Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our First Time Dogging

"We'd been talking about dogging for a while."

26
11 Comments 11
31.4k Views 31.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story

We eased into the parking lot just at dusk. I turned off my headlights and drove across the lot with just the parking lights. There were three other cars already there, widely spaced around the edges of the lot. I parked in the middle of the biggest opening still left. I turned to my wife, “Are you ready, babe?”

“I don’t know. Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea.”

“We’ve been talking about it for weeks. I thought the idea excited you.”

“It does, but it scares me, too.”

“Well, we can leave whenever you want to. Do you want to go, or stay?”

She thought for a few seconds. “Let’s stay for a few minutes.” She wiggled around in her seat. “Should I do anything special?”

“Whatever you feel like, baby. It’s your show.” I reached over, and put my hand on the back of her neck and rubbed gently.

She sighed. “That feels nice.” She reached up and unbuttoned the top button of her blouse.

I turned, leaned over, and kissed her gently. She put her hand on the back of my neck and pulled me closer. 

I saw a flash of light and looked up. One of the car doors had opened on the other side of the lot, and someone got out. The door closed with a thud. I could just make out the person who’d gotten out; it looked like a guy.

Then the inside light went on in another of the cars. “Do you want to go take a peek, babe?”

“OK.” She got out of the car; I had turned off the interior lights, so it stayed dark. I got out, too, and we walked hand in hand over to the car with the light. 

By the time we got there, there were two other guys already there, bending over and looking in the windows. I could see two people inside. The guy was rubbing the breasts of the woman, through her blouse. The two guys outside were on her side of the car, leaning over to look in. We stopped on the guy’s side and watched. I put my arm around my wife’s waist.

She whispered to me, “She’s got really big breasts.”

“I’ll bet they’re not as nice as yours, though,” I whispered back.

Her hand crept up the front of her blouse to the second button. She waited a moment, watching, then unbuttoned it. She pulled the tails of her blouse out of her skirt, then pulled the front open a bit. The top of her white bra stood out against her skin.

The guy in the car had done some unbuttoning, too. His lady wasn’t wearing a bra, and her breasts were huge; DD-cups at least. He leaned over and began to suck on one of her nipples.

I slid my hand under the back of my wife’s blouse, then up until I could reach the side of her breast. I rubbed it through the bra. The two guys on the other side of the car had both looked over at her and noticed her open blouse and bra.

The woman in the car had moved one of her hands to the front of her guy’s pants and was rubbing his growing erection. I could feel mine growing, too.

Then the woman in the car took her blouse off, leaning forward as she did. Her breasts rested on her thighs as she slid her arms out of her sleeves. She tossed her blouse over the seat into the back, then slid down the seat a bit. The guy started kissing her nipple again and ran one hand up under her skirt.

I kissed my wife on the side of her neck. She unbuttoned the last button on her blouse and pulled it back more so that both of her bra-covered breasts were exposed. She whispered, “Should I take my blouse off, too?”

“Only if you want to. Maybe you ought to wait a bit, and see what happens in the car.”

He was pushing her skirt up as he slid his hand under it. She lifted her hips, grabbed the bottom edge, and pulled. The skirt slid up over her hips and wadded up around her waist. She had on a garter belt and stockings, but no panties. There was a dark patch of hair covering her pussy. His fingers started rubbing the middle of the hairy patch.

1HOTFilipinaGirl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1HOTFilipinaGirl

“I don’t think I’m ready for that,” my wife whispered. “I don’t think I can go that far.”

“You don’t have to, babe. Just do what you want. You can stop whenever you want to.”

The woman in the car rolled down her window. One of the guys reached in and touched her breast. She leaned forward and kissed his arm. He began to pull on her nipple.

The guy in the car took his hand away from the woman’s pussy and undid his pants. He slid them down to his knees; boxers, too. He had a largish cock that was fully erect. My wife whispered, “Yummy.”

I said, “Move over by his door. Maybe he’ll open his window, too.”

On the other side of the car, the woman was rubbing her clit, and the outside guy was pinching her nipple. The second guy had his pants open and was rubbing his cock. His was quite small; only about five inches or so. 

My wife moved over near the door and leaned over so her face was visible in the light. She licked her lips as she watched the guy stroking his cock. He looked at her, then rolled his window down, and said, “Hi.”

She said, “Hi. May I?”

“Sure.” She reached in and took hold of the end of his erection. She did tiny strokes up and down on the last two inches.

After a moment, he said, “Would you like a taste?” She looked at me, then nodded and took her arm out of the window. He opened the door. She leaned over and placed her lips on the tip of his cock. He put his hand on the back of her head as she let her lips slip down its length.

The woman next to him watched, then opened her door. The two guys both stepped forward, cocks in hand. She took both of them in her hands, kissed one, then the other. She alternated between them, kissing and sucking on the tips.

My wife was bent over, sucking the guy in the car. I moved behind her, flipped up the back of her skirt, and began to rub her bottom. She wiggled it at me as I did.

On the far side of the car, the woman had climbed out and was leaning over, sucking on one of the cocks, while the other guy was trying to roll a condom over the end of his cock. He finally got it on, and moved behind her, slipping it into her waiting pussy. He began to slam himself against her bottom. After just a minute, he stopped and pulled out. The end of the rubber was hanging down with a pool of cum in the end. 

The guy who she had been sucking told her, “Just a minute, darling, and I’ll give you a lot more of what you want.” He bent over, found a condom in one of his pants pockets, and rolled it on. He moved behind her and pressed it into her.

His cock was much larger than the first. She grunted as it went in, then said, “Oh, yeah, baby. That’s what mama needs.” He began sliding it in and out.

The guy in the car was watching the threesome as my wife sucked his cock. He was getting close and began to hump upward into her mouth. Then he said, “Cumming now!”

My wife lifted her face until only the tip was in her mouth, and began to suck. I could see his cock throbbing out his load between her lips, and I could see her swallowing as she tried to keep up. She got most of it; only a couple of drops crippled down the sides of his cock. She lifted her face, licked her lips, and said, “Thank you. That was yummy.” 

She stood up, turned toward me, and kissed me with her cum-soaked lips. She pulled her skirt down and said, “Let’s go home, baby.”

I took her hand, and we walked back to our car.

 

Published 
Written by bowser23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments