Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Why They Call Me Sugar Tits

"The story behind my nickname."

37
21 Comments 21
15.2k Views 15.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Ever since I joined Lush, guys keep asking me how I got my nickname. "Why do they call you Sugar Tits?" This true story will set the record straight.

It was my best friend Ashley's sweet sixteen and she was having a sleepover party. I had turned sixteen a few weeks earlier and Ashley was the youngest in our group of friends. One of the girls got her a tub of sugar scrub and I somehow hadn't even heard of it. 

"It makes your skin really smooth," Ashley explained when I asked about it. Some of the girls had brought alcohol and I had never drank before. That night, I tried beer and vodka for the first time. By 2:00 in the morning, we were pretty drunk and most of the girls had passed out. 

Ashley's gifts were piled on top of her dad's basement bar. I stumbled behind the bar and opened the jar of sugar scrub. It smelled like vanilla and something tropical. I dipped two fingers into the jar and loved the wet, gritty feeling. 

"You scrub it on your skin and then wash it off," Jenny called to me. Ashley was buried in her phone and Jenny was playing a game. The other girls were passed out. I rubbed it around on my hands and rinsed them in the sink behind the counter. My hands felt so smooth and smelled so good after that I decided I wanted to feel like that all over. 

With no supervision, I began to rub it on my legs, arms, and neck. I was wearing a tank top and pajama pants. As I rubbed it on my neck, some of the scrub dropped down my shirt onto my 32c breasts. I wasn't wearing a bra and remember thinking "Why not?" I reached into my shirt and began rubbing the scrub on my breasts. 

"What the fuck are you doing?" Jenny had seen me and burst into laughter. Ashley looked over and saw me too. 

"You don't rub it on your tits!" Both a girls were in fits of laughter and I giggled too. Some of our sleeping friends woke up and thought it was funny, too. "You better go shower," Ashley told me.

I stumbled up the basement stairs hoping Ashley's parents wouldn't hear me  her parents slept on the first floor, but Ashley and her brother Brian had rooms and a bathroom upstairs. That's where I went, quietly closing the door behind me  I turned on the shower and waited for the water to get warm as I got undressed.

The shower felt nice and I was feeling the buzz wear off from the alcohol. My body felt so smooth and good from the sugar scrub, but my heart froze when the bathroom door opened and closed.

"Ashley, is that you?" I heard the sound of someone peeing. I turned the water off and peeled back the curtain. Brian was at the toilet, shirtless with his boxers pulled down. He was twenty and recently dropped out of college.

I reached out to grab a towel and closed the curtain.

"Sorry, Kendall. Just had to pee." Brian had a deep voice like his dad. I heard the door open and close again and stepped out of the shower with the towel wrapped around me. But Brian hadn't left. He was standing in front of the door staring at me.

"What are you doing?" He stood there eyeing me up and down. His toned chest was pretty hairy and I noticed a bulge growing in his plaid boxers. He took a step towards me.

"Are you drunk?" He leaned in to smell my breath. "You are! Oh, Ashley will be in so much trouble."

"Please don't tell on her," I begged. Taking my hand, Brian lead me to his bedroom and closed the door quietly, locking it.

"Drop the towel and I won't tell." I nervously dropped the towel and Brian got a good look at my perky tits and the tiny patch of hair above my pussy.

sashagray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sashagray

Stepping closer, he kissed me. "Are you a virgin?" I nodded my head as his hand gently touched my vagina, softly petting it. "Have you ever sucked dick?" I nodded my head again and he smiled. "Get on your knees."

I got down on my knees on his dirty carpet as he dropped his boxers. Brian's dick was about 6 inches and skinny, curving up at the end with a big head. I opened my mouth and began to suck it. He grabbed my head and began humping my face, his head poking the back of my throat hard. His hairy pubes tickled my nose as he face fucked me.

I began to choke on his dick and he slowed down. After a few minutes, he pulled out and hoisted me up, leading me to his bed. I laid down and he mounted my chest. Spitting on my cleavage, he buried his dick between my tits and I watched as it poked out the top. As he fucked my chest, he massaged and pinched my nipples. 

Lunging forward, Brian returned his cock to my mouth. His balls bounced on my chin as he forced his big head down my throat and I chocked on it again. Pulling out, I wiped a tear from my eye.

Climbing off me, Brian crawled to the end of the bed and got between my legs. "How's that virgin puss?" He rested his dick against my wet lips and began to rub his head around my vagina. Applying a little pressure, he rubbed his head against my clit and motioned it in circles. I hummed softly as he sent chills across my body. 

He got even closer, the bottom of his dick pressed against the entire length of my lips and he humped me like that. His dick coated in my spit massaging my wet pussy. He leaned forward and kissed me. Then he sucked on my tits. My moans grew louder.

Lifting up again, Brian angled his dick against my pussy and began to push in.

"No!" I creed out and he stopped. His face looked pissed as he pulled his dick away from my pussy and got down to lick it. His tongue pressed against my clit, he slid one finger in under my hymen and I squirmed. He slowly worked his finger in and out as he made me cum. I covered my mouth to keep quiet and he brought his wet finger coated in my juice to my mouth. I sucked my own sweet juice off his finger.

"My turn," he said as he mounted my face again.

I sucked his dick hard and very quickly he pulled out, grabbing his dick and jerking off in my face. I closed my eyes as he blasted my face with his warm cum. His breathing was hot and heavy but he kept quiet as he poured his load on me. Pressing his head against my lips, I was forced to taste his salty goo. 

"I won't tell about the drinking if you don't tell about this," he warned me as I climbed out of his bed squinting. I found the towel and wiped my face clean. Then I went to the bathroom for my clothes.

Ashley and Jenny were still up when I returned to the basement. They asked what took so long and I joked that I got lost. They laughed and we were all asleep not long after.

When we got back to school on Monday, word quickly spread about the sugar scrub incident and soon people I barely knew were calling me Sugar Tits. But thank God they didn't know about what happened with Brian that night. If Ashley ever found out, she would kill me!

 

Published 
Written by SugarTits16
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments