Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Office Surprise

"A temporary job in an office leads to an encounter with 'Mr Aloof'"

22
16 Comments 16
11.7k Views 11.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words
My shifts at the restaurant had been cut, and, needing money, I joined a temping agency. My CV for office work is pretty poor, no typing skills to speak of, so I was pleasantly surprised to get a call from Claire at the agency late on Friday afternoon.

“Hi Molly, I’ve got you some work for next week. It’s just filing and photocopying, but if you make a good impression they might find more for you to do.” She gave me the company name and address, and wished me a good weekend.

Monday morning arrived, and I wearily awoke at 6.30, dragging myself to the shower. I washed my hair and wrapped it in a towel while I had coffee and toast with marmalade. By 7.15 I was dressed in my dark blue skirt and a pale pink silk blouse, my only pair of sensible shoes, with a two inch heel, and set off to the bus stop.

I felt like a lot of people on the bus felt like, I could go back to bed and forget about work, but remembering the pile of bills steadily building I knew that wasn’t an option. The office was in a nice park on the edge of town. I went into reception at just before eight o’clock. The receptionist looked me up and down over the top of her glasses, and immediately took against me. I didn’t care, I wasn't here to work with her. She phoned through to Mr Cooper, the guy I’d be working for, and told me to wait in the reception area. I sat, deliberately facing ‘receptionist bitch’, smiling politely at the other people coming in. Her face grew darker by the second!!

Mr Cooper was a tubby, balding man with wire-rimmed glasses and a touch of BO. He was sweet enough, fussing over me, showing me around the office, showed me how to turn on the computer and log into the company database. The first day was easy, just getting to know where things were, and Mr Cooper even treated me to lunch in the canteen, a nice Caesar chicken salad.

The next couple of days were a bit more full on, the company were busy doing a mailshot so there was lots of things to print out, and photocopying to be done. The work was monotonous, and I got told on numerous occasions to put my phone away. It was like being back at school! The only good thing was the guys, I like to flirt, and they liked it, too. Apart from one guy, very aloof, but drop-dead gorgeous. Light tan, grey eyes, hair just a tad too long, tall and slim. He always looked immaculate, but it was like he didn’t try. For some reason he chose to ignore me. His loss, I thought.

Thursday night, I went out with my girlfriend, Tanya, not getting home till almost 3am. When the alarm went off, I turned it off, then woke up late. Shit, my first week, and already I’d messed up. I tore into the bathroom, missing my coffee and catching a later bus. I tried to sneak in just after nine, but the cow on reception spotted me.

I thought I’d got away with it, Mr Cooper wasn’t at his desk, so I got to work, determined to catch up. At eleven, Mr Cooper came in, he’d been off-site with customers. He took me to one side.

“Molly, what time did you get here today?”

I knew that cow had already told him, so I confessed.

“I’m so sorry, Mr Cooper, it was silly of me. I overslept and..”

He looked disappointed.

“We have to get that mailing compiled and ready to post by close of business today. Can I count on you to make up the time, and get it done?”

It wasn’t really a question.

“Of course, Mr Cooper. I’ll stay until it’s done.” 

He nodded, “Then we’ll say no more about it. Just remember, there may be more work for you if you behave”.

Suitably chastised, I got to work, notching up paper-cut after paper-cut, taking a short lunch, and doing my best to get it all done.

Five o’clock came, and, one by one the rest of the workers left to enjoy their weekends. I was stuck in a small room with the photocopier, churning out pamphlets. Mr Cooper stopped by, thanked me for my hard work, and, after I promised again to get it all done, he left for the weekend. The photocopier was working overtime, and I sat on the floor to collate all the different papers together.

I thought I was alone, so I slipped off my shoes, and hiked my skirt halfway up my thighs as it was more comfortable. The room was stuffy, and there was no window, so a button or two on my blouse was loosened. I took the grip out of my hair, shaking it loose.

I was kneeling on the floor when the door opened, and Mr Aloof walked in. He looked surprised, then his eyes took me in, I was sure he could see my knickers as the skirt was now way up my thighs, and he could also get an eyeful of my cleavage, too. I looked hot- not sexy hot, just bloody hot! My face was flushed, my hair damp around the fringe.

“Sorry”, he smirked, “Did I interrupt something?”

The dirty sod must have thought I was masturbating!

I ignored him, thinking two could play at that game.

AliiceCullen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliiceCullen



He shrugged, then took a step forward.

“I need to get some headed paper”, he pointed at the shelf above the copier.

“I’m not stopping you”, I said.

He took another step forward, now standing almost between my legs.

“Could you move?”

I ignored him.

“Ok, suit yourself.” He moved forward, his crotch now almost in my face. The devil in me took over.

He reached up to get a ream of paper as I reached forward and ran my hand over his crotch. He almost dropped the paper, a gasp escaping his lips, a look of shock on his face. I kept my hand there, cupping it over his cock. I expected him to run from the room, but he didn’t.

He stood his ground, almost daring me to continue. I looked up at him, head to one side, an enigmatic look on my face. Without missing a beat, I lifted my legs slightly, and pulled my skirt up further, so my knickers were fully on show, then I placed my hand back on his crotch, running my hand up and down. There was definite movement down there.

He put the ream of paper on the photocopier, and stood with his hands on his hips, looking down at me. I licked my lips, then, slowly, carefully, reached up and undid his belt and pulled at the zipper on his trousers. The lightweight fabric was weighed down by the leather belt, and slid down his legs. He wore Y-fronts, normally a passion killer for me, but the eroticism of the situation won out. His bulge was shaping up nicely.

I leant forward, my face just inches from his cock, as I unrolled his pants and pulling them down towards the floor. His cock now free, it hung semi erect, a nice size. It nestled in his pubic hair. Looking him in the eye, I pursed my lips, my mouth an inch from his cock, and blew gently. His cock twitched. I ran my hands up his thighs and under his balls, my thumbs rubbing them gently. His shaft began to stiffen, the foreskin peeling back to reveal some of the head. I licked my lips, his cock twitched again. I ran one hand up and around his shaft, gently massaging it, and I was rewarded with a sizeable tool to work with. I rolled his foreskin back, then softly licked the head. I felt him twitch again.

One hand round his dick, the other hand was free to drift down to my knickers. I was wet already. I began to run my fingers over my mound, teasing my outer lips, feeling my bud rising under my touch.

I took him into my mouth, just the head at first, sucking and licking, making slurping noises as I got him good and wet, then taking him out and wanking him with one hand. My other hand dipped inside my knickers, fingers finding my shaved lips, holding myself open with two fingers and inserting the middle finger deep inside myself.

My eyes closed as I deep throated him, my nose pressing against his pubic bone, my hands under his balls, tugging at them. In and out, I took his length into my mouth, then all the way out, then wanked his shaft while sucking the head. My fingers in my pussy felt so good, my slick juices easing the passage in and out, building up speed. Two fingers hard against my clit, I rubbed myself towards orgasm.

His cock tasted good, and felt thick. My tongue wrapped around the head, then licked up and down the shaft, my hand in constant contact. My lips closed around the head, I hummed gently and felt him pulse. With just the head in my mouth, I wanked his shaft in time with the rubbing motion I was making on my clit.

I was ready to cum. I could feel it bubbling up, from my lower stomach down to my pelvic floor, the pressure built and built. The feeling centred about an inch inside me, just behind my clit.

With my mouth wrapped around his cock head, and my imminent orgasm, I began to breathe really hard. It must have turned him on, he bucked his hips hard, his cock pressing into my mouth. I clamped my lips hard on his cock as I came, pushing forward to meet his thrust. That sent him over the edge, flooding my mouth with creamy jizz. I swallowed, as a good girl should, taking a big gulp before he filled my mouth again. My own orgasm subsided, I felt a wave of release.

I licked his cock clean, and adjusted my knickers, smoothing my skirt back down. He stood, trousers and pants round his ankles. I went back to ignoring him, shuffling the papers around on the floor.

Slowly, he pulled up his pants and trousers, buckling and zipping up. He looked down at me.

“You still here?” I said.

He made to say something, then thought better of it. He picked up the ream of paper, and turned back to the door.

“Have a good weekend”, I said, not looking up.

The door closed behind him.

Damn, that had felt good! I looked at my watch, nearly seven o’clock. I called Tanya, telling her to meet me in town at eight, then busied myself to get the mailing finished as I’d promised.

Published 
Written by ColletteXx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments