Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cool Trees, Hot Company

"Young virgin lady denies her suitor until they see a wild pair at each other in the forest"

7
4 Comments 4
5.8k Views 5.8k
7.7k words 7.7k words
Competition Entry: Sizzling Summer Sex

No breeze moved the leaves overhead as Linda stood beneath the shade of trees. Sunshine glared on fields opposite, where corn, green and tall, raised expectant heads, eager to be gilded by this cosmic brilliance. No birds sang. In the intense heat, a mouse peered out from the hedgerow, sniffed the air and quickly disappeared for cover. Linda smiled, sensible mouse

Three days it had been like this. Summer had arrived with a vengeance. Usually, Linda loved sunshine, but this heat was just too much, and she was glad to be under the trees.

Hot weather had prompted her to dress lightly. Apart from the wide-brimmed straw hat over her tawny hair, she wore her thinnest blue summer dress, pink panties and sandals. That was it, cool as she could manage. No bra, her neat breasts hardly needed one, but her nipples could show against thin cotton. Brad’s libido, so far kept at bay, might be encouraged.

Her time with Brad had started just over a month earlier, when he had visited her Aunt Faye to discuss her garden lay-out. Aunt Faye, identifying her relationship with Brad as possibly something closer than previous boy-friends, had intensified her warnings about controlling her impulses.

Linda had lived with her widowed aunt, for over a year now, since she had rescued Linda from the confines of the St Agnes Home for Girls.

Linda’s parents had been killed in the Dordogne, when their car smashed into a bridge parapet at speed. Their Will had placed Linda in the Home ‘for her security’ and it had been two years before Aunt Faye had collected her.

“Being religious didn’t stop them buzzing around Europe and leaving you in care.” Aunt Faye had said coldly. Linda had heard her mother call her sister, Faye, ‘a woman of low morals’. So, Aunt Faye had not learned of the accident until two years after the event.

Living in Aunt Faye’s substantial house had been a dream for Linda. The Home had been like a prison, all restrictions, and while alive, her parents had been equally strict. But with Aunt Faye, Linda found she had her own massive room, was gifted several modern outfits, a change from the plain clothes she had been used to.

Aunt Faye had given her more freedom than she had ever known but had frequently repeated words of caution. “You’ve just turned nineteen, you’re are a highly attractive, no, beautiful young lady. And no doubt young men have been coming on to you”.

This helped explain those tingling, twitches deep inside her, when a boy kissed her. Aunt Faye had confirmed the risks of that and became more vehement when Linda started meeting Brad more frequently. “Please, Linda, enjoy your new freedom, like a released prisoner. That was me once. Don’t make my mistake. I became a wild woman. Any man could have me. No doubt your mother told you.”

Linda had nodded, before Aunt Faye smiled ruefully, “I was lucky to encounter my darling husband, Jeff, when I might have become a hooker.

Don’t be easy meat. Hugs and kisses but know your man for sure. No liberties down there.” She had nodded in the direction of Linda’s crotch.

Aunt Faye’s often-stressed warnings were almost ingrained in Linda’s mind. Fending off early suitors had been easy, but with Brad she had found resistance more difficult. Tall, dark haired, and very handsome, he had a ready sense of humour, and Linda had been quickly attracted. They had done much smooching, with tangled tongues, which made Linda aware, and a little uncertain, about the moistening down there.

So far, Brad had remained very respectful of her limits, although she had noticed how misshapen the front of his pants became. Linda felt guilty about frustrating him but knew she must hold to Aunt Faye’s advice. Yet, when he stroked a hand over her bloused breast, he must have heard her gasp of pleasure.

Waiting on the lane now, clutching her light bag, she wondered what the change of plan would be. She’d had a wave of disappointment when Brad phoned to say that the pool party at the super-rich Aiken’s mansion was off, A leak had developed in the base of the pool. A steaming day like this had her crying out for such a chance to keep cool.

Brad’s car soon was pulling up alongside her and, leaning across, he opened the door, and called, “God, you look scrumptious. Get in.”

Puzzled, but noting that Brad looked scrumptious himself, in pale blue sports shirt and pants, she removed her wide hat before climbing in beside him. It was so good to have him lean across to press a warm kiss to her cheek.

“What happened?” she asked, as she settled in the seat.

“Found the leak last night. Sod’s Law, Arch’s father called it, and insisted it be fixed immediately. Just drove past, and the place is a building site already.”

“So where are we going?”

“Anywhere you like, lovely lady.” And Linda saw his eyes lower to the front of her dress.

“Somewhere cool and out of this sun,” she told him.

“Right,” Brad said, revving up the engine, “then it has to be the Quinta Forest? Foothills of the Quinta Mountains.”

Linda could not help wondering about why he suggested a forest. A good place for seduction? She gave Brad a smile, “Is it far?”

“Fifteen minutes, tops. Got your towel?”

“For a pool party, but a towel for a forest?” By chance she had kept her towel in her bag.

“There’s a little waterfall and stream down from the mountains. Cool, if you want to dabble your feet.”

With the windows down, it was good to have the wind blowing through her hair. In no time Brad was steering the car onto a bare patch of land, on the edge of a thick blanket of trees. “From here we walk.” he said, “I don’t think you’ll need the hat.”

Brad reached behind the seat to produce a small haversack. “Thought a little picnic might be in order.”

The moment they entered the canopy of trees there was an immediate welcoming coolness. Occasional shafts of sunlight broke the dimness, natural searchlights, as they followed a well-worn footpath which rose slightly the further they walked.

“Few people know this spot, so it’s special. If we stayed on this wide track we’d soon be climbing the mountain. This was theTree identification part of my course. It’s easy when they’re fully leaved.” A wry smile creased his face, before he continued, “But trees are so like women, harder to identify when undressed.”

Linda gave a slight laugh, “I thought it would be the other way around.”

Brad laughed, and shook his head, “True, clothes can define a woman. Out of them, you never know, if you can’t see the face.” Brad stopped walking and turned to her. “Until they start moving.”

Linda returned his smile, as she wondered about his philosophising. How much experience of women did he have? Watch your step, Linda. “Why have we stopped?”

Brad moved to his left, “Because this is where we turn off.”

There were no breaks in the bordering shrubs, until Brad raised one branch, revealing a much narrower trail beyond. He waved Linda through. She stooped and was very aware of his finger tips on her buttocks as he followed. Gentle guidance? Or promised intrusion?

However, when they straightened up he walked ahead of her. Single file was all that was possible on this narrow path. Linda liked the slimness of Brad’s buttocks and impishly wondered how he’d react to her fingertips touching him there. Dangerous ground, Linda, she warned herself.

Soon, they heard the splashing of water. Within seconds, the path opened out into a neat saucer shaped clearing. In the far-right hand corner, Linda saw a low cascade of water tumbling into a shallow stream, which flowed behind a dense matting of high shrubs opposite them.

“All so nice and peaceful,” Linda remarked, quietly impressed trying to sound teasing but keeping the doubts out of her voice, as she pointed to the mossy slope to her left. “Brought a few girls here, have you?”

Brad looked just a little sheepish as he admitted, “One or two.”

“And this was the cosy casting couch?” Giggling at her little joke she added, “I’m supposed to make myself comfy there?”

Brad’s face was inscrutable as he said, “No, there’s somewhere much more private.” What could be more private? But Brad took her hand and led her to the dense matting of shrubs. “It looks like a solid obstacle, but put your face up close to it, so the leaves tickle your face.”

Puzzled, Linda did as Brad asked. At first her eyes were troubled by leaves and twigs, but as she adjusted her position, she found that she was looking into what looked like a very small room. Thick hedging formed the four walls, but directly opposite there was a low opening in the far wall through which Linda could see the stream gurgling past.

“Very neat,” she remarked. “Pity there’s no way in.”

“You’ve just looked at it,” Brad told her, Linda found herself being led towards the small waterfall, before Brad turned along a very narrow strip of land to follow the stream.

“Don’t slip, and get your feet wet,” Brad chuckled, then he was ducking to pass through the low gap that Linda had seen from the clearing. As he guided her through, she noticed his eyes taking in how her dress fell away from her breasts. Then she was up and standing, to be instantly delighted by the panoply of tiny pink flowers that covered the dense shrubbery she had looked through.

It was like floral wallpaper, and Linda couldn’t resist saying, “You sure know how to set up your seduction points.”

“I’ve only ever had one other lady here,” he told her.

“And did she succumb to your manly charms?” Linda said, half regretting being so off-hand.

“I’m afraid not,” he said, almost glumly.

“Better find a different location,” Linda said, and put a laugh in her voice as she added, “Because you ain’t going to get much success today.” There was a pause as she wondered how spiteful she might have sounded.

So, sitting down on the moss that, strangely, sloped towards the high pink hedge, and feeling she needed to give some recompense, she told him, “But, I might find a gentle kiss for someone who saved me from the searing sun.”

Brad was immediately down alongside her, and their mouths came together in something more than a gentle kiss. Linda had to admit to herself that an equal amount of the ardour, as their tongues tangled, came from her. With tender fingertips tracing her cheeks, her hair and her neck, she allowed Brad to lay her back on the moss.

Stretching her toes out, she could just touch the tangled hedging, and Brad’s hands traced the outline of her shape, from shoulder, waist, hip to outer thigh. His hand so gentle, as it made the return journey.

His movements, all outside her dress, created a sensation inside her timorous mind that she had a lovely figure, before his words reaffirmed that fact, by breaking their kiss to tell her, “You have the most sensational shape. I just wish I could get to know it better.”

As he began kissing her again, and one hand smoothed over her covered left breast, Linda, having cooled nicely, felt her blood begin to flow heatedly once more. The fervour of his kiss, his stroking hand, and his words revealed his amorous intentions.

That was what bothered her most, because each time they’d met she had encountered this rising sensuality within herself. And now he was discovering that there was no bra and he could finger her covered nipple. His touch was so good.

Aunt Faye’s warnings so far had helped keep her from committing herself too far to Brad’s obvious desires. There was some guilt when she saw the front of his pants distort. Guilt and worry mixed with a strong impulse to reach out and touch there. But that could make control of his needs impossible.

Brad moved his lips to the side of her neck, and Linda was so aware of her own heavy breathing. The whole situation struck her as crazy. Physical needs that had been subdued inside her, now seemed to be screaming out for attention. At that very moment Brad’s fingers were deftly undoing the top buttons of her dress.

This had been her limit last time, as his hand moved, with some expertise, to cover her breast, gently squeezing it, before fingertips skidded up and down the slopes. Soon those fingers were circling her nipple, touching it, stroking teasingly over it. Linda was sure her juices must be flowing down her thighs. Her breathing must signal something to Brad.

That was the moment that he moved his lips from nibbling at her bared shoulder, down towards her breast. Linda was sure that if his lips and tongue did what his fingers had been doing she might be lost to any promises made to Aunt Faye.

Rather too vigorously, she pushed his head away, hissing, “No, Brad, I can’t. You know--"

Brad, after giving her a hard, despairing stare, leaned forward in a sitting position, and wrapped his arms around his knees. “I can’t take much more of this teasing. It’s getting to be too—” A raucous woman’s laugh broke the silence around them. Brad looked at Linda’s surprised face, held a silencing finger to his lips, nodded in the direction of the blossomed wall, as he slithered a short distance down the bank.

Shaken by the sudden intrusion on their privacy, Linda watched as Brad leaned towards the hedge. When she looked in that direction she was shocked that, through the tangle of twigs, she could make out, not clearly, but definitive enough, the shapes of two people. A man, in green shirt and pants, and a woman in a yellow blouse and wide flowing orange skirt, stood facing each other.

Brad fingered his lips once more and signalled for Linda to slide down to where he was. Uncertainly, she joined him, and whispered, “How can we see through so easily from this side?”

Linda immediately saw that by moving closer to the hedging she could make out the couple in much greater detail. The woman had wild, vividly red almost crimson, hair. The man, tall and rugged looking, had his black hair cut very short. At that moment they were kissing most passionately, the man’s hand groping under the woman’s blouse.

Brad, eyes fixed on what was happening, whispered an answer, “I don’t know. Something to do with the way the twigs entwine, I guess. You’ll notice you can’t see the other–Wow.” Linda followed the direction of his eyes at his unexpected break. The woman’s blouse lay on the ground, her ample pink-tipped breasts exposed, and the man was nuzzling his face into them. Brad’s strained voice completed his explanation, “—side of the clearing.”

Linda briefly glanced in that direction and saw it was true. The other side of the saucer shaped clearing was obscured. A greater truth came when, for the first time the woman spoke, as her hands pulled at the man’s belt buckle. “Everything off before we lie on this cosy bed of moss.” And as her eyes turned to indicate the slope, Linda saw the brazen glint there.

The man had been heaving at the elastic waistband of her skirt and as it dropped down Linda heard Brad’s almost too loud gasp. The woman wore no panties and was now totally naked. What shocked Linda was the sight of her hairless mound, beyond which lower lips appeared to pout.

“We shouldn’t be voyeurs, should we?” Linda whispered plaintively.

“Want to let them know we’re watching?” Brad said, leaning forward keenly. “Look away if you must. It’s the only other choice.”

But, Linda knew she just could not pull her own eyes from the action, as the man slid a hand between the woman’s thighs, and his arm muscles flexed as he moved it around.

“Oh, Dane, you bastard,” the woman half screamed, “I’m going to have you.” And with that she, at last, pulled his pants down, and it was Linda’s turn to gasp, as the man’s huge pole sprang into view, pointing up hard and strong.

If Linda had been shocked by that, what happened next, had every sinew in her body twitching. The woman dropped to her knees, cupped a hand under Dane’s balls, and Linda saw her tongue trail along the length of his prick. Oh, God, she’s kissing a man’s erect cock. That’s something Linda could never imagine doing.

“Oh, that’s great, Ell,” Dane groaned.

The woman called Ell, leered up at him, “But you like this better.”

Her lips and tongue lingered on the purple end of the cock, before, to Linda’s shock and amazement, Dane’s solid cock disappeared right deep into her mouth. Linda could see Ell’s cheeks concave as she sucked keenly. Surely, she wouldn’t let him empty his stuff into her mouth?

But, without delay, Ell pulled her head back, leaving the hefty cock bouncing, moist and fascinating for Linda, while Ell flung herself back on the mossy bank with legs spread wide revealing her soaking pink petals. She yelled, “Okay, Dane, it’s fuck me time.”

A mighty grin on his stubbled face, Dane dropped to his knees between Ell’s shapely thighs. There was a strange rawness deep inside Linda as she realised that, for the first time in her life, she was going to see a couple doing it. Dane’s cock looked mighty, and Linda wondered what it would be like to have something of that immensity inside her. Why was she finding it so difficult to bury the thought?

Dane’s next move appeared to annoy Ell, but only for a moment. For Linda however, it was as though her whole body had gone numb except for one secret, suddenly soaked, spot. Instead of lying between Ell’s thighs, Dane had dived his head directly down, and Linda could see his tongue eagerly lapping at those protruding pussy lips.

Ell squirmed in rapturous frenzy, but so did Linda. What had come over her? Her right hand was shaking, wanting to press into her own pussy. She was all atremble, more so than the effects of Brad’s touch at her nipples.

“Oh, jeez, Dane, I’m cumming. Yeah, stuff it into me.”

Linda was panting, suddenly aware of a hand that moved slowly up the inside of her left thigh. So smoothly sensuous. Brad?` On the mossy bank, Ell’s body was thrashing about out of control, and so many profanities were spouting from her mouth, but all Linda could make out, given her own depraved state, were the words, “Now, fuck me. Do it. Fill my cunt, you teasing bastard.”

Linda’s lascivious condition had been brought on by seeing Brad’s arm as it moved his hand along her thigh. His target was undoubtedly where she had just had the urge to finger. If she allowed this, she knew it would be ‘goodbye’ to all Aunt Faye’s advice. But wasn’t it what she was now yearning for?

What she had witnessed through the shrubbery, what she could still see, had led her into an unknown, yet exciting, state of mind. Alongside her she heard Brad grunt. Pleased with feeling her thigh, was he? She glanced across at him, and the breath that she had been panting rapidly, suddenly stuck in her throat.

While his right hand made a slow move on her inner thigh, Brad’s eyes were fixed on the events taking place beyond the blossoms, where Dane had relented to Ell’s pleas, moved up her body ploughing his fingers over her substantial breasts as he rose over her. Then, his impressive shaft was plunging deep into Ell’s eager opening. Her high-pitched squeal of delight rose among the sunlit trees and continued as a series of whimpering squeaks.

But Linda’s shock was drawing her viewing away from the pair outside. Brad’s left hand had unzipped his pants and he was clutching his cock, every bit as impressive as what they’d seen on Dane. Not many minutes ago she would have been shocked and rather nervous, but now her own hand automatically, without any thought, reached across to touch the shiny end.

That touch brought a throaty, “Oh, yes,” from Brad, and he took his own hand away, encouraging Linda to close her fingers around his rock-hard pole. Her first cock, and the convoluted thoughts that had flowed through her uncertain mind were beginning to clear.

Need, and longing, were taking over, as Brad leaned over her, and as he moved his right hand higher to near touching her wetness, his left hand was quickly and deftly unfastening the remaining buttons on her dress. As he threw it wide Linda realised that apart from her remaining panties her body was exposed to the green leaves above and the bright blueness of the sky beyond.

Behind them the grunts, moans and screams of passion from Ell and Dane, were only background now, as Brad brought his face close to Linda’s. His fingers slid over her mound to grip her panty waist. “You okay with this?” he asked gruffly, pulling down.

Linda’s voice caught in her throat as she admitted, “It has to be now, Brad.” Every part of her body was trembling. The brief movement of his hand to clutch at her panties before removing them had been so exciting, but now there was momentary emptiness as, while she continued to grip the hardness of him, his hands left her and unbuckled his belt, to push his own pants down.

Linda had only a partial idea of how this would develop, but, advancing rapidly in her way of thinking, she sat up, shrugged out of her open dress, unbuttoned his shirt, and pushed it off his shoulders. She laughed with Brad as he whispered, “Now, we’re both naked, but safe from the sun.”

AliceRoss2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceRoss2

A quick glance outside, showed that Dane had mounted Ell doggy-style, and she was again groaning with pleasure. “Whatever can they be doing?” Brad joked, but Linda detected the tone of excitement in his voice as he turned his gaze back to her body and leaned over her

“I’ll be as gentle as I can,” he said. “Oh, God, that lioness triangle of hair. You’re gorgeous.”

Grateful for his caring, she told him, “There’s nothing to break through. I did a lot of bike riding.”

“But it is your first time?”

“You know it is.” Sure, she could blame the hot scene they had watched, or seeing Brad’s hot reaction to it, or perhaps, it was simply the heat of this sizzling Summer’s day. Whatever it was, Linda knew, that, for certain, she really wanted it.

First, the kisses, deep, hungry, tongue activated. Then came the touching. Fingertips and hands, unfettered by clothing, roamed keenly over tingling skin. Linda had her hands stroll down Brad’s back, rejoicing in the curve of his firm, slender buttocks. Amazed at her own temerity when she allowed her fingers to probe into his crack, she was pleased to hear his low grateful growl.

As her fingers moved to find the hardness that pressed against her thigh, Brad’s fingers were stroking one nipple, sending electric bursts into the core of her, and making her juices flow. With a feeling of power, she stroked her fingers along his shaft, wanting it so madly.

When Brad broke the kiss, Linda felt momentary deflation, but almost instantly her body was lurching in a spasmodic twist, as his lips and tongue enveloped one nipple, and his whole face nuzzled into her breast. Her hand jerked on his cock, as Brad’s hand smoothed over her belly, moving inexorably to where she was longing to have it.

Almost overwhelmed by the passion that was consuming her, Linda found herself wondering what it would be like to take this hefty cock gripped in her hand, up to her mouth. How could she be thinking like that?

But that was the moment that Brad’s fingers crossed over her mound to slide easily between her parted thighs, onto her ever-moistening labia, which seemed to part eagerly to receive them. When he touched on her clit, Linda could not withhold the wild cry that burst from her lips.

As his fingers moved back through her soaked petals, Linda was sure she was on the edge of something, of somewhere she’d never known. She spread her thighs wider as his fingers rimmed her entry, and in her growing wildness she was sure it was two fingers that had pushed inside her, deep.

“Oh, God, Brad,” she cried out, pulling at his rock-hard rod, “I want to – I want it.”

Brad seemed only too happy to oblige as he raised his head from her breasts, kissed her on the lips as he loomed over her, and guided her hand with his cock up to her madly needful entry.

Almost out of her head with desire, Linda was untroubled by the notion that she was about to lose her virginity. “About time too.” came a wicked voice inside her. She barely heard Brad’s warning, “There may be a little pain.” Then his wonderful cock was pushing inside her, triggering what had to be, instant orgasm as there was a moment when nothing could intrude on the fluttering in her mind.

But now she knew Brad had reached the point that he had warned her of. This would be the last remnant of her virginity, and the tightness there stalled the delightful glide of Brad’s cock. Not wanting anything to stop the joy of this intrusion into her inner self, Linda jerked her hips upward as Brad pressed.

Momentary agony as their joint efforts brought the breakthrough, and that wonderful erection was heaving up into her, filling her, big as a log, immense as a train in a tunnel. Linda heard the scream before she knew it was her own. Not in her wildest dreams had she imagined it could be so good. This was sheer delight, and she could feel the tightness down low that was all set to burst like a firework.

That was the moment that she heard Brad’s gasping groan and became aware of the erratic pushes of his cock. They were followed by his almighty heave that almost lifted her off the turf and, could she feel his stuff pulsing out of him, to mingle with her own ample juices?

Next moment his body slumped over her and he was mumbling all kinds of apologies with his lips close to her ear. “Never had that problem before.” He raised his head and looked into her face. “It has to be the excitement of getting to you at last.” And he pressed his lips to her cheek, as he tried to cover his embarrassment with a chuckle. “Or what we’ve just witnessed.”

Linda managed to laugh with him, but there was a strange emptiness at her core which somehow Brad hadn’t reached. She struggled up onto her elbow and peered out beyond the blossomed hedging. All she saw was the bare slope. Puzzled by why this should disappoint her, she told Brad, “They’ve gone.”

“No, we haven’t.”

The giggling female voice had them both whipping around, with Linda reaching desperately for her dress.

Standing in front of the entrance, almost naked, were the two they knew as Dane and Ell, the vividly red-haired woman. Both were smiling, and Ell’s generous breasts were uncovered, while she clutched her bundled-up clothing in front of her, not from modesty, Linda was sure. But since the pair were almost naked, she saw little point covering herself. How much of her had they seen already?

Brad had said nothing. He was just kneeling there, his flaccid cock across his thigh. “You watched us?”

Dane responded for the first time, his tone light, “Didn’t you watch us?” His body was bare, and Linda couldn’t help admiring his muscular chest and upper arms. His thighs looked strong too as they showed on either side of the clothes and towel dangling over his genitalia.

Ell had noticed Linda’s appraisal of Dane, and she giggled, “He’s just washed his cock in the chill of the stream, and he’s ashamed of the way it has shrivelled.”

“No, I’m not,” he said grinning at her, and he pulled his clothing to one side to reveal his limpness, which still looked quite impressive. But when Linda took a comparative glance at Brad’s, she was pleased to see that his was just as lusty.

Dane went on with his original question, “Did you enjoy watching us?”

Brad glanced at Linda, as he said, “I did. Maybe Linda can speak for herself.”

Linda was surprised at how relaxed Brad was in this bizarre situation, but she was happy to go along with a totally new experience. “It turned me on.” She glanced at Brad before adding, “We missed your conclusion.”

Ell chuckled out loud, “Would you like an action replay?”

Linda was beginning to like the easy way Ell laughed, and hoped Brad wouldn’t react badly to her next suggestion, “You’re both standing like Rodin statues, why not sit down beside us?”

Her nervous look at Brad was unnecessary as he quickly agreed, “Yes, I’ve got sandwiches and drink here if you’re hungry.”

Dane and Ell exchanged surprised glances before he said, “That’s very kind of you. We aren’t deliberate intruders normally”

And as they cast their things to one side and sat on the mossy turf, between Linda and Brad, Ell gave another of her charming giggles as she said, “We missed the opening of your performance, but the conclusion was fast and furious.”

“Too fast,” Brad told her gruffly, standing up to open his bag and begin handing out sandwiches and small bottles of beer.

“Never worry about that. There’s always the next time.” Ell’s confidence stunned Linda.

After taking a bite from his sandwich, Dane held up his bottle of beer and said, “Here’s to our generous hosts, and our happy meeting.”

Linda and Brad both held up their bottles, and Linda was surprised when Brad returned the gesture by saying, “Here’s to Linda giving up her virginity, and to being observed taking it.”

Linda’s initial annoyance at Brad’s revelation was quickly dispelled by Ell’s bright comment, “Oh, wonderful. How old are you, Linda?”

“Nineteen.”

“Mine was long gone by then.”

Linda saw Brad’s eyes fixed on Ell’s pink-tipped breasts, as their new friend said, “Oh, isn’t this a lovely setting. Two couples completely naked having a picnic. We should have a Manet here to paint us.”

“Like ‘Le Dejeuner sur l’Herbe’?”

Ell’s eyes widened, “Exactly, except the guys were fully dressed. You like art?”

Linda tried to remain modest in the face of Ell being impressed, “Taking a subsidiary course at Uni.”

“Art is my bread and butter,” Ell told her.

“What do you paint?” Brad asked.

“Sex,” Dane replied, and his dark eyes on her breasts had Linda squirming. Not from any displeasure she had to admit.

Having expected Ell to refute what Dane had said, she was surprised when Ell nodded, “It’s true,” she agreed, a twisted grin on her face, “sex is my reason for living. I love it. As does Dane. But he’s a man, so that’s expected.

We’re very liberal-minded but stop me if you’re offended.”

Dane took a gulp from his bottle before he looked directly at Linda, making her insides tremble, before saying, “Tell them.”

“I love sex in all aspects of the five senses.” Ell continued, after taking a gulp from her bottle. “The touching, naturally, the seeing it in action, as we’ve done today, the odours and aromas, the taste of it. And let’s not miss the sound of it, because it was your squeals, Linda, that lead us to you two. I’m so glad it did.”

Brad had half stood when he asked, “Your paintings sell well?”

Dane answered that, with a touch of pride in his voice, “Boy, do they? Guys especially. We spend much time on our paintings.”

“You paint too?” Brad asked.

“I dabble. Ell is the leading light.”

“He’s too modest. I do mainly oils. But, Dane does exquisite crayon sketches, which he really makes explicit.” Ell chuckled, “Oh, by the way, Brad, talking of explicit, your handsome cock is waking up.”

Brad looked down and Linda followed his gaze, and saw that he had indeed come semi-erect, as Brad, nodding his head towards her breasts, said, “Sexy talk, and it could be the view.”

“Would you like to touch them?” She reached out and took Brad’s hesitant hand and placed it on her left breast, where Linda saw him, instantly squeeze, and his thumb pass over the nipple. “I must warn you, Brad, I have a very short fuse.”

Linda thought she saw her eyes cloud as Brad’s hand became more active, moving from breast to breast. His cock was nearly up to fully erect already. His eyes were equally bulging from a very florid face,

Ell looked across at her, clearly affected by Brad’s attention, “Aren’t men weird with their obsession with tits?” She nodded at Dane, “You must have noticed the way Dane’s eyes have been caressing your little beauties.”

Linda had been wondering how she should feel about Brad’s attention to Ell, especially since his hard-on was provoked by her, but Ell’s last statement had her glancing at Dane, who smiled and gave a shrug of agreement.

Ell spoke again, her voice a little more breathless, “On the way round the shrub barrier he told me he wondered whether your pert tits would fit neatly into his hand,” She gave a grunt as Brad lifted both hands to favour her breasts, and to Linda’s amazement her hand reached down towards his fired-up cock. “He doesn’t speak out as readily as me, but I know he would be overjoyed if you—”

She had stopped as she leaned further forward into Brad. Uncertainly, Linda looked at Dane, sitting right next to her. She just could not imagine taking his hand as Ell had done to Brad, but, what the hell, it had all been so cosy and non-threatening, and Dane was a really fine specimen of a man.

So, she placed her hands firmly on her thighs and jutted her breasts invitingly in Dane’s direction. His face showed both surprise and gratitude, and as he raised his right hand towards her, he growled, “You all right with this?”

She gave a simple nod, her head full of the unbelievable nature of this day, from the way she was this morning, to now, totally naked, with an equally naked stranger who was reaching for her breast, freely offered.

Dane’s hands were much bigger than Brad’s, with thicker fingers, and Linda wondered just how gentle they might be. She held her breath for that first touch, gasping out a heavy sigh, as he traced her upper slope, and it was as the fluttering of a butterfly’s wing. Such delicacy from such a hefty hand was astonishing. And when those wings tickled at her nipple, Linda’s insides jolted, and moistness washed her inner walls.

Linda looked up into Dane’s rugged face, into deep brown eyes that locked with hers. He must see the rapture in her face, as now his whole hand cupped her breast, squeezed lightly. How could he make it feel as though her breast was within some silken wrapping?

“Good, isn’t he?”

Ell’s breathless voice brought her temporarily back to reality. Glancing sideways, Linda was shocked to see Brad’s solid cock dropping away from her lips into her eager hands, as she lay back, and guided its solidity between her thighs. He was going to fuck her, when she had— Ell’s voice broke in again, “Dane will do it for your pussy and beyond.”

Linda looked back at Dane who gave her a tender smile, before bending forward to place his lips on her breast. His gentleness persisted, and as her juices seemed to run wild, she croaked, “Feel me. Yes, feel me.” She lay back on her elbows, her legs tucked under her, thighs parted. God, she was letting him see right up her pussy.

His eyes held hers as he said, “I’ll be honoured to feel you. But you know where it may lead?”

Linda was about to consider those implications, when, from alongside came a screeching groan from Ell, “Oh, fuck me good. Yesss.” Linda held her eyes on Dane’s and any doubt was resolved. “I know it,” she told him breathlessly.

Dane’s hands gripped her waist firmly and Linda was momentarily surprised, but then Dane said, “I’ll turn you round. You don’t want your head pointing down the slope.”

The strength in his arms was remarkable as he half lifted her so that her legs were straightened out, toes pointing to the blossomed hedge. During the move, she saw that his cock was jutting like a flagpole. At that moment she knew she could have taken him in without any foreplay. Hell, was she becoming the harlot Aunt Faye had warned about, in the space of just a few hours?

Ell gave a squawk, and Brad groaned loudly, but Linda was only aware of Dane’s hands moving slowly deliberately upwards, one to each thigh every inch of movement brought Linda greater elation. And where her thighs joined, one hand ruffled through the hairs of her mound, while the other with great subtlety slid between her lips into her wet zone and touched her clit.

The thrill of that ran right through Linda’s body, but Dane did not hesitate there. His left hand moved from stroking her mound up to place butterfly wings around her breast again. The fingers on her clit slid back through her wetness causing him to murmur, “You’re ready, aren’t you?”

That was the moment that two of his fingers poked into her entry, deep, bringing on an instant orgasm. Her moans and the heaving of her hips must have warned him of the situation, for he drew back and lay on the bank, alongside her, his legs parted, his massive rod swaying around like a damaged mast.

Momentarily shaken, and in a state of absolute abandonment, Linda was relieved to hear Dane say, “Come on, climb up, straddle me, and skewer yourself on my cock.” His hand gestures showed her what he expected, and she was quickly crouched, with her legs spread on either side of him, wondering whether her leaking pussy would drip on him.

“Grab my cock and place it.”

Linda was quick to respond to that, sure that she had little time, her passage was pulsing so wildly for it. The excitement of holding his hardness was almost too much, but she poised it at her hungry entry. Dane jerked his hips upwards and his hardness was inside her. His hands pressed down on her thighs to force her down on it. The heat, the stiff thrusting into her depth had her in an orgasmic state immediately, and her groan was loud, as she tried to hold on to her senses.

Desperate to experience every moment of this new venture she tried to avoid the delirium of the pleasure being bestowed, as Dane pushed up at her and she was able to respond by lifting up before plunging down. She was very aware of her inner muscles gripping at his rampant cock, and she heard his ecstatic groan.

“Oh, fantastic cunt,” Dane growled breathlessly, and even in this lascivious state, Linda recalled how disgusted she might have been at such an insult earlier in the day. Now she wanted him to say it again.

“Tell me how good it is again,” she groaned as Dane’s heaves and her own jerking up and down, brought on another orgasm.

As she yelled out at the sheer ecstasy of the moment, she was delighted to hear his panting reply, “Your cunt is delicious, I wish I could eat it.”

Nearby she heard the screaming cry as Ell hit her orgasm, and Brad roared like an angry bear. Then Ell’s lower tones gasped, “Brad, that was fucking marvellous. Linda is a lucky girl.”

Clearly, he had performed better with Ell than he had with her. Proving, Linda guessed, that she had built up a head of steam in him over recent weeks. So great was her joy at that moment that she hadn’t realised that Dane was still heaving, bone hard, beneath her. She proceeded to ride up and down on his gorgeous cock,

Dane’s breathing became faster his upward thrusts were harder. Suddenly, as he began to grunt and groan, he rolled, twisting her with him, and Linda found herself on her back with Dane, between her wide-spread thighs, pounding his mighty cock high into the very core of her as it released his load. Spurt after spurt, drove him deeper into her, his face buried into her neck, and Linda, was staggered and in raptures to hit another high.

The four lay in sweet recovery until Ell broke the silence, and her cheery tones covered the shock her question brought to Linda, “Did you get some pleasure from fucking my husband? Pretty good at it, isn’t he?”

Shaken, Linda sat up and gasped, “Your husband?”

From the smirk on her face Ell knew exactly what effect that would have. Then came that friendly chuckle again, “Married when we were nineteen. Ten years ago. Oh, don’t look so concerned, Linda. It’s very open.”

She half shuffled to where Dane had sat up. Leaning her breasts against his broad back, she flung amorous arms over Dane’s shoulder, and stroked his muscular chest. “He’s my husband. My lover, first class. My model. My supplier of eager young women with no qualms about the erotic or sexual poses required.”

Ell peered over Dane’s shoulder, looking down, and then adopting a severe tone she said, “Linda, what have you done to my husband’s wonderful cock. You’ve killed it.”

Linda was so happy to join in with the all-round laughter, which was increased when Dane, in reassuring tones added, “Merely dazed, my dear. It has just had an adventure in an amazing cunt.”

The weirdest compliment she’d ever had pleased Linda, and her worried glance at Brad was reassured by his laughing face and nod of agreement.

Suddenly, Ell jumped to her feet, “Shame to break this but I have a client to see in an hour,” She hurriedly backed towards the entrance, and yelled, “Last one in the stream faces exposure. Let’s clean up.”

Quickly they were ankle-deep in the stream and were soon over the shock of the first chilling dip. The clean water tumbled down from the mountain, washing away moss and algae from the rocks. Now it was washing away all the cum and female juices that adhered to their bodies.

Too soon, they were out, dried and dressed. Much more serious now, Ell said, “Even for us this has been a happy experience. Could we meet again, next Sunday, say?”

Linda caught Brad’s glance and nodded her head. She just could not wait to repeat and maybe extend such an experience.

“If it rains? ” Brad asked.

Ell rummaged in her small bag and withdrew a business card, “In that event, you come to our studio. You must see that sometime, anyway.” She drew them into a heart-warming huddle and said, ”Thank you for a great afternoon, lovely people. Sorry I had to break it up.”

Handshakes and kisses all round, Ell’s on Linda was full on the mouth with the tiniest tickle of tongues, which Linda didn’t mind at all. When their respective afternoon lovers reached the edge of the clearing, Ell turned back and with that adorable chuckle in her voice called, “This could be the start of a beautiful friendship. Now what film was that?”

Then they were lost in the trees. Linda couldn’t believe how heavy-hearted that made her, but as they reached the car Brad commented, “A remarkable couple.”

“Very. I liked them,” Linda admitted, watching Brad’s face for any reaction.

Brad looked to agree, as he said, “You could say they kick started our relationship.”

When he stopped the car outside Aunt Faye’s, Brad took her in his arms, and asked, “Would you come to my flat tomorrow?”

Linda eagerly gave her happy acceptance. It would be a further stage for them, and his kiss was warm but so polite.

Now, Linda knew all she had to do was think of what she should tell her aunt.

Published 
Written by redwriter34
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments