Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bad Cop, Good Fuck

"Melissa slips away from work to play naughty police officer with her lover"

15
5 Comments 5
26.7k Views 26.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words
 Melissa smiled as she hit “Send” on her phone as she walked out of her classroom to the parking lot. She took off her English teacher glasses and freed her hair from the low bun she wore while teaching. She was slipping out on her lunch hour and couldn't wait to see how Shawn responded to her text inviting him to join her for a quickie. She climbed into her car and headed home, her body already tingling with anticipation.

She had just turned onto the highway when her phone signaled a text. “On duty, but see u in 10”. The tingles escalated for full-on shivers. Her lover was meeting her! She pressed down on the gas pedal; she was breaking the speed limit, but was fairly certain she wouldn't be pulled over. After all, Shawn was the cop on this beat. She sucked on her finger; if he did pull her over, she had some creative ideas as to how to get out of the ticket!

Melissa zipped into the garage and, leaving the garage door open, scurried into the house, shedding clothes as she went. Within seconds, she was naked expect for her high heels. Just in time. She heard the door open and the garage door start to close. Unable to keep the eager smile from her face, she sauntered out of the bedroom.

Shawn stopped dead in the hall and watched her walk towards him. Jesus, she was naked. His dick hardened immediately, making his uniform uncomfortably tight. Trying to ease the pressure, he shifted his duty belt and spread his legs wider, never taking his eyes off the vision walking towards him.

“Have you come to arrest me, Deputy?” Melissa purred as she stopped before him, gazing up at him with desire in her green eyes.

“Have you been naughty, Miss?” Shawn's voice was teasing and playful, his lips curved in a crooked grin at the deliciously naked woman before him.

“Not yet, Sir, but I hope to be! Come...” She grabbed his hand and led him back to the bedroom. Shawn followed eagerly, watching her tight little ass sway before him.

In the room, she turned to him and placed her hands on his duty belt. “You won't be needing this. It's your other, ahem, gun, I'm interested in today,” she purred. Shawn immediately began unfastening his belt, thigh holster and radio, dropping it all unceremoniously to the floor. Melissa dropped to her knees in front of him and unzipped his uniform. It had been snowing all week and he was in his 'inclement weather uniform', a one-piece dark blue suit that was basically a snow-suit to keep him warm and dry in the freezing and stormy winter. Beyond these benefits, the fly on this uniform was long and easily unzipped, providing access to his hard cock.

Melissa took him in her tiny hands, wrapping both of them as far round his thick cock as she could. Her thumbs and fingers couldn't quite reach around him and she grinned up at him in delight, licking her full red lips. He stared down at her. He never tired of watching her, especially from this position. She looked at once submissive and completely powerful as she kneeled gracefully, her long dark hair cascading down her back, her full breasts rising and falling with her eager breaths, her dark lashes hiding her eyes as she looked at his cock in her hands as if it was a delectable dessert. She was enchanting and sexy and all his.

Suddenly, his phone vibrated in his breast pocket. Fuck. He was on duty and had to answer. Melissa looked up at him. Never taking his eyes from her, he pulled out his phone and answered. As his sergeant began speaking, Melissa suddenly grinned wickedly up at him, leaned forward and took his full length down her throat. Shawn grunted in surprise. Little minx! He tried to focus on his sergeant's orders. Melissa began sucking him, moving her mouth up and down his long dick, her little hands moving in time with her mouth, tight and slick around him. Shawn couldn't quite suppress a groan. His sergeant droned on and on.

Melissa pulled him out of her mouth and used her tongue to lap up the drop of pre-cum from the tip of his dick. Shawn bit his lip, glaring down at her. She ignored him, swirling her tongue around the sensitive head and sucking gently. “Sir, I understand. I have to go.” Finally, his sergeant hung up. Melissa rewarded him by taking him deep down her throat again, so deep she gagged lightly as he hit the back of her throat. She pulled out and looked up at him, her pouty lips shiny with her saliva and his pre-cum, her cheeks flushed with excitement. Her hands continued to pump up and down his dick. If she kept this up, he was going to cum all over her lovely face.

Reaching down, he hooked up hands under her arms and lifted her to her feet. “Come here, you!” he growled. Melissa giggled. He pulled her against him, frustrated that he couldn't feel her nubile, curvy body through his uniform and bullet-proof vest. He pulled her tighter, making her grunt, and cupped her bare ass with his hands to lift her up on her toes so he could capture her mouth with his. He kissed her savagely, thrusting his tongue deep in her mouth, nipping her full bottom lip, assaulting her with the depth of his greed for her.

Melissa rewarded him by moaning into his mouth and squirming against him, desperate for him to touch her. Knowing what she needed, he moved his hand lower, sliding into her wet, swollen pussy from behind. Melissa gasped and froze. Shawn pushed a second finger into her. She was tight, so tight. And so ready for him. Moving his fingers in and out, he found her sweet spot and increased his tempo. Melissa clung to him, kissing him desperately between her cries.

MariamLuxe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariamLuxe

“Please, oh, please,” her voice was breathy.

“That's right. Cum for me, baby. Cum.” On his command, she came into his hand, her arms tightening around his broad shoulders as she filled his hand with her wet, hot cum. Shawn caught her when her legs gave out and pushed her gently onto the bed, face down, so that she was bent over with her tight little ass high in the air. He lifted her right leg so that it was kneeling on the edge of the bed, her other foot on the ground. As a result, her ass was spread wide for him, revealing her swollen, wet pussy. He took a moment, stroking the smooth skin of her ass, admiring how she looked like this, open and willing, ready for him.

Shawn took his dick in his hand rubbed the tip against Melissa's wet pussy. She moaned and pushed back against him, trying to guide him into her. He chuckled and grabbed her hip with his free hand, holding her in place as he continued to rub against her, sliding thru her sex. Melissa began to pant. He lightly hit his dick against her swollen clit and she cried out, “PLEASE, Shawn, please!”

Abruptly, he let go of his dick, grabbed her other hip with his hand and thrust into her. He could barely fit. She was tight. So tight. Tensing his jaw, Shawn pushed harder and felt her give around him, her pussy letting his slide into her tight sheath. “Fuck, baby, you're so tight,” he groaned. Melissa reached out with her arms and grasped the bedspread, holding on desperately as he moved into her. “Let me in, love, let me in.”

“I am...oohhh...Shawn...you're so huge. God,” she was panting again, pushing against him as he continued his invasion. Melissa threw her head back, making her back arch deeply and suddenly, he was all the way in, the tip of his dick pressing hard against her innermost wall, his balls against her pussy. Melissa grunted. Moving his hips slightly, Shawn pulsed against her. Melissa moaned.

“Can you cum for me like this, Melissa? Without me even fucking you?”

“YES!” She screamed it. Shawn pulsed inside her again and again in the rhythm he knew she needed. He was rewarded by her grasping the bedspread and screaming his name as her tight pussy squeezed his dick with her orgasm.

When her shudders subsided and Melissa collapsed down on her elbows, Shawn slid out of her slowly, inch by delicious inch. He took his dick in his hand when he was all the way out, feeling her wet cum all over his thick shaft. Slowly, he slid his hand up and down his dick, reveling in the sensation of her as his lube. Melissa tossed her hair over her shoulder and gazed back at him, her orgasm flush tinting her cheeks. Shawn grinned at her and used his hand to guide his dick to her pussy again, tapping her clit and sliding thru her sex. Melissa groaned and wiggled her hips in invitation.

His eyes locked with hers, he put his dick against her tight little ass hole. Melissa smiled at him, her eyes lighting with delight. He rubbed his dick against her ass, watching her face the whole time. When her pupils dilated again with need, he thrust unexpectedly into her pussy, fucking her hard. She screamed and came on the fourth thrust.

Again, Shawn pulled out slowly, loving the exquisite sensation of her pussy squeezing him, trying to draw him in deeper. He was so close to cumming, but wanted to extend the pleasure. He rubbed his dick all over her little ass again. Melissa was moaning incoherently, gasping his name in a plea. When she became frantic, her little hips pushing back against him insistently, he fucked her pussy again. This time, she came instantly.

Shawn began to repeat the sequence: fuck her, then pull out, take his dick in his hands and slide it over her pussy and ass, teasing and torturing them both. Melissa came again and again. God, she was hot. He had lost count of her orgasms and was certain that she was aware of nothing but his thick throbbing cock.

He circled the tip of his dick around her little ass and suddenly couldn't contain himself any longer. Melissa, always attuned to his body, threw him a look over her shoulder. She simply lifted her right leg higher on the bed, offering him even better access, moaned and looked at him, her eyes hot and needy. On a cry, he thrust deep into her pussy, grabbed her hips and fucked her hard. “Fuck me, Shawn, fuck me hard!” Shawn tightened his hands on her and fucked her even harder. Melissa dropped her head against the bedspread, grabbed the comforter tightly in her hands and held on, taking his hard fucking with staccato grunts of pleasure.

Shawn felt his orgasm building. “Cum now, baby, cum with me now!” Before he finished speaking, she shattered around him, screaming his name. He stiffened and shot his cum deep inside her. “Melissa...fuck...Melissa...” he shot stream after stream into her pussy, his eyes clenched shut and head thrown back in ecstasy.

Melissa came back to herself, lying flat on her belly on the bed, Shawn's hand drawing lazy circles on her bare ass. She lifted up to one elbow and looked back at him. He grinned at her. “Hi, baby.” She smiled back.

“Hi, Deputy Sir.”

Shawn chuckled and slapped her ass playfully. “I have to go back to work now.”

Melissa nodded, “Me, too.” She watched him begin putting all of his gear back on. When he finally strapped his gun holster to his thigh, she climbed off the bed, her body deliciously sore from his loving. “You're a bad, bad cop, Deputy.”

Shawn leaned down and kissed her swollen lips. “And you are a very good fuck.”

Published 
Written by silverlining
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments