Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Holiday pool sex

"The day we fucked in the pool"

29
12 Comments 12
13.3k Views 13.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words

The holiday hadn't started well-- no rep with a hire car to meet us at the airport, so we had to get a rental car. And then we had to ring the holiday company back in the UK for the combination lock code for the villa. They were very apologetic and promised us compensation on our return. But it was fine now. We were determined to enjoy this treat to ourselves, celebrating my retirement. 

The villa stood some way above and overlooking the little Spanish seaside town, with the mountains soaring behind. There were a few other holiday villas and houses of local people on the dusty lane. 

It was a bigger villa than we expected and we had decided we'd try to fuck in every room in the course of our two-week holiday. That was a couple of days ago and in that time I had fucked Dee from behind while she bent over the kitchen table. I'd licked her clit, fingering her until she came on the sofa in the lounge. She'd sucked me to climax in one of the bathrooms. The memory of her smiling up at me with strings of pearly cum dribbling from her lips onto her tits will stay with me forever.

Not bad for a couple in their fifties, together for fifteen years, too!

We had speculated about bonking on the sun terrace by the pool, but there were a few neighbouring upper-story windows that overlooked it, which was a little off-putting.

On the morning of our little outdoor adventure, I got up at first light as planned, and left Dee asleep as I drove to the foot of the mountain range to set off for a hike. I was high in the Alpujarras range, on the summit of Navachica at 1,830 metres, before the day got too hot. I sent a text message to Dee to let her know I was setting off down and how long it was likely to be until I got back. After taking some photos of the fantastic views, I set off down the hills.

On my return, I walked through the house to the patio doors overlooking the sun terrace and pool, calling hello to let Dee know I was home.

I stopped in my tracks as I saw that Dee was naked on a lounger by the pool. I had never seen her naked in bright sunshine before and she looked magnificent. Her plump, heavy breasts and shapely belly and thighs glowed in the afternoon sun. 

She laughed as she caught my stunned but lust-filled expression. I glanced at the neighbouring windows.

"What!?" she cried. "Fuck it, I don't care; I'm on my hols and I want some sun on my pussy!" And parted her legs to show off her gorgeous and generous pussy lips. "Grab a beer and join me!"

"I'll nip into the shower...." I was very dusty and very sweaty.

"No, don't bother, just get us a couple of beers for us and get your kit off!"

I stripped off and was getting the bottles from the fridge when I heard a huge splash and a very loud scream. 

When I hurried outside, Dee was bobbing about in the pool, gasping.

"It's fucking freezing! Come on, jump in!"

So I did and it WAS very cold! But we laughed wildly and bounced about, with Dee's magnificent tits showing big, cold-hardened nipples.

"Nipples like chapel hat pegs!" declared Dee, giving them a tweak and rolling them between her fingers.

Then we clung to each other and kissed deeply before swimming to the poolside to take a swig of beer.

As we stood in the shallower part of the pool, Dee wrapped herself tightly against me and I felt those nipples on my chest. I reached to grab her arse cheeks and squeezed. My cock started to overcome the chill and stiffen. As we kissed again I got harder, pressing my erection into Dee's belly.

"My God, you've got a fuckin' hard-on! Even in this cold!" She pressed her face into my chest, close to my arm pit and breathed in, declaring "Mmmm, pure essence of real man!"

As we kissed again, I reached down to finger her pussy. After tickling her clit a little, I slipped a finger into her. She gave a squeal and laughed.

"The cold water's just gone up me cunt!"

Dee had her back to the pool edge and the water lapped just below her shoulders with her tits bouyant and bouncing. She was wanking me as she thrust her hips forward, pulling me towards her by my cock.

PaolaMs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PaolaMs

"See if you can fuck me here," she said, "I don't care if we're seen!"

I was already pushing my cock into her slippery cunt before she'd finished speaking! I gripped her hips and started to thrust and she wrapped her legs around me. I was transfixed by her big, plump tits bouncing in and out of the water with each thrust. Dee threw her head back in pleasure. As we fucked more vigourously, we nearly slipped out of each other's grip.

"Fuck me from behind!" she said, and pulled herself off my cock, turning to face the pool edge and spreading her arms wide on it. 

I grabbed her hips and pressed my cock down between her plump and shapely buttocks. It slid over her anus and further down until it slipped into her cunt, which now felt a whole lot warmer than the water; hot, even! I began a slow, rhythmic fuck. 

"Oh, that's fuckin' good, Alan!" she moaned as I picked up the pace.

It couldn't last long, I knew; it was so fucking hot fucking my gorgeous wife in the sparkling, sunlit pool. I came in half a dozen pumping spasms, with both of us giving loud, urgent grunts and groans.

"WOW! That was fuckin' amazing!" Dee gasped as we faced each other and embraced. "I can feel your hot spunk leaking out of my fanny!"

Dee looked into the water and exclaimed, "Look, spunk floats! Who knew!" as she drew her fingers through white strings in the water. She raised her fingers to her mouth, sucking and licking them, looking at me and saying a bit disappointedly, "No, just just pool water taste."

Laughing, we climbed out of the pool and took our almost-untouched beers to the loungers, drying off briefly before lying down on our towels in the afternoon sun. 

We laughed and kissed for a good few minutes. Dee's legs were slightly parted and I could see the sunlight shining on her glistening labia. I reached over and began to play with her lips and clit. And my mouth was too close to her still-stiff, thimble-sized nipples not to give them a good suck at the same time. I soon had two fingers in her wet, slippy fanny and she was moving her pelvis in response.

"I think that fuckin' talented tongue of yours has some work to do! And don't hold back with the fingers!"

Need no further bidding, I swiftly moved myself to bring my mouth onto her juicy cunt. Crouched between her wide-apart thighs, I sucked her flaps into my mouth and caressed them with my tongue before spreading them apart and starting on the pink nub of clitoris emerging from its little flesh hood.

I could taste the chlorinated pool water and taste my own cum too, as well as her rich, musky pussy juice. As Dee's juice began to leak out I inserted two fingers, eliciting an appreciative moan. A third finger and a louder moan brought a thrust of her hips. My tongue danced on her swelling clit as her involuntary humping onto my hand increased. My little finger joined in and slipped in too, knuckle deep, as I swirled my tongue on her clit.

Suddenly Dee arched her back and went rigid for several seconds before the spasms shook her body from head to toe. My fingers were gripped tight and almost pushed out by her powerful pelvic floor muscle contractions. With a huge, noisy exhalation and a loud, deep-throated groan, she relaxed and began to pant, trying to regain her breath. 

I moved to be able to lean over and kiss her full on the mouth. I knew she loved the taste and smell of my semen and her own pussy. And I lay on the lounger beside hers.

It was several long minutes of lying flat-out exhausted before we could raise ourselves up on our elbows and grin at each other. We both looked around at the windows we could see over the high perimeter wall. Two that had been closed before we started our little adventure were open, with curtains blowing in the breeze! 

Hope you enjoy this little reminiscence!

 

Published 
Written by RandyJackeen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments