Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Storm - Part 2

"Ex and I continue to have fun in thunder and lightning storm..."

19
13 Comments 13
8.5k Views 8.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words
It was a humid summer’s night as the heavy rain poured, bouncing against the window. Thunder could be heard rumbling in to the night, whilst flashes of lightning could be seen flickering through the curtains.

Two hours had passed since our embarrassing quickie earlier in the evening, in which my mother had heard me and my boyfriend Aiden fucking from down the street. Now alone, me and Aiden were snuggled watching TV, me still wearing his over-sized football shirt from earlier.

"Alone at last," said Aiden as I leaned back to where he was laid on the bed, resting my head on his strong chest.

He put his arm around me, pulling me close. I gazed up at him and smiled, then leaned upwards to kiss him. His big brown eyes stared back into my icy blue ones, as he cupped my face with has hand and was about to kiss me back when, BANG!

Thunder roared and lightning blitzed outside, sending out the lights. We could just about make out each other’s faces in the pitch black.

"Great!" I moaned sarcastically, pulling myself from Aiden's embrace and off the bed.

I peered through the curtains to see nothing but rain drizzling down the window and pure darkness outside. The whole street had lost power.

"I think we've some candles downstairs, I'll go see if I can find them." I left the room, hovering my mobile phone in front of me to use as a torch.

I returned upstairs moments later clutching three candles I'd found in the kitchen, along with a cigarette lighter I'd grabbed from my handbag. I placed the candles down on the bedside table and flicked on the lighter, lighting each candle one by one. The candles flickered, lighting up the room with an orange glow.

"I'm going to get ready for bed," I said winking as I walked off to the bathroom taking one of the candles with me.

Little did he know I had a devious plan in mind which would ensure I'd get exactly what I wanted...

Minutes later I returned to the room carrying the flickering candle. Aiden smiled as I entered. I was still wearing the football shirt but with nothing on my bottom half revealing my naked, slender legs. My face was bare, showing off its natural ivory glow in the candlelight. My red hair was loose flowing down to my shoulders, no longer in the short ponytail I had it tied in before.

Aiden, having stripped down to his boxers, stared at me as he lay there on the bed and patted it at the side of him for a signal for me to join him. I placed down the candle and sat down on the bed, hearing the thunder banging in the distance.

I sat there; my legs tucked beneath me and leaned down to kiss him. His soft lips returned the kiss as his hand gently pulled the back of my head to pull me closer into it. My own hand stroked his naked chest as our tongues tangled exploring each other’s mouths’ and tastes. His hand moved down and lightly started stroking my bare knee. I could feel between my legs tingling with anticipation as his hand slowly moved further up my thigh and under the shirt.

I could feel Aiden's face frowning with confusion. I knew he was expecting to feel my flesh or my lace shorts at the top of my legs but he could feel something different. I opened my eyes to see his eyes wondering in a puzzled expression as he felt around some more. He broke off the kiss, sat up, looked down and lifted the bottom of the jersey. I could see his eyes widening the more he lifted it, pulling it up higher and higher until it was just above my breasts. His mouth fell open. For there I was sat wearing a black velvet and lace babydoll which I'd hidden under the shirt.

Aiden's eyes rapidly moved around exploring every inch of my body. The lace clung to my slender figure hugging my curves whilst the velvet cups across the bust supported and showed off my boobs boasting ample cleavage. The lace flowed out from the hips to the tops of my thighs revealing a tiny lace thong underneath. He looked at me not knowing what to say, and closed his mouth.

I could see the hunger in his eyes as he ripped the football shirt from over my head, throwing it to the floor and forcefully pushed me down onto the bed throwing his lips on mine pressing them against me. His hands slid up my lace torso and squeezed my boob, playing with it as he kissed me, then slipped my nipple out of the top of the babydoll, and pinched and tweaked it. I moaned as my insides throbbed as he teased me.

His kisses lowered down my neck, moving across my cleavage until he came to the nipple he was playing with. He circled his tongue round it and played and nibbled it, taking it in turns with the other. Meanwhile, his free hand lowered down my torso and he began rubbing me through the thin lace thong. I squirmed as he pleased me, the wetness building up inside.

He returned to kissing my body, lowering down the bed as he kissed down my quivering stomach. He lifted the babydoll ever so slightly to reveal the thong, and slipped it to the side as he gently parted my legs. He smiled as he lowered his head and started licking my wanting clit.

I moaned out as he went down on me, teasing my pussy lips with his tongue and twisting and sucking my clit.

MargoTigress
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MargoTigress

He pulled off my panties exposing my shaved pink pussy, and then tossed them across the room. He inserted two fingers into me and continued licking me out whilst moving his fingers; watching my body spasm in ecstasy. I moaned out gripping onto the pillow as his tongue danced on my clit.

I managed to lift my body up during convulsions, pulled his hair and tugged him up towards me kissing him heavily, tasting my own juices on his lips. I turned him round so he lay on his back and started stroking his hard erection through his boxers. I grinned at him as I pulled off his boxers and took his thick shaft in my hand gently moving it up and down.

I adjusted myself so his cock was only centimetres away from my face and lightly tapped it against my lips. I smirked at him, twisted my tongue around his head, licking round in circles and lightly sucking the tip. His fists clenched as I worked my tongue down the shaft in a circular motion and curling it round as I got lower. I stared at him as my tongue reached the bottom of his member, closed my lips around it and sucked deeply. His head tilted back in pleasure as I sucked up and down and grabbed the bottom of his shaft with my hand, stroking so I matched the movement of my mouth. He pushed my head sliding it further down his cock so I held his fullness in my mouth. I grazed it with my teeth as I teased it, plunging up and down, sucking deeper, harder.

Aiden reached down and slid his fingers in me as I sucked him, making me moan. He pulled my body round so my pussy was closer to his face, and then rolled me on top of him. As I sucked him he began licking my tingling clit. I squirmed above him as he nibbled my lips, biting me, and playing with me with his fingers simultaneously.

The more he made me moan, the more I wanted to please him. I sucked harder, faster, licking up and down, taking his full shaft. I lightly sucked his balls as he fingered me, vigorously flicking his tongue round my clit, then he grabbed my ass with his other hand and spanked it. I was completely overwhelmed with intense bliss and felt like my insides were going to explode.

"Fuck! I'm going to cum!" I yelled out.

This spurred him on more, fingering me harder and brushing my g-spot, whilst flicking his tongue faster. Waves of pleasure flew through me as I came in his mouth, as I deepthroated him. I was breathless, licking up his shaft as he continued to lick up my soaking walls.

I untangled myself from the 69 position we were coiled in, turned around so I was facing him again, and arched my bum up in the air. I gazed at him as I gave his cock a few more hard sucks. I sat up, and mounted him so my pussy hovered above his huge erection. He held it up for me and rubbed his engorged tip up and down my aching slit, then watched as my pussy parted, sliding down the long shaft.

I let out a whimper as I felt his thick rod enter my tightness, and bit my lip. I eased myself up and down until I was eventually bouncing on him with force. I quickly upped the pace, riding him harder, gripping into his chest with my fingers. My perky tits swung up and down bursting out of the babydoll as I rode him. I grabbed one and played with it in front of him, licking my own nipple, whilst my nails on the other hand scratched his chest as I grinded up and down.

Aiden grabbed my ass from under the babydoll, and squeezed it, helping me thrash up and down him. Then, he briefly arched his knees and drilled me from underneath, making my bum cheeks slap his balls. My hips swayed in unison with his pounding.

“Fuck!” I shouted, falling forward.

The thunder roared outside as the rain splattered on the window, whilst the candle flickered and the silhouette of my petite frame riding Aiden could be seen on the wall. He pulled me closer to him and bit my nipple which was peeking out of the babydoll. I yelped as he tormented it with his mouth, and then in turn teased the other.

I forced myself further down his shaft, taking him deeper, moaning as euphoria took over. I looked down and could see his face reddening. I could tell he was nearly there, so I rode him harder than ever screaming out his name as pleasure took over my body; my abdomen shook and pussy pulsated as cum seeped out of me, covering his cock.

I slowed down then lifted off him, and shimmied back down the bed, taking his cock in my mouth, tasting my own sweet juices. I played with the swollen clit of my dripping pussy as I sucked and slurped his hardness ferociously. Aiden's fists squeezed as his body arched up and load after load of his cum spewed into my mouth. I swallowed it up and licked my lips, then cleaned his head with my tongue.

I moved back and collapsed at the side of him; both sweating, out of breath and gasping for air. I turned my head to look at him.

"So you liked the babydoll then?"

Keep an eye out for part 3 coming soon.

Published 
Written by BlackVelvet89
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments