Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Back Alley Debauchery

"The best of New Orleans during Mardi Gras"

11
5 Comments 5
21.3k Views 21.3k
672 words 672 words
Mardi Gras in New Orleans, it is everything wonderful about living life to the fullest.

My wife and I arrived in New Orleans the Friday before Fat Tuesday; we spent four days enjoying the food, drinks, and parades building up to Fat Tuesday’s celebration.

On Tuesday, we awoke early, had breakfast, showered, and went into the French Quarter. It was late morning but we started celebrating early. The Quarter was already crowded and people were partying feverishly.

My wife had prepared for the day’s festivities wearing a skirt without panties and a loose blouse that easily let her expose herself.

We approached a building with many couples out on the second floor balcony offering beads to women in the street who would flash their breasts and special beads for a flash of their pussy. We stopped, looked up and everyone yelled for Mindy to flash. She looked at me, we both chuckled and she opened her blouse exposing her perfect 34C breasts to the crowd. The couples cheered and tossed more beads than we could catch.

We spent the day enjoying the crowd, drinking and becoming hornier as the day continued.

As daylight started turning to dusk, we decided to go into a club and join the revelers on the balcony.

The crowd in the upstairs of the club and on the balcony was rowdy and the sexual energy was electrifying. Many of the people were, discreetly and some not so discreetly, fondling each other, and in the darker corners of the upstairs a few women were sucking their male companions ferociously.

After hanging out and meeting some of the couples on the balcony, we decided to head down stairs and down the street for a bite to eat before the city began the shut down at midnight.

We went out the back door and walked down the alley to the club where we were going to eat. The alley was mostly empty as everyone was on Bourbon Street.

GimenaCastro
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GimenaCastro

Mindy and I hadn’t walked far when the hedonism of the day caught up with me.

I grabbed Mindy, kissed her deeply, and she responded plunging her tongue deep into my mouth. She was so hot and my cock felt like it was going to explode.

I turned Mindy around, pushed her against a building and shoved up her skirt. I undid my pants, pushing them down with one hand while forcing my other hand inside her blouse squeezing and twisting her hard nipples. Mindy was wiggling and grinding her ass and hips into me.

I now had my cock exposed and thrust it roughly into her eager and wet vagina. My hips slammed into her, the slapping sound echoing in the alley. Mindy braced herself against the wall trying to keep her head from hitting. I was so horny I exploded inside her in minutes. The orgasm almost brought me to my knees.

I pulled out of her dripping wet pussy and reached down with my left hand to begin fingering the top of her clit as feverishly as possible. Mindy was twisting and pushing into my hand with all her might. As I continued fingering her with my left hand, I moistened my right with the combination of our juices slowly running down her thigh and invaded her ass with the fingers of my right hand.

Mindy was now moaning, pushing back and forth into my hands. She became very loud with pleasure and shivered with her orgasm. She was as wet as I could ever remember her being.

We stood up slowly, leaning against each other grinning, and suddenly hear this noise. We turned quickly to find some of the couples we met on the balcony clapping and grinning at the exhibition we had unknowingly provided them.

They offered to buy our dinner and champagne for the show we delivered.

We have never forgotten our Mardi Gras trip and look forward to the time when we can return for our next visit.

Laissez les bons temps rouler!

Published 
Written by HappyInTN
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments