Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Naked in Nature

"Listen to them howl"

16
4 Comments 4
11.4k Views 11.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words

The rain was coming down in buckets as we hiked through the foggy landscape of the Joshua Tree Wilderness. We started our hike four hours ago when the rain was only a soft drizzle. The weather report did not have rain in the forecast, so we were more than a little frustrated that we were now carrying an extra few pounds of moisture along with the 50lbs of gear on our backs.  We often take a weekend to get out in the wild and experience life away from all of the hustle and bustle of the real world. Just the two of us, our tent, and mother nature.  Bad weather, however, can add stress to an otherwise relaxing adventure.

We were cold. It was spring, but the desert air quickly turned frigid as the storm rushed in and we had to pull our rain gear out of our packs to stay warm. Putting more clothes on is the opposite of what we want to do when we adventure into the backcountry. But, we did what we had to do and trekked our muddy boots through the soggy Seussian desert, admired the gnarly dancing Joshua Trees, and hoped that the rain ceased and the sun found its way out from behind the stormy clouds.

For six miles we had no such luck.  The rain got worse. The sun was going to set in a couple of hours, and we had to come to grips with the fact that we were not going to reach our targeted campsite that night.  We started to look around for alternatives.

“What about that spot up there?” Galatea shouted to me over the sound of the rain and pointed to a slightly elevated area about a half a mile off the trail.

“Do you think it’s too close to the wash?” I shouted back.

“I think it’s up high enough that we won't get washed out.”

“Okay, let's check it out!”

We made our way off the trail and headed to set up camp… in the rain.

It took three times longer than it normally would to cover that distance. The wet mud clung to our boots, making them heavy, and the rain seemed to fall harder the further we got from the trail.

When we arrived we found the area was solid rock, and there was no way we would stake our tent down.

“This isn’t going to work,” I said while I kicked around at the thin top layer of mud and tried to find a soft spot.

Galatea looked around on the opposite side of the small rocky plateau. 

“Hey! I think I found a spot,” she shouted at me.

I sauntered over to her.  I wasn’t hopeful, but to my surprise, there was a small little fairly dry alcove that made for the perfect spot to pitch our tent. It was protected from most of the wind and rain, and most importantly the ground was soft.

“This will work just fine,” I said in relief, and we dropped our packs and got to work putting up the tent, found a dryish spot for our gear, and located an area far enough away from our camp to cook our food on our little camp stove. 

The rain slowed down greatly, and the sun was starting to peek out from behind the purple-pink clouds. 

“Look!” Galatea shouted at me, “The sun!”

The clouds kept clearing, and within fifteen minutes we could feel the rays of the warm setting sun touch our faces. We started taking off our wet rain gear piece by piece and used our trekking poles to set up a makeshift drying rack. Soon, we were both in nothing but our base layers—underwear and undershirts. We cleaned up our dinner and continued to scope out the area around our campsite. 

Galatea walked around to snap some pictures of the sunset, while I took out my zoom lens and tried to spot some wildlife in the distance.  I looked through my view finder and panned around searching the area for signs of life. I saw a few birds. Ravens I believe. I took a few snaps, but the shots were nothing to write home about, so I kept searching around the landscape. After a few more sweeps I did not see anything, so I decided to give up for the evening and pulled my eyes away from the view finder. 

I made the right decision. As soon as I looked up, Galatea came walking back to camp from around the corner. She had nothing on except her camp hat. She was carrying her clothes under her left arm.  She walked in a playful leisurely way. Her tits bounced with every step, and I could feel my cock instantly begin to stiffen. I pulled the camera back up to my face and started shooting her. 

“Damn, girl. You are more beautiful than this scenery.”

BrianaGarner
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BrianaGarner

“HAHAHA,” she blushed, “There is no way that is the truth, look at this. Can you believe this sunset.”

“I see it,” and I snapped off a few more shots of her, “You are prettier.” 

She faked like she was blushing and struck a few more poses. 

“You know, it’s not very fun to be naked all by yourself,” she said with a smile. 

“What do you mean,” I said playfully biting my lower lip.

“I think you know what I am saying.” 

I put down my camera on a rock and did a little strip tease for the beautiful naked woman. It only lasted about five seconds since I only had on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. She smiled at me. Her eyes told me that she liked what she saw, and we both walked towards each other. We fell into each other's arms.

Our lips locked. We stood there tongue kissing each other while the sun went down leaving us naked in the cool desert twilight. Goosebumps crept up all over her body. She threw her head back and allowed me to kiss up and down her neck and shoulders while my hands explored her body. The softest little moan left her throat. My hard pulsing member rubbed against her silky soft skin.

She turned around and bent over to twerk her bouncy bum for a few seconds.

“You want this booty, don’t you baby?” she said to me with desire in her eyes.

“You know I do baby. Are you ready for me?” I managed to purr out.

“Well, I am right here.” She bit her lip and smacked her booty before grabbing her ankles and throwing her head down between her legs.

I could see her perfect ass, her dripping pussy, and her beautiful face all staring at me. Wanting me. My cock throbbed for her. I wanted to grab my camera and get a shot, but my lust for her hypnotized me, drew me into her wet wanting pussy.

“Aooooooohhhh,” she gasped as the head of my cock spread her open and crawled inside of her body and connected us together.

 A soft growl left my chest. I felt like a wild animal. I embraced it and let out a long howl of unbridled enthusiasm. I gradually increased the speed and intensity of my thrusts. Her pussy was dripping wet and creamy already. I could see her juices clinging to the base of my cock as I thrust myself in and out of her hole.

“Oh, baby! I like this view. I can see your big dick fucking my tiny little pussy,” she exclaimed. I could feel her pussy begin to convulse on my cock. “Fuck yeah! Give it to me. Fuck this pussy baby! Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit, YES!”

I stared down at her. All I could see was her big round ass as the rest of her body hung down below her. It bounced with each thrust. I could not look away from it. I gave it a gentle smack and then grabbed a hold of her hips. Our bodies smacked together. Her pussy started to grunt at me and I could swear her little asshole gave me a wink. The sunset in front of me and its golden rays fell on Galatea. She looked just like the sex goddess she is. 

I grabbed her arms and pulled them back towards me until I had her hands in mine. My cock sunk deeper into her.

“Oh! Oh! Baby! Oh!” she screamed 

“Look at that sunset, baby,” I said to her as I continued to throw my cock into her gushing pussy. 

“AHHHHHHHHHHH!” she screamed as she came again, “Oh…god…baby…fuck yes…don't stop fucking me, don’t….stop…fucking me! AHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSS!”

I fucked her through her orgasm and felt her pussy tighten and release over and over. It started to become too much. I felt my climax building in my balls. It was only going to be a matter of moments before I exploded for her. 

“Oh, baby! I’m going to cuuumm!”

“MMMMMM fuck yes, baby! Cum in me! I want to feel you explode inside me. Do it! Fill me with your cum, baby. I want to feel you dripping down my leg. Fill me!”

Her filthy mouth pushed me over the edge and I shot stream after stream of cum deep inside of my beautiful wife. 

“MMMMMMMMMM YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” we both screamed in unison.

I kept thrusting in and out of her as she squeezed my cock with her pussy and drained my balls. We stood there panting and tried to regain our composure. She slid off of me. A river of my cum ran out of her pussy and started to drip down her leg. A hotter sight there was not. I wrapped my arms around her and we stood staring at the setting sun and reveling in the afterglow before gathering up all of our belongings and retreating from the cooling desert air and into our warm, snuggly, sleeping bag.

 

 

Published 
Written by DesertBeat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments