Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Temptation In The Rocky Mountains

"Hectic morning turned into a temptation I couldn’t resist"

13
11 Comments 11
8.6k Views 8.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words

It wasn’t a typical morning.  I woke up late, hurried to get ready.  I filled my coffee cup before heading out the door to head to the office.  As I started my truck I noticed my gas gauge was on empty.  Not a big surprise the way my morning was going already.

As I pulled into the gas station, my attention was drawn to a nice ass leaning over a car cleaning her windshield.  I enjoyed the view as I filled my truck up.  I was so engrossed in watching her it took me a moment to realize she was staring right at me.  I gave a quick wink and nod at her, knowing I was busted. She blushed, gave me a giggle and a little grin back as she finished pumping her gas and got in her car.  I noticed another girl in the passenger seat when she went to get in.  They both waved at me with a big smile as they drove off.  “My day is getting better,” I thought to myself.

I made it to the office a little late.  I did some paperwork then headed out to do my rounds around the park.  When I walked back into the office around lunchtime, Sue, our campsite coordinator, flagged me down.

“Dan, can you please go over to campsite number thirty-four and help this lady?  She came in here earlier and was having tent issues and needed some help.”

“Sure, Sue, anything for you,” I said with a wink.

Sue gave me a raised eyebrow look with a crooked smile of her own.  She was feisty for an old bird.

I headed out the door and over to campsite thirty-four to see what the issue was.  As I parked out front of the campsite, I saw a car that looked very familiar.  It was on the tip of my brain when I heard a woman’s voice.

“You stupid piece of nylon,” she said, sounding exasperated.

I halted in my tracks as I approached her.  Seeing her bent over the pile of what should be a tent, I recognized that ass; it was the girl from the gas station this morning. 

“Need a hand?” I asked with a chuckle watching her fumble with the tent.

She spun around in surprise hearing my voice, her blonde hair sticking up from the static, as her jaw about hit the ground when she made eye contact.  I, of course, had a cat-who-ate-the-canary grin on my face.

“Oh,” she said as her cheeks blushed red.

“Let me help you with that,” I said.

She let out a deep breath and said, “Please; Lauren usually takes care of this stuff but she got called away on a family emergency and left me here to do it myself.”

“We will get it set up and ready in no time,” I said with a smile.

I reached out to take the pile of nylon she had in a mess.  She willing held it out to me and then let her hand slowly glide across mine as she let it go.  My eyes glanced up and met hers as she said, “Thank you so much,” with a teasing little giggle.

My cock twitched in my pants and my first thought was, ‘That little giggle could get you fucked.’

I quickly cleared my head; I was here on official park business. 

As we went about setting up her tent, her movements and actions were making my cock ache and I was trying very hard not to show her my cock was getting hard but that became a moot point when she brushed past me and let her ass brush against the front of my pants.

After about twenty minutes we had her tent set up and settled in her campsite and I was ready to go jerk off my aching cock.

“If that’s all you need, Miss, I’m off to lunch,” I said.

“Why don’t you let me make you a sandwich for all your help?” she said with a smoldering tone.

“Just doing my job, Miss,” I said with a grin.

“Taylor,” she said with a grin. “Please call me Taylor.”

“Thank you for the offer, Taylor,” I said, “But I am on the clock.”

“Then maybe you could stop back after you’re off the clock and I can make you dinner,” she said. “Lauren won’t be back until tomorrow and I could use the company for dinner.”

If my cock pressed against my pants any harder it would rip right through them. My head was swimming thinking, ‘Did she just proposition me?’

“I will do my best to try and swing back by after I get off,” I said with a grin.

“Please do,” she said with a hot-as-fuck smile.

The rest of my day was shot to hell.  I couldn’t get Taylor off my mind or more, what I wanted to do her.  As I finished up the day, my cock leaking and aching bad, I sat in my truck wondering if I should go over to her campsite or not. 

At the urging of my cock, I pulled out of the office parking lot and headed to lot number thirty-four.

I parked my truck in a park lot closet to Taylor’s campsite.  I pulled out my phone and sent a quick text, “I’ll be a little late but might have a good story to tell you when I get home.” 

I got a text back immediately, “Okay…Can’t wait to hear it,” with a little smiley with the tongue hanging out.

As I headed down the path of lot thirty-four my cock twitched hard in my pants as I saw Taylor sitting by the fire in a yellow sundress that was a bit out of season for the approaching fall weather but she looked smoking hot.

My first thought, of course, was I wondered if she had any panties on under that sundress and my second, I was going to find out.

I was somewhat grateful that I stepped on a twig and it made a loud enough snapping noise that she turned around and looked right at me.  My cock started to ache again as a hot-as-fuck smile spread across her face when she saw me.

“Dinner is just about ready; I’m glad you could make it.  Please have a seat as I finish up here,” she said as she gestured to a chair right behind her. “Hope you like chili.”

“Chili sounds good,” I said as I took a seat in the chair.

“I hope you’re hungry,” she said as she looked over her shoulder at me.

“I’m very hungry,” I said with a hint of a growl.

“Good,” she playfully said back.

She stood up slowly, rising with her knees but still bent over at the hip, as she stirred the pan over the fire.  Her ass right in my face, I wanted to reach out and grab it but held myself back.  As she stood there a brief gust of wind lifted her skirt, exposing her perfectly round ass and pussy covered in a white silky thong.

My jaw dropped as she said, “Oops,” and giggled, then slowly slid her skirt back down over her ass.  I adjusted myself in my chair to ease my now throbbing hard cock wanting out of my pants.

‘Fuck’, was all I could think.

Shortly after, she handed me a bowl of chili and I am not sure how I managed to keep up the small talk as we finished eating.

“That was delicious,” I said as she collected my empty bowl.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it, ummm,” she said then stared at me.

It took me a moment until I understood and then said, “Dan.”

The sun was beginning to dip down below the trees and the fire cast a lovely glow over Taylor.  I sat there quietly as she put the dinner stuff away and heard her ask, “Do you want some dessert, Dan?”

“As long as it’s sweet,” I said with a smirk.

She walked over to me like a cat stalking its prey and stood right in front of me.  I could see the flickering fire through her little dress and my cock was harder than ever.  She reached down and grabbed the bottom of her sundress and pulled it up over her panties.  “Why don’t you try this and see if its sweet enough for you?” she said seductively.

I didn’t need to be asked twice.  I reached up and let my fingers slide up and down her little pussy.  She inhaled sharply as my fingers teased her through her panties.  I was pleased to see they were already wet.

“Someone has been having naughty thoughts, haven’t they?” I asked while I teased her.

“Mmmhmm,” she murmured as she bit her lower lip.

I ran my hand down the outside of her right thigh to behind her knee and lifted it, placing her foot on the arm of the chair.  I could smell her sweet musky scent as she now stood spread before me.  I slid my finger down the edge of her panties which made her whole body quiver.  I smirked in satisfaction as I slid her panties to the side.

I reached around and gripped her ass and pulled her dripping pussy to my mouth.  I quickly went to work sucking and tasting her sweet juices as they covered my tongue. 

Her hands came up and gripped my head on either side and pulled me into her pussy greedily.  She moaned deeply as her eyes closed and her head fell back.  Her hips started to move with my tongue and ground hard on my face.

Her smell was intoxicating and made me moan deep into her pussy that was smothering my face.

“Ohh God,” she purred as my tongue flicked across her hard little clit.

I stopped for a very brief moment to say, “You're going to get more than this.”

I wanted to taste her sweet cum so my tongue went to work extra hard on her little clit.  Her body started to jerk uncontrollably and her hips rammed her pussy hard against my mouth.  Her hands gripped my head hard and held my mouth tight against her pussy.

“Yes, yes, yes,” she began chanting as her body started to lose control, “I’m going to cum!”

“Mmmm,” I moaned into her pussy.

“Ohhh, Dan!” she screamed as her body went over that edge and she came hard on my tongue.

I greedily sucked her sweet pussy cream from her as she squirmed uncontrollably.

When I had finished tasting her sweet cream I stood up, pulled her in front of me and bent her over the chair.  Her hands immediately went out and braced herself on the back of it.

I reached down and my hand ran smoothly across her perfect ass cheek.  Her back arched and pushed it up towards me.  I raised my hand and slapped that pretty white cheek.  She let out a slight squeal followed by a wicked giggle.

“So, who is the little slut?” I asked.

“I am,” she purred back at me.

“I’m going to fuck you like one, too,” I growled.

“Please,” was all she whimpered.

I reached up and grabbed a hold of her white silk panties and yanked them hard so they ripped from her body.  I quickly stuffed them in my pocket knowing what I would use them for later.  I quickly undid my zipper and pulled my aching, hard cock out.  I took the head and slowly ran it up and down her dripping wet pussy lips. 

“Ohhh, yesss,” she purred as her hips pushed back on the head of my cock.

“You want it?” I asked.

“Yes, please,” she said with a pleading tone.

“Tell me how bad you want it,” I growled as I continued to tease her with the head of my cock.

“Please, I need your hard cock inside of me,” she begged.

I growled deeply hearing her plea and grabbed a hold of her hips as I slid my cock inside of her.  She gasped as I slowly filled her up.  When I was balls deep, I slid back out and then back in.  I picked up the pace, fucking her faster and faster.  Her whimpers echoed around the campsite as she greedily took my cock. 

Her hips began to push back hard on my cock, driving it deeper into her tight pussy.  I grunted loudly feeling her lips wrapped around my hard shaft.

As we moved together fucking, I knew I wasn’t going to last much longer.  I started to moan repeatedly and when she looked over her shoulder and said, “Give me your cum, Dan, fill my pussy!” that was it.

“You want my cum?” I growled back at her.

“Yes, I do, give it to me,” she begged.

I grabbed her hips hard and pounded her tight little pussy harder.  It didn’t take me long before my whole body was shaking and I was pumping her pussy full of my hot seed.  Our moans echoed off each other around the campsite until they subsided, followed by deep breaths.

I slowly slid my cock out of her and stood back watching my cum drip from her pussy by the flickering firelight.  I tucked my cock back in my pants and admired the rosy handprint on her white cheek.

She stayed bent over the chair for a couple minutes, catching her breath I think.  When she finally turned around she sank into the seat. 

“That was very satisfying, Dan,” she said with a smirk.

“How long are you here for?” I asked her.

“Through the week,” she said.

“I might have more in store for you,” I told her.

“I hope so,” she said with a wicked smile.

“I need to get headed home,” I said with a wink.

“Thanks for the entertaining evening,” she said with a wink back.

As I made my way back down the path from Taylor’s campsite, I reached in my pocket and pulled her wet panties out.  I sniffed them momentarily before putting them back in my pocket and said, “I know just what to do with you,” as I patted them in my pocket.

Eleonores
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eleonores

 

 

Published 
Written by LK213
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments