Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Movie Date

"We had a movie date... but we didn't watch the movie!"

31
22 Comments 22
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Master and I had a “movie date” one Saturday night–he had called me up and told me just what to wear and when to be ready. I love these spontaneous times with him, he always makes them so exciting and sexy!

I rushed to make sure I was ready. He specifically told me to wear my little black dress, stockings, and heels. I wasn’t to wear a bra or panties, and right then I knew it wouldn’t be an ordinary movie date! I dressed as he requested and when I had my makeup and hair looking perfect, I was ready.

When we arrived, he picked the movie. We didn’t care what it was, we weren’t there for the movie. We got into the theater and found some seats way in the back. The theater began filling up and was about half-full when the lights went down.

Fortunately, no one was too close, but still close enough to make it dangerous! There was an older couple about three rows in front of us and another couple down the row ahead of us on the end. It was late enough that there were no small children at the theater (thank goodness!)

“Don’t make a sound and just keep watching the movie,” he instructed me. Then his hand slowly slid up my leg and I knew where it was headed!

His hand was just above my knee and I already ached for his touch. He lightly grazed my stockinged thigh and it was like a live wire was touching me. I bit my lip as his hand got higher and closer to my sex.

His hand was at the hem of my dress now and I was squirming in my seat. I knew that he would soon have me begging him–Master knows just what to do to drive me insane with lust! His hand reached the top of my stocking and I gasped a little when His fingers touched my bare thigh.

“Quiet slut! You want everyone to hear you!” he whispered. His hand withdrew a bit–a punishment of sorts for my noise. I gripped the arms of my chair and with my lips closed tightly I shook my head.

His hand resumed it’s travel up my thigh until I felt him petting my mound. I raised up just a bit; enough for him to slide my dress up to my waist and then I settled back down, spreading my legs wide for him.

He slipped a finger, then two into my sopping pussy, smiling at how wet I already was. He scooped out some of my pussy juice and brought it to his lips, sucking me off his fingers.

My heart soared when I saw him smile; I knew he was pleased with me. He began pumping his fingers in and out of me, fingerfucking me right there in the theater!

I was soaking wet by this time and I knew the seat under me was getting wet as well, but I didn’t care; Master was taking his pleasure in making me squirm and writhe in my seat and I was enjoying being the object of his amusement.

But all too soon he pulled his fingers from me, drenched in my juices. He offered them to me this time and I greedily sucked my own honey from his fingers.

When I had cleaned his fingers to his satisfaction, he slipped out of his seat to kneel on the floor in front of me. There was just enough room for him to kneel down in the row and once he was between my legs, He reached up and began unzipping the front of my dress.

He chose this particular LBD because of the way it fit me–skin tight, it clung to me like wet toilet paper! But the thing he most enjoyed was the front zipper which ran from the scooped neckline, cut low enough it showed my cleavage very well, down to just below my navel.

He pulled the zipper down agonizingly slow, making me tremble as more and more of me was revealed to him.

Once the zipper finally reached the bottom, Master pulled me forward a bit and slipped the straps off my shoulders and down to my elbows, effectively pinning my arms to my sides, but also baring my tits completely to the cool theater air.

My nipples were already hard just from the excitement, but once the air hit them, they hardened even more. Now they ached they were so hard and erect.

Master leaned forward and whispered, “Now remember; no sounds.” I could feel his hot breath as he spoke. I whimpered very softly so that only he could hear me, and then I clamped my mouth shut. His hot mouth closed over one of the taut nubs and his tongue caressed my nipple sweetly.

Miastime
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miastime

One of his hands slipped back up to toy with my drooling pussy and rub my clit. I couldn’t help myself, I moaned softly; Master bit my nipple, “Shhh,” he whispered.

He slid down my body and pushed up my skirt. He breathed in my aroma deeply and smiled as he pressed kisses up between my thighs, making me moan again. He took his hand and put it near my mouth, “Suck on my finger as if it was my cock.” He said.

Obediently, I sucked his finger into my mouth. As my lips closed around his finger, he gave my wet slit a long slow lick, telling me “Ssshhh” again as I moaned around his finger. He stabbed his tongue into my pussy, making me grip the arm rests and toss my head back. It was glorious!

He then took his hand away from my mouth. I moaned as he grabbed my hips and pulled my hips closer to his mouth and tongue.

Burying his mouth between my legs, he draped my legs on his shoulders and I pushed him closer with my legs not realizing what I was doing. He stuck a finger inside me and I instantly came, gritting my teeth and clamping my mouth shut to trap the scream that was trying to get out.

My back instinctively arched and my legs clamped down on His head, but he didn’t relent right away. He drank his fill of the juices I offered him and then he pulled away, leaving me panting for breath and quivering in my seat.

He straightened my dress and kissed my mouth and I could smell my musky scent on him. It turns me on sharing myself with my lover.

He smiled at me and I knew what he wanted now. I smiled back as I unfastened his belt buckle and pushed his pants and boxers down. He let out a moan as I grabbed his hard, beautiful cock. Now it’s my turn to get on the floor and I quickly did so, leaning forward on my knees in from of him.

I sassily whispered, “Sshhh,” as I leaned forward to take him in the moist recesses in my mouth. I sucked on his cock and he put his fingers in my hair, burying them. I shook my head no and took his hands, putting them on the armrests like I had to do. I was in charge now (or so I thought!). 

I sucked on the tip of his cock and swirled my tongue around the tip. He threw his head back and swallowed his moan. Feeling his moan vibrate through his body excited me.

I started to suck harder, knowing that he was going to burst in my mouth any moment. I rubbed my tongue up and down his cock, feeling him swell inside my mouth.

“I’m going to cum!” he whispered in broken gasps.

“Mmmm, yess, baby, cum in my mouth,” I whispered back, just loud enough for him to hear me. I bent my head towards him and sucked even harder, my tongue gliding over the underside of his cock, knowing that is the most sensitive part. I cradled his balls, coaxing them to release their prize to me.

I heard him let out a harsh gasp and I knew that my reward was on its way. A second later I felt his warm, salty gift hit the back of my throat and I began swallowing for all I was worth.

I know that he always has a huge load of cum for me and more than once I have been overwhelmed and let some leak out. I knew we will soon have to leave the theater and I didn’t want cum stains on my dress when we got into the lights of the lobby!

He barely had finished his last spurt when he pulled me to my feet, spinning me around, and then pulling me down into his lap, skewering me with his still throbbing cock.

He plunged into me harder and pulled me tighter onto him, sinking his cock deeply into me. The suddenness of this move caused me to grip his cock with my pussy tighter.

“YESSS! Cum with me slut!” he hissed in my ear and that order was all it took. I came again on his hard cock, drenching his legs and the seat under us. Fortunately, our clothes were not saturated, although I’m sure you could have smelled our sex on us as we walked out of the theater. But he didn’t mind and I was only too happy to have been with him.

When we got to the car he turned to me. “You were a good girl tonight. I am very pleased with you,” he said. It was the best reward he could have given me. I beamed with pride and love for my Master.

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments