Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Idle Exhibitionist

"The Idle Play Series - no. 6"

15
10 Comments 10
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Little Leora flicked a quick glance up to the spot above the television on the wall. She was stretched out on the large, curving sofa in her living room. The chubby small dog was sprawled on a rug on the floor. It was sleeping soundly even if the television was on. The TV was always on.

She was looking rather cute this evening in her new eyeglasses. Paul had finally made her go get her eyes checked. Now they knew why she was always squinting when watching the tube. She was nearsighted. She cried when she found out but Paul was extra sweet this time and she soon decided that she looked ultra pretty with glasses. That was all there was to that.

When she stood in front of the wall mirror in the guest room she could see herself so much better. She really thought she was even prettier than she ever knew before as she brushed her long, straight brunet hair. But she did notice that there was a bit of plumpness she could see and feel in her thighs now. And her cheeks were rounder when she smiled. Paul would tell he loved her added bits because he wanted more and more of his little one.

So now, while she watched the screen on the wall, she noticed more clearly the "hidden" camera that they had put up to catch her and anyone else in the apartment. This one was on, along with all the other ones, all of the time. Except during maintenance. Even in the bathroom. She had become so used to them months ago. But now she was noticing the cameras more easily. She could see them. She knew they were there.

Leora was wearing her silky red camisole on top, covering her small, conical breasts. Down below was nothing. Just a bare innie pussy displayed for anyone to see. She did have on a pair of white anklets to keep her feet warm and clean on the wood floors. This was what she normally wore at home most of the time showing off her soft creamy skin. She knew she was letting everyone see.

And she smiled as she watched the screen, knowing the camera would catch her smile and her hand curling down into her slit as her legs were pulled up and bent with the bottom leg pushed farther forward exposing her cunny and her delicate fingers gingerly touching herself. Leaning back and wondering who was enjoying watching her princess flesh. Wondering how many were wanting her pretty body the way her Paul wanted her. Or her friend Masha.

The doorbell rang. The dog was barking now as it scrabbled across the front room floor to the hallway. Someone was at the apartment entryway door.

Quickly Leora grabbed up her leggings, pulled them up to cover her legs up over her creamy slitty, and went out into the lighted hallway. When she opened the door it was a delivery man. He was carrying a bag from which he took a cardboard pizza box from the pizzeria down the street. He put it on the table there in the hall. A grin was on his face. He always liked delivering to this address. Leora was always so pretty wearing revealing clothing. And she often had the scent of an aroused girl that he loved to sniff on the air.

She paid him with a credit card making sure he got his tip.  She smiled and touched his arm as he reluctantly started to leave. He had other deliveries to make. He was beginning to close the door as she held the dog back with a tiny foot. Then she giggled, furtively glancing over to the camera that covered this hallway.

Leora pushed the door shut, dropped to her knees, and pulled his hand to make him put down his delivery bag. She reached to his trousers and pulled the fly zipper down. He didn't know what to do but he was not in charge. Little Leora was. She pulled out his lengthening prick and began jacking it as fast as she could. She was terribly eager and so turned on knowing full well that others were watching. It was so arousing even to a shy young princess. 

Her lips sucked in his hardness and she twisted the shaft with her tiny hands while nipping the purple head of his cock. One hand pushed the sniffing dog away. He reluctantly went to the corner and settled down while she was getting the attention she needed. The pup was used to being ignored while his mummy played. Now she was attending to the delivery boy's needs as well.

The cameras also picked up sound so viewers could hear the groans of the young man and the slurping of little Leora's drooling sloppy sucking. His hands were holding her long tresses, forcing her to take the length of his rod. She didn't mind. She was proud to be a good little cock sucker.

09SecretaryAnaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
09SecretaryAnaTS

She knew he was about to spurt out his jism. She grasped it in two hands squeezing it tightly as he cried out. Then she jerked her wet fingers down and back up and his cream shot out and into her waiting mouth. Gripping and then releasing, getting all of the good stuff, until he was completed and she had her own little tremors in her sticky wetness.

That was enough of a show for now she decided. She rose up and stuffed his softening member back into his pants. She let him zip himself up, not wanting to pinch anything by accident. She grinned as he thanked her over and over, picking up his delivery bag and exiting the apartment.

Then she went into the kitchenette area and put the box on the table. Skipping over to her phone she hit an often called number and spoke to Masha. She giggled as she told her friend to come over quickly or the food would be cold. She knew that Masha's boyfriend, Sasha, was busy.

She had put the pizza out on the dining table when the door bell rang once again. Giggling, she pranced into the hallway and let her friend come into the warm, inviting apartment. Masha was wearing a short jacket over a tee shirt and tights. She tossed her sandals off leaving just anklets for the cool floor. The jacket Leora hung in the closet.

The young ones hugged tightly and then they joined hands and twirled around a bit as the pup barked with glee. They grabbed the pizza box and lots of napkins as they went into the guest room. It was fun to sit on the soft futon with the full wall mirror showing the girls their pretty selves as they ate or played. Leora tossed a treat for the dog as the two girls settled cross-legged there on the cushions, the pie between them.

Both girls were chattering at the same time between large bites of the pizza just now cooled enough so as not to burn the roofs of their mouths. Right at the same time they both had a bit of sauce drip from their slices and land on their tops. Leora shrugged and pulled her camisole off over her jiggling titties. Masha followed suit, getting rid of the tee shirt and displaying her slightly larger upright boobies. As they each took up another slice of pizza their nipples were getting perky and hard.

After they had all they wanted they both groaned a bit complaining that they were going to get fat. Neither one believed that. Not in a million years. They were pretty little things. Made to be princesses and kittens. Leora put the closed box on a table and then shyly sat down beside her friend after taking a surreptitious peek at the the camera covering this room. She caressed Masha's leg and, without asking, she leaned down and began nuzzling and sucking on erect nipples. Her friend's head fell back with mouth wide and she sprawled down on the futon.

Leora pulled Masha's tights off down her long legs freeing her of all her clothing except the anklets. Her own leggings were swiftly discarded as well. Both girls were lying closely, tightly together, making out with whimpers and kisses. Both were wriggling fingers into each other's tight pussies. Abruptly, as one, they twisted up onto the futon and spread their legs into a scissoring venture, rubbing each other's cunny juicily against the other one. Each girl pinched and flicked the nipples of their loving friend.

They continued for as long as they needed to do so. As long as they needed the fun and the passion. They rubbed vigorously their dripping pussies and clits with delight. They moaned and then smiled. They kept getting the pleasure they wanted until they could take no more, their young bodies tired and fulfilled. Then, with laughter and groans quickly changing back and forth, they each erupted, shivering and shaking. They collapsed together. 

They laid there for some time and then began giggling as the dog barked. He was scrambling out to the hallway.

Leora grinned toward the camera as both girls arose and put on their tops and bottoms. The girls were so sweaty and damp. But surely Paul would never notice. Surely.

Then little Leora laughed and they both took the pizza into the kitchen. Maybe someone would want to have something to eat.

 

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments