Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teen and MILF Have Quickie Sex at Work

"A teen boy who works with his voluptuous MILF neighbor has quickie sex with her at work."

38
8 Comments 8
21.2k Views 21.2k
2.9k words 2.9k words

My name is Jimmy, and I had just turned sixteen years old at the time the events in this story occurred. I live with my parents, Dale and Betty, and younger sister, Melanie, in the town of Huntington, West Virginia, which is on the western side of the state, right next to Kentucky.

My father is an auto mechanic, and my mother works in her hair salon in our modest home, in a working-class neighborhood on the outskirts of town. We’re a blue-collar family and, like most of our neighbors, are likely considered to be rednecks by most outsiders.

Our next-door neighbors are Wyatt, who works for the sanitation department, and Olivia, who works as a stocking supervisor at a large grocery store in our area. Their son, Colton, is two years older than me, and his sister, Jenny, is my age. They have been our best friends for as long as I can remember, and we use their small above ground pool in the summers.

Dad agreed to help me buy a used car after I turned sixteen, but only after I got a job to pay for maintenance, gas, and insurance. I had worked a few construction jobs during the summers, but I needed a steady job that wouldn’t interfere with high school.

I was over at the neighbors using their pool one day during the summer I turned sixteen, and when I mentioned that I needed a job, Olivia said, “Maybe you could come and work with me, Jimmy. I supervise the evening shift of stockers at the grocery store, and I’ve got an opening on my crew for one of the part-time positions. The work can get heavy sometimes, but you could work maybe three hours a night, and you’d still have time for school and homework. What do you say?”

That was a great opportunity, and I replied, “Wow, thanks, Mrs. P., that sounds perfect for me.”

Then she added, “I can see that you’ve really grown into a mature young man, and since we’ll be working together, you can call me Olivia or Liv.”

I was a little suspicious about her comment about me having grown into a mature young man since I knew that the bathing suit I was wearing can get almost transparent when wet, and I noticed that she had been glancing at me all afternoon. I’m not that big and muscular of a guy, but I was blessed with a big cock, that is also big on soft. My thick, uncircumcised cock is over six inches long on soft, and hardens to almost nine inches. And my big, lemon-sized balls hang low and look tantalizing swinging between my legs with my cock.

Liv is a sexy-looking woman, in a kind of trashy way. She’s a big woman, at five feet and nine inches tall and weighing about one hundred and forty-five pounds. Her face looks a little like the actress, Uma Thurman, and her naturally blonde hair complements her blue eyes. She’d be classier looking if she had a more-flattering hairstyle and didn’t wear so much makeup.

At forty years old, Liv is about the same age as my mother, and they both have a few extra pounds in all the right places. I hadn’t had any meaningful experiences with girls at that point, so it was hard to judge, but I’m guessing that Liv’s breasts are at least DDs. I couldn’t help staring at her breasts in the bikini she was wearing, just like she was staring at my crotch.

Her breasts look like two honeydew melons jiggling and swaying on her chest, and she dresses in a way to show them and her cleavage off, which adds to her trashiness. I don’t mean anything bad about Mom or Liv, but both are kind of cheap looking in the way they display their big breasts and show off their asses in tight clothes.

I started working for Liv the next night, and I learned my responsibilities very quickly. She stayed close to make sure I was doing okay, and I was sure she noticed me gawking at some of the customers when I was stocking shelves. At about 9:00 pm she asked me to follow her to the back. The warehouse area covers most of the length of the store, behind the customer shopping area, and there is a utility room next to the breakroom in the very back.

They keep the utility room locked since there are tools and other items that would be attractive to thieves, but as a supervisor, Liv has a key. I followed her into the room, and she locked the door behind us. She sat on some boxes, and patted the box next to her, indicating for me to sit down.

Liv started out asking, “Well, Jimmy, how do you like the job so far? Do you have any problems or issues you’d like to discuss?”

I answered, “No, Liv, everything has been good. The work is a little heavy, but nothing I can’t handle, and it’s been kind of fun getting to know some of the other workers and to get to know you better too.”

We talked about work for another few minutes, and then she said, “I noticed you eyeballing a few of the ladies out in the store, and if you don’t mind, I’d like to ask you a few questions. Colton was very shy around girls when he was your age, and I was just wondering if you were the same way? Have you had any, uh, uh, experiences with girls yet?”

That seemed like an odd conversation for her to start with a boy my age, but she wasn’t at all bashful or shy about it. I wasn’t sure what she was getting at, but I answered truthfully, saying, “This is a little embarrassing for me to say, Liv, especially since you’re a good friend of Mom’s, but unfortunately, I haven’t had any luck yet. I’m hoping that will change when I get my car.”

She laughed and responded, “Luck doesn’t have to have anything to do with it, Jimmy, and sometimes it’s beneficial when an older girl can give you a helping hand to get you started and teach you a few things.”

I was still too naïve to understand what she was talking about, and I replied, “I’m not sure what you mean Liv. What older girl would be willing to teach me anything?”

Liv put her arm around my waist and answered, “Well, I’m an older girl, and after the way I saw you staring at my tits yesterday, and from what I saw swinging between your legs, I think we could help each other out.”

It was finally starting to dawn on me what she was talking about, and I said, “Uh, uh, but, uh, but Liv, your Mom’s best friend and you’re my boss here. How, when, uh, just exactly what do you mean anyway?”

She pulled her t-shirt up over her huge breasts, and I stared at her brown, three-inch-wide areolas and thumb-sized nipples as she pulled my head down to suck her. I could hardly believe what was happening, and I suckled one breast and fondled both as she said, “We have to get back to the warehouse in a few minutes, but I just wanted to give you a taste and get you started on having sex with a girl.”

Then she reached down and began rubbing my hardening cock over my pants, as she said, “Damn, Jimmy, you’ve got my Wyatt beat all to hell in the cock department. It’s going to be fun training you.”

After a couple of minutes, she leaned down, pulled my mouth off her tit, and kissed me. I had never kissed a girl, but I had heard about tongue-kissing, and it felt so nice when she shoved her long tongue into my mouth, and we shared a passionate kiss.”

She broke the kiss, pulled down her t-shirt, and jumped off the boxes as I said, “My goodness, Liv, that was amazing, and I loved it. But is this right? I mean you’re Mom’s best friend and I know Colton and all, and oh shit, that was so fucking hot.”

The moment had come when I was going to learn something about Mom, when Liv said, “Don’t feel too bad about Colton and Betty. Who do you think taught Colton about things when he turned sixteen? That’s right, sweetie, Betty and Colton had a lot of lovely moments together back then, and he’s become quite the lady’s man now. Hell, they still get together when they’re horny, and your dad’s not taking care of business.”

ValentiinaLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValentiinaLove

I couldn’t comprehend that Mom had whored herself out to Colton, and I never had a clue that it was happening. I guess it must have been easy though, with Mom home alone in her salon, and Dad working late sometimes.

Liv and I had only been intimate for maybe five minutes, but in that brief time, I was starting to understand the opportunity I had with her. Before we left the storage room, she kissed me in a tongue-probing way again, and then said, “We’ll need to take things slow as we get moments like this, but I think we’re going to have a lot of fun together, and even turn you into a man. We won’t have to waste time talking in the future.”

I went home that night with my head swimming. Not only did I have my first kiss and suck my first tit, and a huge one at that, but I learned that Mom was fucking Colton behind Dad’s back, and maybe others, as far as I knew. It was also becoming apparent that Liv had likely “trained” other boys in the store.

Mom and Dad were watching TV when I got home, and after telling them how work went that first night, I went to my room and jerked off twice. Just thinking about Mom sitting there next to Dad and knowing that she was fucking at least Colton behind his back, probably turned me on more than it should have.

The next night at work, Liv chose a few minutes when the rest of the crew were out in the store, and we went back into the storage room. We didn’t say a word before kissing, and then she pulled up her t-shirt as I began sucking her breasts. After that, she pushed me back on the boxes, moved to her knees, and then pulled down my pants and underwear.

It was the most wonderful feeling when I felt her warm, wet, mouth close around my soft cock, and she began sucking me and fondling my balls, while I reached down to fondle her breasts. Even after jerking off twice the night before, I only lasted about three minutes before I began to ejaculate in her mouth. She kept sucking as my cock throbbed and pulsed and being inexperienced, I was surprised when she swallowed my cum and kept sucking for more.

She moved back up and gave me a tongue-probing kiss, with the remnants of my cock cream still in her mouth, and then she said, “Oh fuck, Jimmy, I just love young, teen cocks like yours. You shoot such big loads of tasty cream for me to eat, and you can go again in a short amount of time. But for now, we need to get back to work. Maybe next time, you can help me out that way.”

I went home that night and jerked off again, just thinking about how good it felt getting my first blowjob, and from an experienced friend who knows what she’s doing. I also couldn’t help thinking about her comment about me helping her out that way. I had only seen photos of pussies in magazines and online and was looking forward to seeing and tasting one for the first time.

We went back to the storage room the next night, and after kissing for a few minutes, she pushed down her jeans and was not wearing panties, before pushing to my knees before scooting back on the boxes. Her pussy is beautiful, with neatly trimmed blonde hair covering her large pussy lips, and I could already smell her juices.

She pulled my head until my mouth was on her pussy, and she said, “That’s it, Jimmy boy, suck it. Eat my sweet pussy, just the way Colton eats out your mother. Suck it, sweetie, probe it with your tongue and suck my little love button. That’s the way to a girl’s heart.”

I dove in sucking her wet, mature cunt, and it tasted so good. I also love the smell of her womanly fluids, and the feeling of being held captive by her when she wrapped her legs around my head and back, holding me in place sucking her pussy. I sucked her that way for about five minutes, focusing on her clit and with her humping against my face the whole time, and she finally held me tightly and arched her back, as I felt my mouth flooded with her tasty fluids.

I sucked her pussy until she finally pushed me back, and said, “That was so nice, sweetie, and you can do that for me anytime. When you’re out with girls and want them to suck your nice cock, don’t forget that their sweet, young pussies need some oral attention too. Next time I’ll show you how we can both get off at the same time.”

The next night was amazing. In the short ten minutes we had together, we first kissed, and then she pushed me onto my back on the boxes. She climbed on me in the opposite direction and began sucking my cock and balls as I sucked her pussy. It only took me a few minutes to cum, and I kept sucking her sweet pussy until she flooded my mouth with her cunt cream. I loved that so much, but the best was yet to come.

I had the next couple of days off from work, and it was fun when I saw Liv next door. We had little special moments winking and otherwise acknowledging each other when no one else was looking, and I could hardly wait for our next time at work together.

We walked into the room on our next night at work, and she was pushing down her jeans as I did the same. She leaned over the boxes, looked back at me, and said, “Come on, Jimmy boy, and fuck me with that big cock of yours. You put Wyatt to shame, and you’re only sixteen years old.”

She reached back to help guide my hardening teen cock into her wet, slutty, married cunt, and it’s hard to describe how good it felt as my cock pushed into her adulterous pussy. I instinctively knew what to do and began pounding her with deep strokes, burying every inch of my meat in her. I love sucking her tits and the oral sex is fantastic, but there’s nothing like the feeling of a tight, wet pussy around my cock.

We fucked for about five minutes before I lost control, and flooded her pussy with my cum, and I didn’t realize that she hadn’t been satisfied until she looked back as said, “You’ve got to finish me off, sweetie. Get down there and suck my pussy like you do so well.”

I had kissed her that one time when she had the remnants of my cum in her mouth, but now her cunt was flooded with my goo. She made it seem so matter of fact though, and I dropped to my knees behind her, while she was still leaning over the boxes, and ate her out. I sucked her pussy and swallowed my own cum for another five minutes until she reached back to hold my head, as she had a squirting orgasm in my mouth.

At that point, I thought that we had done everything possible, but on succeeding nights, she taught me other things. One night I would sit on her face while she sucked my ass, and the next night she’d sit on mine. But all our encounters were short, and I was always left wanting more.

Over the next few months we alternated doing everything to each other she had taught me, always in five- and ten-minute sessions, until I got a chance to be with her for more time. One Saturday she was home alone, and she called me over to be with her. We sucked and fucked for two hours, doing everything we had done at work. That was an almost unbelievable day and the beginning of other days when we had more time together.

I continued working for Liv, enjoying our quick sex sessions, until the end of high school, when I got a job as an electrician in town. Now Liv and I get together, probably just as much as Colton is fucking Mom.

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments