Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beach Nudity

"Nudist beach sex with friends"

24
7 Comments 7
13.3k Views 13.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words

I had become very interested in nudism recently. Not sure why. Could just be my age. Anyway, I decided to ask my wife Jean if she would be interested in visiting a nudist beach. Unfortunately, she just laughed at that suggestion.

However, we had a couple of close friends, Graham and Yvonne, who have admitted that during Spanish villa holidays they have sunbathed nude, in private. So I thought that they might be up for it. I suggested that we book a villa for a joint holiday. Everyone seemed up for it so I looked for nudist beaches in Spain or France (without telling anyone my plans).

I found a decent beach in France with villas not too far away. Told everyone and went ahead and booked the villa. We flew to France a few weeks later, picked up the hire car and drove to the villa. So far so good.

We arrived late in the day, so only had time to unpack and go for a meal at a local restaurant.

The next day, after breakfast, we all put on swimwear and set up next to the private pool. We put sun cream on the bits we could reach, then helped our partners with the rest. Nothing much happened that day. Just rest, food and sunbathing.

The next day started in much the same way. Except this time, I asked Yvonne if I could help with sun cream. Without hesitation, she said yes. So I set about creaming her back and legs, paying a lot of attention to her upper thighs. I hoped she might like this, and she made no attempt to stop me when I touched her pussy through her bikini.

Yvonne then creamed me, but made no effort to touch my cock, which was disappointing. Whilst we were creaming each other, Jean and Graham were doing the same to each other. Although I didn’t see any inappropriate touching. Knowing that Jean is a little shy when it comes to sex I was not surprised.

The next day, I suggested visiting the nearby nudist beach. Jean was not interested until I explained that no one has to be naked. This was voluntary and she could keep her bikini on at all times. On hearing this she was quite happy to join in. Both Graham and Yvonne were more than happy to come along, although I wasn’t sure whether nudity was going to happen.

When we arrived at the beach, it was probably half full, and it appeared that most of the people there were either fully or partially naked. So we found a spot near to some large rocks, put out our towels and started to undress. Jean stripped down to her full bikini, Yvonne to her bikini bottoms, and both Graham and I got fully naked.

I again asked Yvonne if I could put on her suncream. She quickly accepted. But this time I was going to cream her all over! Yvonne laid on her stomach, and I set about rubbing the cream into her back, arms and legs. Like the day before I spent some time rubbing her upper thighs and this time not just touching her pussy but rubbing her through her bikini.  Yvonne opened her legs slightly as I worked my way around her pussy.

She then turned over and I got to work on her legs, arms and stomach, before moving to her breasts. I knelt over her and worked each breast and nipple with both hands. Her nipples soon became nice and hard. I worked each breast in turn with both hands, she was loving it.

I then worked my way down her stomach towards her pussy. I didn’t stop at her bikini, I moved my hand inside and started to rub her clit. At this point, she grabbed my hand and pulled it away. She then turned over to sunbath. Disappointed I turned to Jean who was reading a book. I asked her to put sun cream on for me. She put down her book and started to cream my front.

When she got to my cock she stopped. I told her that my cock needed sun cream, but she was reluctant to touch it in public. With a bit of persuasion she started to cream my cock, which quickly got hard. I didn’t feel embarrassed or uncomfortable lying down with an erection being creamed by my wife. Even with people walking past looking at what we were doing.

AlfaFemale
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlfaFemale

After Jean finished creaming me, she went back to her book. Showing no interest in what had just happened. Graham was happy looking at the many naked ladies, Yvonne was sunbathing and I was very horny.

After a while, I decided to try Yvonne again. So I got some more sun cream and started on her back and legs again. This time I asked Yvonne to remove her bikini bottoms, which she did without question. Things were looking good. I set about rubbing cream into her arse and then to her arsehole. There was no attempt to stop me, so I tried to put my finger in her hole. Yvonne opened her legs and let me put my finger inside. The sun cream meant that my finger slid in and out easily. Yvonne let out a quiet moan.

I told Yvonne to turn over and got to work on her stomach and thighs again. Then I moved to her hairy pussy and down to her clit. This time she made no attempt to stop me. At this point, I looked at Graham to see that he had an erection and was slowly wanking while watching me work on his wife. He just smiled at me. I looked at Jean, but she was still reading her book.

I started to slowly rub Yvonnes clit. She started to move her hips and push them up to my hand. I slowly moved my fingers down to her pussy. I pushed two fingers inside and started to finger fuck her. Again she moved her hips up and down as I fucked her with my fingers.

I turned to put my hard cock near to her mouth whilst still fingering her. She eagerly grabbed my cock and started wanking me slowly. So I moved closer so that she could put my cock in her mouth, which she did. At this point, I took out my fingers from her pussy and started to lick her clit and pussy. She was hot and very wet and tasted great.

Yvonne continued sucking my cock as I licked her pussy. Her hips were moving quicker and I started to fuck her mouth. We were both getting close to cumming. So I took my cock from her mouth, turned around and got on top of her. But she turned over and got on her knees. She grabbed my cock from behind and shoved it into her soaking wet pussy. I got to work thrusting long and hard. Yvonne was moaning and thrusting back at me. Very soon she stopped, screamed and shuddered as she climaxed. I joined her very quickly and shot my load into her.

I took out my cock, and Yvonne licked it clean. 

At this point, Jean put down her book, stripped off her bikini, and went over to Graham who was still wanking. She pushed him down, sat on his face, and started to suck his cock. Graham needed no other invitation to lick her hairy pussy. Yvonne and I watched, along with other beach users, as they worked each other hard.

Jean surprised me as she had always told me that oral sex was disgusting and would never do it! So to see her sucking off my friend was great. She sucked him until he came. I never thought she would swallow his cum, but she took it all then licked his cock clean. Then she got off Graham, came over to me, and kissed me with her filthy mouth. I could taste Graham's cum still in her mouth. But it was still very hot!

Jean then looked at me, called me a bastard, and went back to her book.

The rest of the holiday was uneventful. Whilst we went back to the same beach there was no more sex or unwanted touching. So I managed to get what I wanted from a nudist beach, but Jean made it clear that it would never happen again!

 

Published 
Written by Will64
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments