Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breakfast Snack and Go

"Ben has a quick snack before he heads off to an important meeting..."

3
2 Comments 2
10.8k Views 10.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Ben wakes up about 5:00 AM on this Monday morning for the start of the workweek with an important meeting today with a customer. He is trying to be quiet since his girlfriend is sleeping in late with a day off work. Lisa is an attractive looking woman with long light brown hair. She is the same age as Ben, which is twenty-six. They have been living together for eighteen months, and life has been good for them. Her beautiful sparkling green eyes and ample size C breast caught Ben's eye first, and then her perfectly shaped body with her slim waist and round perky tush.

Ben is finishing his coffee, as he gets dressed after showering. The bathroom is right off their bedroom, and Ben is looking at Lisa as she slept in that morning. He is looking in the mirror to knot his necktie when he sees Lisa roll over in bed and look over at him.

"Good morning sweetie," says Lisa to Ben, as she is waking up for the day.

Ben looked over at this vision of beauty; Ben says, "Did you sleep well last night honey?"

"Yes I did, you look very handsome this morning in your business suit, do you have a busy day planned?" Lisa asks.

"I do not have a full day planned, Mondays can be busy, I hope to be home early to spend some time with you on your day off work," says Ben.

Ben looks over to see Lisa's cleavage as he smiles, "Too bad I cannot stay home today. Spending the day in bed with you would be a lot more fun for me that going to work."

Lisa says, "Maybe if you get home early enough we can have some play time before we have to meet Jim and Kim for dinner tonight."

Ben wants to do a quickie with Lisa but does not have time now that he is dressed, and there is not much time before he has to be at a client's office for a meeting. He has about thirty minutes before they are meeting which is about five minutes away. Ben loves everything about Lisa and seeing her there makes him extremely horny with little time to satisfy them both. He gets an idea, as he walks over to give Lisa a kiss goodbye. Ben kneels on the bed, which pulls the sheets off Lisa; he gives her a kiss and then fondles her breasts as he loves playing with her beautiful bosoms.

Lisa is laying there with a glowing beauty that begs him to do more; he pulls back the sheets as he kisses her more deeply. Lisa says, "I thought you have to go to work?"

Ben says, "I have a few minutes for something I would like to do." He smiles at her in an in a devilish way.

He reaches his hands over her slim hips and pulls off her panties as she lifts her slim soft tush to allow them to come off quickly. She is not sure what Ben is thinking. Ben licks his lips at Lisa's flawless quivering mound of love pudding. Ben spreads her legs smiling at her as he laid face down on the bed. Lisa is wondering what he is going to do; he has to go to work in fifteen minutes.

"Ben what are you doing?" she asks.

"You just lay back and relax for the next 10 minutes, and you will see," he says to her with a grin.

Ben slides up and starts to lick and kiss all over Lisa's pussy as she whimpers with shallow breaths in erotic delight.

TakeMyMaffin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TakeMyMaffin

She is still not sure what all he has planned, but she relaxes back into the pillows as he begins to pleasure her. His tongue slides up, splitting her inner and outer labia lips as he probes his long tongue into her warm wet love muffin. Ben loves the smell and taste of Lisa's Brazilian love canal. He enjoys the flavor as her juices begin to flow while he runs his lips and tongue all over her pelvic area. Kissing her inner thighs, he moves to and from her honey pot, darting his tongue all around her pink velvet sausage wallet, savoring the moist taste and intoxicating aroma.

Lisa relaxes as Ben licks and sucks her vulva inner lip, rimming around in both directions. He likes to move in-between the lips, moving up to her protective clit hood teasing her button while it engorges out of its protection.

His lip gently squeezes and gently suckles her enlarging love button before he retreats down and repeats the process. She begins gripping, pulling, on the bed sheets as sounds of seductive satisfaction emanate from her as her hips and pelvis press upward towards his warm wet lips and tongue.

Ben is lapping up her increasing flow of juices as he flicks away lightly on Lisa's clit with ever-increasing speed. His face and short trim beard is now covered in her sweet tasty fluids, much to his satisfaction. Ben enjoys pleasuring Lisa. Ben knows how she responds with her body's movement and the deep erotic sounds she makes arouses him.

Ben can hear her breath shorting, and her muscle begins to tighten when she grabs his head and buries his face in her muff as she explodes uncontrollably in orgasmic euphoria. She clasps his head between her thighs as her body's muscles quiver intensely. The soft tip of his tongue presses against her throbbing clit, her engorged wet vulva lips surrounding her oozing her love juice from her pink canoe. Lisa begins to slow catching her breath after letting go of Ben's head. He stays on her button with soft pressure while her body starts relaxing from the intense orgasm.

Ben gets up and straightens his tie and dress shirt asking "Was it good for you?"

Lisa replies, "I loved it, I want you in me," as she sees he fully aroused and she wanted more.

He starts to gather his work stuff as Lisa lays in bed with a serine afterglow of serene satisfaction. She is relaxed stress and tension free.

"Ben that was incredible, are you going to come to bed?" she asks.

"Lisa I do not have time this morning, but I hope to be off work early today to finish what we started," as he smiles at her sheepishly. "I do not need reciprocation, I just wanted to leave you relaxed for the rest of the day," says Ben. "Pleasuring you is as much fun as making love to you; at least it is for me, just seeing you relaxed and happy."

Ben headed out the door as Lisa stayed very comfortable in bed enjoying the moment. He can still taste his morning snack.
Published 
Written by MrAvg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments