Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Hot Romp in the Forest

"An innocent hike in the woods turns into a steamy hookup for two friends."

13
13 Comments 13
19.9k Views 19.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Abby hurriedly pulls on her tennis shoes, grabs her camera and runs out the door to jump in Brandon's truck.

They have been close friends for as long as she can remember. She never liked going on these adventures alone and Brandon has always been generous enough to devote his time to his favorite girl's hobby, which is capturing breathtaking nature scenes and turning them into photographic works of art. It's a gorgeous day in June and the pair take the opportunity to venture down to the expanse of forest that stretches along the banks of the Mississippi river to see what treasures lay in store.

After traveling down some bumpy gravel roads, they find a little pull off that boasts a mossy footpath enclosed by a thick blanket of overhanging trees and sprinkles of lilac and yellow wildflowers that wind up into the hills.

"This place is amazing," Abby says as she hops out of the truck.

Smiling, Brandon locks up the doors, grabs their backpack of necessities and makes his way around the cab to follow Abby into the enchanting little trail.

Brandon has always thought of Abby as just a close friend, but he can't keep from noticing how hot she looks today.

Her long brunette locks flow down her back and her petite five foot three frame is clothed in a lace white cami. It captures a perfect silhouette of her perky breasts. The curves along her tiny waist lead Brandon's eyes downward as they rest upon her nicely fit ass which looks heavenly in those jean shorts.

"Ummmmm."

"Brandon?" Her soft voice jolts him back from his little daydream. "Did you hear what I said?" Abby inquires with a confused expression on her face.

"Oh, eh, sorry what did you say?" Brandon stammers realizing he had not heard one word because he was too focused on her ass.

"Did you get the backpack? We are going to need it, 'cause I have no clue how long this trail is," Abby answers back.

"Oh yea, it's right here," Brandon says while pulling the backpack around in plain view.

Abby gives him a reassuring smile as they continue their trek up the trail.

After a couple of miles down the quiet secluded path, the pair come across a beautiful moss covered meadow surrounded by thick pillars of oaks and pine and decide to take a short break.

Brandon pulls some water bottles out of the back pack and tosses one to Abby.

"This place is pretty, but I just don't see anything spectacular." Abby sighs while taking a sip of her water.

"Yea, it would probably make a great backdrop for a good photo op of some sort," Brandon replies as he takes a seat on a nearby log.

Abby ponders for a moment then she looks over at Brandon with an amused smirk on her face. "You could always pose and let me shoot some pics of you, since every girl I know thinks you're the hottest guy in town. Never know, you could become famous." She giggles.

Brandon shakes his head in protest and flashes a coy smile at his attractive friend. "No, but that gives me an idea. You are much more photogenic than I am and you know the paper said that modeling agency up in Missouri is accepting photos for new talent. You should take a few sexy photos and see what happens. Might help pay off those hefty student loans and..."

"You really think I could get them to notice me? Look how short I am," Abby interjects.

"Of course they would notice you; you're beautiful, Abby!" Brandon blurts and then wishes he could take it back.

He cringes a bit and drops his head waiting for her reaction. They have always been good friends and he doesn't want to cross any invisible boundaries and ruin their friendship.

Much to Brandon's surprise, Abby does not coil away at his compliment. Instead, she thanks him and her cheeks blush in response.

"Okay, why not, then? I feel comfortable with you, so what poses do you suggest?" Abby inquires as she stands up, dusting off the back of her shorts.

She is surprised to notice that she feels a little exhilaration at the thought of posing for pictures in front of Brandon, and the odd awakening of feelings inside her feels both strange and natural.

"Lets start out with a few innocent shots, maybe some seductive poses, and go from there," Brandon quips while adjusting the camera.

Abby feels her heart racing as she poses, while Brandon snaps shots of her in this spectacular forest. He has never made her feel this way, so beautiful and vulnerable, yet absolutely amazing. The feelings encourage her to be more daring with him.

"How about some topless ones?" She raises an eyebrow while flashing him a flirty grin.

Brandon cannot hide the surprised yet eager look on his face.

"Sure," he remarks as his breath catches while he watches.

Abby quickly peels off her cami to reveal the most amazing and perfectly shaped breasts and almond pink nipples that he has ever seen.

Abby feels her nipples harden beneath Brandon's gaping stare. Part of her trembles inside, as she questions how she should behave in front of him, but the other half of her urges her forward intrigued to find out what will happen next.

"I think you will look really hot if you go lean against that tree," Brandon stammers as he points towards a towering oak, trying ever so hard to control the raw need that is building in his voice and in his pants.

Abby leans her back and bottom against the scratchy oak, while Brandon takes advantage of the view and snaps several shots of her, while slowly moving in for more close ups.

Some tendrils of her locks splay against one of her nipples, and against his better judgement Brandon brushes it off; the back of his hand rubs against her hard and exposed nub.

Abby audibly catches her breath quickly as a reaction and Brandon suddenly stops when the two make eye contact, clearly noticing in the other the burning desire they both are struggling to contain.

Brandon quickly sets the camera on the ground, captures her face in his hands and moves in for a slow kiss.

Sudden urgency claims hold of them both and Abby presses her body to his in sweet surrender.

IrinaSnake
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IrinaSnake

Her tongue forces through his lips as they explore each others mouths, tasting one another amidst feverish moans of delight.

Brandon can no longer control his animal-like need for her. He runs his hands along her naked flesh, while never taking his lips off hers.

She moves her body closer to him in response.

He fumbles, trying to unbutton her pants and after a few unsuccessful attempts, Abby releases the button for him.

She can feel their chemistry in the heat of his passionate kisses, and her hand trails down his torso to discover his rock hard cock bulging in his jeans. She moans in response while she strokes the outline of his bulge.

He groans as heated desire throbs in every core of his being and stops kissing her pouty lips just long enough to rid them both of their clothing.

As soon as the barriers are gone, Brandon lightly pushes Abby up against the tall towering oak behind her.

He squats in front of her to run his hands along the inner parts of her thighs.

Abby feels her head spin with lusty passion and grabs the branch above her head to steady herself.

Brandon slowly opens her eager wet lips with his hands and leans his face in to taste her warm sweet liquid that is now flowing like honey.

Pleasure sends jolts through Abby's body and she opens her legs wider, allowing Brandon full access to her sweet delicacy.

A coy smile crosses Brandon's lips as he comes up for air and then pulls Abby up so that she is sitting on his shoulders, facing him at an angle where he has easy access to her hot wet pussy.

He plunges his tongue into her juicy wet folds. He licks her swollen clitoris and trails back down to her juicy hole, first lapping up all of her fluids that dared to escape and then he fucks her with his tongue going in and out in a rhythmic pattern.

Abby rocks back and forth lightly enjoying this sexy gift from her amazing friend.

It does not take long until Abby is writhing in desire, begging Brandon to let her cum.

He boldly breathes out a commanding "not yet" in between pauses to come up for air.

Abby is enjoying the submissive role he has put her in.

Brandon tugs her from the branch and commands her to get on her hands and knees on the blanket of moss beneath them, and she quickly obeys.

She can feel the warm gentle breeze, the soft forest floor beneath her hands and knees and the utter realization that they are both completely exposed in the middle of the woods, and it is such a complete turn on.

He walks in front of her and that is when she can fully see his impressive cock.

Her eyes glaze over with raw need.

"I want you to taste me Abby," Brandon utters in throaty desire.

He positions himself in front of her, and she obliges him by opening wide and taking in as much of his massive cock as her small mouth can handle.

He groans as the pleasure sends waves through him. Her mouth is so warm, wet and soft.

Abby forms her lips around his pulsing cock and gently sucks it like a straw. She is amazed at how good it tastes and how much she wants to please him.

Brandon buries his hands in her hair and gently fucks her face.

Every time she moans trying to take in more of him sends a tremble of pleasure down to the base of his cock and straight up his spine, bursting in tiny tingly bubbles of pleasure in his mind.

Now they are both more than primed and ready.

Brandon pulls his cock out of Abby's mouth, noticing her saliva dripping from the head of it and proceeds to mount her from behind.

He shoves himself inside of her and she pushes back to accept every last inch of him, covering his manhood with her dripping wet pussy.

Brandon pounds her ass hard, holding her hips steady as he forces her little pussy to open wider to accept his rock hard cock. She was tight at first, but as he continues to push further into her body, her steamy velvet pocket opens for him and accepts him willingly.

It is not long before Brandon feels her wet folds tighten even firmer around his cock, and Abby wails out in pleasure as a powerful orgasm rocks her to the soul.

He cannot contain himself any longer and he thrusts hard into her, sending his hot load deep into her wet and begging pussy.

With each pleasurable wave, he shoves himself in so that she may receive every last drop of his fluid.

They both collapse to the mossy ground, each trying to catch his or her breath, as their bodies drink in the moments of ecstasy while some of his cum trickles down her legs.

After their breathing slows, Abby rolls over on their earthy blanket to face Brandon, and their eyes connect.

They share a light kiss, both of them still drunk on the enchantment of the moment.

"I have wanted you to fuck me for as long as I can remember," Abby says to Brandon.

His eyes light up in surprise.

"I have wanted you for a very long time, but did not know how to approach you," Brandon responds.

Abby smiles back with a little flirty glance.

"Well, let's get dressed before we have any visitors. You know, we are going to have to do this more often." Brandon grins while helping Abby to her feet.

Published 
Written by kristidawson
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments