Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Rainy Afternoon

"stranger sex"

6
3 Comments 3
15.7k Views 15.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words
It has been a killer week. Finishing my second single malt of the evening, I decided to head home. As I exit the building the air hit me square in the face, hot, thick, and heavy. It reminded me of the Scotch I’d just enjoyed. How poetic, I laugh. Taking a deep breath I could smell rain, possibly a storm was coming. Shit, I needed to stop by Kroger on my way home. Nothing I dislike more than dealing with the rude, vacant checkers there. The rain was starting, light now but will get worse. The sky was like a tunnel.

The Kroger parking lot was almost deserted. Ah, lucky me…in, out and home, I thought.

I pulled into a parking space just in time for the rain to start falling even harder, no umbrella, of course. To my left I saw a shadow, a person. Looking closer, I saw that it was a woman and she was tugging on the door handle of her car. No raincoat or umbrella, and she was absolutely soaked. I roll my window down just enough to ask her if she needed help. She turned just in time to see me catch a face full of water. We both burst out laughing. “I think you got the worst of it,” I said.

She stooped down to peer into my window, her amazing green eyes only inches from mine. “I dropped my keys trying to unlock my door and I have no idea where they went,” she explained.

“Please, get in,” I plead, “We can find them when the rain lets up.”

She opened the passenger side door and quickly slide in. Being human, as she got in my eyes went straight to her thighs exposed when her skirt rode up and then up to her breasts. The rain had made her light blouse transparent and it was obvious that she wasn’t wearing a bra. Great breasts, too. I tried to lift my eyes away, but not fast enough, I was busted.

It had taken her only a moment to notice that I was staring at her. When she did she started to blush. Then suddenly she started giggling and then she started shivering.

As if a mind of their own, my eyes continued to take a tour around her luscious body but she didn’t seem to mind. She was wearing hip-hugging Daisy Duke Levi shorts, sandals and basically no shirt.

She was curvy and her damp hair the color of chestnuts, deep brown but with a strong hint of red hung long and thick down her back and in her eyes. Jokingly, I said, “We need to get you out of those wet things before you catch your death of cold.”

She laughed out loud and said, “Do you mind?” Then, in a flash, she was peeling off first her blouse and then her Daisy Dukes. Now, in nothing but her panties, she opened the door a little to wring the water from the small garments. I think I was blushing.

Just like that, she was sitting there next to me in nothing but a tiny pair of lace panties. She was sleek and strong, her skin like pale silk and unmarred. Her breasts were not large, but they were plump and round, the nipples dark rose and invitingly long. Her hips were gently curved and her legs were surprisingly long, considering her lack of height.

The windows had long since fogged to velvet curtains and the rain was falling harder than ever. The rain drumming on the roof was so loud that we don’t even try to talk. Suddenly I realized that I was breathing deep, so deeply in fact that I was in danger of hyperventilating and that my cock was so hard that my bulge was in danger of splitting my jeans. This time I caught her peeking.

The rain had become a drumbeat, the rhythm of unknown origin, primitive and hot. We grabbed at each other. My hands went straight for her fine young breasts. Firm and still wet from the rain, they slid easily through my hands as my fingers encircled her nipples. She was moving her fingers under my shirt, then it was off. A magician’s move I think. In turn, I had her panties down to her knees and my hand went to her pussy, smooth, wet, a gust of hot perfume made me crazy.

In a quick move, I took her seat down and then I moved on top of her. My lips went down from her neck, across her nipples, then to the hot crease between her legs. I opened her legs with my hands and hungrily tongued her clit. Parting her delicate pink lips, I forced my tongue deep into her pussy. As I moved my tongue enthusiastically in and out of her warm pussy, as I marveled at how delicious she tasted. Somehow, my jeans were off. How? I couldn’t tell you. I fell back against the car door or was pushed. Somehow she had my cock in her mouth and was moving up and down on my stiff shaft. I couldn’t help smiling when I realized that she was moving in time with the beating of the rain.

Unnoticed by me, the car had morphed into a warm snug cocoon. For all practical purposes we were alone in a world that had been swallowed and replaced by a void, a dizzy and wonderful void. With my cock still in her mouth, she spun and forced her damp pussy against my face. My tongue hungrily found its mark. Her mouth continued the rhythmic up and down movement on my shaft and the rain sounded like it might tear the vehicle apart. We were beyond caring, beyond everything. Suddenly, she dispelled the darkness with a guttural moan, “Uugggghhhhhhh,” followed by a shriek that startles me momentarily. She thrust and pushed her clit against my mouth, hard. Her thighs gripped the sides of my face, hard. Her body tensed and I realize she was cumming and cumming hard. It quickly became impossible for me to breathe and the world was becoming fuzzy as I started to cum. Balancing on the edge of consciousness, my cum filled her mouth.

10inchSELFSUCKTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
10inchSELFSUCKTS

She released her grip a little and the darkness of my pleasure faded back to reality. Quickly, she spun in the seat again. She was on top and facing me. Her lips went straight to mine and with her mouth full of my cum, she forced her tongue between my lips and deep into my mouth. As we kiss, our juices mingled in our mouths, creating a new and exotic flavor.

When we came up for air, and found ourselves nose to nose now, we started to giggle. “You’re quite an acrobat, a gymnast perhaps?” I asked.

“Suck de jour,” she laughed.

“And a punster too,” I snorted.

Our levity ended as our eyes lock and our lips were drawn back together. She sighed as my lips covered hers. When my tongue slid out to nudge her lips apart, she opened up to me without reservation, her arms slipping around my neck as I drew her closer to me. I was hard again, or maybe it never left me. She moved up and pushed me inside her. My turn now, I effortlessly rolled her over. With her now facing the back of the seat, I entered her from behind. When I started thrusting she answered each thrust by pulling my cock in deeper and deeper. Sucking me with her pussy, she matched my every move. I felt as if a fever had taken over my body, aching, I heard the now familiar moan and shriek of the woman under me. She was cumming, and so was I. For an instant we bleed into one body, then I fell into the driver’s seat completely spent, but still miraculously hard.

No giggles, but a slight smile lightened her face as she climbed over the seat to straddle me. I looked down and saw my cum oozing like thick molasses down the inside of her thigh. I ran my hand across her thigh scooping the thick white goo into my palm and then onto my still hard cock. Using the sex goo as a lubricant, I started stroking my cock as I rubbed it over her breasts and nipples. Grabbing my cock, she found her asshole and as her sphincter stretched, slid down on me. Grinding her hips, up and down, she writhed wildly, as she leaned forward and pushed her nipples against my lips. A dancer possessed by a spirit unknown and forgotten, she bounced up and down in my lap. Her hand went down, then spread the delicate lips of her slit and then found the spot that only she knew. She started to rub herself, slowly at first, then faster and faster.

This time it was a real scream as she collapsed exhaustedly against my chest. Cumming, almost convulsing, I too was unable to swallow the bestial noise that escaped my throat as I shoot what remaining cum I had left into her ass. Suddenly, I was again aware of the rain, thunder. As I lay back spent I saw that she was gently sobbing. “I know how you feel,” I murmured jokingly.

This stopped the tears and started her laughing. “Wow”, she sighed, “I think I needed that”.

I felt a pain in my side and realized that I was wedged, awkwardly, between the driver’s seat and door. Still straddling me, she started to frantically kiss me all over my face and head. This made me laugh, like I was being tickled, causing her to increase the range of her kisses down to my neck and chest. Soon we were both laughing like couple of children.

Our world, our metal cocoon smelled like sex, rain and the ether of lightning. I thought of the song by Marcy Playground, ‘Sex and Candy.’ I love that song.

I felt her hand moving down my chest, stomach, and then on down to my cock. Still half-erect, her hand completed the process and before I know it I was hard again. Excitedly she slid me inside of her and started to ride me like a bucking bronco. I’m pinned and unable to move, so I just lie there and enjoy it. In my bliss, I heard a door latch sound, unknowingly she’d hit the door handle with her knee and suddenly I felt myself tumbling into the wet darkness and then stillness.

When my head cleared, I found myself out of the car and flat on my back in the parking lot, with her still on top of me. And miraculously, I was still inside of her. She leaned over me, her face just above mine, the rain pouring off the ends of her chestnut hair. Staring into my eyes, she continued to fuck me seemingly unaware that we were now in plain sight in a public parking lot. It took a huge thunderclap to snap us out of our trance and back to the real world.

Looking around bewildered, she shook her head and completed what she started. “Fuck ‘em”, she wailed as her head fell back. Moaning. Cumming. Seeing her caught up lust and pleasure made me cum too.

Finally spent, she slowly lowered herself, landing limply across my chest; her face nestled into my neck. The rain felt like we were in a shower. Private and enclosed, I never wanted to leave here. As my senses slowly returned, I felt a sharp pain in my back, just below my shoulder. “What the…?” I groaned.

“Are you okay?” she asked concerned.

I rolled over a little and reached under my back and found the offending object. Keys. “I told you I’d help you find these,” I laughed, holding them out for her to take. Lifting herself up and off of me, she took the keys. Gently brushing my face with her hand, she quickly unlocked her car door, slid in, and still naked, started the ignition, and in a flash of lightening and a clap of thunder was gone.

As I laid back down on the asphalt, I’ve never felt so connected and yet so apart from the world. The rain had stopped, now replaced by the howling wind, revealing the stars and all that is possible. Oh, yeah, I still needed to go to the store…

Published 
Written by mranonymous7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments