Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Park Adventure

"A walk in the park turns into a wet adventure"

4
2 Comments 2
8.2k Views 8.2k
670 words 670 words

Kara. Her dark long tresses called me to her, even when I knew she was not long to be part of my life. Kara. No matter my resolve to stop seeing her, one look from her and I was once again smitten and under her spell. 

I had been looking forward to spending time with her but she called and cancelled due to a friend that wanted to go out and chat about a breakup. My roommate sensed the opportunity to drag me out and didn’t waste much time. “Let’s go cruise and chat with girls. She won’t say you two are dating anyway, so what will it hurt?” I agreed and off we went. Out and about, teenage life at its best, a car, freedom and a large number of girls to act like fools in front of!

The night was perfect and we had a great time trying to get the girls to stop and chat, flirting and watching the various cars (as boys are wont to do). Toward the later hours, my friend and I were parked in a fast-food lot watching the cruise scene and working on a Coke when Kara pulled in with her friend. All it took was a wink and a smirk and I ditched my roommate with her friend and off Kara and I went. 

At the end of the cruise strip there was a large park that was off limits after 11 pm.  Feeling that we wouldn’t get caught, we parked behind a berm of landscaping and wandered off into the park. Kisses grew more fervent and soon we were shedding clothes and kissing and licking every newly exposed inch of skin. She was hot and tasted both sweet and slightly salty. Kara moaned as I kissed and licked my way into her inner thighs, and then slowly ran my tongue up her from her ass to her clit. Grabbing my head, she pulled me right into her pussy and shuddered through her first orgasm. 

We were both very excited, and a bit like meercats looking around to make sure we didn’t get unexpected visitors. I pulled her up onto my mouth as she straddled my face and began to grind her pussy onto my lips as I gripped her sweet round ass and kept her firmly in place. As she leaned back Kara grabbed my hard cock and decided two could play this game. Flipping over, she hurriedly yanked my shaft out of my shorts and shoved it in her wet warm mouth. I had always sworn that I was halfway to heaven when my cock was in her mouth and that night was no exception. The contrast of the cool early fall mountain air and grass and her warm mouth was what teenage boys' wet dreams are made of. As I grew close to flooding her mouth with my cum, we both heard something and froze.

KimClarkk
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimClarkk

A hissing sound grew and grew, then broke into the ‘Shik-sheik-shik ‘ of sprinters on timers. The midnight bell had rung and we broke for our shed clothes and sprinted for the car as we quickly became drenched. Laughing at the happenchance of it, all we ran up the side of the berm...

...to find the local police parked behind my car with spotlights on it. We slid to a stop--me in jeans and nothing else, her in panties and nothing else, both carrying clothes (which she quickly pulled up over her sweet naked breasts). We stood frozen, as did the officers as they stared back at us. Then they both busted up in laughter, turned and walked back to the police car, backed out, and drove off. 

Many other adventures awaited Kara and me, but for this evening, we decided to retire to my apartment and not risk being arrested. To this day, I still wonder if the police retell the story from their perspective. I will always remember our wet midnight run for the rest of my life. 

 

Published 
Written by a_Shy_Guy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments