Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Little Fun In The Rain

"Fuck me silly and make me cum"

16
12 Comments 12
5.4k Views 5.4k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"Thanks to my friend and fellow writer Road_Runner for proof reading and helping to make my story better."

As Jack stood there, leaning against his race car watching the sky, he was quietly sending up prayers that the rain would hold off until the event was over but the way his luck was running he had very little hope it would not rain. This was the first event of the season and he had really been looking forward to it and seeing how his car handled the track with all the work he had put in on it over the winter. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw what he referred to as a track bunny coming toward him.

Allie had started to hang around the track mid-season last year and he knew she had hooked up with a couple of the other racers. She was about five foot six with legs that seemed to go on forever. She had shoulder-length auburn hair and flashing green eyes. Generally, she wore baggy tee-shirts and knee-length jean shorts to the track but today she was dressed in shorts that, if any shorter or tighter, could be worn for underwear and a tank top that showed her nipples pressing prominently against the material.

Shit, she is on the hunt today, he thought to himself. Wonder who she has her eye on today?

To his surprise, she stopped in front of him and asked, “What is so interesting in the sky? Been watching you for the past ten minutes just staring skyward and thought I would come to find out what you were watching because I see nothing but dark clouds.”

Jack smiled and told her, “Exactly, dark clouds that are full of rain and could ruin the race today and make it a total waste of time.”

“Really? Because I have seen you race in the rain.”

“We do, but it is more dangerous with a wet track. It is slick and you cannot get the high speeds or traction as you can on a dry track.”

“Well, if it rains, I will be glad to entertain you in the backseat of your truck. I love to fuck race car drivers and I want to start out the season with the hottest, sexiest driver on this circuit,” and with that she walked away, leaving Jack in a complete state of shock.

Well, she is out of luck because I don’t rent a hotel room. I just sleep in the back of my truck, he thought to himself, watching her make her way down the track and stop now and then to speak to other drivers.

Finally, he heard over the loudspeaker the announcer calling for his class to get ready to race so he got in and went to line up. Thankfully the rains held off but he was a bit distracted by what Allie had suggested and misjudged a curve going over a hundred miles an hour and landed up in the grass.

“Fuck!!!” he yelled as he hit the steering wheel with his fists.

After he was pulled out of the grass he drove back to the pit to make sure his car was okay and ready for the next heat.

“What the hell was that? Did you think the grass needed to be mowed?” teased Rick, another driver.

Jack turned and gave him the finger, laughing, and then went back to checking out his car.

“Saw Allie talking to you a bit ago,” Rick commented. “She is a cock collector so watch out.”

“Are you speaking from experience? Did she add your cock to her collection or are you hoping she will add it?” Jack asked with a smile on his face.

“A guy never fucks and tells, buddy. Good luck in the next heat...and try to stay out of the grass.”

Jack shook his head and watched his buddy walk away. Rick was his good friend but he would fuck anything with a pussy so he was sure he and Allie had hooked up. Jack managed to get in another heat before the skies opened up and the event was halted until the threat of lightning was over with. When it was time for him to go back out he was hesitant because of the slick track but he went. Jack could not get the speed he wanted without sliding so he gave up and pulled into the pit.

Climbing out of his car Jack stood in the drizzling rain as he pulled up the weather app on his phone and saw that there was a forty percent chance of rain for the next day so he was debating whether to stay or go on home. The decision was taken out of his hands when Allie strutted up to him, her shirt now wet and clinging to her like a second skin. Seeing the outline of her breasts through her shirt made his cock jerk.

“Are you done racing for the evening?” Allie asked

“Yeah, the track is just too slick to race on.”

“Then let’s continue the party, just the two of us,” Allie said boldly, running the tips of her fingers down the front of his tee shirt and across his crotch. “Think someone is anxious to meet me.”

“Sorry, Allie, but I don’t rent a room. I stay here at the track like a lot of the other racers. Besides, I have not decided if I am staying or going. Supposed to rain tomorrow.”

“Oh, sex in the back seat of your truck or we can lie in the bed and fuck in the rain. I’ll do either but in the bed sounds better.”

“Ah…there are people around and they might meander down this way and see us, especially in the bed of my truck.”

“That is part of the thrill…possibly being caught fucking,” she told him. “I am ready to take the chance but are you?” as she lightly squeezed him through his jeans.

Jack was not one that took pleasure in insulting women but he figured that would be the only way he could get her to leave so he replied, “Sorry, but I don’t fuck track bunnies.”

Allie grinned and said, “I get it. You are not a boy scout.”

“Boy scout?” he asked in a questionable tone of voice

“Yeah, you did not come prepared but I did,” as she pulled a couple of condom packs out of the front pocket of her shorts. “My pussy will drain your cock dry. I will make staying worth your while.”

Jack could do nothing but stare at her, as he had never met a woman so bold. Normally he did the chasing so it felt a bit strange to have the roles reversed. He looked around the area and did not see too many people around. When he looked back at Allie, she had removed her shirt; her pert breasts were right in his face. Seeing this he felt his cock pushing against the zipper of his jeans wanting out. Holding the condoms and her shirt in one hand, she reached out with her other hand to try and tug his zipper down.

Jack started to back up but he was too close to his car to move. He reached out and moved her hand from his zipper. “Let’s go to my truck,” pointing to a black Ford parked next to his car.

“With pleasure.”

Allie followed him to the truck and as soon as he unlocked the doors, she swung open the back door and crawled inside. By the time Jack got in and closed the door, Allie was already naked, her clothes in a pile on the floorboards with the condoms lying on top. Jack peeled off his shirt, dropping it on the floorboard, not sure if he was removing his jeans or not. He was not too sure he wanted to take a chance on being caught buck naked even though it was getting dark. Exhibition sex was new to him but the thought of it was turning him on.

KymSantos
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KymSantos

Allie moved from the corner where she had been sitting and wrapped her arms around his neck, licking his lips and then nipping at his lower lip, tugging on it between her teeth. Jack reached out, cupping her breasts, rubbing the pad of his thumb over the nipple. They started kissing, their tongues teasing the other. Jack pushed her back into the corner of the seat, making sure he did not ram the handle in her back.

Breaking off the kiss, Jack kissed her on the neck, feeling her body shiver as he kissed his way to her breasts. Raising them up in his hands, he flicked his tongue over her nipples and then began sucking them gently, earning him a moan from Allie as she entangled her fingers in his hair. He sucked them both into hard little nubs before he started moving downward, running his tongue over her belly button, teasing it.

Jack moved back and grabbed her legs, pulling her down on the seat. Keeping her legs straight up in the air, he ran his tongue down her sex slit, finally sliding inside, before moving to her clit. As his tongue flicked back and forth over it Allie started to moan loudly, not caring if anyone heard her. Knowing that someone could see or hear her having sex was a huge turn on for her. The other was fucking race car drivers. She loved getting her thrills this way.

While teasing her clit, Jack began to finger fuck her, her legs over his shoulders. Soon Allie was moaning and trying to wiggle around on the seat but the leather material made it hard to do much wiggling. Jack now had three fingers in her and he was sucking and licking her clit, tasting her juices on his tongue. He could tell by the way Allie was acting that she was on the verge of losing control.

“Oh fuck, Jack,” she said, “make me cum and then fuck me silly until I cum again,” as she tried to push her pussy closer to his mouth.

Suddenly Allie stiffened, gave out a scream, and came hard, her juices running down his arm. Pulling out his fingers he replaced them with his mouth while his thumb rubbed her clit hard. Jack began to lap her pussy, drinking all of her juices until her body became limp. He let her legs down and unzipped his jeans, pulling out his cock.

Allie struggled to a sitting position, licking her lips at the thought of going down on his hard cock.

“Shed your jeans and underwear, Jack. I want to feel your hard naked body on mine when you fuck me.”

Jack glanced out the windows and saw his best friend, Rick looking over in his direction giving him a big thumbs-up, and then he grabbed his crotch. He knew in that instant that Rick had figured out what was going on and he almost tucked himself back in his jeans but before he could do anything, Allie was bent over him, ass in the air, her mouth engulfing his cock in one swoop. Leaning back against the seat Jack closed his eyes, enjoying the way her mouth was making love to his cock.

“Bare it, Jack. I cannot get to your balls,” Allie said sitting up, reaching to unfasten his jeans.

Jack moved her hands out of the way, unfastened his jeans and pushed them along with his underwear down. Allie immediately resumed the sucking of his cock, her tongue flicking up and down his cock, covering it with saliva. She moved her head down between his legs, sucking in one ball and then the other until he started to leak precum. Allie moved back to lick the drop of precum up with her tongue. With her hand moving up and down his shaft she took him deep in her mouth, letting him slide deep in her throat as she worked his cock over

Jack let out a loud moan as he felt his balls tightening and knew he would shoot a load down her throat. She continued to suck and lick him from head to base, her hand squeezing his balls, her lips gripping his cock like a vise until he could stand it no longer and he grabbed her hair, fucking her mouth hard until he let loose with ropes of salty semen down her throat. Allie continued to suck until she had drained him dry, her hands caressing his balls. Sitting back on her heels, Allie reached out and gently patted his cock, and then began to lightly stroke it.

“Allie, he is dead,” Jack teased her. “He is not going to get hard for at least an hour so you might as well get dressed and let me do the same before we get caught.”

“Whatever,” Allie said as she continued to stroke him like she was trying to jack him off, and then she leaned over, zeroing in on his nipples, licking and sucking on them hard.

To his surprise, he could feel himself getting hard again. Allie continued to work her magic until he was erect again. Reaching down, she grabbed a condom, ripped it open, and sheathed him, then slung her leg over his lap, sinking down on his cock. She was gripping his cock tight and began to move up and down. Jack pinched her nipples hard, causing her to give out a shriek of surprise. Placing her palms against his nipples she started to rub them around in circles, enjoying the feel of them hardening under her palms. Gripping his cock tight with her pussy she slowly moved up and down, slowly building up their impending orgasm.

Grabbing her hips Jack began to push as hard and deep as he could inside her, his mouth sucking and licking on her nipples. Allie could feel her orgasm building, her inner core becoming hotter. Sliding a hand between their bodies Allie started teasing her clit. Soon both were breathing heavy as they neared the end. Suddenly Allie threw back her head and started to let out a scream, but Jack quickly let go of her hips to grab her by the hair, pulling her forward to clamp his lips against hers to prevent her from announcing to the entire track what was happening in his truck, although he was sure they knew by the way it was probably shaking with all their movements.

He could feel her juices coating his sheathed cock and onto his thighs. A few more hard thrusts and he let go of his second load. Allie continued to squeeze his cock until he was drained. Slowly she moved to the side and reached down to grab his shirt, wiping her pussy with it and then got dressed.

“Something to remember me by,” she said handing him his tee shirt and then her red thong.

Allie kissed him on the lips and slipped out of the truck, leaving him sitting there trying to catch his breath. He quickly removed the condom and tied it up, and then leaned forward to toss it in a small bag of trash he had on the front seat. He quickly dressed, digging a clean tee shirt out of his backpack and slipped it on, a big smile on his face.

 

Published 
Written by freespirit13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments