Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Where's the Glory in That? - Ch. 2

"A missionette's first time with a glory hole...."

27
10 Comments 10
8.6k Views 8.6k
4.0k words 4.0k words

The second person stood directly in front of the hole, blocking my sight and creating more frustration for me. What. The. Hell? My confidence diminished as I contemplated having to deal with two men at the same time. If it actually was another man, that is.

I hadn't even had experience with one man so I didn’t think there was any possibility of taking them both on. But, right now, I had no idea what was going to happen. I was certainly even more nervous than before.

Breathe. Calm. Down. You don't know who it is. It could be the other's man wife.

I suddenly thought how weird that situation would be and realized that I was really dumb for trying to reassure myself that way. Of course, having his wife watching was a better thought than servicing two men.

I snapped back to the present when I watched a hand replace my roll of paper. Frantic, I looked through the hole as the footsteps receded, hoping to catch a glimpse of the person who’d taken my paper. But I was all too unprepared for the sight.

The second person walked to the masculine stranger and sat on the bench next to him. My jaw dropped when I saw it was, indeed, another man. Sweet Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the Three Wise men. What the fuck is going on? My worst fear had been realized and I was going to have to suck two men in one session.

From what I could tell, he wore black slacks, a light blue button up, and his waist was cinched by an expensive leather belt with a small, glittering gold buckle. Physically, he looked almost as fit as the other man. I wouldn't have minded that — if only he’d waited for his damn turn.

Mystery man sat more upright as he waited beside the masculine stranger.

What are they waiting for?

It took me a few moments before I realized that they were waiting for… Me. They were waiting for me to take their money and provide a condom. Oh, shit. Doh! I looked down at my lap and felt around for the box of condoms that Jess had given to me. I frantically tore open the thin cardboard but, in my haste, my hands slipped and I dropped the box onto the tiled floor. With the lights off, I could barely see. As I hurried, feeling around for the box, my frustrations grew.

"Fucking fuck," I said.

Immediately, I realized my mistake and gasped, clasping my hands over my mouth. I heard the men chuckle and embarrassment flushed my cheeks. I tried to concentrate on getting the condoms while my pulse began to race out of control. A bead of sweat dripped off my brow. After several long moments, I finally touched a foreign object on the floor. Found them. I swallowed hard as I picked them up and finished opening the package.

Shakily pulling out one of the small, square packages, I couldn't help contemplating whether or not I should be doing this. I could just leave — and, perhaps, come back another day to deal with one man at a time like I ‘d intended. But, knocking around in the back of my mind was an overwhelming and unshakable curiosity. I thought about the prospect of getting off two men and how much of a challenge it would actually be. And how much fun it might actually be. Again, my naughty nature took over, my insecurities faded, and my arousal rose. The excitement was too much to ignore.

Without further delay, I grabbed the paper. It had one hundred dollars wrapped inside and I stuffed the cash into my pocket before putting a condom inside the roll for the first man to grab. They must have been watching; directly after I moved my hand away, the tattooed stranger walked over to the hole.

I took the moment to look down and catch my breath. I desperately needed to relax my rapidly beating heart before the main event. As I tried to calm and regain focus, I thought about the man who was now standing in front of my face. He would have the condom and no doubt would be rolling it onto his hard length — another sight I suddenly longed to witness.

The thought of him slowly unzipping his jeans and releasing his member sent a shiver of excitement down my spine. Wait. Zipper? I hadn't heard a zipper...

A gasp slipped between my lips when I quickly raised my head and saw his pelvis pressed against the hole. He hadn't unzipped his jeans. What the… oh! I was supposed to be doing all of the work. Right. Okay. I wanted to give myself another pep talk before I actually got on with the show but I ditched that idea when I thought about how long we’d already been waiting.

I reached up and grasped the faded, copper button. I took one last deep breath before slipping it back through the loop. The man let out a sigh. Relief? Anticipation? I couldn't tell which but the sound thrilled me and somehow fueled my already burning desire. I took hold of the tab on his zipper and gave a gentle tug. It glided down with ease, the fly of his jeans fell open, and the waistband of his black boxer shorts was exposed. The sight made my mouth water.

I gripped the thighs of his jeans, bunching the material in my hands, before tugging at them, trying to work them down his legs. Struggling to get them below his ass, I was grateful when he helped. He pushed his pants down the rest of the way, no doubt having them drop to his ankles, and I saw the outline of a semi-hard cock within his boxers.

I licked my lips as I stared at his bulge, my gaze roving over the impressive outline. I tried my best to commit this moment to memory but my head was spinning - making it so hard to focus. My emotions were all over the place but I knew it was my job to get him to full mast.

So, I elected not to think too much — just do.

I mustered all of my courage, reached a hand through the hole, and pressed my palm against his cock. It twitched in response and that brought a small smile to my face. I bit my bottom lip as I rubbed and traced along his length. Feeling his cock fatten, and watching it stretch the lightweight cotton, made me even more excited.

I quickly decided that I would get the most enjoyment out of this by teasing them both to exhaustion. Well, as much as I possibly could tease considering my restrictions of using only hands and mouth.

Eventually, I got into a rhythm that helped me to distinguish between what he liked and what he really liked.

The harder I pressed against him, the more he held his hips steady, clearly enjoying the sensation. But, the lighter I rubbed, the more he thrust his hips toward the hole, urging me to be more forceful. Fuck, I loved teasing him. Okay, it made my own need that much more unbearable but that was something I also loved.

When his cock felt solid, I tentatively wrapped my fingers around it, gripping as tight as his underwear would allow.

I began to stroke him.

Instantly, I heard a low groan on the other side of the wall and I chuckled with delight. He was definitely enjoying this just as much as I was. The jangle of a belt buckle caught my attention and I remembered that we weren't alone.

I tried to focus on the man I was stroking but I couldn't avoid hearing the rasp of a zipper and the rustle of clothing. What was the other man doing? Masturbating as he watched his friend? How often did they do this? Had he paid $50 for a show? Or was he expecting something from me, too?

The tattooed stranger regained my attention when he took a step back, my hand becoming redundant. With that extra distance between us, I looked through the hole, wondering if I’d done something to make him back away. Again, I was wrong. Clearly, I’d done something right because his cock was rock solid and a wet spot appeared near the waistline of his boxers.

An overwhelming impulse to taste him swept through me and, in that moment, I thanked God for the wall between us.

I watched his hand brush over the bulge. He gripped the base and stroked upward: once, twice, three times, teasing me just as much as I’d teased him. I waited for him to step back to the hole but Mr. Masculine seemed to have other ideas. He hooked a thumb in his waistband and tugged down his underwear, finally giving me the glorious sight of my very first cock.

Oh, My. God. He was thick, long and straight as an arrow, and had a neat patch of blonde pubic hair. At first, I wondered if I would be able to take him in my mouth. But, in the blink of an eye, any doubts were dispelled by my curiosity and desire to have all of him in my throat. Oh yes, I wanted all of his cock, the great girth, and length, and I would take it somehow.

He was horizontally erect, pointing straight in my direction and allowing me to see his oozing tip, a tip that seemed to be begging for a hot, eager mouth. My mouth. Well, at least his cock likes me. He stroked himself one more time before I heard the sound of tearing foil. A dampness seeped between my thighs and I tingled enough to make me squirm on the stool.

I watched and waited, somehow remaining patient. Peering through the jagged hole, I was amazed at the sight of him stretching the latex over his dome and rolling it all the way down his shaft. It made me more eager than I could ever anticipate or believe possible.

My mouth watered at the prospect of sucking this cock, of him fucking deep into my throat. Before the condom was totally in place, I’d slid off the stool and onto the floor. I wanted to be as close and ready as possible.

Two paces and he slid his throbbing erection through the hole. Instinctively, I eagerly took the tip between my lips and rolled my tongue over it. I couldn’t wait any longer. I ached and craved to know what it would feel like. My head was spinning, my pussy pulsating, and I was extremely aroused, wanting this experience more than anything I’d ever craved.

I opened wide and inched more of him into my mouth. Automatically, I began to suck. Pulling my cheeks in — something I’d read — made it that much better when I drew my mouth back toward the head.

"Mmm, fuck," I heard through the wall.

That enchanting sound prompted me to slip a hand into my pants. I smuggled it inside my panties and inserted two fingers into my soaking sex, all the while pressing my palm against my clit. I moaned at the sensation, relishing it before I plunged my mouth back down his shaft.

Making sure to keep a constant rhythm, I inserted a little more of him with each downward bob of my head. I sucked and slathered him with my tongue, enjoying the sensation and every sound that he made. I was relentless, utterly determined in giving him and myself pleasure. As I plunged my head down, he drove his hips forward. We were perfectly in sync and when I picked up the pace, he found that rhythm, too.

Sucking him hard and fast, I drew low groans and moans from him, and all the time I fucked myself furiously with my fingers.

I felt my body heating up and I knew that an orgasm was not far off.

LuxuryDoll_TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuxuryDoll_TS

But I didn't want to cum — not yet, anyway. I took my hand out of my jeans and placed each hand on either side of the hole and focused solely on him.

His dick twitched and pushed down on my tongue, a movement that caught me off guard while also adding fuel to my sexual fire. I figured I must be doing something right to cause such a reaction, so I continued to suck with the same speed and consistency.

The sound of heavy panting increased my desire to make him jerk again. Being rather naive, I was unaware that this labored breathing was a warning sign, I was shocked when a loud moan erupted from him and his cock convulsed inside my mouth. I moaned at the throbbing sensation and greedily sucked, wanting to finally throw him over the edge.

"Uuurgh, fuck, fuck… stop,” he yelled, and I swiftly released his member from my mouth.

I was extremely confused when he then withdrew from the hole and backed out of sight. I was worried and felt inadequate. What had I done wrong? I inhaled deeply and tried not to cry.

"Are you kidding me?” I heard from the other side. “You've cum already?"

"Yeah," came the reply, followed by a chuckle. “Fucking condom’s full.”

Oh my god, I did it!

“It's barely been ten minutes. All the others took much longer and I'm hardly worked up over here.”

"What the hell do you want from me? It's not like I can help it.”

I peeped through the hole, eagerly seeking a glimpse of the final result, but all I saw was the well-dressed fellow sitting on the bench with his pants around his ankles. He was stroking himself through his briefs and the longer I looked at his bulge, the more impatient I became. I forgot about the tattooed man: I wanted to carry on this experience; wanted to suck more cock.

"You know I like to watch first," the man complained, dropping his hand to the side.

“Yeah, well, this time it looks like you'll be participating a bit sooner than expected. Get over it."

The well-dressed man grumbled, stood, and lifted his pants back up to his waist. He walked over to the hole and I prepared to make him fully aroused. But, when he dropped his pants and briefs, I saw clearly that my touch was not needed.

He was much longer than the first man but didn’t look nearly as thick. His pubic hair wasn’t trimmed neatly, but he looked lovely nonetheless. His erection was so strong that his cock stood straight up, reaching toward his navel while heavy balls danged between firm thighs. There was a slight curvature to his shaft and I wondered how that would feel entering the heat between my legs.

I looked at the mix of dark and light brown hair and guessed it matched the hair on his head. Whatever, the scruffy, natural appearance increased my urge for something spontaneous and uninhibited — so I put a hand through the hole and grasped his shaft.

Instantly, I ran my hand along the length of him, feeling his strength. I stroked him from base to tip with growing enthusiasm and he seemed to enjoy it most when I rubbed my thumb in a circular motion on his dome, just as Annie had instructed me to do with my tongue. He moaned with each small circle, and my needs flourished and ignited like wildfire.

"Hmpf, lucky fuck. She didn't touch me bare," I heard the tattooed man complain.

"Get over it," the other man shot back.

I managed to contain a small laugh while I continued to work his expanded tool. Squeezing the hot flesh and rubbing a little firmer, I heard him suck in a breath and his cock throbbed and twitched. He was certainly as much fun to tease as the tattooed man and I was eager to see how he would react to having my mouth surrounding him.

“Fuck, her hands are soft," he groaned.

"Mouth is soft, too."

Um, hello, I'm right here. I wished I could risk telling them both to shut up and let me have my fun but I thought of a better way to get him to be quiet. Well, maybe not quiet, but definitely less sarcastic.

I released him and brought my hand back through the hole. Grabbing the box of condoms, I ripped open one of the packages and put both of my hands through the hole. Again, I grasped his erection and stroked him with one hand before positioning the condom snugly over his tip. I rolled it over the bulging head then carefully, slowly, down his long, curved shaft. Oh my, he felt so amazingly solid.

With the condom in place, I withdrew my hands back through the hole. His cock quickly followed and my mouth was at perfect level with his tip. He didn't press his hips against the hole like the previous man — but, with his longer length, it wasn't needed.

I hesitated for a moment, taking a deep breath, and then placed my mouth to the tip. I gently encircled it with my lips and did exactly what Annie suggested — not for a confidence boost but for pure enjoyment. I mimicked the actions of my thumb, swirling my tongue in circles around the head, and the man released a needy grunt.

I felt my own need ignite and it took over again. My clit throbbed and my pussy pulsated, desperate to be touched. As I swallowed more of his cock, I again slid a hand into my jeans. I rubbed my swollen button through my panties, wanting to stave off the climax while still appeasing my urge.

I bobbed back and forth, taking as much of his length as I could. He hit the back of my throat and it didn't take long before I was moaning, driving my own desires with my hand and becoming lost in the entire act once more.

Groans came from the other side of the wall, but nothing like as loud as the previous man. (What am I doing wrong?) I thought I was as consistent but, as time passed, he didn't seem to be getting anywhere, no nearer a climax.

"God damn it," he muttered, clearly summarizing what I’d thought as he pulled out of my mouth and backed away from the hole.

"What's wrong with you?" the tattooed man asked.

"I told I wasn't worked up enough. And it's nothing to do with whoever is over there. She's doing great but it's not enough.”

I heard shuffling sounds, and what I thought was the sound of a zipper, just before the man slipped his shaft back through the hole. I was curious about what was going on but I didn't let that stop me from trying to get this man off. I licked the head again since he seemed to enjoy that. I circled the dome and he moaned.

I peered through a small gap in the hole while I sucked and worked him with my tongue. For several moments I saw nothing but his pelvis… until a hand appeared and cupped his sac. My eyes opened wide as I watched him being fondled, fingers rolling one ball and then the other.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing — and doing. I was sucking a man while his balls were being caressed by a second guy. But that wasn't all the tattooed man had in store for his friend. A stubbled chin came into view and he flicked his tongue against the balls before wrapping his mouth around one and sucking. His friend released a loud moan and now his hips were swaying.

"Feel good?" the man asked huskily.

"Fuck yeah, it does. Keep going.”

The sight did more for me than I could imagine. My arousal was such that I pushed my hand into my panties and vigorously rubbed my clit before pumping fingers into my slit. I finally gave way, intent on enjoying my own release.

The tattooed man sucked hard, and the well-dressed man responded by thrusting his cock deeper into my mouth. With him eventually enjoying himself, it was easier for me to pick up the pace. Knowing how much he liked it, I increased the use of my tongue, trying to work him rapidly toward a conclusion.

The tattooed man rolled his tongue seamlessly from one ball to the other, making me look what I was: an amateur. But I didn't care. I delighted in sucking cock while finger-fucking my pussy and listening to men groaning and grunting.

Mere minutes passed before I felt his dick twitch against my tongue. I sucked harder, urging him to spill his pleasure as the heat of my own orgasm rapidly built.

“Shit… I’m gonna cum," he bellowed and finally erupted.

I moaned when I felt him convulsing and I gave way to my own pleasure. My muffled moans got louder as each wave of my orgasm hit. My vision went blurry and I didn’t want this new sexual experience to end. In fact, I wanted to have so much more.

As my orgasm waned, I regained focus and sucked lightly, allowing his orgasm to continue while not overstimulating him. He moaned as he emptied the last of his seed into the condom and when he went limp, I removed him from my mouth. With the little amount of light coming through the hole, I saw that he had indeed filled the condom with a thick, milky substance. I was pleased with my accomplishment as well as curious.

Having pulled out of the hole, he removed the condom. It slid off with ease and I was excited to see the sheen of his lubricated head. God damn. Calm down, horn dog.

“Did you enjoy yourself down there?" He laughed, pulling up his slacks. He walked toward the locker room bench.

"Oh, shut up," the tattooed man replied, rising to his feet. He was in front of the hole and I saw that he was hard yet again. Score one for being right about the zipper, I smirked to myself.

"Gonna pay to have that taken care of?" asked his friend.

“Nah,” he said, tucking in his shirt. “I can wait till later. I've got a better idea for next time, though."

I didn't expect the knock on the wall that came within seconds and I was even more surprised by his proposal.

"Hey, girlie, we’ll be here at the same time at the end of the month. If you'd be willing to clear your schedule, perhaps we can have some more fun. Maybe on this side of the hole?"

My heart skipped a beat at the thought of actually seeing their faces and maybe a lot more than that. For several moments, I could only hear my heartbeat as I tried to formulate a pros and cons list. I was certainly apprehensive about exposing myself — but I was also intrigued by the prospect of seeing them and what might happen, face-to-face.

"Whaddya think?" he called out, reclaiming my attention.

"I'll think about it."

It was all I could offer at that stage. Whether or not I showed up would be my answer.

 

 

Dedication: Shout to JWren who always helps me with my editing and with making me a better writer! I adore you for all the help you give, darling. You offer great opinions and critiques that I wouldn't trade for the world.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by MsDirtyLittleSecret
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments