Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sails, Sand and Sex

"I want to learn to sail and I return the favor..."

27
16 Comments 16
7.1k Views 7.1k
9.5k words 9.5k words

Author's Notes

"I want to learn how to sail and find a capable skipper who shows me the ropes. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Then I create waves of passion that swamp us both."

My name is Pam, I am seventeen. On my school holidays I wanted to learn how to sail, so joined a sailing club. Being a female with no experience in sailing did not endear me to most of the guys who were keen sailors. It was considered a sport for guys only. A very few girls did sail but were normally girlfriends of the skippers.

 

I was breaking new ground as girls were only considered good for one thing and I was probably more experienced in that than any of the guys were in sailing. As I had recently moved to the area, I was not known by anybody in the club. For most of my holidays, I virtually lived at the boathouse attempting to get accepted, without owning a boat.

 

Vaucluse is a suburb on Sydney Harbour which is very popular with all types of sailing craft from dinghies to ocean racers. The VJ was a 3.5-metre sailing boat originally designed in the 1930s and became very popular again in the late 1940s, after WW2.

 

The VJ and a larger version the VS, are still popular sailing boats albeit in a modified design. It is a good boat for novices to learn how to sail. From the VJ one can easily graduate to the Vaucluse Senior (VS) which is slightly larger and more suitable for a crew of two. Both boats became very popular sailing boats with teens who lived in the vicinity. A club and a boat shed can be found on the harbour in an area known as Watsons Bay.

 

School holidays and weekends were very busy times at the club as kids can prepare, rig and sail a VJ alone, or with a crew of two and don’t need adult supervision.

 

I would hang around and offer to help rig the vessels or anything else required just to be asked if I would like to sail with them. I would do anything that was necessary to become accepted as a crewman (or sheet hand). I would also offer to help hose down and store the hulls after racing to gain exposure and acceptance.

 

Being on my own and not owning a boat, it took some time to be recognised and become better known. A couple of guys who sailed quite a bit would occasionally invite me to have a sail with them. I had a feeling they felt sorry for me and wanted nothing in return. Both boats can easily be sailed by one and the VS better with a crew of two. Impromptu races would occasionally occur if two skippers agreed. Sydney Harbour is perfect for such events. Race day was Saturday.

 

After the holidays, it took me another few weekends before one or two guys, who I think took pity on me, would take me out for an hour or two on a sailing boat called a Vaucluse Junior commonly called a VJ.

 

One day I was hanging around and a guy who I had not sailed with before invited me to crew with him. That trip was wonderful, and I soon convinced Peter that I was interested in sailing and not his body.

 

We had a wonderful day and Peter gave me a few lessons on how to skipper a boat.

 

Peter took an interest in me and taught me the ropes (excuse the pun) and I eventually could ‘skipper’ his boat on a couple of occasions. Peter also had a regular girlfriend who had sailed with him, so I only got to be asked if she was not available.

 

One day Peter and his girlfriend had gone sailing and another guy, Jack, who I had become friendly with, asked me if I would crew for him. I could not say yes fast enough. His usual crewman… his girlfriend, was not available.

 

Jack was a completely different guy to Peter. He was a good sailor and from all accounts had a reputation with the women. He and I had not really had much to do with each other as I was more interested in learning to sail from Peter.

 

Once Jack realised that I could handle a boat reasonably well he showed me a few tricks about racing and spinnaker setting, as he was a competent competitor. We became quite good friends, but I kept clear of him when his girlfriend was there with him. She didn’t like me.

 

One day as we were sailing he asked me if I could handle a rollover which happens often in high winds. I said I believed so but Peter always took control in those circumstances. Jack then deliberately turned the boat over, something that is easily done and easily recovered from.

 

To get the boat upright again you just stand on the keel and pull the rope attached to the top of the mast and you are upright and underway again very quickly. It is possible to turn turtle a couple of times in heavy winds and still win a race.

 

Jack did this a couple of times and allowed me to get the boat upright in varying winds. I proved to be quite competent.

 

Following the dunking in the water, we were both soaking wet and Jack suggested we head for a nearby beach to dry off. As the design of the boat incorporated a self-draining hull, it didn’t take on any water and it was unnecessary to empty it out.

 

It didn’t take me long to realise what he had in mind, the spot he chose was a nudist beach. I didn’t say anything about the fact I knew where he was taking me.

 

Once we landed, we pulled the boat up onto the sand he told me, “I usually strip off and peg the clothing onto the rigging to dry. You can leave your shorts on if you are embarrassed.”

 

As I began to disrobe, I said to him, “Nudity doesn’t embarrass me. You picked a good day there is nobody else here.”

 

“There rarely is during the week,” he commented.

 

“Obviously, you chose the right spot. It just happens to be a nudist beach,” I said.

 

“Oh, you know it’s a nudist beach?” he asked.

 

“A couple of my girlfriends use it occasionally to brush up our all-over tan.”

 

“Oh,” was his only comment.

 

He was as nonchalant as I was about stripping off. He had no inhibitions about getting undressed with a girl watching, and one he didn’t know that well. Neither of us showed any embarrassment.

 

Once we were both naked, I pegged my shorts and T-shirt to the rigging. Obviously, he did this before as he had pegs in his sail bag.

 

“You don’t seem to be phased by being nude. It wouldn’t be your first time, from the look of you,” he said.

 

“Am I safe with you?” I asked as I laughed.

 

“As safe as a bank. Unless you wish me to make a deposit,” he joked back.

 

It was only then I really looked at his pubic region and noticed his rather attractive cock. The head of it was prominent as he was circumcised. The tight folds of skin and its truncated length due to the cold water made it look interesting. It was about six inches slack and thick. I guessed it extended to about seven or eight inches when erect. Even slack and truncated it looked very natural resting on his balls which were tight due to being cold and wet.

 

He saw me looking and looked down at his cock, “Impressed?” He asked.

 

“Not bad, actions speak louder than words though,” I quipped back thinking to myself, I am sure I know what he has in mind.

 

He ignored my comment and as he spoke. He was looking me over from top to toe.

 

“My God, I have not seen a body like yours for ages. You are beautiful. You keep yourself nice and trim. I cannot believe those breasts, they are amazing. Nice and firm and no white pointers,” Jack said as he really stared at them.

 

I have always shaved and keep my pubic hair in the shape of a strip. Then I must admit my uplift and the positioning of my dark skin areola on the upturned tip of my breasts do look attractive. I have received many compliments regarding their shape and firmness.

 

As to the reference of White Pointers…They are breasts that have been covered by a bikini top and are not suntanned. The bare skin is white, triangular, and usually look like the fin of a shark of that name.

 

“I try and keep myself looking good. You never know when I might meet a horny young sailor on a nudist beach,” I laughed.

 

“You say nudity is not new to you? Has Peter bought you here?”

 

“No way. My friends and I come here occasionally to get our all over tan without having to get it out of a tube. Hence the lack of white pointers,” I replied.

 

‘I gather you would be one of the girls that are not afraid to skinny dip at some of the parties I have heard about?” Jack questioned.

 

“I am surprised you haven’t seen me before. If I am not the first one into the pool, then I am not far behind,” I replied.

 

“You are the first girl I have bought here that is aware of the place. I am used to it myself as we often come over here to dry off.”

 

“And?” I questioned.

 

“And what?” he asked.

 

“That turning turtle was just an excuse to get me wet. All you needed to do was ask was I interested in going to Obelisk beach,” I told him, ”I would have had no objections.”

 

(Obelisk beach is known by that name due to a large concrete obelisk erected as a navigation mark on the shoreline.)

 

“I had no idea you were aware of it,” He said.

 

“I swim here often, my parents have been coming for years,” I replied.

 

Oh, damn, most girls seem to freak out when I tell them it’s a nudist beach. They are concerned they may be seen here,” he commented.

 

“What would Jill say if she realised what we were doing here?”

 

“Who is Jill? What is that all about?” Jack asked.

 

“Sorry, I always referred to you to as Jack and Jill. Sorry. I mean Louise.”

 

Jack laughed, “That is the first time I have ever heard us referred to as Jack and Jill.”

 

“Well, it isn’t her name but you two are pretty close. You know. Jack and Jill went up the hill,” I commented.

 

“Not close enough, I have been trying to get into her pants since we met but she is the original virgin.”

 

“Louise is a challenge, then. How do you see me?”

 

“As a challenge. All girls are a challenge,” he said.

 

“You like a challenge?” I asked.

 

“Everybody enjoys overcoming a challenge. Your comments though, leave little to the imagination,” He quipped.

 

“It depends upon how you spell come,” I quipped back, but he didn’t reply.

 

I had noticed since we had begun to chat his cock had begun to soften and extend, it was no longer that cold little pecker. It was now beginning to look like it belonged to a real man. It was still not erect, but it was firmer and longer and still hung down. Obviously, the warm sun was working. I silently admired it, and if I played my cards right, I might get to find out if it worked as good as it looked.

 

“It seems you are no shrinking violet either. I take it you are not the original virgin?” He said.

 

“Her name was Mary, and you are right I am not a virgin, anything but.”

 

“I see that you are not altogether unmoved by our conversation,” He said as he smiled.

 

He had noticed my nipples had hardened.

 

“Let's not waste time talking, I believe you bought me here for one thing. Do you want it or not?” I directed my question directly to him.

 

“It seems you leave me no option. You don’t waste words do you?”

 

His cock began to grow and become erect. It looked very enticing.

 

He swung the boat around on the sand and secured the sail, so it was broadside to the harbour, and I knew immediately this was to shield us from the view of others sailing by the beach. Not many landed here because of its reputation as a nudist beach. He had done this before obviously.

 

By the time he had everything in place, I was getting down next to the boat ready. His cock was now fully erect. I was impressed. I lay on the sand waiting for him to join me. His cock looked great bobbing about as he moved.

 

I spread my legs to give him a better view of what he was going to enjoy. The feeling I was enjoying myself was one I had enjoyed often… the anticipation of the guy slipping his cock into me. It was a feeling or sensation I had enjoyed many times and was eagerly awaiting and once more enjoying the experience of a good fuck.

 

Before he got down with me, he stood and looked at me laying there, slowly stroking his cock. I could tell he was enjoying the scene I had laid out before him. He was enjoying the view and I gather the anticipation and was in no hurry to perform his duty in me. His cock had extended itself to its full potential and looked lovely protruding from his pubic hair. He stroked his cock a couple more times to ensure it was totally erect to satisfy me.

 

I knew immediately I was going to enjoy this. He was in no hurry.

 

There had been no foreplay or kissing. This was to be two people enjoying a fuck, and nothing more.

 

I was more than happy with the way things had worked out. Jack and I were just a couple of friends having a fuck. No nonsense, no romance, just a good old-fashioned fuck, I hoped.

 

Jack wasn’t getting over-excited and it was obvious to me he had done this before, probably many times, with more than a few girls. I was just going to be another fuck I hoped, nothing more. I felt more than comfortable with everything so far. I did wonder what Louise would say if she knew.

 

From my very first fuck, I have always enjoyed being fucked. Even guys who came too soon for me. Big cocks and little cocks and none that I haven’t been satisfied with. I have never regretted having sex at any time. I don’t like guys getting too sloppy and telling me they love me. I was not the girl to get serious with anybody, yet.

 

Previously I had lived in a rough neighbourhood before we moved to this area. Sex to us there was a fact of life. There was no regard for who you did it with. There were no serious boy/girl relationships we were all friends and at sixteen, too young to get serious. You just did it whenever you were asked.

 

I did not lack experience.

 

Jack was now down on his knees ready to fuck me.

 

“You look beautiful. I cannot believe that I can be this lucky. I didn’t think you would be as interested in me doing it with you. You don’t have the reputation some of the girls do,” He told me.

 

“That’s because they don’t know me and none have done what you are going to. This might change things,” I replied.

 

“I won't be saying anything, unless you do,” Jack told me.

 

“Then I will keep it a secret, if you can,” I replied.

 

"Has Peter tried? that girl of his is the original virgin. Nobody can get near her,” He told me.

 

“No, I know he has Jenny and he seems pretty keen on her. He has never shown the slightest interest in me sexually,” I told him.

 

“She is a cold fish. I can't see what he sees in her,” Jack said.

 

“I can't even get her to talk to me,” I replied.

 

Jack's girl Louise was not that much more social toward me either. I wondered what she would be like if she found out I was doing this with him.

 

Jack was now guiding his cock toward my waiting pussy, now damp with anticipation internally and wet externally with the salt water from the harbour.

 

I looked down over my breasts and strip of hair. His strong naked body was framed between my legs. It was impressed with the firmness of everything. I was in for a really good time. He looked really fit and my eyes were then drawn down to his long, hard and thick cock. I thought this guy has got the whole package together. I am going to enjoy this.

 

“I can't wait for you to get that inside me, it looks good enough to eat,” I told him.

 

Jack didn’t waste any time as I drew my legs back further to accommodate his body. He had no difficulty in guiding his cock into me easily. I was really wet in anticipation of us fucking together. I felt the pleasure of his cock head entering me as he guided it between my labia and straight up and into me. It was slow and deliberate. He was looking down as I was, watching his cock disappear into my more than an appreciative body. Obviously, we both knew what to expect.

 

It didn’t just look great, it felt great as well. It was in as far as he could get it.

 

The sensation as his cock penetrated me was amazing. I felt it going all the way into me and up as far as it could go. His cock would be close to the thickest cock I have ever had fuck me, the length of it wasn’t, if I had imagined earlier. It didn’t extend much further than when it was slack, but it did thicken. He slid his seven inches of man meat inside me and I shivered with the excitement and pleasure of it going in.

 

He took my legs and put them on his shoulders and leaned forward, which virtually tightened the grip of my cunt around his cock. There were two experienced people fucking each other now and obviously enjoying the experience. What we were doing was nothing new or different to what we had both done more than a few times before, but never with each other. I just hoped he was enjoying the feeling of being inside me as much as I was having him there.

 

I could feel how tight it was. It had really filled me. The friction as my cunt gripped him as he thrust and withdraw his cock within me felt awesome. There had been no foreplay, so I was gradually getting wetter and the feelings were constantly changing. I had not enjoyed being fucked like this for some time.

 

I said to him, “it’s obvious you have done this before. You are good, I like it.”

 

He was leaning forward and holding himself up on his arms above me.

 

“You are not bad yourself; I would never have picked you as a girl with experience. You always looked so young and innocent to me. I hope you are old enough.”

 

“I am seventeen.”

 

“Are You being really comfortable with me doing this? Most girls your age are a bit scared,” He told me as he looked down at me and smiled.

 

“Kiss me,” I demanded.

 

In order to reach my lips, he had to push my legs back as they were still over his shoulders. My knees were almost touching my ears. It felt fantastic. I think he got his cock into me another inch. I was more than enjoying having him in there.

 

His lips met mine and the feeling was amazing. My nipples had softened and the moment I felt his tongue slip into my mouth my nipples hardened to be like two little rocks. My breasts are normally firm but they felt firmer with this experience. My entire body was enjoying the pleasure of this fucking he was giving me. He had me under his complete control.

 

The feeling of him fucking me was one of the best feelings I have ever had doing this. I always enjoy having sex in the open air feeling the breeze on my body. This felt great it was my first time doing it on the sand. The feeling of his cock inside me and his tongue working wonders with mine in my mouth virtually gave me goosebumps with the amazing sensation of it all. I shivered with the excitement and feeling his cock was giving me. I could feel him rubbing my clit with his cock, he really knew how to make a fuck feel good. Kissing him at the same time added a new dimension to it.

 

His cock hit my cervix as it was so far into me. My body shook and I gave a grunt.

 

He broke the kiss.

 

“Are you OK? Am I hurting you?” he asked.

 

“No, you just hit my cervix a bit hard,” I told him.

 

“I thought you were not enjoying being kissed. Not many girls like being kissed when you are fucking them,” he said.

 

“Why not?” I asked.

 

“One girl said no to me when I tried. Then she told me only sluts kiss when they fuck.”

 

“Then I must be a slut because I like it when a guy kisses me when we are doing it,” I told him.

 

“Pam, you are not a slut in my eyes. You are somebody special, believe me.”

 

“Thank you. I must get you to explain yourself after we finish this. For the time being, I want to continue to enjoy one of the best fucks I have had. You are really good, but I am a bit confused about Louise.”

 

Jack was probably the oldest guy ever to fuck me. He was twenty.

 

Jack began to apply himself and seemed to be concentrating on giving me a good time and enjoying one himself. We both fucked in silence and enjoyed the physical pleasure of it.

 

Occasionally, I gave a grunt as he did something I liked with his cock or he touched my cervix. I was really enjoying this. It was beautiful. We were both relaxed and enjoyed what we were doing without any effort.

 

I had not enjoyed being with a guy like this for some time. We had both established a rhythm to our fucking. It is a pleasure that you can only experience when you are in harmony with a guy you like, and we were in perfect unison.

 

After about seven or eight minutes of comfortable and enjoyable fucking in virtual silence, he asked, “Would you like to change places? We were both enjoying ourselves. This is a great fuck.”

 

I assumed he meant cowgirl.

 

“Not really, I want to save that for afters. I am sure we have time to do this again. Can we go doggy?” I asked.

 

He didn’t say anything but withdrew his cock. As I repositioned myself, I looked at him sitting on his haunches with his long, thick hard cock glistening in the sunshine with the moisture of our lovemaking waiting to fill me with it again. He just smiled and didn’t speak. He looked beautiful.

 

After repositioning myself ready for him to get his cock back into me, we were both ready to resume our fuck.

 

He brushed the sand off my ass and from around my vagina which he did gently, and it felt lovely. After making sure there was no sand around the lips of my vagina, he slipped his finger into my ass and rimmed me to tease me. My whole body stiffened and gripped his finger with the amazing feeling it gave me.

 

“Nice ass,” He commented. “Nice and firm, like the rest of you.”

 

“It's your firmness I am missing,” I told him.

 

He then reinserted his cock. In this position, the lips of my cunt could really feel the stiffness of his cock as it pushed its way into me. It opened, widened and filled my now very moist vagina as it slid in easily.

 

“Have you ever been fucked up the ass?” He asked.

 

“Let’s save that for another time, I am enjoying this more,”

 

I had been fucked up the ass, as he put it, a couple of times, but I didn’t want that now. What I wanted more than anything was to have an orgasm.

 

It felt completely different now getting fucked this way. I always enjoyed it like this. Once he got himself comfortable he began to regularly stroke his cock back and forth within me. We soon had our movements in unison again. The rhythm we created had both of us enjoying every glorious moment. I had leant forward and resting on my forearms. My breasts were gently swaying with the rhythm of his thrusts making them feel even harder as my nipples gave me erotic sensations. He held my hips to steady himself as he continued to use his cock perfectly inside me.

 

After fucking me like this for another five minutes, I could feel my climax approaching. My tummy muscles began to twitch and spasm. The feeling in my clit was very familiar and I knew I would only be seconds away from my orgasm.

 

“I am going to cum Jack… go harder,” I demanded loudly.

 

Jack responded to my cry immediately and increased the speed and force of his thrusts and how deep his cock was going into me. There was the familiar slap as our flesh came together. His pace increased and everything was beginning to make my head spin a bit ... it happened… I came.

 

“Fuck me…. Fuck me HARD,” I screamed. “Oh shit… fill me… fill me…fill me… Cum in me… cum hard.” I begged. I was loving it.

 

This orgasm was so intense. I don’t normally make as much noise, but today I was extending myself.

 

We were on a beach with nobody within hearing distance. I had let it all out and I had no idea why this fuck had been so more intense than any of those I had enjoyed before. I could feel the head of his cock rubbing my clit, it was so sensitive. This was one orgasm I would not forget.

 

“OH GOD… OH GOD,” I screamed.

 

My body was shaking with the sensations surging through my whole body. My head was spinning, my tits were swinging, my clit was so sensitive with the pleasure of his cock thrusting hard and fast. I was having one great orgasm. I could feel the flow of my juices filling the area where his cock was working to make me juicy and happy.

 

My orgasm was amazing, it took almost a minute for the sensation in my clitoris and vagina to ease. I shook and shivered with the feelings they were giving me. It was amazing after everything that had been giving me those beautiful sensations, I began to feel numb there. I had reached the climax and the conclusion of my orgasm. He had not withdrawn from me as he had not cum himself, yet.

10inYoungSucker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
10inYoungSucker

 

He had given me the best time of my life.

 

Once he saw I was completely spent, he slapped both the cheeks of my ass with his hand three or four times which made me flinch. I was gasping for breath and my sweat was pouring out of every pore in my body. He had maintained a slow rhythm in me.

 

It was now his turn. Once he realised I had recovered enough, he quickly lifted the pace of his thrusts. My body was there for him to enjoy and provide him with the pleasure he had just given me. I could feel from the way he was pounding his cock into me he was in his seventh heaven.

 

I often wondered what a guy felt when he was cumming. I was hoping his orgasm was as sensational as the one I had just achieved. Why we had both had it like we did I had no idea.

 

I heard him grunt and his pace virtually slowed almost to a stop following each thrust as he ejaculated another spurt of his semen into me. With each ejaculation, he grunted. I could feel the increase in moisture within me. His cock was now being far better lubricated with the mixture of our juices as the result of us both cumming. He was enjoying it as much as I had.

 

It was obvious from the sounds of his grunts and gasps for breath and the moist feeling that was flooding my intestines. It was his warm wet and wonderful cum flowing from his amazing cock. We had both reached our orgasms within a couple of minutes of each other. Thank god for the pill as he made no effort to pull out and we were not using a condom.

 

He collapsed on top of me and the two of us remained like that for about a minute or two. We were covered in sweat, both fucked and exhausted. I could not have imagined anything being that good. The feeling of his body warm and breathless body on top of me felt great.

 

Slowly he pulled himself back as his cock softened. His cock was still firm enough for me to feel it slipping out and the wetness he was leaving behind inside me. I could not remember having a better fuck than that for some time.

 

As he helped me up, I told him, “Shit I enjoyed that,”

 

“Likewise. Any time you want to try it again I will be more than happy to oblige,” he said.

 

“If I get my way, that will be sooner than later,” I quipped.

 

“I never thought to ask. Are you safe?”

 

“Too late now, but yes. Those poor tadpoles are wasting their time in there,” I joked.

 

The two of us walked hand in hand down to the water's edge and dived into the water. It was cool and refreshing after our fuck which had got me so hot.

 

I stood in water just above my knees and washed myself out and cleaned up the mess he had left in me. He was giving his cock a good wash as well.

 

Then we both had a swim and chatted a bit. It was so relaxing after the physical effort I had put into being fucked and enjoying it.

 

After about five minutes we left the water and as we walked naked along the beach a cruise boat went past and gave us a toot. We turned and faced them and waved back. They would have got a very good view of two naked people but would have had no idea of what they missed a few minutes earlier.

 

We both sat on the beach for a while talking about some of the things we had achieved in our lives.

 

After about ten minutes I asked him, “Do you think you could help a poor girl out who needs to be well fucked?” I asked.

 

“I have just the thing to help that poor girl get her that wish,” he quipped back.

 

We went over to his boat and as we walked, I said, “This time I want to be on top. Would you mind?”

 

“Your wish will be respected and agreed to, my lady,” he replied.

 

We stood embracing standing up behind the sail where we would not be seen from the harbour.

 

“OK, I assume you are conversant with a cowgirl?” I asked.

 

“I must admit I have never heard it called that and I have had only one previous experience. Perhaps you can show me how it should be done,”

 

“I think something needs some encouragement,” His cock was anything but hard.

 

I didn’t waste any time and took his soft flabby cock in my hand and put the head of it in my mouth. I then wrapped my lips around the firm flesh on the head on it. Within seconds what had been a salty, soft and flabby lump of raw meat was now bone hard and it felt wonderful in my mouth.

 

“See, it really likes your undivided attention,” he said.

 

I just looked up at him with my mouth full of his cock.

 

He stood there with his hands on his hips and his eight inches of hard cock standing proudly in front of him with my mouth firmly gripping it.

 

I was stroking the soft silky skin along the length of it gently with my hand while licking and sucking just the head of it.

 

It appeared my cowgirl fuck had been delayed for a while.

 

This was heavenly. His cock was like an idol I was worshipping. He had pleased me earlier with it and now it was my turn to please him. There is no better feeling than having a nice big cock head in your mouth and sucking on it. It was like a very tasty lollipop. His balls were soft and hanging low.

 

I had only been on him for a couple of minutes before he said it would be more comfortable to sit on the boat while I continued to suck his cock.

 

We moved to the boat and he made himself comfortable and I got between his legs ready to take his cock into my mouth.

 

I slowly let my lips cover his cock slip and slid my mouth firmly down the length of it until it touched the back of my throat. I can’t deep-throat as each time I have tried I gag. I had most of it my mouth anyhow. I held his balls in my hand. He groaned softly with the erotic sensations I was giving him.

 

I sucked the head of it gently and ran my tongue around the rim of it. Then I took his cock in my hand and stroked it at the same time. The feeling of his soft silky skin slipping up and down the hard shaft holding it erect as I worked on the head of it felt wonderful.

 

You didn’t have to be Einstein to realise he was enjoying me giving him one of my better hand jobs.

 

I was no novice and had performed this many time on numerous boys. I had soon learned what they liked and enjoyed the way I did it to them. Few had a cock the size of his. The feeling the firmness and his warm silky skin in my hand felt delightful. This was a pleasure I enjoyed and was more than happy to engage in with a guy and with the head of it in my mouth.

 

My aim was to get them to cum and have them ejaculating a considerable amount of cum into my mouth. It was possible for both of us to enjoy the whole exercise.

 

The first few times I didn’t like the taste but knew it was expected that I swallow it. Spitting it out was not considered the correct thing to do. After a few times, I began to find the taste becoming more palatable. I enjoyed sucking on their cocks and I knew I would eventually get used to the taste for it. Gradually it became more palatable and it didn’t take me long to reach the stage where I was looking forward to the guys, I was sucking cumming and enjoying the tasty mouthful of his juicy semen.

 

Eventually, I could sense he was approaching his orgasm. I looked up to his face and I could see immediately his cock was about to erupt.

 

I fondled his balls and concentrated on the head of his cock with my tongue and was very quickly rewarded with the flood of semen pouring into my mouth. His hands were holding my head firmly on his cock. I could feel his cock and balls jerk with each ejaculation. The feeling of his balls in my hand was almost as good as the feeling of his cum filling my mouth, spurt by spurt.

 

I managed to keep his entire cum load in my mouth until he had finished ejaculating. I swirled it around in my mouth and washed his cock with it. Then slowly swallowed it feeling the texture slide down my throat. I had kept his cock in my mouth until I swallowed every drop of it. I don’t know about him, but I had enjoyed one of my better cock sucking experiences and certainly the taste of his cum. It was exquisite.

 

The combination of having both balls being fondled in one hand and the other hand stroking him firmly, together with me sucking of his cock head as he came, had been a delight.

 

I looked up at him and he was fondling his nipples and had his head back taking deep breaths. He was in raptures following his orgasm. His body still shivered occasionally as he slowly came off the high of his climax that had given me that beautiful mouth full of his warm creamy thick cum which I had adored and could still taste.

 

That beautiful taste that only a man can provide, in the best way known. That turned my dream machine on, and my vagina began to stream with the natural lubricant that makes a fuck which usually follows not long after, so enjoyable. This was no different. I had achieved a wonderful orgasm for him, a mouth full of cum for me and we were both more than happy.

 

The moment our eyes met sent shivers through my body. Perhaps it was the cool breeze caressing my naked body. He is a beautifully built man and the look on his face told me he had really enjoyed the attention I had given his cock.

 

We had fucked once, and I had now tasted his cum. I liked him. What we have achieved already was great and I felt that he was beginning to like me or what I did for him. I was more than just a casual fuck, or I hoped I was.

 

I was going to try to see and feel more of him in future. I was going to have to convince him a girl who fucked was better that one who didn’t. Louise was in for some competition even if she didn’t fuck.

 

After a few minutes, his cock had subsided and was now a floppy lump of flesh hanging between his legs when he stood up.

 

He held both my hands and faced me.

 

“You are, without a doubt, the best girl to ever have sucked my cock like that. I hope that won't be the first and last time with me.”

 

I smiled and said, “I think I enjoyed it myself.” I didn’t want to let him know I believed I had even excelled myself.

 

We stood there holding both hands with a smile on my face that any girl would be proud of.

 

Neither of us tried to kiss. I felt it better not to, as I would still have the taste of his cum on my tongue. I didn’t know him well enough yet to know if he could handle that. Time would tell.

 

“My God, you look beautiful,” He told me.

 

“This is better than sailing. Do you think you could help a girl out who is desperate for a fuck? I know it’s pretty quick after that, but can we try?”

 

He began to wank himself and to the amazement of us both, his cock hardened quickly.

 

“Now can I go cowgirl?” I asked.

 

“Shit! I thought that’s what we were supposed to do before that,” he laughed as he positioned himself.

 

Words were not necessary from then on. He got down on the sand and held his cock up ready for me to impale myself on it. I straddled him and lowered my body to his. I took his cock in my hand and guided it toward my moist labia lips.

 

As I did this he said, “Has anybody told you that you look beautiful?”

 

I was flattered and then lowered myself down onto his cock and took the entire length of it into me again. I had enjoyed the two previous times he had put it into me. This confirmed the previous two occasions were not just isolated occasions. The third time proved to be just as wonderful as the previous two positions we were in when he had put it into me.

 

As I leaned forward to get comfortable, he put both hands up and fondled my breasts and tweaked my nipples. I shook with the pleasure of the sensation.

 

“I have never held tits as wonderful as yours. They are so firm and lovely.”

 

The feeling of his thick cock going up inside me after I had lowered myself down onto it was just fantastic. He continued to tweak each nipple as I felt his cock deep inside me. This was the epitome of fucking.

 

I was now comfortable and sitting upright on his cock. It was as far up inside me as it was possible to achieve. I wriggled a bit to feel it right up and against my cervix. I shivered with the sensation of it deep inside me. I could feel every inch of it, and it felt wonderful.

 

Then he lay back and put his hands under his head and relaxed. I was in complete control and he was happy for me to be doing it this way.

 

It was my turn to fuck him and for him to enjoy the pleasure of looking at me fuck him and feel the pleasure of my cunt wrapped firmly around his thick meaty cock. Most guys like it like this.

 

I gradually got into my rhythm and began to fuck him as best I could. I was facing him, and I could see the pleasure showing on his face as my cunt slipped up and down on his rod of pleasure and my tits swung back and forth with my trusts. If he was getting as much pleasure from me fucking him as I was from his cock inside me, he would be in seventh heaven.

 

His cock was long enough for me to keep it inside me and it did not pop out as has happened when I have done a guy like this before. This was the third position we had fucked in and each one was special in its own way. I love being fucked in the two positions he fucked me in, and now I was fucking him in a position I love to enjoy.

 

The day had started out as a sailing lesson. It was to end with the best fucking session I could remember. He would cum half a dozen times before we got back to the clubhouse if I got my way.

 

I spent about five minutes on top of him giving us both remarkable sensations. Then I said, “I want to try something… just stay as you are.”

 

I then began to twist around making sure I kept his cock inside me the whole time. I had never done this before, and I was now in the reverse cowgirl position. I leaned forward and supported myself on both arms and began to rock my hips and use my cunt to really fuck him and feel his cock rubbing me internally, the opposite way to the usual way.

 

The feeling was exquisite, and I could feel the head of his cock rubbing my G spot. Obviously, it was meant to feel like this. I was in seventh, or eighth or ninth heavens. The longer I fucked him the better it felt.

 

He began to describe the view of us fucking as we were.

 

“I have never seen a girl in this position before. Your cheeks are spread wide, I can see your little pink asshole in bright sunshine and cunt full of cock is an amazing sight. I love what I see when we are facing each other but this view is outstanding.”

 

“All I can see here is sand and it's obviously not as erotic as the scene you are enjoying. Are you telling me my ass is prettier than my face,” I joked?

 

“Everything about you is beautiful even the bits I can't see inside you, but they feel every bit as good as what I can see on the outside.”

 

“Do you always compliment girls on their ass's?”

 

“I have been guilty of telling Louise she has a great ass, but she always had her shorts on. I have never seen it like I am seeing yours. You win hands down,”

 

After I had fucked him for about five minutes in this position, I turned around again to the more normal cowgirl position facing him.

 

Within a couple of minutes, I asked him, “How long are you going to be. I am getting a bit sore and tired. Can we finish this off quickly?”

 

“Go for it,” He said.

 

I leaned down facing him and began to fuck him as hard as I could. He began to work on his orgasm as well. I took both his nipples in my fingers and tweaked them.

 

“Oh, God… Oh God…” he said.

 

Then he came, lifting his ass off the sand with each spasm and spurt. I could feel him filling me with another load of his wonderful hot and steamy cum.

 

I was more than happy to end it there and got off him, not completely satisfied but enough to say I had a good fuck.

 

We walked down to the water again hand in hand. As we were cleaning ourselves up, he said to me, “You didn’t cum that time?”

 

“No… but I am more than happy, I was getting a bit sore,” I explained

 

“I have never before enjoyed a day and the sex like we have had today. You were amazing and I had no idea that things would eventuate as they have. I just wanted to see your reaction to being nude together. That alone would have made me happy, but you trumped me there. I have been impressed,” He told me.

 

“I am hoping after today that we can do this a lot more often. I want to see and feel you doing exactly what we are doing here. Louise may be your crew member, but I am making plans for more than just being crew.”

 

“You can be my crew and whatever else you want to be. I have never enjoyed being with a girl as much as I have today,”

 

“How about Louise?” I asked.

 

“There is more to tell about her. We are soon to be parted. She is more of a good mate than a girlfriend, we sail together, and she knows the ropes. She wants no part of what I am doing with you. She is a virgin and wants to remain that way until the day she is married. I won't say I haven’t tried; I have. I won't be getting her virginity, I am afraid, some other guy will no doubt enjoy that privilege. She is not romantically interested in me and only interested in sailing with me. I have given any idea of fucking her away long ago. She has an uncanny way of reading the wind and we have won more than one race on her uncanny perceptions.”

 

“I overheard a couple of girls talking and I learned you are a bit of a stud. Now I know what I have heard is closer to the truth than not,” I replied.

 

“Don’t believe all you have heard. I have fucked a couple of the girls, but they are only interested in that side of me, not the sailing and I want both,”

 

“You are telling me all they want is that beautiful cock?”

 

“Yes. I gave it to one girl, and she shot her mouth off about how much she enjoyed it and then a couple more made it more than obvious they wanted to try it as well, and we did. A couple of one-night stands, enjoyable as it was, but that was it. They got their bragging rights and I got my bilges emptied.”

 

“They never wanted more?”

 

“Yes, obviously, but Louise made it clear to me that they were using me and that I would lose respect in the club if I persisted in fucking them. I had a reputation which wasn’t too bad but if I had persisted, I would be ostracised. I realised what she was telling me was true. I stopped shagging them.”

 

“What will she say about me?”

 

“She has mentioned you already and has pointed you out a couple of times, telling me you would make a good forward-hand when she goes. She has plans to go overseas shortly. There is a bit of class about you and she likes class. She is classy herself as you have probably noticed. I know you love sailing. I didn’t know you loved sex as much as you do and I think we will make a good couple, in more ways than one. Louise hasn’t been blind in the way I have occasionally looked at you,”

 

‘Do you love her?”

 

“NO, and she doesn’t love me. We are a crew and that's it.”

 

“What will happen now?”

 

“I want her as my forward hand until the end of the season, in about a month’s time. Between us, I believe we can win the cup for the most successful crew in the club. We have the points and only one other boat could get equal to us, but I don’t think they will. After that Louise is going overseas. End of story. That chapter ends, and a new chapter begins I hope… with you.”

 

“I am so happy it will end happily with her. I won't feel any guilt. To be truthful I have enjoyed today like have enjoyed no other. I have dated a couple of guys that are not in the club, but my interest now lies with sailing. I believe they wanted me more as a fuck buddy than a girlfriend. I had no problems telling them I was not going to go steady and they have possibly got all they are going to get off me. Now I know they have.”

 

“Once Louise has gone, I will need a new crew and I think I may have already found one. You meet all the requirements, in more ways than one,” He told me.

 

I admitted I liked him too, even after just only one day of sailing. The sex was an unexpected pleasure. He is what I wanted in a man. I had noticed him at the clubhouse, but I thought he was more involved with Louise. If that was the case, I never made a move to become closer.

 

“If the position is vacant, I am applying to fill it,” I told him.

 

“The feeling is mutual, believe me,” He told me and hugged me to him.

 

I felt more comfortable with him than I had with any guy. We were still naked, and he got his hard-on again.

 

"Can we do one more thing?“ I asked.

 

“Not again?” He joked.

 

“Would you do a sixty-nine with me?”

 

“You will have to teach me how. I have never done that with any of the girls I have been with.”

 

“Now that IS something, I can teach you.”

 

We enjoyed two more exceptional sexual experiences together on the beach that day. We then sailed home hardly speaking to each other. We had enjoyed one of the most wonderful, experiences of our lives.

oOo

 

I hung around the club as usual until the end of the season and dated Jack away from the club. Louise soon realised Jack and I had become intimate. She told me in no uncertain fashion I was too young to be doing the things I was doing with him. I told her that she had that opportunity and failed to realise what she was missing.

 

 

oOo

 

On the final day of the season, Jack and Louise won the cup.

 

After the race, everybody was congratulating both Jack and Louise. I kept well away from the group they had around them. I didn’t want to overshadow their celebration and it is known that I was about to fill her shoes.

 

There was to be a presentation party the following Saturday night and they would be going together to receive their award. I was feeling a little depressed at not being a part of the proceedings. I had not been invited.

 

As I was hosing down the boat Louise came over to me, which was unusual as she usually avoided any contact with me.

 

“He is all yours now. Good luck.” Then she walked over to Jack and kissed him on the cheek, shook his hand and walked away. I was a little bemused, this was most unusual.

 

Jack then came over to me.

 

“Louise is flying out to join her parents on a European holiday in a few hours. She deferred her departure to crew for me. Will you partner me to the presentation party on Saturday?”

 

I was both stunned and elated. Louise was now out of his life and I had him all to myself.

 

“But I am not your crew. How will that work and look?”

 

“Everybody knows all about Louise and her arrangements. You don’t have to be on stage with me, just be my partner for the evening,”

 

I was elated. I was going to be with Jack and be his girlfriend and his lover now. Louise never was a problem, but she was always there when I wanted to be with Jack. Now I could have him to myself.

 

 

oOo

 

The evening went well but there were a few questions about Louise not being there. It wasn’t hard to explain her whereabouts as quite a few of the people in the club were aware of her situation about Jack, and that she wouldn’t drop her pants for anybody. One guy even went so far as to say, " well, there goes the last virgin in Vaucluse." We all laughed.

 

After the presentation party, we all went to a night club to continue the celebrations. It became obvious a lot of the guys had girlfriends I had not seen at the sailing club. Some even had engagement rings on. I was pretty much the stranger in many of their eyes.

 

It didn’t take long for them all to realise Jack had a new crew. I was soon accepted as Louise’s replacement; I think everybody had been aware of the situation where Louise had been concerned. It would not take them long to realise as well as his sheet hand on the boat I would also be his sheet hand in bed. That is one position she never filled.

 

On the way home, Jack and I used a cab as we had both had a few drinks which would be breaking the law to drive. I had asked him if he would like to spend the night with me. We had been having sex together quite regularly after that first day.

 

From that night on we were inseparable – in more ways than one. I had found the loves of my life. Sailing and Jack.

 

Obelisk beach saw many more fuck sessions involving both of us. We didn’t need to be soaking wet to visit any more. Making love naked in the open air with the sun on our bodies was something we both enjoyed a lot.

 

Over the off-season, Jack and I sailed quite a bit. I had a lot more to learn about sailing than lovemaking. If we were to win the cup next year, I needed to be as good on the boat as I was in bed. 

Published 
Written by Meggsy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments