Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Insatiable Little Tart

"Two creampies just weren't enough"

23
12 Comments 12
6.8k Views 6.8k
3.4k words 3.4k words

At home, I’ve been needy all day, so I make sure you can see me as I slide my leopard print thong up my bare legs and under my short black skirt so it presses snuggly against my already wet lips. I keep glancing at you over my shoulder, as I make sure you and everyone at the bar later will be able to see the curve of my big braless tits, always smiling when I catch you looking. I press myself against you, lifting up on my tiptoes to kiss you and feeling the bit of bulge in your pants before pulling away.

I grab the keys and dangle them from my finger. "We need to leave or we never will."

On the ride over, I slide my bare feet from my booties and rest them on the dashboard. Complaining about being cold and rubbing my legs, my skirt slides up my thighs with every pass of my hands. You refuse to turn up the heat even though my nipples are noticeably hard through the fabric of my top. I slide my feet back into my shoes as you pull into the full parking lot and park the car. Just before you can open your door I climb onto your lap.

Squirming on you as I settle, getting comfortable, I lick my bottom lip with my eyes on you. My finger runs along the exposed curve of my tits as I grind on you more and more. I lean in and pull at your beard, kissing you deeply, biting your lip and pulling it with my teeth as I slide off your lap and out of the car, dragging you along with me. I smirk when I hear you groan and struggle to walk normally. 

We stop at the bar and I notice your blush, my smile slowly spreading across my face as I tilt my head and look up at you, tasking you with ordering for me as I wander off to find us a dark booth.

You threaten, "I might just take you home right now," but order me a pilsner and you an IPA.

I watch you look for me and stalk over, my eyes darting down to your crotch and slowly scanning back up to your eyes, seeing your blush deepen as you take your seat. 

I immediately slide my hand onto your thigh and up slowly as you gulp at your beer. My hand skims over your bulge and rubs back down, giving you a little squeeze through your jeans before I slide my hand up and undo your belt and then your top button, my finger sneaking in just above your boxer briefs. Flicking at the waistband as I watch you debate stopping me, I feel that your cock is too hard for you to resist as I undo the next button, and then the next, and slide my hand in over your thick bulge. 

“Fuck me or cum in your pants, Evan.” 

I squeeze your bulge over and over and over. You ask me if I need to go to the bathroom a few times until I catch on and smirk. I leave half of my beer on the table and sway my hips a little extra, knowing you are watching my round ass. 

Walking out of the bathroom, you push me back in before I see you. You tug my skirt up, spin me around and grab my ass, one cheek in each hand. You yank my panties down to my knees, finding me wet and ready, and bending me forward a little to shove your thick dick in deep. I let out a forced groan, my ass bouncing from your hips slamming into my ass as you fuck me, hard and needy. You let my moans fill the bathroom as my pussy clenches for you.

You grunt out, "So naughty, getting me so worked up."

Your heavy balls slapping against my puffy pussy lips, against my clit, make me arch my back and rock up on my booties. Cumming on your cock, clenching and shaking and shivering, I start to pant. You jerk my hips back, pulling me onto you as you fill my tight little pussy with your cum. 

We pant together as your cock gets soft and slides out of my used cunt, sperm dripping out and down my thighs. I smile big and turn to face you, pulling your beard to kiss you roughly. I lean my hip against the stall and put your cock back in your pants, redoing your buttons and belt. Walking out of the bathroom with you, sweat on your brow and back, my chest and face flushed pink, we look needy and like we just fucked.

You point out a guy who is paying me particular notice with a blush on your face and I head up to the bar with your cash for fresh drinks, looking back at you and then over at the guy and giving him a big smile. I lean over the bar to order and push my ass out, smoothing my hands over my skirt, first my hips and then slowly over my ass, looking back at him and smirking and shaking my curls out over my back. I look directly at him and lick my lips, letting a smile slowly spread across my face as he starts to walk over to me. 

Chatting with him about the beers I am waiting on, I grab his upper arm gently and tilt my head to the side with a smile. I look over at you and smirk, both of us knowing that my pussy is currently dripping your cum. 

I watch you gulp at your beer and shift in your seat. My focus moves back to him and I catch him looking down my top so I lean towards him to give him a better view, twirling my hair around my finger as I step a little closer to him, forcing him to look down as I press my tits together with my arms. Running one finger down the center of his shirt and tilting my head to the side, I smile at him and tug the bottom of his shirt. 

I see you walk over out of the corner of my eye and feel you stand behind me as I'm collecting our beers from the bartender. With you so close I tell him, “You can fuck me but you can’t kiss me,” and hear you groan as the bartender quickly walks away. 

He blushes, nods and hesitantly says, “Yes.”

I tell him, “I am really wet,” aware you know exactly why. I send you a smirk as I walk away with him, taking him to the men's bathroom this time. 

A few minutes later I walk back to you, flushed and smiling. Swinging my leg over your lap and taking a sip of your beer, I feel your bulge as you blush and I grind my used cummy pussy on your lap, kissing you hard and whispering into your ear, “I told him I’d show him my tits if he would show me his cock.” 

Kissing you as your hands find my hips, “I pulled my shirt down for him and pinched my nipples as he pulled out his uncut dick.” 

Moving my mouth down to your neck and biting you before I tell you, “He was hard before I even touched him.” 

Grinding my pussy on you, relentlessly.

“I pushed his foreskin back with my lips and wrapped my mouth around his head and sucked. I sucked his pretty uncut cock until he told me he had to fuck me or he was going to cum.” My voice gets a little louder in the noisy room as I tell you, “He groaned when I stood up and turned around. He was dripping precum before he even saw my pussy.” 

Squirming in your lap, I start to get uncomfortably wet. Running my hands over your chest, I lock eyes with you. “He pulled my cummy panties down in the dark bathroom and said that I wasn’t lying when I said I was really wet.” 

Smirking at you as I grind my sensitive little pussy on your bulge with far too many layers of clothing between us, I tell you, “I’m even wetter now.”

Seeing your blush deepen as you smile and call me “A little bar slut,” your hand running down my smooth thigh and back up, this time under my skirt. 

Squirming as your hand gets higher, teasing me, it gets so close to my pussy. Moaning, “I came,” and telling you, “I think my cummy panties might get your pants wet."

I kiss your neck and over to your lips, biting your bottom lip and pulling as I moan from feeling your cock throb for me. You shift under me as your cock gets harder and harder, close to uncomfortable again. 

I'm grinding against you as you groan, “You are an insatiable little tart,” and I have to nod my agreement as you playfully slap my ass.

Jerking as I tell you, “My pussy is extra puffy and pink from being used, and it’s sensitive, but it wants your thick dick," grinding like a wanton slut as I moan out, “I’m needy for your fat cock.”

You smirk and tell me, "Go get another round."

I groan as I drag myself off your lap and run a finger along the wet spot I left on your jeans, giggling. I almost cum from sliding off and walking to the bar, the friction tempting. Leaning forward as I order so you can see how wet my thighs are in the light. 

I notice a few guys and a couple girls watching me on my walk back to you and it makes me blush, shivering with need as I sit next to you and your hand immediately finds my knees. I'm distracted from what you are saying by your hand running from my knee to my hip and over to the soaked crotch of my panties. Your fingers rub at my swollen lips when a server comes over and places two shots on the table, shocking us out of our tryst.

KaarinWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaarinWood

Both our heads jerk up and he points over his shoulder, "They're from the guy at the bar."

Both of us look over to see the guy who fucked me just a little earlier. I smirk and knock back the shot, holding your hand to my pussy. I'm ready to beg you to fuck me when you say you need to go for a smoke and I nod and slide out of the booth, trailing you outside. 

Walking up to a group of guys and asking, "Can I bum a smoke?" leaning in to let them light it for me and thanking them before I head back to you and press my chest to yours.

You ask, “You cold?” when you feel my hard little nipples poking at you.

I nod and wrap my arms around you as you steal the smoke from my lips and take a drag and pass it back to me. Your fingers find my panty clad pussy lips again as you press my back into the wall and I groan instead of taking a drag so you take it back, looking smug.

We stand so close our noses almost touch as you smoke and rub at my puffy lips. I pull my skirt up as you press your hips and bulge into me. I look up at you with dazed eyes as you use your wet fingers to undo your belt and buttons and let your hard cock spring out between us with a groan, letting it slap against my belly. 

“I am about thirty seconds from pushing your head down between my legs right here on this smoke break, Evan.”

You smirk and start counting down from thirty. 

As the numbers get smaller and smaller my fingers tease over the tip and around the head of your cock and squeeze down and back up your shaft, releasing your cock as you get to fifteen. Pulling my panties to the side as you get to ten. Pulling your beard down as you get to seven and sliding my hand on top of your head and pushing you down the rest of the way at five, my leg over your shoulder as you get to one and it's barely audible, mostly muffled by my pussy. Knowing you saw my used dripping pussy before I pushed your face into me makes me shiver. 

You suck and lick at my swollen lips and groan into me, rubbing your nose on my clit as I start to whimper. I grind my pussy into your mouth, coating your face and beard with his and your cum. My moans get louder as I feel your tongue push between my lips and into me, as you bury your face between my thighs and taste and smell how used my little pussy is. My hand still on your head, my nails digging into your scalp as I feel you swallow the cum oozing out of my pussy and shiver as you clean me right here on the deck. Shuddering as you swallow and I pull at my tits still covered by my top, moaning loud enough that someone will hear and look but not caring. You plunge your tongue in my little pussy and lick little circles, making me clench at your tongue, making me whimper and moan and shake. Feeling you swallow the mixed cum that gets pushed out as my pussy clenches at your tongue. 

Demanding, “I need you to fuck me right now,” as I try to pull you up by your beard but you press your face into my pussy harder. 

Moaning, “Please god, Evan, please fuck.” 

Writhing on your face and tongue, my thighs squeeze against your cheeks and ears and I feel your beard scratching at my smooth skin. Watching you with frantic eyes as I shake and cum and lose my mind, panting as my leg drops back to the ground. 

Dragging you up by your beard, "I need you to fuck me now, right fucking now,” kissing your wet face, tasting the cummy mixture and groaning. 

You lead me to a picnic table and push me down on my back. Your hands wrap around my ankles and lift my legs up so you can drag my drenched panties off, then pulling me to the edge of the table so my ass falls off a little and my legs circle your hips. 

Complaining as I eagerly comply, pouting as I watch you push your pants down and get impatient, “Holy fuck, Evan, please.”

Gasping as you suddenly line your cock head up with my entrance and slide into me, your weight partially on me as you feel my tightness and how wet I am and thrust harder. 

You groan, “So fucking wet,” and pull back, grabbing my hips and pulling me towards you as you thrust back in all the way to your balls. You declare, “I don’t care who sees that I am mad as fuck for your little pussy.”

Moaning as you pull me onto you by my hips, I clench my pussy around your cock. My hands yank at your shirt and then your shoulders so you are pressed a little more on top of me, my pussy so tight from just cumming and grumbling, "Fuck" as you slide out and then back in. 

“Take your tits out like you did for him.”

Whimpering as I look at you and pull my shirt down. You stand up and fuck me hard. Making my tits bounce as I arch off the table and onto your cock a little more, as I try to keep my eyes open. My moans become silent, as I stop breathing, my gaping mouth a perfect hole to be filled by a cock. 

You pull almost out, so just your head is stretching my tight little pussy and slowly stroke back in and almost back out again, long deep strokes, making me tense every time you almost slide out. 

Grinding out, “I will bite you if you pull out right now.”

Wrapping my legs tightly around you as you start to fuck me, slow and deliberate, one of my booties falling to the ground with a thud barely audible over our moans and grunts and the wetness between us. 

Between thrusts you say, “You are all mine for the rest of the night, my little bar slut.”

Pinching my nipples for you just like I did for him, pulling them and letting them drop and bounce as I lock eyes with you. 

“They are such perfect tits; I know he must have loved them.”

Your thrusts get faster with your grunts and gasps. My moans get louder and shorter, turning into whimpers. You start fucking me with only your thickest part, stretching my pussy over and over with each short thrust. Watching you bite your lip as I clench my cunt and try to force you in deeper, squeezing your hips with my thighs. You lean over me, one of your hands moving from it’s bruising grip on my hip to brace on the table next to my head. Unwrapping my legs from your hips and ass and moving my feet to the edge of the table my bare toes curled as I spread my bent knees wide, my pussy parting more for you so you go just that little bit deeper with each thrust. 

Cumming as I moan and shake, yelling, “Fuck, Evan, fucking fuck, holy fucking fuck, fucking cock shit,” arching off the table and into you and then falling back as I shiver and dig my nails into your back through your shirt. 

Wet noises and grunts fill the air as you start fucking me harder, needier, giving my tit a slap as you thrust in hard and pull back just to thrust in again, clawing at you as you lift up on your toes and drive your hips into my thighs, forcing your cock deep in my clenching pussy. Shivering as I feel you throb and thicken and I clench at your thick cock, as my legs lift out and back, my toes pointed as I bite my lip hard, doing nothing to muffle my moans as I squirt all over you, wetting our thighs and the table, my other bootie falling as my legs buck.

Your hands move to my thighs and tilt me up a little as you pull me onto your cock, as my shaky legs wrap back around you and my bare heels dig into your ass. You bury your cock deep in my pussy and cum with a plunging thrust, eyes locked on mine as I milk your cock with my sensitive little pussy. My pants slowly turn into a smile. I pinch my nipple, moan, and writhe on your cock as you pump me full of sperm, warm cum flooding my little pussy for the third time tonight. 

I smile, collapsing back on the table, so spent as I run my hands over every inch of you I can find. You lay on me, almost going limp, your body pressing me into the table. Panting together. Almost glaring at each other. I clench at your cock hard as you try to pull out until you give up and lean your forehead against mine. 

Kissing you between mutual mumbles of, “Holy shit.”

My head falls to the side and I notice we had an audience and smirk. You rub my sides and hips and stand up. Your softening dick slides out slowly as you take me in, my flushed curves lying on the table spent and exposed and panting, my well used cunt dripping cum as you pull your pants up and redo your belt. 

Sitting up and righting my clothes, I tell you, “Leave my panties,” grabbing my shoes, but not bothering to put them back on. 

Walking by the small group of watchers I notice that same guy just watched you fuck me better, my eyes darting down to his bulge, smugly telling him, “You’ll have to deal with that without me,”  and walk out of the bar dripping you.

 

Published 
Written by mwe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments