Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Years Between Blow Jobs

"Lately I have been thinking about sucking cock again..."

19
10 Comments 10
10.9k Views 10.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Lately, I’ve been thinking about it a lot. It’s been years since I did it, but I keep fantasizing about sucking cock. I don't recall when I actually started thinking about it. In truth, it’s probably always been there, lurking in the back of my mind.

Anyway, the thoughts have been passing through my mind more and more lately. I'm not sure if it’s because of a desire to try it again or whether it’s the influence of my internet browsing.

I remember having curiosity thoughts about a gay lifestyle as far back as my teens. For example, one time after my High School girlfriend had gone down on me, I found myself thinking about what she’d experienced, what satisfaction and thrills she’d got from sucking my cock. What did it feel like in her mouth?

My curiosity grew when I discovered internet porn. I was immediately attracted to blowjob and cum shot pictures and movies. Eventually, this interest led me to bisexual threesome movies involving two men and a woman. In a short time, I realized that I was mainly watching guy-on-guy porn and, eventually, that led to some interesting cock-sucking experiences.

But that was some time back. Anyway, to the point. Being particularly horny one night, I decided to act. I put an advertisement on craigslist. It was a simple post, couldn’t be any plainer: I said I wanted to suck a cock.

Within half an hour I’d received several responses. Most of them were worthless but one message seemed friendly and it included a picture of a very nice cock. I was definitely interested and, after a few messages back and forth, we agreed to meet in a parking lot about a ten-minute walk from my apartment.

Having made the arrangement, I suddenly couldn't believe what I’d just done. There was a man on his way to meet me for one purpose. I was to suck his cock. That’s it. I was expected to provide oral pleasure. End of story!

Of course, it crossed my mind to back out of the arrangement even as I took a few minutes to gather my things before heading out to meet him. But as I walked toward our rendezvous, I convinced myself that it’s what I wanted. I kept telling myself, ‘I’m finally about to do it, I'm going to suck a cock again.’

The butterflies in my stomach fluttered like never before. I was so nervous my legs were literally shaking and I wasn’t sure my knees would keep me upright. I feared I might collapse at any moment and, as I approached the parking lot, I saw the car he’d described. He was waiting for me!

I paused for a moment, took a deep breath, and knew this was my last chance to get out of there. Instead, I carried on toward the car. As I approached the passenger door, I heard the automatic locks click as he unlocked the door. Oh boy, I'm about to suck cock.

I opened the door and sat in the passenger seat. I looked at the man with whom I was about to have this encounter. He was good looking, probably in his late thirties, and had a five o'clock shadow. He wore a t-shirt and rather short gym shorts.

We looked at each other for a moment. I'm sure I was holding my breath; I was that nervous. Then, without saying a word, he slid down his shorts, revealing his cock. It was already erect.

Amazing_JaneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amazing_JaneTS

It looked like the photograph, about six inches long, cut, cleanly shaved, and rather thick.

Without dwelling, and probably still without breathing, I reached out and wrapped my hand around the shaft. I had a significant lump in my throat but that vanished when I felt the warmth and hardness of his cock. His skin had a silky spongy feel and I stroked him a few times, sighing as I released my breath. With that exhalation, all my nerves went and I focused on how wonderful his cock felt in my hand.

No more doubts - and no more delays. I got on my knees, leaned over, and steered the head of his cock into my mouth. I circled his dome with my tongue and then wrapped my lips around it. I remember thinking how good his cock felt in my mouth: the smoothness of the head and the way my tongue glided over it. Then I had to strain a little, opening wider to get more of him inside my mouth. Feeling the weight and girth of his cock sliding between my lips and into my mouth was amazing.

I felt his hands on the back of my head, his fingers running through my hair, and he eased me down on his length.

At that point, he suddenly pulled me up and kissed me, his tongue darting into my mouth. This caught me off guard. I’d never thought about kissing the guy. My thoughts had always been about sucking cock.

Kissing a guy was strange at first, feeling his stubble, the roughness of it, and the strength behind his motions. But the odd feeling faded quickly as lust and desire took charge. I kissed him back — and stroked his cock.

We continued like that for a few moments until I felt him unzipping my jeans to release my cock. As soon as he got my cock out, he broke our kiss, bent down and took me in his mouth. I was so horny and excited to have him sucking me, it wasn't long before I came in his mouth. Marvellous.

Within seconds of ejaculating, I eagerly returned to sucking his cock. I tried to take him deeper every time my head went down. I also sucked harder but, occasionally, I had to come up for air Then he’d push me back down.

I remember the sweet taste of his pre cum. I also remember how he smelled slightly musty and how he held me in place, my lips wrapped around his girth, as he expanded, preparing to erupt.

I wanted him to shoot his load in my mouth, wanted to feel the sensation of his spurting seed filling my mouth. I wanted to taste him.

I fondled his balls while sucking him and I felt them tighten. He got even harder in my mouth and then I felt him twitch. That’s when I got my first taste of his cum. Salty and bitter — and thicker than I’d expected — I tried to swallow, but I was not able to gulp it all. Quite a load escaped, seeping onto my chin.

Emptied, he lifted my head off his softening cock. “Thanks,” he said, “you can go now.“

I put my twitching cock back into my jeans and zipped up. He was pulling up his pants as I opened the door and got out of the car. I wiped his cum off my chin and licked it as he pulled away.

It was rather an abrupt ending but, pleased with my adventure, I smiled broadly on my short, jaunty walk home.

********

Author’s note: Thanks to JWren for his editing.

 

 

Published 
Written by bobapple
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments