Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cottage Quickie

"A visit to the cottage has some exciting moments"

47
12 Comments 12
19.1k Views 19.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words

It was a beautiful, hot day as we all sat on the dock. Every summer we visit my wife's sister Lori and her husband Ed at their lake house. It is a great place on the water with a large dock and fantastic lakefront view. We spent time swimming with the kids and soaking up the sun.

Lori looked great in her bikini top and short skirt. She is about to turn Fifty, eight years older than my wife, and still looks closer to thirty-five. Both of them have great skin, great bodies and look younger than they are. Being six years older than my wife I am closer in age to Lori than to my wife. Lori and I had hit it off right away and had a strong sexual tension the first time we met. My wife always teased that if I had met Lori first that she and Ed would be stuck together. I know Ed would not have a problem with that.

 I came out of the water and sat down, looking for my drink. I was not worried about towelling off. The heat of the sun would dry me in minutes. Lori came over, sat next to me and held out my drink. As I went to take the glass she kept her hand on it, leaving her fingers under mine, and gave me a sly grin. She slowly relaxed her grip, slowly trailing her fingers under mine. She touched my foot with hers.

”Thanks,” I said with a smile. “I was looking for that.”

”Is that all you were looking for?” she teased.

“I am always looking for more from you,” I teased back.

”Maybe you should look harder,” she whispered. 

We gazed at each other, fucking with our eyes, when Ed called me.

”Hey, time to do your job.. kids are getting hungry,” he said.

Every visit I am head chef, master of the bbq, and responsible for getting supper prepared and ready.

 I stood up and turned slightly towards Lori as I adjusted the bulge in my shorts. Her eyes were locked on it as I moved my semi-hard cock to a less obvious position and I watched as she ran her tongue over her lips. I smiled and walked away, heading for the house, as my wife started to get up to join me.

”Wait for me,” Lori called. “I'll give you a hand.”

She gestured to my wife to sit down and started to follow me.

”Are you sure Lori?” my wife asked. “We usually do the supper.”

”You just keep an eye on Ed,” Lori replied. “ I know he’s been keeping an eye on you all day.”

My wife giggled as Ed blushed. They both went into the water with the kids as we headed for the house, Lori close on my heels. As we approached the stairs leading onto the deck I gestured for Lori to go first.

”After you.”

”You just want to watch my ass as I go up the stairs,” she teased.

”You are correct,” I replied. “So give me a show.”

She went up slowly, lifting her skirt slightly, giving me a full view of her ass and bikini-covered pussy. She made sure to sway slightly, rolling her hips, making her ass stick full out at me. When she reached the top she looked back with a big smile, stuck her hip out and touched her ass with a finger.

”Ssss.... hot,” she giggled.

 I laughed and told her I agreed. We went into the house and as I turned to the kitchen heard her lock the door. I looked over at her as she gave me a sexy grin and pointed to the counter full of fully prepared food.

”I got everything ready earlier. It usually takes you about twenty minutes, right?”

”About that,” I replied.

”So.... we have twenty minutes,” she said as she pointed to the lake, “before anybody notices.”

 She stepped over and put her arms around my neck, pushing into me. She pushed her mouth onto mine. My hands went to her waist then slid around to her ass as our tongues twirled in my mouth. I moved my hands up and grabbed her breasts, cupping them. It made her moan slightly. She moved her hands down and pulled off her bikini bottom. She pushed them up to my face.

”See how fucking wet you make me,” she whispered. “I want you so fucking bad.”

IvyRadke
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvyRadke

She pushed me to the sink, below a large window with a full view of the lake and stairs, and tugged my shorts down. I stepped out of them and stood fully nude as she looked at my throbbing shaft.

“Fuck... I love how big you are,” she growled. “She always teases me about that.”

She turned me slightly as she dropped to her knees and told me to keep an eye out the window. She wrapped her hands around my cock and started stroking it as she looked up at me.

”I have wanted to do this all day, ” she said as her mouth covered my swollen head.

She stroked as she sucked, dropping one hand down to cup my balls as I looked out the window. Her mouth and tongue were fantastic, sucking and swirling, making my swollen shaft throb. She worked hard to take my whole cock in but could not handle the entire eight inches of thick meat. She sucked faster, focusing on the head, and squeezed my balls gently. I could feel my cum building.

 I stopped her and pulled my cock out, rubbed the spit-covered head over her face and chin and told her stand up.

”Don’t worry,” I teased. ”You will get to taste me.”

I turned her towards the sink and lifted her skirt, bending her over slightly. I ran my hand over her wet pussy. I pushed two fingers into her as I reached around with my other hand and grabbed her big, heavy breast. I squeezed and lifted it as my fingers pumped in and out of her juicy hole. I pulled my fingers out and grabbed my cock. I lined it up and pushed into her.

“Oh fuck, yes... fuck me... give me that cock,” she moaned.

”Oh, you’re getting this cock, Lori...  you’re getting all of it,” I growled as I rammed it into her.

She gasped loudly as my thick cock pushed into her hot, silky channel, filling her up. She leaned forward and moaned as I slowly fucked her pussy, pulling back slowly and then ramming it in. My hands squeezed and massaged her big tits. I kept an eye on the window as we fucked. I could see her face in the reflection. I loved the feeling of her tight pussy on my swollen shaft.

”God, your cock is so fucking big,” she groaned. “Give it to me hard.”

I dropped her big glorious globes and grabbed her hips as I pounded her hard. Her head bounced around and her shoulders shook as  my cock pounded her insides, making her grunt and moan. I felt her pussy clamp me as she came. She groaned loudly and pushed  her ass into me as she climaxed, taking as much cock as I could give her. I felt my cum building as her orgasm began to subside.

I pulled out, turned her around, and pushed her onto her knees. I grabbed her hair and pulled her mouth onto my cock.

”Suck me...  suck my fucking cock,” I urged.

She sucked and slurped as I grabbed her head and started fucking her mouth. She gagged slightly a few times as I pumped my hips, thrusting my whole cock down her throat.

”Fuck, Lori... take my cock... suck it good.”

I felt her hand on my balls, gently squeezing, and let go of her head. She pulled away gasping and looked up at me.

”Cum in my mouth... give me that fucking load... I want to fucking taste you.”

I grabbed my shaft and jerked my cock into her open mouth. The cum streamed out over her tongue and down her throat. She swallowed quickly and kept her mouth open as I pumped my cock empty. She swallowed and took me back into her mouth, sucking every drop out of me as my body relaxed. She licked me clean before wiping her chin and sucking the remains from her hand. She gave me a huge smile and stroked my cock with her hand.

”That was worth the wait,” she said before giving my cock one last lick.

She stood up and checked the window as I pulled my shorts back on. Ed was almost at the stairs. I went to the bathroom as she pulled on her bikini bottom. When I came out Ed was heading back down the stairs with some beer and Lori was getting the steaks ready to go on. She kissed me and gave my cock a squeeze.

”Hey, time to do your job and light that bbq, ” she giggled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments