Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In Awe After Beach Visit

"Rub lotion on my front..."

8
3 Comments 3
6.9k Views 6.9k
787 words 787 words

Author's Notes

"A true story of our first time with others."

I am still in awe, after all these months, of what I had seen…

We decided to head to the unofficial nude beach on the Texas coast, but when we got there we found that it was unreachable without a four-wheel drive. So, we headed west along the road and found a quiet spot on the beach about three miles east of a small fishing town midway to Galveston.

Shortly after setting up our area, a white Toyota SUV drove past on the beach, then after a few minutes, it came back and parked a few feet away. SHIT! "Now we can't lay out nude," I said. Sheri was also upset.

When the couple from the SUV got out, they laid out a blanket and the lady immediately got naked. "Okay," I said, "get undressed."

It took about fifteen minutes for him to walk over and begin chatting with me. He asked if we would like to move our stuff over by them and all four of us could visit together. We agreed and soon we were all introduced and began to talk about mundane stuff while consuming copious amounts of adult beverages.

.A quick descriptor, Sheri was in her mid-forties, a heavier built five-foot-four-inches with a pair of 40DD's, light reddish brown hair and her medium tanned skin has the cutest freckles on her shoulders, neck and boobs. Marlee stood about the same height as Sheri, but with smaller "C" cup breasts and dirty blonde hair. She had a nice round ass and a smooth lightly tanned skin.

I heard Marlee ask Sheri to put lotion on her front as I was going to the truck to get more refreshments. It didn’t dawn on me to turn back and watch it happen. I was just going with the flow. I guess I figured I would see it again soon enough. When I got back, The gals were chatting away. After a few minutes, Marlee made a move and asked if she could kiss Sheri. She said, “Yes, I guess.”  With that, she moved in and they kissed a bit. Then Marlee started rubbing her tits. I was in awe. The two would stop and talk for a bit, then start back again.

I got up and started talking to Darby, just a few feet away, always keeping my eyes on the gals. He couldn’t believe this was Sheri’s first girl on girl kiss because she seemed so into it. I told him it was and we both kept our eyes on them. I watched them from a distance for a bit longer while they had stopped to chat. When they started the petting again, I sat back down by them.

yuki_tyan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
yuki_tyan

Darby sat behind Sheri and started rubbing her tits, reaching for her pussy and, I found out later, fingering her ass. I reached for Marlee’s hand and placed it on my hard cock, but she moved it away after just a few seconds. I tried to get her to rub me again to no avail. She wanted to concentrate on Sheri’s pleasure, I guess. 

Darby couldn’t get anything extra from Sheri, so he got up and mixed him and me another drink. I stayed in place for the moment. I was so in awe of the sexiness my lovely wife was exuding, I couldn’t stand it.

By now we had all had plenty to drink and the gals were now just chatting. Marlee was talking about how Darby liked watching her get fucked and how she liked watching Darby fuck other women, but I knew that wasn’t happening today. Sheri wasn’t ready, I don’t think, for that yet.

They had been drinking all day and Marlee had even taken my drink when Darby cut her off. Not long after, she passed out, we helped him get her in the truck. We all said our goodbyes, exchanged numbers and went on our way.

While making the trip home, I sported a hard-on almost all the way. I kept telling Sheri how sexy it was to watch her get so into it with another woman for the first time.

Then she told me it wasn’t the first time, she had done it in her last year at school. I was out of my mind horny now. I still wanted to hear about this, but haven’t had the right opportunity arise yet to ask her to tell.

I hope we are able to have another woman please her again, but I am content in knowing she is as sexual as she is. I love her and she has the ability to surprise me with her sexuality, still.

Published 
Written by titz2luvtx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments