

I tried my best to look up at him, knowing how much he loved seeing my eyes water with the effort of taking him. He looked down, no doubt switching his attention between the green, watering eyes that he always says he loves so much, and my 40 DD breasts that were no doubt bouncing in tandem with each of his forceful thrusts.

I think I’ll play with them. Yes, that got an extra groan from him, as I take each breast in a single hand and almost lift them towards him, groping them as I do. Squeezing them together, the effect of making my cleavage more pronounced than usual.

He loves my cleavage. Very few women can boast the cleavage that I do, and in the hot and sticky air, I’ve had no choice but to wear a top that has them on show to the world - garnering a mixture of judgemental and jealous eyes wherever I go.

Sorry people, but I didn’t choose to be born with these breasts, but fuck me, I do enjoy it when I squeeze my nipples when he fucks my mouth. They are hard and I can feel them from over both my bra and top - and certainly feel them enough to take them between my thumb and finger and play with them as he fucked me.

I’m trying to suck him, too. Trying. Between each thrust, I’m trying my very best to suck him back into my throat, simultaneously sucking in the air I need to continue to be able to take his onslaught. My tongue works on his shaft, as well. I try my best to circle the tip of his cock when it’s out of my throat, and I hold it against his dick to help guide him back into my throat as he thrusts forward.

ChloeSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeSmith

To be honest, there is very little I can actually do as he fucks my mouth so roughly, but I try to enhance his pleasure where I can. With my tongue or with my sucking.

I can see the pleasure on his face, the type of pleasure that can so easily be misinterpreted as pain. I love the control I have over him when he’s like this. He thinks he’s in control, but his pained face tells me otherwise. The fact that so few other sluts would be able to take his cock like this says otherwise.

His groans. Fuck, I love his groans. More beast than man, I often think.

I take my hands from my nipples and place them on his thighs. I love his thighs. I love his cock and his cum, his face and his groans, but I also love his thighs. So muscular, so strong. Then I move my hands to the back of his legs, and up to his bum - and with them there, I encourage his thrusts. I help push him into my throat - which is almost screaming at me in delightful soreness.

He’s so close, I can tell. His groans are getting higher pitched, and his face becoming more and more pained looking. That’s it, lover. 

Cum. Cum for me - give me that cum you know I crave. I want it. Fuck my throat deep and feed me that thick, salty goodness that I love so much (at least, that’s what I’d say if I could talk. At the moment, I can only actually gag and mumble).

He’s pulling out! Why is he pulling out?! Don’t pull out, I silently yell and plead at him.

I look up at him, my eyes so full of water I barely notice that he’s already stroking his cock. I wipe my eyes with my hands and look up at him, him looking down at me with aggressive intent. I don’t know what he’s thinking of doing, but I can’t stop him from doing it, that much I know.

His cock is being stroked so fast, the saliva from my mouth coating it.

He’s telling me he’s going to cum, so I look up and open my mouth. He obviously wants to ‘porn hub’ it, as I call it. Watch his cum fly into my mouth and then watch me swallow him whole, and so I obediently open my mouth wide and ready myself for his explosion
But no, his cock is at the wrong angle. I’m here, I’m ready to taste him, to feed from him, but….

He cums. He cums hard - fuck! His first streak of cum hits me first on my chin before I feel it shoot downwards towards and on my breasts. I wonder if he’s missed his target, and missed my mouth, before realising that he’s moved his cock even further down for his second burst.

His second hits my cleavage. A direct shot, straight down the parting of my large tits - I can already start to feel it find its way between the cavern of my breasts before his third streak hits me, this time more horizontally, near the bottom of my breasts, with some of it finding the edge of my t-shirt.

A fourth. Fuck, a fourth streak hits me and I’m not even sure where,  I just know that my breasts are a hot, sticky mess that he’s covered from top to bottom, impressively so with the surface area he has to work with.

He’s stopped stroking, and his hands are still clasped around his cock. They are near the tip, where a dollop of cum remains stubbornly attached to his penis. Mmhmm, fuck that looks good. I hope he feeds it to me. Shit, I hope he feeds it to me.

As if he read my mind, he thrusts forward ever so gently. He’s not thrusting in my mouth, just presenting his cock to it. Like a present that he knows I’m eager to receive.

I stick out my tongue and let the cum slowly transfer from clinging on to his cock, to hugging my tongue with its stickiness. I swallow, and with that I lose control and automatically dive forward, taking the tip of his cock hungrily into my mouth as he obligingly moves his hand for me.

I suck hard. I want every last drop of cum he has for me, and my efforts are rewarded when a final, tasty bit of his orgasm becomes free from his still twitching cock.

After I’ve finished my feast, I look up at him and smile. I smile with pride and satisfaction - until of course, I’m not smiling. Until I realise that I’m visibly covered in his cum, and we still have to walk back to the car.

My face must give away my realisation, as he laughs at me.

‘Come on, cum slut. The world has to find out what you are, sooner or later’.

With that, he takes my hand and hauls me up. He leads me out of the woods, to the public footpath, and towards the car that we had parked not that long before.

I can see in the distance another couple walking towards us. Will my lover's cum have dried into me, invisible to the naked eye, before they reach? Will they even notice if it hasn’t?!

People always notice my tits, always. They are a size that can’t be ignored, if nothing more than amazement even if not sexual arousal. They’ll look, I know they’ll look. But will they notice? Will they say anything if they do? Will I hear them laugh or mutter or otherwise when they’ve passed us?

And why, even though I won’t admit this to another soul, I hope they do look, and they do notice my cum covered tits, and they realise that I’m a proud cum slut who just blew her boyfriend in the woods.

Published 
Written by prettywild
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments