Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

2 guys, 1 girl and a bus stop

"2 guys have fun with me on a night out"

48
16 Comments 16
31.8k Views 31.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story
When I was sixteen I loved nothing more than going out at the weekend drinking with my friends after a hard week at school.

On one such weekend I had been out with two of my girlfriends, Emily and Megan, and we had a fair bit to drink. We were having a good laugh and had met up with a few other people between the park and the side of the allotments where we had been drinking. Everyone was having a good time and there was a fair bit of drink going around!

I had on a nice little white vest and a denim skirt. I was wearing tights when I left the house but they had quickly been taken off and left at Megan’s house so I just had a little blue thong on under my skirt. It was a nice warm summer night and the drink was flowing so I certainly wasn’t worried about the cold!

Whilst we were down at the park I got chatting to a guy, Tom, he was the same age at me and we had a good laugh together, plus he shared his cider with me so I was happy! He was out with his friend Jamie, who had also been drinking.

Before long, we ended up a little bit away from the main group, I had an idea what Tom wanted and when he leaned in and kissed me I knew I was right.

I had only been with one other guy before but had kissed a few and before long our kissing was getting very passionate and Tom started to run his hands over my body. I could feel his stiff cock pressing against me through his tracksuit bottoms.

He ran his hands over my stomach and up inside my vest going for my tits but I quickly pushed them away…

‘No Tom, there are people watching us,’ I said. He just smiled, took my hand, told me to come with him and led me away. He took me up to the road just outside the park and led me into the bus stop there.

As soon as we were inside he had me sat on the bench and was kissing me again. His hands quickly snuck under my vest only this time I didn’t stop him and soon he had his hands inside my bra and was playing with my tits and stroking my nipples which quickly stiffened under his touch. I began to moan and grind myself into him, my legs wrapped round his waist as he rubbed his stiff cock against the thin material of my thong. He still had his joggers on.

I was nervous and excited as he took a step back and slid his fingers inside my thong. I hadn’t realised how wet I was until I felt him easily slide a finger into my wet pussy. He fingered me quickly and roughly making me moan out loud.

After a short time he slid his finger out of my pussy, I could see it was covered in my pussy juice. He smiled at me as he tugged my thong down. I knew what was coming and felt my clit tingle as I stepped out of my thong.

There I was, seated on a bench in a bus stop, no underwear on, my little denim skirt hitched up round my waist and my wet hairy pussy exposed.

Tom wasted no time in tugging his joggers down, his rock hard cock sprung free. It was about the same size as the only other cock I had taken inside me.

‘Do you have any protection?’ I asked him. Tom told me he didn’t but before I could say anything his throbbing helmet was between my wet pussy lips and with one thrust he entered me and was deep inside me. We both moaned as he filled my tight pussy.

He started thrusting hard and fast into me, the excitement of the whole situation and the feeling of his cock throbbing inside me had me cumming in no time, which was a good job, cause as I moaned and came, my little pussy tightening round Toms cock, he grunted and I felt him shoot his hot cum inside me. He kept thrusting until every last drop had filled my tight pussy.

BombShels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BombShels

He held his cock inside me for a few seconds until I felt it start to soften before he slid it out of me.

His cum ran out of my pussy and dripped onto the bench and onto the floor of the bus stop.

Tom put his cock away and kissed me again. My head was spinning from the drink and the orgasm I had just experienced.

‘That was good, wait here’

Tom said as he put his cock away and left the bus stop. It was only when he left I realised he still had my thong. I didn’t want to pull my skirt back down until I had my thong back cause Toms cum was still dripping out my pussy and the last thing I wanted was for my skirt to get covered in it!

After a few minutes I heard Tom coming back… or so I thought! Imagine my surprise when Jamie came into the bus stop!

I quickly put my hands down over my cum filled just fucked pussy to preserve my modesty!

‘Its okay,’ Jamie said, ‘Tom told me you’re sound.’

I didn’t have time to formulate a response before Jamie was opening and unzipping his jeans. I watched as he pulled his boxers down and pulled out his cock.

If I was lost for words at that point… I certainly couldn’t form a sentence after seeing his cock! I hadn’t seen that many in my life but his was by far the biggest! It wasn’t just the length but the thickness of it as well, it was so big and fat!

I watched as Jamie began to wank himself off in front of me, his cock growing in his hand, I was mesmerized as he worked his shaft with his hand, his foreskin running back and forward over his bulging helmet, I couldn’t believe how turned on I was getting watching him wank his cock.

Soon he was rock hard. He must have been seven inches long and super thick!

I hadn’t even realised but I still had my hands covering my little hairy pussy. Jamie reached down and moved them away exposing my most intimate part to him.

He moved between my legs and ran his big cock up and down my pussy lips. As he slowly slid inside me I realised he hadn’t even kissed me! He began to fuck me deep and hard with his big cock, the pain of being totally filled up soon gave way to pleasure and my legs almost gave way as I came again, moaning as I grabbed onto Jamie.

He continued thrusting hard and deep into me as I came before whispering in my ear that he was going to cum, it crossed my mind that this would be the second lot of cum shot into my unprotected pussy but the thought wasn’t in my head for long as Jamie’s huge cock continued to fuck me!

With a groan I felt his big cock unleash his spunk inside me, deeper than any cock had ever been and deeper than any cum had been shot before. He seemed to cum forever before eventually he stopped and slid his still huge cock out of me.

I could feel my pussy had been really stretched open and with two loads of cum inside me, it dripped out onto the floor. I felt so naughty, my stretched out, cum filled hairy pussy exposed right there in a little bus stop where anyone could have seen me!

Jamie put his cock away. ‘That was good,’ he told me, before he also left the bus stop!

I gave it a few minutes hoping Tom might come back with my thong but surprise surprise he never forcing me to head back down to the park to meet my friends with cum running down my legs and no underwear on!

Needless to say, neither Tom or Jamie were there when I got back and I realised I had just fucked two guys I had known for less than 2 hours and didn’t even know their second names! The thought made me smile!

Published 
Written by laradirtygirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments