Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Night On The Beach

"Vince had the beach party of his life."

19
15 Comments 15
12.5k Views 12.5k
6.0k words 6.0k words
Competition Entry: Sizzling Summer Sex

I was on vacation in California for the first time, staying in a small motel right of the beach. Well, I guess I should come clean about it. I’m in the Army and my vacation is actually just medical leave as I recover from injuries sustained overseas but anyhow I had been kicking around for the first few days visiting the sights and all the other natural tourist stuff. That was getting boring quick. I had three weeks of recovery time to kill.

Being right there on the beach, I spent part of everyday girl watching. Being July on the beach, there was a lot of girls to watch most days. I’m originally from a small Midwest town where the latest fashion trends tended to be a year or two behind current times. I had never seen some of these bathing suit styles on girls back in my hometown. Most of the time I sat on a bench along the boardwalk overlooking the beach. I only ever had a few people approach me.

On my fourth day, I decided it was time to start working my body again. So, I got up on the morning of the fifth day to go for a run. I walked out of my motel room and started stretching. I took off the up the boardwalk at a nice easy pace. I hadn’t run in months and I knew this was going to be a killer for me. I made it about to the end of the boardwalk about a mile north of my motel and started running along the shoulder of the road. I went about two miles when I started hurting and was having trouble breathing so I stopped and walked a short way further until I came up to a car park for the beach. I saw some benches and picnic tables and walked over and sat down on one of the benches.

Being early in the morning there weren’t a lot of people around. I saw a few people walking along the beach and there were a few out in the waves surfing. I just sat there trying to get the pain to subside so I could run back to my motel. While staring out at the waves I saw somebody start moving up towards the beach in my direction. As they got closer I could see it was a woman. She had on a surf suit that was multiple shades of blue. From this distance, she was pretty sexy. I could see she had long hair up in a ponytail, wasn’t sure about that color, other than it was darker. She had a nice form in the suit from what I could tell.

I tried not to stare at her as she walked closer but I was finding it harder to do. Closer she got the more I could see details of her but it was when she stopped about twenty-five feet in front of that I got to see just how nice her form was. She unzipped her suit down to the waist and peeled the shoulders off exposing a bright orange bikini top that was a covering a very nice set of breasts from my perspective. The view got even better when she turned away from and started working her suit down her legs. She bent over showing me one of the nicest asses I had ever seen on a woman. Even in my pained state, my cock showed its approval.

As bad as I tried to look away, my eyes kept coming right back to her. Suddenly she stood up and looked right at me. Oops, I got caught! I quickly looked away but there was no denying I had been staring. I glanced back in her direction and she was heading right towards me. I thought Oh shit, here comes trouble my way! She had her surfboard under one arm and the suit she took off wrapped over the other.

“Hey, do you like ogling perve?” she shouted at me from about five feet away.

Not quite sure what the hell to say back, I went with the truth, “Hell yes I liked ogling you. You are gorgeous and besides, you were the one undressing in the middle of the damn beach.” Just as I finished my reply I had a pain hit that felt like my lung was being ripped out. I doubled over and closed my eyes hoping it would pass quickly.

The next thing I heard was, “Hey, you okay?”

The pain eased off and I raised my head and opened my eyes to be looking into the most beautiful pair of green eyes. She had come up and was kneeling next to me on the sand. She looked worried.

“I’m fine, I tried to go running this morning and I guess I ain’t ready for that yet.”

She looked at me with a puzzled expression on her face, like what the hell are you talking about?

“I’m in the Army and was injured. I’m on leave to finish recovering and I guess I pushed the envelope this morning trying to run too far,” I told her.

“No offense but you don’t look like you’d be in the Army with that long hair and a stubbly beard.”

“I spent two months in the hospital and another month in rehab. They cut us some slack on the standards while we try to get better. Plus, I’ve been on leave for five days already.”

She looked at me a little harder. I could see she was appraising my body with her eyes. I couldn’t really blame her since I had been doing the same damn thing not five minutes ago.

I guess she decided I was on the up and up because she asked, “Can I give you lift somewhere? I don’t think you need to be walking very far, let alone running anymore today.”

Well, not looking a gift horse in the mouth, I decided to take her up on her offer.

“I’d appreciate that or you can call me a cab. I’m just a few miles south of here off the boardwalk.”

“Well, if you think you can make it? That’s my Jeep parked behind you,” pointed over her shoulder at a decked-out Baja spec’d Jeep.

“I think I can make it that far but you may need to boost me up into that thing.”

My last comment got a little snort of laughter from her. She told me to hang on for a minute while she put her board away and she’d come back to help me. I tried to get up anyhow and wound crashing back on my ass in pain again.

“Sit still goddamnit! I’ll be back to help you.”

I sat there this time trying to quit hurting. She was back in a few minutes but had slid on a pair of short shorts and a white tank top that I could clearly see her orange bikini top though.

“Okay, let’s get you over to my Jeep,” she said offering me her hand to grasp.

I reached out and grabbed her hand and she pulled me to my feet surprisingly easy. She walked side by side with me to her Jeep, keeping an arm around my waist. The thing I noticed as we walked, she was the same height I was. I’m only five feet eight and about hundred and seventy-five pounds. Well, at least I was until I got injured. I’m down a little now. Damn hospital food. This woman was my height and I’d say she was hundred and twenty tops but was plenty strong. When we got to the Jeep, she physically helped me get in. I had been joking with her.

She went around and hopped in the driver’s seat. Then looked over at me and asked, “Which hotel are you staying at?”

I sat there drawing a complete blank for a minute. I could see her starting to wonder if I had been putting her on and then it hit me. “Beach Island Motel, just across from where the food trucks park.”

“Okay, I’ll have you home in a jiffy.”

With that, she started the Jeep and threw it in reverse. No sooner had she got it stopped from going backward, she threw it in drive and floored the gas. I grabbed hold of my seat since I had no door to hang on to. This woman drove like a madman the few miles to my motel. As we got to the parking lot next to it, she hit the brakes and whipped in on what felt like two wheels before coming to a screeching stop in a parking spot.

“Whoa, where did you learn to drive. I got friends that are tank drivers that aren’t that wild,” I said with a little smile creasing my face.

“Hey bub, I can always take you back to where I found you to ogle somebody else!”

“No, here is just fine. By the way, I’m Vince Stewart,” I told her.

“Hi Vince, I’m Amanda,” she came back with. I noticed she didn’t give a last name.

“Well Amanda, thank you for the ride and sorry for the stares but you are beautiful and it’s hard not to stare.” I could see a little color rising in her cheeks. “Could I take you to dinner as a way of saying sorry and thank you for the ride?”

“Sorry Vince, I can’t tonight.”

“Some other night then?” I was being very hopeful here.

“How about I think about and call you Vince?”

I didn’t need to think about my reply. I instantly said, “Sure, just call my room. I’m room number four. I’ll let you go so I can go find another woman to ogle after you leave but it might be really hard to find one as beautiful. Thanks again for the lift.”

I slid out of the Jeep surprisingly feeling much better. I stood there as she reversed out of the parking spot and was off like a shot back the way we had come from. I slowly walked back to my room. I opened the door and went over laid down on the bed to rest. Although my side was still hurting, I couldn’t shake the image of Amanda.

I hoped she would call but after a few days I hadn’t heard from her, I gave up hope on her calling. It was Friday and after a few aborted attempts to start running I finally got out to where I had met Amanda and back without stopping in pain. I had looked for her jeep while is there but no luck. I walked the last half mile back to my room. As I open the door I saw the message light flashing on the phone. I picked it up and hit the button to hear the message,

Hi Vince, this Amanda. I was hoping you’d be interested in going to a beach party tomorrow night instead of dinner? I’ll stop by your motel at six tomorrow and pick you up. I hope you are waiting for me. See you then Vince.

The message stopped and the phone prompted to listen again or delete it. I hit the button to listen through it again. Damn, she has a sexy voice, I thought to myself.

***

Saturday evening

I have to say waiting until six for her to pick me up has been an endurance of patience but here I stand waiting for her. I saw her rolling down the street, weaving in and out of the traffic. She whipped into the parking lot and came to a sliding stop in front of me.

Standing up a bit in her seat she yelled, “Come on boy, we ain’t got all night.”

I didn’t need a second invitation. I quickly jumped in the passenger side noticing she had put pink canvas half doors and a pink bikini rooftop on it since the other day. As soon as I shut the door she was moving again, flooring it when she was back on the road heading north.

I leaned over towards and said, “Thanks for the invite. I didn’t think I would ever see you again.”

“Hey, you invited me to dinner but I thought a beach party might be a more fun way of spending time together.” She thought, especially knowing the way these parties get by the end of the night. I looked over at her and saw a little devilish smile cross her face. I was wondering what made that pop out.

We drove about an hour up the coast and turned into a drive that stopped at a wooden gate. Amanda reached up and hit a door opener that was clipped to her visor and it started rolling open. We drove on through and the path turned sandy just a few feet end. Going a little way further she stopped amongst a group of other Jeeps and four by fours all clustered together.

Amanda jumped out and said, “Let’s go, the party is this way,” waving her arm in the direction of the beach.

I got out on my side and looked towards the beach and could see a huge fire raging. I jogged around the Jeep to catch up to Amanda and we walked side by side down to the bonfire. I looked around and saw about twenty people hanging around the fire. It was pretty much looked like an even split of male and females. Amanda took me on down towards the fire and started introducing me around when one of the girls walked and grabbed Amanda and laid one hell of a kiss on her.

When Amanda and the other girl came up for air, Amanda turned to me and said, “Vince, I’d like you to meet my evil twin, Sara. She has been my best friend since we were little girls.”

Sara was about the same height and almost exactly the same build as Amanda. The only difference to really make them stand out from each other is Amanda had a dark reddish blonde hair and Sara was straight bleached blonde.

I stuck my hand out to shake Sara’s but never got the chance. She stepped up to me, wrapped her arms around me and gave me a kiss that was a full-on tongue-tying event before stepping back and saying, “Nice to me you Vince. You kiss pretty good,” winking at me.

“Damn Sara, I haven’t kissed him yet, let alone trying to get my tongue down his throat.”

“Hey, that’s your loss babe!” Then turning, looking at me, Sara said, “Come on Vince let’s get you a beer.”

We went over to one of several large coolers filled with beer, wine coolers, and various other alcohols. I grabbed a beer and the girls each grabbed one. We went over and sat down on a makeshift bench about ten feet from the fire. The girls and I chatted about things. I got to learn a lot about Amanda like she was an amateur surfing champ and was an only child. We sat around and drank a few more beers, eventually Sara drifted away leaving Amanda and myself alone.

The first kiss was a bit of us coming to the same decision at the same time. It was a slow soft kiss that built-in heat and passion. It wasn’t long before we were entangled in each other’s arms and oblivious to everything else around us. As things became more intense we moved to a blanket the was spread out on the sand a bit further from the fire. When we did, I noticed most everybody had paired off and the few girls I could see had lost their tops or had gone completely naked. A few of the guys had gotten naked too.

Laying there with Amanda it wasn’t long before her tank top was and my shirt quickly followed. I was kissing along her jaw and down to her neck as I was running my hands over her breasts that were still covered by her bikini top. It was the same bright orange one she had on the first day we met. I got to her ear and was nibbling on it as I slid my hand under the top. My fingers made contact with her hard nipple and she let out a sharp moan. I continued kissing down along her neck as I stroked her breast and ran my fingers over the nipple. I was slowly working my way down her shoulder and across the tops of her breasts. I finally got to the top of her bikini. Pulling my hand from her breast, I lifted the bikini top from her breasts until it was resting around her neck. She reached back with one hand and pulled it all the way off, tossing it to the side.  

She had striking little pale spots, right around her nipples from a much smaller top. She looked so delicious, I dipped my head to her nipple and sucked it deep into my mouth, running my tongue over it.  I shifted to her other nipple and did the same. She was moaning a little louder and squirming a bit more each time I changed from breast to breast.

As I continued teasing her nipples as I worked a hand towards her shorts. As slid my hand over them, I realized they were a bathing suit bottoms, no panties or other things to deal with. I ran my hand along the top of her thigh and crossed over bring it back up the other. She shifted as I did this, pushing her hips tighter into my body.

scarlet_darling26
Online Now!
Lush Cams
scarlet_darling26

I worked my hand over her shorts until I slipped it over her tightly covered mound. I rubbed her with my fingertips through her shorts and she started pushing her hips up at me. The whole time I continued to work her nipples over with my mouth and tongue. I kept working my hand over her mound until I could feel a small wet spot start.

With feeling that I slipped my hand under the waistband of her shorts. The first thing I felt was a small patch of fuzzy hair. Her shorts were extremely tight but I kept working my hand further until I touched the top of her pussy. I slipped my fingers over the top until my palm was resting over her clit and my fingers were dipping into her wet folds. The shorts made it way to hard to do much more than wiggle my fingers.

Amanda moaned and said, “Take them off, tear them off, but please put your fingers in my pussy?”

Who was I to say no to her? I shifted around so I was sitting next to her. I pulled my hand from her shorts and using both hands, I worked those tight shorts down her legs and off her feet. I tossed them near the growing pile of clothes on the sand.

As soon as the shorts were gone, she spread her legs for me to have easy access to her pussy. I could see the small patch of hair just above her mound and ran my fingers through it causing her to moan. Still sitting next to her, I ran my fingers over her pussy and she lifted her hips to me. I slipped two fingers between her moist lips and pushed them fully in. Amanda moaned the whole time. I sat there next to her and fingered her pussy for a few minutes, thrusting them deep and drawing them back out before plunging them in again. After fingering that sweet pussy for a few minutes, I decided it was time for a taste.

I moved to my knees and leaned over her so I was across her tummy and upper thigh. I lowered my mouth to her and ran my tongue across her clit. I then worked my way down until I was licking her perineum before working my way back up. She tasted salty and tangy, I loved it. I plunged my tongue between her lips and started running it along her pussy flesh. She bucked up against me, moaning loudly. I lapped at and toyed with her pussy and clit for the longest time, enjoying her taste and reaction.

I still had my swim trunks on kneeling next to Amanda as I played with her pussy. I suddenly felt a hand move up my inner thigh. It worked it’s way up into my trunks until it was wrapped around my balls, squeezing them. Then it moved to my cock contained by the lining of the trunks, rubbing along the shaft, before sliding inside the lining to grasp it. It squeezed and rubbed my shaft in small motions that the trunks allowed.

Tiring of the trunks Amanda, between moans of her own said, “Slip those damn trunks off, I want that cock to suck!”

With that, I felt her grab the waistband and start tugging. I reached back with one hand and helped her get them off and to my knees. She kept tugging them as I lifted one knee and then the other to get them the rest of the way off.

Once my trunks were gone, she grasped calf and started pulling my leg towards her. Knowing what she wanted, I raised up and straddled her chest with my cock right in her face and mine back in her pussy. I felt her hands on my balls and cock. She was stroking me, pulling my skin away from the tip of my cock and then stroking back over it. It was feeling wonderful to me. Tiring of just stroking me, I felt her lips touch the head of my cock as I was nose deep in her pussy. I moaned against her as she swirled her tongue over it, licking the sensitive underside.

We continued to devour each other. She would take my cock deep and suck it hard as I was licking and sucking on her clit. I slipped a few fingers back into her pussy while doing this. I was pushing her towards her first orgasm as I neared mine. Suddenly she stiffened and let my cock slide from her mouth. She screamed she was cumming as her pussy tightened on my fingers and my face was flooded with her juice as she squirted like a fountain as she arched her back up off the blanket. I had never seen a girl do this other than in porn.  

When she settled back down, she mumbled, “Your turn.” She took me back in her mouth and sucked me deep and hard as she stroked my exposed shaft fast. With each upward stroke, she would run her tongue along my shaft until she was sucking just the head of my cock, then take me back into her mouth, touching the back of her throat.

I gave up any pretense of playing with her pussy as she worked my cock. I started pushing my hips into her face, shoving my cock deeper as I neared my orgasm. She never relented, just kept working my cock in and out, up and down. Finally, I knew I was going to blow.

“I’m going to cum!”

Just as I said that my cock exploded uncontrollably on an upstroke. The first splash of my cum hit her on her lips and nose before she could get me back in her mouth. I pushed downward, forcing my cock into the back of her throat, continuing to unload jet after jet of cum. I had never cum so hard or so much. She swallowed everything I had and was sucking my cock for more before I collapsed across, pulling my cock from her mouth as I did. I heard her gasp for a lung full of air, to replace the mouth full of cock she had. I rolled off of her and we laid there resting.

I lifted my head to look at her and asked, “Want a drink?”

Without lifting her head, she replied, “Yes and grab me a towel from over by the coolers.”

I got up and that is when it hit me what we had been doing on a beach full of people. I looked around expecting to be the center of much-unwanted attention and that is when I noticed the other couples. There was one guy that had a girl bent over one of the benches pounding in and out of her pussy. I saw another couple on a blanket like we were on. She was riding him reverse cowgirl. Then I saw two guys that were doubling up on another girl, one was fucking her as the other was shoving his cock down her throat.

I took a minute to process all the sights and walked over towards the coolers but got a real shock as I got to the other side of the roaring bonfire. There in the light of the bonfire was Sara with her ass in the air getting her ass pounded by a guy while she had her face in another girl’s pussy licking away. Without even a conscious thought, I grabbed my cock and started stroking it. Sara must have sensed she was being watched because she lifted her head out of the other girl’s crotch and looked up at me. She smiled really big before running her tongue around her lips, then dropped her head back into the girl’s pussy.

I grabbed a beer and a bottle of water from the coolers, then searched around for a towel, finally finding a pile of them nearby. Once I had what I came after I head back to Amanda but as I went I was looking around and could see at least a half of dozen couples or threesomes going at in various manners.

I didn’t know I should say something to Sara or not and that is when I got the ultimate shock. Sara was on her back and had her hands in this ebony-skinned beauty’s hair, holding her tight to her pussy. She was moaning and rolling her head from side to side close to an orgasm. When the dam final burst, Amanda let out a shriek of joy, arching her back and forcing the other girl tight to her pussy. Final Amanda just went limp, letting her hands drop from ebony beauty.

She stood up and looked at me licking her lips clean of Amanda’s pussy juice and said, “She looked too delicious not to taste laying there. Enjoy my friend, she is tasty.”

I couldn’t do anything but stare opened mouthed as she walked away towards another couple.

I finally sat down next to Amanda but with everything, I saw my cock was hard as a steel rod again. I sat there for a few minutes and Amanda finally stirred and sat up herself. Looking at her, I handed her the towel and the water. She quickly drained almost the whole bottle. Then taking the towel and pouring what was left of the water on it wiped her face. When she had first sat up I could see my drying cum on it still.

Looking over at me she said, “How about a nice swim. I could use a little rinsing off after what you and Teia did to my pussy.” Looking down at my hard cock, she added, “You could use a little cooling off too.”

I agreed and we headed for the ocean. Amanda ran out and dove head first into a breaking wave with me right behind her. When we both came up for air, we were standing in water that was just about chest height. Every time a wave would pull the water out it exposed Amanda’s breasts and when the wave came back in, it would break over us. We held onto each other, sharing kisses and touches between waves.

Amanda reached down between us and grabbed my semi-erect cock and looked at me saying, “I know what you taste like, now I want to know how you feel.”

That was all I needed to here. I scooped her and dropped her over my shoulder carrying her towards the beach. She was yelling at me to put her down and my only reply was to reach up swat her ass to get her to hold still. I made it back to the blanket, that lucky for us nobody had moved onto in this free for all night and sat Amanda down on her feet. She punched at me and told me I shouldn’t have done that. I just smiled.

We sat back down on the blanket sharing more kisses as she reached for my cock, stroking it to hardness. I reached for her pussy as well. I was running my fingers over clit and along her lips as she stroked my cock to full hardness. Eventually, we stretched out on the blanket and I moved between her spread legs. I was just about to penetrate her pussy when I stopped.  

She looked at me asked, “What’s wrong?” with a look of concern.

“I don’t have a condom.”

“You are fine, I’m fixed for all the bareback fun I can have,” as she reached down to my hips, pulling me into her.

I slid right into her warm, snug pussy. I started moving slowly in and out with gentle thrusts. She was meeting every one of them with her own movement. I wanted so much to enjoy her and not cum too quickly. We made love like this for the longest time when she had her first orgasm. She held me tight against her body and thrust her pussy onto my cock as she quivered in release.

She had her head buried on my shoulder and whispered in my ear, “I know you need to cum soon, take me from behind hard, fast, deep and fill me with your cum.”

I rolled off of her and she got to her hands and knees. I moved behind her and could see her pussy framed between her thighs, so inviting. I moved up behind her and rubbed my cock along her pussy and up through the crack of her ass enjoying the feeling. As my cock got back to her pussy, she gave me a none to subtle hint to shove it her pussy by pushing back against me.

I slipped it in between her swollen lips and sunk it in as deep as I could. My balls were resting against her thighs. I stayed like this for a few moments, enjoying this feeling, then I started moving in and out of her pussy with long deep strokes. I varied my angle on each thrust trying to give her all the pleasure I could.

We were both moaning with our pleasure when all the sudden I felt a hand run over my hanging balls and a second stroke the cheeks of my ass. I was startled and quickly looked to see who touched me. I saw Sara kneeling behind me. She blew me a kiss as she squeezed my balls a little tighter. I had never had somebody else touch me while having sex. It was both startling and exciting at the same time. Amanda not realizing what was happening just thought I had slowed down trying to milk every moment of this fuck I could was pushing her ass back against me. I just went with what Sara was doing and started to fuck Amanda harder.

Sara continued to fondle my balls, squeezing and pulling on them as I fucked her friend but this must not have been enough for. I felt Sara’s hands on my thighs, pushing my legs further apart. She had positioned her head between my thighs directly below my hanging balls and Amanda’s dripping pussy. I was wondering she might be doing but it didn’t take long to find out.

First, I felt her run her tongue over my balls sending a shiver through me and causing me to push deeper into Amanda’s pussy with each stroke. But Sara wasn’t satisfied with just licking my balls. Sara lifted her head until she could run her tongue along my shaft and then down her friend’s pussy.

Amanda jumped at the sudden touch but I leaned across her back and whispered in her ear that is was Sara. Amanda lowered her head and looked back and when she raised it, she twisted to look at me and just smiled and moaned in contentment.

Between Amanda’s amazing pussy and Sara’s tongue ministrations on my balls and cock, I was fighting a losing battle not to cum. I could feel it building and no matter how hard I tried, I just could not put it off any longer. I grunted loudly and shoved my cock deep as I could in Amanda’s pussy. My first eruption was hard enough that Amanda should felt it through her whole body. I held on to her hips as I let spurt after spurt feel her pussy.

My eruption and filling her pussy full of cum and Sara’s attention to her pussy was enough to send her over the edge as well. She mewed and moaned as she shook with her orgasm as well. She final collapsed on her forearms with her head down.

I was getting soft and when she leaned forward my cock slid from her pussy hanging right in front of Sara who was still laying under us. She lifted her head up and sucked my head into her mouth, running her tongue all around it before letting me go. She then pushed me back away from Amanda with her hands.

Sara reached up, wrapping her arms around Amanda’s waist pulling her down on to her mouth. I sat there and watched as Sara started licking my cum and Amanda’s from her pussy. Amanda moaned and shook as Sara probed her pussy deep, drawing every bit of my cum from her. In the process, she drove Amanda to another orgasm that sent her over the edge one final time. Amanda just couldn’t hold her self up any longer rolled to her side leaving Sara laying on her back with a face full of Amanda’s juices running across her cheeks, chin and down along her neck to the blanket.

This was such an erotic sight to have been witnessed to but I was so spent, my cock barely rose to the occasion. I moved up next to Amanda and pulled her into my arms, holding her tight. Sara moved to the other side and wrapped her arms around both of us.

The last thing I remembered until I woke up on the beach at daybreak the next morning with Amanda in my arms was sharing a kiss with Amanda and then with Sara. Then watching them share a kiss before we all fell off to dreamland.

The rest of my vacation time was spent with Amanda. I asked her to marry a year later. The best decision I ever made. Sara comes and visits often, but that is a whole different story.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Road_Runner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments