Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What are friends for?

"Friends don't let friends suffer!"

30
14 Comments 14
20.3k Views 20.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words
“Never?” I asked.

Charlie pressed his lips into a thin line and raised his eyebrows. “Nope, not once.”

“How come?”

“Long story.”

I leaned forward over the table, hands clasped over my coffee mug. “But you’ve been married for nearly as long as I’ve been alive! How can you have never had oral sex?”

“It’s complicated.”

“And you’ve never contemplated, you know, having an affair?”

“Contemplated, yes, but I’ve never gone through with it.”

I shook my head in disbelief. Charlie was on a stop-over in the UK before his flight back to the States and, since I’d happened to be in London for the weekend I’d suggested we meet for a coffee. Not something I’d normally do with someone I met online, but we were just meeting as friends, so it didn’t feel like a big deal.

Okay, so he’d told me his wife had some fairly strict attitudes towards sex, but I’d always had a hard time believing he wasn’t exaggerating. I knew better than to push for the why, I got the feeling he didn’t fully understand it either.

He sighed and raised his mug to his lips.

I grinned at him and he frowned. His mug slowly lowered

“What?”

“Well what kind of friend would I be if I didn’t offer to help you out with this?”

He involuntarily looked over his shoulder as if I was making a joke for someone else’s amusement and then turned back to me. “Are you serious?”

Was I? Why not? It was just a blow job, offered in the spirit of friendship; it didn’t mean anything more.

“Absolutely. So finish up your coffee and let’s get back to your hotel.”

***

Charlie slid the key card through the lock and pushed the door open. I walked in ahead of him and he closed the door and flicked on the lights since it was a little dingy.

“So how’s this work then?” he asked.

I turned to face him. “Well it’s got to be real, and I’m up for that, so from now until we leave this hotel room I’m your girl. And nothing we do now ever leaves this room. As simple as that.”

He nodded and smiled. Before I could return the smile he leaned in and brushed his lips across mine. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. I could feel his tension and excitement practically vibrating through him and it stoked my own arousal. I was going to enjoy this.

We took it slow, kissing and undressing each other down to our underwear. I enjoyed the welcome freedom of sex without any obligation, just selflessly giving. I sat Charlie on the edge of the bed and stepped back to give him a bit of a show taking off my bra and panties.

I slid my fingers under the straps of my bra and cupped myself through the fabric. Then I lowered one hand to stroke my stomach, slipping my fingers just under the hem of my panties. I could see from the growing bulge in his shorts that Charlie was enjoying the show. I loved to be watched and his excited eyes wandered over my body, stroking me and getting me very wet.

I turned my back on him, unclasped my bra and let it fall to the floor. Sure I could have kept my clothes on, but if this was his one and only opportunity to experience oral sex then it had to be done right. This was not going to be some quickie blowjob.

I faced him once more, hands covering my breasts, lightly massaging. I worked outwards until I was just teasing my nipples with my fingertips, and then let my hands wander lower. I eased my panties down to my hips, so just the top of my bush showed over the hem. I wasn’t one for shaving, and I made no apologies for it.

I slid one hand into my panties and spread out my wetness across my clit and folds. Charlie swallowed hard as he watched me.

“You enjoying this?”

He nodded, eyes darting up to mine before returning to watch my hand.

I removed my hand briefly to rid myself of my panties and then stepped a little closer to Charlie, lightly fingering myself in front of his face so he had a good view.

Okay, enough teasing, time to get this show moving. I dropped to my knees between his legs and ran my hand lightly over his cock through the fabric of his shorts. Then, looking up at him, I lowered my head and kissed him.

The thought that this was his very first time excited me.

ChloeKeller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeKeller

I wanted to give him the best memory to keep that I could. I slowly tugged off his shorts, lifting the hem over his erection. Hmm, he had such a nice looking cock, so very edible. I honestly couldn’t understand how his wife would be able to keep her hands off him.

I kissed the side of his knee then a little higher on the other leg and so on, moving higher.

“Lie back and relax,” I said, softly.

He hesitated but then settled himself back on the bed with his feet on the floor, totally exposed to my attention.

I rose up on my knees, thighs pressing out against his calves, and then leaned over him. My breasts pressed softly to his crotch, his cock sitting snuggly between, while I kissed his stomach. I trailed my tongue in circles over his skin and felt him shiver.

I sighed contentedly against him, pressing my cheek to his stomach and then moved lower. I gently kissed the v-line of his crotch and drew my tongue towards his balls. My tongue tickled through the hair on his sack, firm tip probing and teasing. I worked my way up to the base of his shaft and nibbled him softly with my lips.

His cock twitched and he let out a little moan that went straight to my pussy. It was so exciting to hear he appreciated my efforts.

I licked up the underside of his shaft to his sensitive head, already glistening with a few beads of moisture. I took my first taste of his sweet, salty essence and moaned low in my throat. He propped himself up on his elbows so he could watch me and I obliged by looking up at him as I ran my tongue around the head of his cock.

I teased him with soft licks for a while, drawing it out. Then I lowered my mouth over him without letting him touch the sides and laughed as his cock jumped, eager for the embrace of my warm, wet mouth. I teased him like that a couple of times until he collapsed back onto the bed and let out a little growl of frustration. My lips sealed around his shaft, my tongue pressed against the underside of his head, his tip rested lightly against the back of my throat, and his growl turned into a shuddering moan.

I brought one hand up to hold the base of his shaft and lightly slid my mouth up and down, swirling my tongue around. By now I was getting so turned on I couldn’t hold back. I reached between my thighs with my other hand to rub my swollen clit.

Gradually building the tempo I pumped Charlie in and out of my mouth, taking him as deep as I could so my throat just squeezed his tip. My hand worked his shaft in time and my fingers on my pussy matched the same rhythm. I actually had to fight the urge to climb up onto the bed and straddle him. But that was not what this was about.

I sucked gently, massaging him with varying pressure from my lips and tongue, changing the speed every few strokes. My hand gripping his shaft moved down to subtly caress his balls while still squeezing the very base.

When I felt his balls begin to tighten and his cock swell further I stopped dead. I waited for a moment and then built him up to the brink of orgasm again, knowing he would cum harder, the longer he was denied.

I was keeping myself on the brink too, hovering a hairsbreadth from release, still fighting the urge to climb up and impale myself on his cock.

Twice more I brought Charlie to the edge of oblivion, each time pushing a little closer. He cried out each time I stopped, aching for the release he needed but surrendering his control to me. The sound of his moans was almost enough to undo me.

The fifth time, I brought him to the brink and then gently caressed his tip against the back of my throat. He growled through gritted teeth as I stretched out his orgasm and finally let him release. He jolted into my mouth with enough force to make me choke. At the feel of his pulses and the warm flood in my mouth I gave myself a last swift rub and joined him, tossing my head back as I came with him. I swallowed about half his load, the rest dribbled down my chin onto my breasts and down his shaft.

While Charlie lay back catching his breath I crawled up onto the bed beside him and offered him my cum smeared lips. He kissed me hard and deep then broke away, panting.

I giggled.

“Better now?”

“No.”

“Oh, why not?”

“Because now I know what I’m missing. But thank you, so much, you were incredible.”

“It was my pleasure. And besides, what are friends for?”

Published 
Written by Mistress_of_words
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments