Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dancing In The Rain

13
17 Comments 17
3.7k Views 3.7k
662 words 662 words

Author's Notes

"As always, Thank You JWren for your awesome editing and artwork."


I love waking to the beautiful pitter-patter of the Californian summer rain falling on our tin roof. 

Many people don’t like rain because it’s messy (so they say). It messes their hair (so they say) and they offer so many other trivial reasons. For me, rain is beautiful and not only because it clears the air of impurities.

Depending on the weather temperature, you may be either chilled or revived by rain. There’re so many different feelings to enjoy. Being in the open with warm rain running down your body is invigorating. You can dance like no one is watching, simply losing yourself in your own space and the sensuous flow of your body.

You feel the rain drip from your hair, your eyelashes and nose, and run off your shoulders and down your body over bouncing breasts and rapidly-hardening nipples. And you revel in the tingling sensations as you dance in puddles, the water splashing between your toes. 

You look around to see if you’re being watched. You want to take this moment to relive your fondest memories of being a child: you want to jump up and down, feel the rain splash up your legs. And, if the puddle is deep enough, it might even be possible to splash your face. You smile from ear to ear and continue dancing, just because you can, reviving those childhood memories.

Watching the rain from my bedroom window and remembering my actions as a child, I can’t resist. Jumping out of bed, I run out of the back door, hoping no one is watching as I feel the first drops of rain on my prancing, naked body. 

Imagining I’m taking a shower, I spread the warm rain over my body. My nipples instantly stiffen and the rain drips from them onto my tummy, some pooling in my belly button, then down to my pussy. I feel the warmth there and my juices stir while my flower opens to welcome the running water. I rub my most delicate, sensitive spots and moan. Thanks to my natural lubrication and the rain, I need no help slipping my fingers inside my needy cunt.

The rain continues running down my face, water slipping between my pursed lips, as I lose myself in my thoughts.

Dancing with abandon and freedom, hands constantly roaming my body, I find myself laying on a rocky ledge. I spread my legs and slide fingers in and out of my wanting pussy while kneading my breasts with the other hand. 

The rain is now pounding me, thousands of drops impacting my skin, stimulating me from head to toe. I taste the moisture on my lips. I feel the cold bite my nipples and belly down to my inner thighs and… oh, my God, my clit. 

Like pinpricks, the drops fall, massaging my cunt like a lover’s tongue flicking wetly over my clit. Surrendering to the storm, I raise my hips to welcome the relentless torrent. My fingers dance among the drops, making my body sing with desire.

How much more can I take before exploding? My hips rock and roll, fingers probe in and out, pull and twist my nipples. The pinpricks of water attack all the right places and, before I fully realise what’s happening, I scream in ecstasy and break out in convulsions, jerking every which way as glorious orgasmic waves crash through me. 

As I lay there, quivering and wallowing in the blistering sensations, I slowly open my eyelids and stare at the sky. I see the most beautiful rainbow and I know I’ve just felt a part of heaven.

Sitting upright and gradually pulling myself together, I notice my neighbor standing on his porch looking in my direction. He smiles, nods, and walks back into his house. I’m not embarrassed. I smile, ease off the pile of rocks, and paddle back into my house. 

I do love the rain.

Miastime
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miastime

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Simplicity
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments