Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Where Has He Been

1
0 Comments 0
5.9k Views 5.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words
As he lays beside her touching her lightly and kissing her body she wonders if its real or just a dream. She has never had this much attention. Usually it was just a quick fuck and it was done. Many times she wouldnt even have an orgasm. No hand holding in public. No touching in the car. She has been deprived and he knows it. 

She is enjoying the attention. He runs his fingers lightly over her skin and whispers little things to her. His hands are everywhere touching everything. He tells her he wants to suck and lick on her nipples. She rolls her eyes since she has had that many time before and it never really did anything for her. He moves his hands up to her bare breasts and she doesn't try to stop him. He squeezes and pinches at her breast and nipples. As her nipples get hard she thinks to herself "I've never had that happen so fast. Let's see what he can do."

He climbs on top of her and starts kissing her neck. She is getting wet now. Kissing and licking softly around her neck she can feel him getting hard as his cock rests against her leg. He works his way around her neck to her ear lobes. He sucks one in his mouth and her hot wet pussy throbes a little. This is a great sensation and she wants more. He continues to suck on her lobe and she feels one of his hands on her thigh. She stops him going any further. She wants to take it slow. 

He rmoves his hand from her thigh knowing she wants to wait. His mouth leaves her ears and starts kissing her neck again. This time he is working his way around to her throat. Not stopping there he shifts his body so he can get to her breasts. Her eyes close and she takes a deep breath as his lips get to her naked breasts. Sliding his tongue up one and running it across the nipple she know this is going to be different. His tongue flicks fast and light across her nipple and it gets the hardest it has ever been. Sucking it into his mouth she runs her hands through his hair. 

Her breasts arent big but he seems to love them. She was worried he wouldn't like them. Sucking them into his mouth as much as he can and holding them there as his tongue dances on her nipples. This si a new sensation for her and she needs more of it. She feels his hand on her thigh again and she doesn't stop him this time. His mouth on her breasts feels to good to stop him. His tongue lips and mouth feel so good. He runs his lips ever so lightly across her nipples and they seem to get harder. 

He finally leaves her nipples and starts kissing and licking his way down her belly. His hand on her thigh finally starts to move. She grabs his hair and stops him. pulling to her mouth she kisses him and says "I have never got off that way and probably never will." He smiles at her gives her another kiss and goes back to what he was doing. This time she lets him do what he wants.
 
His mouth feels good against her soft naked skin.

SaraTaylors
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraTaylors

He seems to know what she wants as he kisses and licks his way down her belly. He stops long enough to spread her legs with his arms and climbs between her legs. Not going straight for her hot box he goes back to kissing and licking on her belly.

Finally he has teased her long enough. His mouth moves down to her pussy. She gasps as he licks softly at her lips. He can feel just from his mouth that she is hot and wet. He uses a two fingers and spreads her lips apart and exposes her clit.His mouth moves to her clit and she gasps as he suckes it into his mouth. She thinks to herself "oh my God he knows what he's doing." He licks and sucks on her clit. She grabs his hair and holds him in place as she slowly fucks his mouth. She has never wanted to do that before.

Pulling away from her hand he shoves his face back into her pussy and sucks her clit into his mouth. Her back arches and her eyes close at the pleasure she is getting. He seems to be relentless. She feels a finger slide inside of her hot wet pussy as he continues to suck on her clit. Moving it in and out slowly she sqrims at the pleasure. Between the finger fucking her and his mouth sucking on her clit she knows she wont last much longer. 

He feels her clit get hard in his mouth and her pussy tighten around his finger and he knows that she is having an orgasm. He hears her breathing faster and her moaning. This makes him feel good. He continues sucking and flicking his tongue across her clit. Swollen and tender she wants more. His finger continues to fuck her. Moving faster and faster. Her hips move with the motion. She feels another orgasm coming on. 

Before her orgasm can come he stops and moves his mouth just above her clit and starts sucking hard. This is a new and fantastic sensation for her. It's like he hit a pleasure spot. She cant think anymore. This new spot drives her insane. He knows this spot goes right to her clit and is a vein that fills with blood that can give her a major orgasm.
 
Her legs and body start to shake uncontrollably as a huge orgasm comes over her. She wants to scream at this new pleasure. She feels his fingers slide out of her tightened socking wet pussy. He continues to suck on the spot feeling it get harder and harder in his mouth. She feels his finger flicking her clit and she has another orgasm. Her mind goes blank. Her eyes roll back in her head and she tries not to scream again. 

Though she doesn't want this new fantastic sensation to stop she askes him to stop. As his mouth and fingers leave her clit and dripping wet pussy she grabs his hair and pulls him to her. She kisses him passionately. She feels his hard cock against her throbbing pussy and askes if wants to put it in her. He smiles and says "no baby that was all for you." 

Satified, throbbing, dripping and very swollen she falls asleep in his arms. 

Published 
Written by writernot1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors