Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jaq Dresses The Part

"St Trinian's evening..."

16
18 Comments 18
44.7k Views 44.7k
811 words 811 words
Famous Story

Author's Notes

"The tale of a St Trinian's night at the club."

Friday night at our club was a themed night, the theme was St Trinian's. I arrived home a little after six in the evening. Jaq had been home for a while and was already dressed. Her outfit was navy panties, white school socks, a white blouse and a short navy skirt. I showered and within half an hour we were on our way to the club.

We arrived at seven thirty, the club was filling up nicely with all the ladies in schoolgirl outfits. As usual, Jaq was looking as sexy as anyone and was attracting many admiring glances. We made our way to the bar and ordered our drinks. As I went to pay, the barman informed me that they had been paid for by Alex.

Alex was a dear friend of ours that had recently lost his wife. We had never played together before but had decided that we would when the time was right. The music was good and everyone was dancing and enjoying the evening. Jaq was dancing with Alex as I watched on.

The music changed to a slow number and I could see Alex had his hand up Jaq's short skirt. I could tell she was enjoying herself as she glanced over and winked at me.

The music stopped at ten thirty due to noise levels and the neighbours. Jaq came over and whispered to me that she was very aroused and needed to play. Now I knew Alex was bi-sexual and he said would love to come back to ours for a little playtime. A little while later, the three of us were on our way back to our place.

We arrived home at around eleven and I fixed drinks for the three of us. Jaq suggested she go upstairs while Alex and I finished our drinks. The door was ajar when we got upstairs and the sight that greeted us was lovely. Jaq was lying on the bed with her hand down her navy panties, stroking her pussy. 

Alex and I both stripped and were both sporting impressive hard-ons. Jaq looked at me and I knew what she wanted to see. She loves watching me with a guy and gets really turned on by watching. I knelt in front of Alex and licked the tip of his now leaking cock making him moan with pleasure. Jaq was busy watching and her hand was most certainly going to bring her to orgasm.

SonyaKeller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SonyaKeller

We moved onto the bed so Jaq could join in if she wanted. I continued to suck the big cock as Jaq reached over and cupped his balls. I felt the cock twitch in my mouth. Jaq gently squeezed his balls as Alex shot his load in my mouth.

Jaq wanted to share and we entered into a passionate kiss, sharing the load I had just received. Jaq asked Alex if he would mind cleaning her pussy of my cum as this was her favourite way to orgasm, Alex of course agreed.

Alex sat on a chair as Jaq sucked my cock to full hardness, I tugged her navy panties down and got to work. I fucked Jaq while she had her legs over my shoulders, giving her maximum penetration of my thick cock. Before too long, I shot a huge load into Jaq's willing pussy.

Jaq beckoned Alex over. The cum was oozing from her and her hairy pussy was covered. Alex wasted no time and was soon between Jaq's legs cleaning my mess from her.

Alex was obviously doing a grand job, I lost count of the amount of orgasms she had. Once Alex had finished, I thought that would be the end of the evening. Jaq had other plans.

Jaq went to her toy box and produced her big black strap-on. Jaq then knelt us on the bed and fastened our hands to the headboard. She was now going to fuck the two of us.

I felt the cold lube on my arse, this was soon followed by the tip of her strap-on being inched into me. Now, I am used to this and was soon enjoying myself as Jaq fucked me like a little whore. She only stopped after I had shot cum all over the bed.

Alex was next. Jaq lubed him up and was soon treating him to much of the same. I positioned myself under Alex and sucked his flaccid cock as Jaq fucked him. Alex was not flaccid for long. I felt his cock stiffen and I soon received his second load into my mouth.

Alex thanked us and we said our goodbyes. Alex said he felt much better for being with us but disappointed that we did not play together when his wife was alive.

Alex has now met a lovely lady who I am sure will join us in the near future.

Published 
Written by colin123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments