Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Youngsville Part 1

"Eric travels to a new environment."

16
5 Comments 5
8.4k Views 8.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Part 1: Moving 

Life in the city had never been great. I had always been a little bit of an outcast in school. I never made it into the social life there and most kids avoided me. I had good grades and was usually the best in my class in all subjects. Could that have been the case? Jealousy? I guess I was smart and a bit of a know it all. My name is Eric and I'm a jack of all trades. I spend most of my spare time tinkering with things in my life, but I have also worked as a craftsman in my uncle's workshop and garage. I also have interests in science. I know how to make machines tick, but I don’t understand how people act most of the time.

I decided I could not stay in my neighborhood when I was growing up. I needed to start my own life someplace else, which meant new challenges. My first challenges was finding my own place. After my 18 th birthday I found a small cottage in the countryside. I had not thought about the country at all. My whole family were city dwellers as far back as I could remember.

I knew nothing about the country. Although that meant it could be fun. The cottage was a small one room house on a ranch. The family owning it didn’t need the extra space and decided to rent it out, for whoever was willing to pay. The rent was not expensive and it was a complete change of environment, so I thought: what the hell, why not?

A week later I had packed all my bags and said my farewells to my family. My sisters didn’t want me to leave. I don’t know why, I thought they had always thought I was a pain in the ass. That was until, I was leaving. My parents helped me buy a train ticket and after a few hours I arrived to the small community of Youngsville.

I was the only person getting off the train. The wheels under the train shrieked and I winced as the train slowly began moving along the tracks. Once gone I was able to notice a peaceful small town with farms in the surrounding area. I saw a sign in the window of the small train station: Youngsville’s Population 568. I checked my phone’s notes for the address and I began heading towards my new home. The only problem was, which way?

I looked around for anybody who could help me. But there was not soul in sight. My first thought was to check the small train station in front of me. I walked towards it and stepped into a small hall. I heard a voice from the other end of the hall so I headed in that direction. There was a booth where a very obese man, around his mid-forties, was sitting and sleeping. In front of him on the counter was a small bell. I rang it.

“AH! What, what? Who are you?” The man said in a strong strange dialect after being startled by the ringing bell.

“Hi, I’m Eric. I just arrived with the…” I was able to say before the fat man interrupted me.

“With the train bla bla bla, you city slickers, never coming here to buy or invest something. Tell me where you’re heading so I can get back to my nap,” he asked as he sat up straight.

“I’m trying to find this address,” I said and showed him my phone. He looked closely and his jaw slowly began to fall. He had a horrible breath and was sweating a lot.

“What you want that for? You coming to fix something?” he inquired and gave me a strange look as he wiped sweat drops from his temple.

“Uh, no, no. I’m coming to move in, I just rented the place. I’m trying to find my house. I got my bags here with me,” I replied and he was stunned!

“Aw heck! A new fella? A young new fella moving into town? Why didn’t you say so!? Haha! Becky! We got us a newcomer!” He yelled happily and a young woman appeared out of nowhere! And she was naked! “Meet my girl, Becky.”

“Well hi! What’s your name and where are you from?” Becky asked me and pressed herself up against her father, at least, I think he was her father.

MiaDubois1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaDubois1

I was a little stunned by the fact she was naked but she sure was gorgeous. A brunette with a slim figure, a pair of beautiful firm breasts, a flat stomach, and wide hips.

“Eh...Eric, miss. Could you help me find this address?” I asked trying not to stare at her tits.

“Shut up woman! Go change the sign over there instead, we got us number 569! Haha! 69!” The man commanded to the girl who left us alone.

“Excuse me, but I didn’t catch your name,” I asked him.

“Oh where be my manners? The name’s Let! We don’t get many newcomers, especially young folks. Most of them just come here to change onto a new train.” Let said as I noticed he was sweating more.

“Why are you called Let?” I asked him.

“Because I’m as cute as a piglet! Ahahaha! Now that house of yours is just down this here street, go out through them doors over there and go to the left. Keep heading until you reach the big ranch with the silo. And welcome to Youngsville!" Let yelled and shook my hand.

“Aha, thanks. I’ll probably see you later, bye.” I said before I picked up my bags and started to walk away. I passed Becky on my way to the doors.

“Hold on Eric, let me get the door for you,” she said as she opened the door for me and we stepped outside. I looked around and could see the ranch just like Let had described for me. Becky seemed very normal about being nude around strangers. She smelled wonderful, like a flower. I sure wanted to lay my arms on her beautiful body and…

“Eric?”

“What?”

“Are you okay? You are giving me a strange look,” she asked me as I tried to focus on something else instead of her body.

“I’m sorry, is it normal for you to greet strangers undressed?” I asked as we stepped outside. The streets were empty and all that could be heard was a lawnmower far away in the distance.

“Well I know your name, and where you live. So you’re not a stranger in my book anymore! Hihi!” Becky giggled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Then she gave me another, but closer to the lips. She began to move closer to my lips, until, she was giving me a passionate kiss. I could barely believe it! Such a hot girl kissing me! In the city I had been an outcast and only ten minutes in my new town I was with this amazing girl!

Becky laid her hands around my neck and I dropped my bags where we stood. Her tongue forced its way into my mouth and wrestled with my own. She pushed me up against the cobblestone wall and she kneeled before me. Pulling down my jean’s zipper and my underwear down. Making my dick fly up into the fresh country air. Her mouth engulfed my member and her wet saliva made me crazy. I laid my hands on her head and stroked her brown hair out of her face to let me see her face as she suck my dick. I felt her lips touch my pubes and my cock bend as I slowly sank into the back of her throat.

Sadly, I lost control and gripped her shoulders as I came. She threw her head back and opened her mouth wide as I began shooting the biggest load of sperm I had ever shot! It flew in long streams over her face and planted itself from her chin up to her hair in three fat cum lines. I couldn’t believe what had happened. I slowly sank down by the wall until landing on my rear. I observed Becky as she licked up my jizz with her fingers. The only thing I managed to say was: Why?

“I saw how you were looking at me. Plus you’re new and I haven’t seen such a young boy come to town for years! Come find me if you ever get bored. Hihihi,” she answered and gave my cock a long lick before heading back inside the train station.

“I think I’m going to like this place,” I thought to myself.

Published 
Written by drfleisch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments