Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Trainer

"Ben tries to seduce his neighbor with surprising results"

21
6 Comments 6
13.9k Views 13.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words
It was a warm Wednesday afternoon when I felt myself roaming down the aisles of a Toys R Us store, looking for a birthday gift for my 10 year old niece. As I stood in the middle of an aisle with dolls looking up at the displays on the top shelf, suddenly a cart banged into me almost knocking me over. When I recovered I saw a woman whom I recognized as a neighbor and her two young girls, aged about 7 and 10.

I had never met her but had noticed over a period of several weeks that many men and woman had visited her house, one at a time in the daytime when her children were obviously not home, and I never noticed any man with her. I had never seen her close enough to realize what an attractive body she had. I think I must have been staring when she spoke to me.

“I’m so sorry; are you all right?” she asked.

“Yes, I’m fine. I shouldn’t have been standing in the middle of the aisle.”

“Well, I’m sorry, sir. You know, you look a little familiar; do I know you?” she asked.

“Not really; I live across from you, two houses down the street. I’ve seen you but just never bothered to introduce myself. I’m Ben.”

“Sorry to meet you under these circumstances, Ben; I’m Janeen.”

One of the girls suddenly giggled and started running down the aisle; “Look! New dolls!” The other girl followed her sister.

“I’d like to stay and chat to get to know you, Ben, but I have a client coming over soon and the girls want to find a doll as a gift for their friend.”

“I understand. What kind of work do you do?” I asked boldly.

“I’m a trainer; I work with people to get them in shape and tone up their bodies.”

“That sounds like something I need to do,” I said, pushing for a little more of her attention. “Is your husband a trainer also?”

“No, we’re divorced. He works as a consultant for….” She said but stopped in mid-sentence.

“Wait a minute, ha ha – are you hitting on me, Ben?” she asked with a cute giggle.

“Well, not exactly. Usually I ask a woman to have coffee or lunch before I give her my pitch.”

“Your pitch? What’s your pitch?” she asked, seemingly more interested.

“Well, “I stammered, “it’s easier to explain in different circumstances, but I pitch a certain scenario to get sex with a woman on the first date and if it works, fine and if not, that’s okay too.”

She leaned closer to me and whispered, “This is getting interesting. Come on; let me hear your pitch. If it’s really good maybe I’ll give you a shot.”

I glanced up and down the aisle to ensure a little privacy and I explained it to her in a soft voice. “I try to charm a woman with a little humor to get an intimate date. To gain their trust I tell them that I am willing to give them oral sex to their complete satisfaction on the first date and there is no obligation for any other sex until the second date. I do this to let them know that I am not selfish and I can wait for my pleasure.”

She stared at me quietly for a moment and then asked: “Wow, that is bizarre; and this works for you?”

“Most of the time. Sometimes the woman decides on sex right then, and sometimes I don’t get a second date. But on the second dates the sex is well worth waiting for.”

She stared at me in disbelief. “I can’t believe I’m hearing this, but I also can’t believe I’m very interested in this concept. I’ll tell you what; if you want to come over tomorrow about 11 o’clock maybe we can get a little better acquainted.”

“I’d like that, Janeen; I’ll see you tomorrow,” I answered with a satisfied grin. I pretended to turn away but actually watched her pushing the cart towards her girls. Man, she had a fine ass and set of legs.

The next day I rang her doorbell and she answered wearing a white terry cloth robe tied at the waist. It hung just below her knees and she was barefoot.

“Hi!” she said happily, “The girls are at school, my morning client is gone and I just finished a nice hot bath; come on in.”

I closed the door behind me and she took my hand and led me through the house to her bedroom. I was shocked that she was so nonchalant about it, but knowing what would ensue I swept my negative thoughts aside. She stopped at the door. “You can kick off your shoes but from what you told me, you don’t need to undress, right?” she asked.

“That’s right,” I replied, kicking off my loafers. She untied the robe and tossed it aside. Her breasts were small but firm with promising nipples. Her waist was so slender there were hardly any hips but her legs were long and toned and her whole body had a light tan to her skin. She put her hands on her hips as I approached her.

“Okay, Ben, for your future reference, any place you intend to stick your dick you’ll have to do some serious kissing and tongue action first. Other than that I think you’ll find me a willing playmate.”

“I have no problem with any of that,” I said assuredly.

Smiley_Bae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Smiley_Bae



“Good!” she said, clapping her hands. Then the turned and climbed up the bed on her hands and knees. Once again I got a delightful view of that tight ass as she moved. She flipped onto her back and stuffed a pillow under her head. She opened her legs and said with a sigh, “I’ve been looking forward to this all morning. Please precede my good man.”

I climbed onto the bed and lay between her legs with my face hovering over her mound. She put her feet on my back as I nestled my face into her soft curls. I detected a slight perfumed smell, probably from the bath she had taken. I played nip and tuck with my nose into her folds for a few minutes, and she reached down to open herself to me. Damn! She seemed very ready, so I rubbed the flat of my tongue across her hood back and forth and then up and down trying to coax that tiny pearl from its hiding place.

She watched me the whole time and let me do this for about 10 minutes and then stopped me. “I want to feel your tongue inside me for a while,” she said. I slipped my hands under her and held those marvelous buttocks in my palms. When my tongue slipped inside her, she lay with her legs together and her firm thighs melted into my jaw. She closed her eyes and used one hand to massage her breasts and nipples while the other hand grabbed a fistful of my hair.

Each time I sent my tongue into her wetness she held my head, holding me tightly to her. My cock began to ache, pulsing inside my jeans. She played a little game with my face, pushing against my mouth when I drove my tongue into her and then letting me retreat. I think she knew I was enjoying the taste of her as I lapped lightly at her entrance.

I know this lasted at least 15 minutes and I was prepared to continue as she wanted, but she finally spoke again. “Suck me now, just the top.”

Usually when I am in this position the woman lets me make my own decisions and do as I want to please her and make her come when I want to, but the feel of Janeen’s exquisite legs around my head were all I needed to do as she bade me.

I pursed my lips and covered her clit, hood and all and sucked it into my mouth. She gasped and bit her bottom lip. I made loud sucking noises as I sucked and her eyes clamped shut. Her hands both moved to her breasts and she squeezed so hard her knuckles were white. Then I took the sucking to another lever; I flicked the tip of my tongue across her clit at the same time when I sucked it.

Her ass came up out of my hands and her legs tightened. I could feel the muscles in her thighs and I had a feeling she could in fact break my jaw if she lost control. I sucked harder and flicked faster until she grabbed the hair on the top of my head with both hands. She gave a shrill little whine and her legs quivered for several seconds. I thought she would pull the hair right out of my skull.

Then she collapsed and my hands regained their grip of her buttocks. Her hands released my hair and her legs opened. “Oh, wow, I needed that,” she gasped. I pressed my mouth to her pussy and selfishly lapped at her juices. My cock was never more ready.

As always I removed myself from her legs, and moved to the end of the bed. I stood there, unzipped my jeans and struggling, pulled my erection free. I put my hands on my hips and waited for her response.

She moved to the end of the bed and sat there for a second or two, and then leaned forward and blew her breath on the end of my dripping shaft. It twitched and she looked up at me. “You’d probably like me to suck on this for you, wouldn’t you?” she asked teasingly.

“Yes, ma’am, I would,” I answered honestly.

She turned over on her hands and knees and flaunted her ass at me. “You’d probably like to know if that big thing would fit in my ass, wouldn’t you?” she continued.

“Yes, ma’am, I would,” I said.

She sat on the edge of the bed, leaned backward on her elbows and put her feet on the bed. Her pussy was dripping just for me. “And you say that even though I’m wet and ready to fuck, if I tell you to go now, you will. Is that right?” she asked, licking her lips.

This wasn’t going as I had hoped but a promise is a promise, and I said, “Yes, ma’am, I will.”

“Good, because I want you to pack that up and go home. But if you promise not to touch it, you can come back tomorrow at the same time and we’ll try something for your benefit. Deal?”

“Yes, ma’am,” I answered with great difficulty. She put her robe back on while I nearly bent my cock in half getting it back into my pants. I slipped into my loafers and she showed me out and kissed me on the cheek. “See you tomorrow, if you behave,” she said, taunting me.

As I walked away from her house I looked back over my shoulder. She was standing in front of her living room window. She held the robe open with one hand and her other hand was shoving fingers up inside her. I quickened my pace as her fingers moved up towards her mouth. Then I felt a warm rush soaking the inside of my briefs.

Published 
Written by benawriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments