Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Steamed Windows

"Banter turns into more than flirting after a drive"

8
3 Comments 3
6.2k Views 6.2k
914 words 914 words

Author's Notes

"This is my first story I’ve written! So let me know what you think"

A long day at Uni has ended with me checking myself out in my mirror, getting ready for a drive with Jacob - my best friend of five years. 

Red booty shorts and a black vest top. My go to outfit for relaxing. Shows my arse and legs off. Broad hips. Narrow waist and small tits. Not much, but a handful.

Things had been getting a bit heated between us. Side eye glances, steamy playlists and hands grazing thighs while changing gears. Some teasing here and there and flirting that we play off as banter. 

Tonight might be different. Every time I receive a text from him, warmth spreads through me. My heart beats and my breathing gets heavy. Who knows what can happen while driving in the dark?

Two beeps of a horn wake me up. I grab my keys, say bye to my house mates and get into Jacob’s car. 

And off we go. 

 

It starts off as it always does. Laughing, grabbing a Starbucks through a drive through and a cheeky caress of the thigh. 

Biting my lip, I tighten my legs and look out the window. Jacob chuckles under his breath, he knows what he’s doing to me. 

He parks up at our usual spot. A hill overlooking the city, the flats and houses almost looking like stars. The sexual tension is suffocating. 

Jacob is just staring at me, biting his lip. His hand getting higher and higher up my thigh. Shorts like these give easy access. Very easy. The whole point of wearing them. 

I’m so close to jumping him. My thighs open slowly. Waiting. My right hand crosses the centre console, past the gear stick and hand break. Straight for his crotch. Jacob holds his breath, I’ve never been that daring before. 

I turn to face him. Get close. I nibble on his ear, sigh and mutter ‘Right here or in the back seat?’

With a strangled groan, Jacob gets out of the car and I follow. He settles himself into the centre seat, I straddle him. He grabs my arse and pulls me close. My crotch grazing his hard cock, tight in his jeans. 

We start kissing, biting each other lips. Pulling it between my teeth causing him to moan in anticipation. His arm reaches around behind me to pull my hair out of its tie. He grabs the hair at the nape of my neck and pulls. Exposing my neck and throat him. Nibbling and sucking. Leaving no marks but tightening my core. 

I pull off my top desperate for our skin to touch. Unclasping my bra just as quick. His hands go straight to my tits. Twisting my nipples as he brings his mouth to them. I feel Jacobs breath, hot. Damp. His lips close around it. Sucking while rubbing the other. 

SerenaRoades1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SerenaRoades1

I lean back in pleasure. Grinding on him. Desperate, needy, moaning. He swaps but not for long. 

I pull off his shirt and start working on the buckle of his jeans. Releasing his cock. I lick my lips at the sight of it as it springs out of his boxers. 

I grasp his length and start stroking, he head goes back. Eye closed. I smirk at the position I’ve got him in, making him want me after so long. 

I reach into the pocket on the back of the drivers seat for a condom. I unwrap it as Jacob watches me like a hawk. Panting as I roll it down his member. 

Shorts for easy access, made more easy with me wearing no underwear. I don’t have the patience to pull them off. 

I brace my arms on the top of the seats as I lower myself down. Closing my eyes as his dick stretches me. Jacob grabs my hips as I’m taking too long. 

 

Tonight isn’t the night for slow and steady or care. Tonight is raw, rough and passionate. 

Leaning back and grabbing the headrests I let Jacob do the work. 

He fucks like a beast in heat. Hard, fast thrusts in. Taking his time on the way out. Driving me wild with need. 

I reach for between my legs. Rubbing to bring myself closer to the edge, resulting in a slapped hand from Jacob. I do as I’m told and move my hand back. My grip tightening on the head rests. 

Shoulder chaffing on the fabric just makes it better - that little bit of pain. 

Looking down I watch Jacobs dick thrusting in and out of me. Making a slapping sound each time his groin meets mine. I tighten my core and drag my nails down his side to encourage him to speed up. 

Pulling my body against his, He lifts me up and down. Making me bounce on him. One arm wrapped around my waist and the other pulling my hair. Groaning. Unable to move or do anything with my arms pushes me over the edge. I cum on his dick. Vagina tightening as he goes faster to meet me. 

With an animal like moan, he comes. Resting his forehead on my collarbone. Sweat dripping off the both of us. We notice that the windows are steamed up, we’re sticking to each other and Jacob slowly pulls out of me and we sit there panting for a minute. 

 

Tangling my finger through his hair I sigh in satisfaction. 

Jacob looks up and says “Same time again next week?”

Published 
Written by hotmess_ina_car
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments