Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

way to fast but oh so good

2
0 Comments 0
7.7k Views 7.7k
598 words 598 words

Well where to I start.... probably at the beginning, it was shortly after I became 26 I discovered that I was good at giving head... funny that I has always been able to do it since I was 18. I had done it a dozen, millions of times with my now husband then boyfriend, but it was a first when I was asked to do it with someone other than him!

 I was shocked, that someone else took interest in me, now I was thinking the only reason was because I had long black hair that came to the small of my back, and breast as huge as pillows, and an ass you could ride all night long! It started out as a simple friendship, with the little pep talks here and the quick glances there, and as time went on it would lead to touches here and there, oh by the way we will call him 9inch.

Anyway he would ask questions like would I swallow, and could I go all the way meaning deep throat, at first I was embarrassed, but inside I was like let me see your cock already! Days turned into months and months into a year or so later, one day after work I was asked to stay late to help wrap up some paper work and in the middle of the craziness my boss was called out in an emergency, and I was left in the office alone, with everyone almost gone, except 9inch,I was trying hard to concentrate on my last minute duties.

Let me tell you it was hard, with him in an office across from mine I felt my body in a nervous but excited state, I felt his eyes on me I looked up and saw that he had unzipped his pants, that's where my heart started racing and I felt my pussy getting wet but really what I wanted was to go over and put my mouth on the tip of his warm pink dick, I mean it was huge!

He said softly "come and get what you know you have been wanting".

MiaWade
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaWade

I couldn't resist, I pulled my hair back and I started in slowly my mouth was salivating as though it were a water faucet! The minuet I put my mouth on his dick, he began to moan, it turned me on even more, he grabbed my head as though it was a sign to keep going , I went all the way down, I licked his ball sack I sucked him as hard but at the same time as gentle as possible, I could feel the pulse in his membrane, and I could tell just about when he was ready to cum. As I continued to orally fuck him, he reached into my blouse and began to grab my breast and play with my nipples, if felt so good, we both moaned it felt so good that I felt like I was having an orgasm!

I continued to suck on his cock and as I continued, he said YYEssssssss im going to cum!!! I felt his juices fill my mouth since I was so into it his flow tasted like warm milk and honey, and with one quick swallow and a quick up and down suck he was clean. This went on for weeks, late nights at the office, every time was like the  first very sexual.

Couple of weeks after that 9inch and I were asked to fly out of town on business, while on the private plane he asked if I was thirsty!

 

Published 
Written by brunettebella
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors