Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beach quickie

"Charlie & Nat have a very pleasant stroll along the beach..."

4
1 Comment 1
8.4k Views 8.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"A true story of one of our alfresco quickies..."

The sun was going down as they walked along the sand, watching the waves breaking and the surf running up the deserted beach, covering their bare feet. It had been a hot day and Nat only had on a short skirt and strappy top over her knickers, perfect for an evening stroll along the deserted Cornish beach. Nat stopped to watch the sun sink lower, turning the sky red.

"It's beautiful" she said quietly, "so beautiful."

"Just like you then." Charlie replied from beside her. Nat turned and looked up at him smiling down at her.

"Do you really think so?" she asked. He didn't reply but simply leant down and kissed her lips gently, his hand softly touching her cheek. Nat could feel herself flush but was lost in the moment, enjoying his lips on hers. Charlie broke away and holding her hand, led Nat towards the rocks at the foot of the cliffs.

"Where are we going?" asked Nat.

"Not far," came the reply, "trust me." And with that, Nat could see where they were going. Ahead of them was a large flat rock at the top of the beach, roughly square and about 3 metres wide, the top of it about a metre high. They soon reached it and Charlie turned her round so her back was against the rock, his hands on her waist.

"Jump," he said. Nat bent her legs and jumped upwards as Charlie lifted her up and sat her on the smooth edge of rock which felt warm against her bare legs. Charlie stood between her open legs and Nat realised she was now as tall as he was.

"That's better," said Charlie and with that, leaned in to kiss her again. Nat closed her eyes as their lips met, his hands still at her waist. It was gentle and lingering, and she felt herself flush again. He broke away and brushing her hair away, kissed her bare neck and shoulders, occasionally running his tongue across her flesh and nibbling her neck. She could feel his breath on her skin and could hear his breathing getting faster. His hands travelled down her waist, over her hips and started caressing her bare legs. Nat could feel her own heart beating faster as her pussy started to tingle, and she knew she'd be getting wet down there. He kissed her on the lips again, harder this time and their tongues met. Suddenly, she felt his hand on her boobs, running it over them and gently squeezing them in turn, his other hand continued to caress her leg.

"Lift your arms up," he said breathlessly. Nat did as she was told and Charlie pulled her top up and over her head, throwing it onto the rock behind her. She felt her nipples harden as they were suddenly exposed to the evening air. He cupped a breast in each hand, gently fondling them and rolling her nipples between thumb and forefinger before bending down and taking them in his mouth, sucking and running his tongue around them.

Nat reached down and undid the waist of his jeans but couldn't get the zip down. Charlie undid the zip for her, pushing his jeans down to his thighs. She could feel the outline of his hard cock through his briefs but wanted it in her hand. Nat slipped a hand into his trunks and grasped his hard cock, feeling the wetness of his pre-cum in her palm. He gasped before going back to sucking her boobs, but his hand travelled between her legs, up towards her pussy and, moving aside the crotch of her knickers, Charlie gently inserted his forefinger into her wet pussy, curling upwards to find her g-spot as his thumb found her clit. This time, it was Nat's turn to gasp. As his fingers worked her juicy pussy, his tongue on her hard nipples while she held his cock, Nat could feel her orgasm building. She wanted to enjoy it for longer but all too soon, Charlie's attention to her pussy pushed her over the edge and the waves of ecstasy flooded over her as she came, throwing her head back and crying out with the pleasure of her delicous orgasm! Charlie continued to gently finger her, making her orgasm last as long as possible, before she couldn't take any more.

Zoeyx4u
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Zoeyx4u

"Stop," she gasped, "please stop." Charlie gently slid his fingers out of her and kissed her lips again for a moment before putting his hands on her hips and lowering Nat off of the rock to stand on the sand. He turned her round to face the rock and bent her over at the waist, lifting her skirt and caressing the cheeks of her bum. Nat always loved to be fucked after she'd come and desperately wanted Charlie's cock inside her pussy so it wasn't long before she felt his fingers pulling aside her knickers and his bellend nuzzling her wet fanny.

“Wait!” she said, and Natalie quickly pulled her knickers down, stepped out of them and threw them on the rock with her top.

“Now take me, hard and fast!” she said, bending over again. Charlie stepped forward and ran the end of his hard cock up and down her juicy pussy lips. She opened her legs wider and bent over further, grasping the edge of the rock to steady herself as Charlie slowly slid inside her.

"Oh my God," Charlie groaned as he slowly slid in and out of her tight, juicy pussy. Nat cried out again as the feeling of his cock fucking her sent waves of post-orgasm pleasure through her. She heard herself moaning with pleasure as he pounded her pussy faster, his balls bouncing against her clit and her tits swinging with the rocking motion of her body. Charlie's hands came underneath her and grabbed her tits, kneading them as he fucked her with animalistic passion. Suddenly, he plunged his cock deep into Nat's pussy and held it there, groaning loudly. Nat felt his cocking throbbing inside her pussy and his warm spunk spurting into her as he pushed against her, still holding her boobs.

After a minute or so, Charlie slide out and hugged Nat to him, his now flaccid cock against her belly. He kissed her on the forehead and held her for a while longer before retrieving her discarded clothing. Nat put it on as Charlie did his trousers up and holding hands, they walked back along the beach in the sunset, smiling at each other as they went.

Published 
Written by beakker
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments