Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Before the Wedding

"We both wanted to fuck, but how would we find the time before my plane?"

13
5 Comments 5
19.6k Views 19.6k
671 words 671 words
“Come, I’ll show you the garden before we leave.”

Ginny grabbed me by the hand and pulled me out of the chair, almost spilling my half-finished cup of coffee.

“Be quick, we have to leave here in fifteen minutes.” her mother called out after us, “Your cousin’s wedding wont wait for you.”

I followed Ginny into the garden. We had met in person for the first time less than an hour ago, but we had known each other online for much longer and were good friends, very, good friends. She was young and pretty and almost always horny and almost always up for hot, dirty cyber, one of my favorite playmates.

The wedding might have been an opportunity to make those fantasies real. I was not exactly young any longer but Ginny had no shortage of younger men to satisfy her. I had experience and that counted for something at least.

The problem was my schedule. I had to be in Hong Kong on Monday morning, a twelve hour flight and I would lose a day to the International date line. Ginny had suggested we should try to sneak off between the service and the party afterward.

As soon as we were out of sight of the house, I asked Ginny “What’s the plan?”

“This is.” she replied, kissing me full on the lips.

I pressed my tongue into her mouth and held her close to me. I could feel her young, slender body through the thin fabric of the close fitting bridesmaid’s dress.

“Quick!”

She pulled up the skirt of her dress to reveal her naked, shaven cunt. I realized her purpose and quickly unzipped my fly to release my erect cock.

I needed to enter her quickly without marking the dress. There was a park bench nearby and Ginny quickly bent over it to offer me her rear. I knew she liked anal play, we had talked about it in almost every cyber session to date.

holymery
Online Now!
Lush Cams
holymery

But we had five minutes at most and ‘anal’ and ‘quickie’ rarely go well together.

I slid myself into her slit, she was wet and ready for me. She moaned softly as I glided in.

“Ohh, I just couldn’t wait” she said as I entered.

I pumped her quickly, selfishly. If I came inside her quickly, I might have time to finish her off with my tongue.

But Ginny was also close to coming. I licked a finger and pressed it lightly into her asshole. She had told me in chat it was the fastest way to bring her off and she was right. Almost immediately I felt her hole contracting rhythmically around my finger, a certain sign that a woman is about to come.

Ginny came with a scream that must have been heard from the house. Her ass clamped tightly around my finger and a shiver went through her whole body.

honk!

The car horn told us that our time was up. I withdrew quickly and re-zipped my pants.

Ginny had one more surprise for me though. She reached into her purse and pulled out a plastic bag containing a silvery object covered in lube.

“Put it inside.” she urged.

It was a stainless steel butt-plug with a stem made specially thin so that it could be worn under clothes in public. She had mentioned it before in our chats and had once messaged me from a Starbucks to tell me she was wearing it and could feel it heavy inside her, reminding her of sex with every step and every movement.

honk!

We stole a last kiss before running to the car. I watched her running on ahead of me despite her heels. It would be a long service for both of us and there would be little opportunity between the service and the party. But look Ginny gave me as we headed for the car told me that we would find a way to be alone together again before I left for the plane.

Published 
Written by ByronLord
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments