Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer Night Beach Walk

"Part 2: A summer night beach walk turns erotic"

3
2 Comments 2
8.1k Views 8.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words

We waited for this moment ever since we laid eyes on each other in the dorm hallway so many years ago.  The part of us we had been denying for so long was finally being satisfied.  After it was finished, you simply held me as the water fell.  You are too afraid of letting go or closing your eyes.  Afraid the moment will pass, and you’ll have to give me back to him all too soon.

We finally separate when the water begins to cool.  You re-dress into your swimming trunks and I in my cover-up.  Nervously we emerge from the shower.

“I’m sure they are still at the beach.  Quit being such a silly sally,” you tell me.

“I know. I just thought your mom would freak out if she caught us…hmmm...naked…together…in the shower.  I don’t really want to explain that one,” I confess.

“Ehhh…She’s seen worse,” you admit.

“Ohhh…” I am unsure of what you mean.

Everything about you makes me nervous and excited at the same time.  I blush thinking of the many past experiences I am sure you have had.  As the warmth fills my cheeks, I feel the warmth in my belly and down below spread as I remember our shower not five minutes before.  I knew you were experienced but I felt like screaming.  I try to play it cool, unwilling to let you see how utterly stunned I am by the intensity of my release.  They say marijuana is the gateway drug and I know you were my gateway.  I was hooked.  One time was never going to be enough.  I need more.  I need to see if you really could satisfy my darkness.  The real question was, can I satisfy yours?.

After dinner with your family, you grasp my hand and lead me outside.  I notice on your shoulder you are carrying a beach bag with several towels inside.  Once we reach the beach, we turn right and begin walking along the water's edge with our feet sinking into the wet sand.  As the sun disappears below the horizon, the quiet solitude of the darkness descends.  You find a section of the beach filled with large sand dunes.  You create a nest of sorts with the towels in the sand.  As we watch the moonlight on the waves you place your arm around my back and I place my head on your shoulder. 

The warmth of your body on my face and side stir my lust.  My heart begins pumping harder and harder until I am sure you can feel its intensity.  I kiss your neck once and then again and again.  I want more.  I need more.  I shrug out of your hold and wiggle into your lap and continue to kiss your neck.  I place my hands on your face and slide them down your back.  I feel the effect my kisses have on you.  Your erection grows until it presses uncomfortably against my inner thigh.  Craving your touch, I stretch out my legs and gather them around your back so that I am straddling your lap.

“I need you inside of me now,” I beg.

This is all the encouragement you need.  You quickly begin kissing me deeply, searching for my tongue.  Your kisses trail down my mouth to my neck and down my chest.  The hairs on my arms stand up and goosebumps are visible everywhere.  You dance your fingers over my labia, spreading my arousal around from my clit to my ass.  My hips intensely rotate to ride out the pleasure of your fingers.  You slip one finger into my cunt and slide me slightly on my side while supporting me with your arm.  Your thrusts start slow, but you quickly pick up the pace.  My body aches for you to push harder and faster.  My heart continues to pump faster, pushing blood to the surfaces of my skin.  Everything is warm, and my body is melting under your touch.

All too soon you snap your fingers out of me, leaving me frustrated and angry.  All of my former anxiety is replaced with a sense of urgency and desire.  Everything around me fades away.  I no longer care where we are or who is watching.  All that matters is forcing you to continue.  Before I can snatch your hand back, I catch you rummaging through your beach bag.  My blood chills as I see what appears out of the bag – a small pink plug.  I quickly swallow as I feel my sex warm, and my body responds by secreting more of my arousal.  The chill last only seconds as I see the incredible need in your eyes.  You feel it too.

AmaliaR
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmaliaR

Your hunger only serves to fuel mine.  Instantly, you spin me so that I am on my knees facing the ocean waves.  I realize in this moment I am yours.  I would follow your lead anywhere.  My arousal has made me your slave – your sex slave.  I can no longer focus on anything but your touch on my skin.  I turn slightly to see you free your cock from your swimming trunks.  I savor the image of your erection in my mind.  You tantalize my cunt with your erection by mirroring the actions of your finger minutes before.  Again, I flex my hips to press your cock into me.    

Smack! The force and sound of your hand on my ass cheek startle me.

“Did I ask you to move?” you yell. 

Stunned, I freeze.

“Answer me!”

“No…”

Smack!  Your hand cracks on my left cheek.

“No, Sir!”

“Good girl.  Now I am going to try something new.  I need you to hold very still and follow my directions quickly and without error.  Do you understand?”

“Yes, Sir,” I whisper.

My arousal begins to slowly drip from my clit onto the towel.  The intensity and audacity of your words create a thirst unlike anything before.  I am struck seeing my body respond in such a way.  Once again you continue your torturous pursuit of lubricating your cock with my desire.  Suddenly your hands are digging almost painfully into my hips.  The first thrust catches me off guard as you crash into me.  Your movements come hard and fast.  I can barely feel one thrust before another one is entering.        

Whap!

You pop my ass and you thrust your cock into me at an alarming rate.  I feel your cock pulse as I know you cannot keep up this luxurious pace.  To give yourself time to recharge, you push the head of the plug into my vulva and twist.  My hips begin to stir but remembering your commands, I stop.

“Good girl,” you praise.  You pull the plug out with a snap.  The plug is placed at the entrance to my ass.

“Push out and relax,” you instruct.

I follow your words exactly and you slowly press further and further until my ass encircles the base.  Quickly you are inside of me again, flowing in and out, mirroring the pull of the waves in front of us.  For a moment, I wonder if you are using them as a guide.  I feel you tickling the base of the plug to match your hips’ movements.  The feeling is too much, and my release builds to dangerous levels.  Feeling my pulses, you replace the plug with your cock.  I turn to see your face as your cock initially enters.  I catch a glimpse of a couple off in the distance walking in our direction.  All my normal character relinquished, I grow more aroused by the risk of it all.  I want others to know that you are mine and simply brag in the fact I’ve had someone like you.

I feel your movements tighten and quicken as you plunge into my ass.  Your fingers find my folds and you mirror your hand movements with your cock.  The added penetration is all my body needs to explode around your hand.  My screams are explosive and the couple on the beach freeze and stare.  Realizing what is happening, they quickly turn back in the direction they came.  Hearing my extasy, you lose control and release your load into my ass as my vaginal muscles clench onto your fingers. 

As you pull out, your cream oozes from my ass.  Once again, I see you reach into your bag, removing towels.  Slowly you clean the mess you created.  Stunned by the experience, I refuse to move.        

“Ha-ha…I give you permission to move now,” you say as you pull me backwards into your lap. 

Your arms wrap around me as I wiggle into position between your legs.  We use the next hour to catch our breath and simply sit quietly and watch the moon flicker over the ocean waves.  At some point, my breaths deepen, and I rest my head in the warmth of your chest and give myself over to sleep.

 

 

Published 
Written by Black_Widow23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments