Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Change Room Quickie

11
2 Comments 2
33.1k Views 33.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story
It was one of those warm summer days, those days where you’re either baking out in the sun or inside in air conditioned paradise. Me and my girl had decided to hit up the mall for a bit of shopping, in other words I was gonna get dragged around for hours doing nothing. Now I’m not gonna brag but my girl is pretty fine. She’s about 5’5”, with beautiful green eyes slightly curly brown hair that falls to her mid back and an ass to die for. She isn’t one of those preppy girls either, she’s down to earth and great to talk to and she makes sure that when she’s around I’m never bored.

Like I was saying it was pretty hot out and that definitely suited me because that meant my girl was dressed in my favourite short skirt with this sexy tank top that showed off just enough cleavage to turn me on.

We had gotten through maybe five or six stores and I had sat and waited for what seemed like hours while she changed into new outfits, remembering to tell her how beautiful she looked whenever she asked for my opinion. About her fifteenth outfit she came out dressed in this sexy, pink tube top that showed both the tops and bottoms of her boobs. It took every ounce of will power in my entire body just to look up to her face. Despite my best effort she must have noticed how distracted I was because she walked right up to where I was sitting and stood maybe six inches from me with her boobs right in my face for a good five second.

She finally got my attention and asked, “Do you like?”

By the way she said it, I knew she was purposely trying to turn me on. “Mhmm” was all I could choke out. Then something that I did not expect at all happened. She grabbed my hand, checked to see if anyone was watching, then pulled me into the change room with her.

I had never noticed how small a change room is until right that second, we were packed so close I could feel her boobs pushing into my chest and I smell her perfume. “I thought it would be easier if you just told me what you thought as I put things on” she told me and I wasn’t complaining. She turned so her back was facing me undid the short shorts she had tried on and bent over to pull them down, knowing full well that her ass was rubbing against my dick. When she finally got them off she turned to me and said “like that?” in the most mischievous voice. I couldn’t even talk so I just nodded.

She then turned back so she was facing me full on and lifted off her top revealing her perfect perky B cup breasts. Then she looked up at me and said, “I’m not sure I can get my panties off by myself. Do you think you could help?”

I’m pretty sure I said something like “I think so” as I bent down to pull off her panties. As my hands reached for her waistband she put both hands on my shoulders and forced me down so I was kneeling in front of her.

My hands finally got to her waist band and I noticed that there was already a little wet patch on her panties. I pulled her panties down slowly until they were on the ground and she stepped out of them. I brought my hand up to touch her pussy but she grabbed my wrist and pulled me up so I was standing. She looked up at me and said “your turn” then she winked at me and grabbed the bottom of my shirt with both her hands and lifted. I raised my arms so she could get my shirt off and she threw it to the side.

She pushed her body up against mine and forced me against the wall as she lowered her hands and undid the button on my shorts.

Lola_Nelson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lola_Nelson

She was so into it, she didn’t even bother taking my shorts and boxers off separately and instead pulled them both down at the same time. She stood up, took a step back and stood there looking naughty as hell for a few seconds before she said “you like?” instead of answering I just slowly raised my hand until it was on her waist and slowly slid it down her hip and across her thigh teasing the very edge of her pussy. She closed her eyes and leaned against the wall moving a little towards my hand each time I stroked. Using my thumb I slowly rubbed her clit in a circular motion and she started to shake.

I could tell she wanted more from the way her hips kept pushing her pussy against my hand so I slowly slid my middle finger up and down her slit. She forced her hips against my hand so forcefully that my finger slid into her and she let out a moan. Slowly at first I moved my finger in and out of her with my thumb still playing with her clit. I slowly started to pick up the pace and she started making quite moans every few seconds, her hips pushing onto my hand. After eventually she started to move faster and faster until she suddenly whispered, “I’m cumming” just as her wholly body began to shake.

She was shaking so bad I had to grab her to make sure she wouldn’t fall over. After she had finally finished and calmed down she looked up at me and said in the dirtiest voice “that was amazing, now fuck me.”

I was so hard after our previous “activities” that I couldn’t help but say yes. I pushed her against the wall and using both hands lifted her off the ground. She spread her legs exposing her perfect pussy and I teasingly used my cock to stroke her lips. After only about ten seconds I could see she was in no mood for taking it slow, I slowly slid into her, wet pussy. It felt so good I thought I might cum right then and there.

Slowly at first I slid in and out of her while I passionately kissed her neck. Slowly I increased the pace until the entire change room was shaking with every thrust, it was a wonder no one had interrupted us at this point. She started moaning and that just made me move faster and faster until she cried “shit, I’m cumming again!” after one final choked cry I could tell she was done. We kissed until her orgasm subsided and she could stand again. I started to pull my pants up, but before I could get them done up she grabbed my hand.

“What are you doing?” She pulled both my hands away and grabbed my still hard cock. “I’m not done with you yet” was all she said before she dropped to her knees. She slid her hand up and down my dick slowly, while she used her tongue to massage the tip. When I was about half way there she looked up and said, “Do you like?” Her ever so sexy voice and then started to suck my cock.

I couldn’t stand it anymore; she was just so amazing with her mouth. I waited until I couldn’t hold it anymore before I finally said “I’m about to cum”

She stopped sucking on me and used her hand to finish me off. When I did finally cum it got everywhere, on her face and shirt, on my shoes and all over the change room floor. “Wow” was all she said, looking up at me. At that moment I didn’t regret coming shopping in the least. 

Published 
Written by Joleigh
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments